歌词 来kisstmi jast one last dance

goujastwantmymoney是什么歌的歌词_百度知道
goujastwantmymoney是什么歌的歌词
Money - The DrumsBefore I dieI'd like to do something niceTake my handAnd I'll take you for a rideYou hit me yesterdayBecause I made you crySo before we dieI'd like to do something niceI want to buy you something but I don't have any moneyNo I don't have any moneyI want to buy you something but I don't have any moneyNo I don't have any money MusicIf I had a carI would trade in my carIf I had a gunI would train in my gunHoney we ran from the countryWhen we rushed to the cityAnd now there's nothing to be done (x4)I want to buy you something but I don't have any moneyNo I don't have any moneyI want to buy you something but I don't have any moneyNo I don't have any money MusicI want to buy you something but I don't have any moneyNo I don't have any moneyI want to buy you something but I don't have any moneyNo I don't have any moneyI want to buy you something but I don't have any moneyNo I don't have any moneyI want to buy you something but I don't have any moneyNo I don't have any moneyMusic
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【I‘m Just A Little Bit Shy】_Natasha Thomas-I‘m Just A Little Bit Shy在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&I‘m Just A Little Bit Shy
《I‘m Just A Little Bit Shy》 - Natasha Thomas
I‘m Just A Little Bit Shy
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
I‘m Just A Little Bit Shy相关MV推荐
《I‘m Just A Little Bit Shy》歌词
- Natasha Thomas
Dam dam dubi do
啖度哔 度...
Tell me what can I do
告诉我能做什么
I'm just a little bit shy
我只是有些害羞
Dam dam dubi do
啖度哔 度...
I really don't know why
我真的不知道是为什么
我只是有些害羞
I try to tell you
我试着告诉你
Wuh that I love you
我爱你
what can I do do
我能做什么
what can I do
我能做什么
Obsession forever
永远的困扰
Wuh now or never
现在或者从不
What can I do do
我能做什么
What can I say
我能说什么
What can I do
我能做什么
Dam dam dubi do
啖度哔 度...
Tell me what can I do
告诉我能做些什么
我只是有些害羞
Dam dam dubi do
啖度哔 度...
I really don't know why
我真的不知道为什么
我只是有些害羞
Dam dam dubi do
啖度哔 度...
Tell me what can I do
告诉我能做什么
I'm just a little bit shy(when I see you smile )
我只是有些害羞(当我看到你微笑的时候)
Dam dam dubi do
啖度哔 度...
I really don't know why
我真的不知道为什么
I'm so excited when I see you smile
当我看到你微笑的时候是如此的激动
When I see you smile
当我看到你微笑
I can not have you
我不能没有你
And I'll never leave you
而且我将不再离开你
what can I do do
我能做什么
what can I do
我能做什么
You make me mad
你使我疯狂
And you make me sad
你使我哀伤
what can I do do
我能做什么
what can I say
我能说什么
what can I do do
我能做什么
Dam dam dubi do
啖度哔 度...
Tell me what can I do
告诉我能做些什么
我只是有些害羞
Dam dam dubi do
啖度哔 度...
I really don't know why
我真的不知道为什么
我只是有些害羞
Dam dam dubi do
啖度哔 度...
Tell me what can I do
告诉我能做些什么
I'm just a little bit shy(when I see you smile )
我只是有些害羞 (我看到你微笑的时候)
Dam dam dubi do
啖度哔 度...
I really don't know why
我真的不知道为什么
I'm so excited when I see you smile
我只是有些害羞当我看到你微笑的时候
When I see you smile
我看到你微笑的时候
Natasha Thomas的专辑
K歌作品推荐
Natasha Thomas的相似歌手
听I‘m Just A Little Bit Shy的人也喜欢听
没有找到和I‘m Just A Little Bit Shy相似的歌曲
歌曲榜Top10Just A Kiss(一吻情深) 歌詞 Lady Antebellum ※
魔鏡歌詞網
Lady Antebellum
Just A Kiss(一吻情深)作詞:Lady Antebellum、Dallas Davidson作曲:Lady Antebellum、Dallas Davidson編曲:Lady Antebellum、Dallas DavidsonLying here with you so close to me和靠我這麼近的你躺在這兒It's hard to fight these feelings when it feels so hard to breathe覺得快不能呼吸,實在難以抵擋這些感覺Caught up in this moment身陷此時此刻Caught up in your smile被你的笑容所困I've never opened up to anyone我從未向任何人打開過心扉So hard to hold back when I'm holding you in my arms當我抱著你時,費盡心力抑制自己We don't need to rush this我們不要急Let's just take it slow就慢慢來吧Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight只要月光下你唇上的一吻Just a touch of the fire burning so bright只要烈火中輕輕的一碰And I don't want to mess this thing up我並不想壞了這好事I don't want to push too far我不想發展太快Just a shot in the dark that you just might只是胡亂瞎猜你或許Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life是我一生都在等待的那個人So, baby I'm alright, with just a kiss goodnight所以,寶貝,我可以只要睡前一個吻I know that if we give this a little time我相信只要我們多花點時間It'll only bring us closer to the love we wanna find就能讓我們更接近我們要的愛It's never felt so real, no it's never felt so right從來沒有感覺這麼實在,對!從來沒有感覺這麼好Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight只要月光下你唇上的一吻更多更詳盡歌詞 在 Just a touch of the fire burning so bright只要烈火中輕輕的一碰And I don't want to mess this thing up我並不想壞了這好事I don't want to push too far我不想發展太快Just a shot in the dark that you just might只是胡亂瞎猜你或許Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life是我一生都在等待的那個人So, baby I'm alright, with just a kiss goodnight所以,寶貝,我可以只要睡前一個吻No I don't want to say goodnight不,我不想道晚安I know it's time to leave, but you'll be in my dreams tonight雖然我知道該離開了,但你一定會出現在我今晚的夢裡Tonight今晚Tonight今晚Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight只要月光下你唇上的一吻Just a touch of the fire burning so bright只要烈火中輕輕的一碰And I don't want to mess this thing up我並不想壞了這好事I don't want to push too far我不想發展太快Just a shot in the dark that you just might只是胡亂瞎猜你或許Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life是我一生都在等待的那個人So baby I'm alright, (oh, let's do this right), with just a kiss goodnight所以,寶貝,我可以的,(噢!我們就這麼辦吧!)給一個晚安吻With a kiss goodnight給一個晚安吻A kiss goodnight一個晚安吻[00:00.01]Lady Antebellum
Just A Kiss[00:15.01]lyin' here with you so close to me[00:18.90]it's hard to fight these feelings when it feels so hard to breathe[00:25.29]caught up in this moment[00:28.87]caught up in your smile[00:33.21][00:34.60]i've never opened up to anyone[00:38.37]so hard to hold back when i'm holding you in my arms[00:45.68]we don't need to rush this[00:49.13]let's just take this slow[00:53.18][00:54.79]just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight[00:58.20]just a touch in the fire burning so bright[01:01.67]and i don't want to mess this thing up[01:05.12]i don't want to push too far[01:08.04]just a shot in the dark that you just might[01:11.44]be the one i've been waiting for my whole life[01:16.03]so baby i'm alright, with just a kiss goodnight[01:24.36]i know that if we give this a little time[01:32.18][01:33.21]it will only bring us closer to the love we wanna find[01:38.41]it's never felt so real, no it's never felt so right[01:46.69][01:48.56]just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight[01:51.80]just a touch in the fire burning so bright[01:55.12]and i don't want to mess this thing up[01:58.61]i don't want to push too far[02:01.47]just a shot in the dark that you just might[02:04.98]be the one i've been waiting for my whole life[02:09.53]so baby i'm alright, with just a kiss goodnight[02:16.37]no i don't want to say goodnight[02:23.52]i know it's time to leave, but you'll be in my dreams[02:32.35]tonight[02:37.33]tonight[02:40.71]tonight[02:44.29][02:45.53]just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight[02:48.52]just a touch in the fire burning so bright[02:52.03]and i don't want to mess this thing up[02:55.32]i don't want to push too far[02:58.50]just a shot in the dark that you just might[03:01.84]be the one i've been waiting for my whole life[03:06.29]so baby i'm alright, oh, let's do this right, with just a kiss goodnight[03:20.89]with a kiss goodnight[03:27.01]kiss goodnight[03:30.75]感謝小貓 - - - 感謝 小貓
提供動態歌詞 感謝 Claire Emile
Own The Night(午夜情深)所有歌曲1.2. ()3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.
所有專輯& & & & & & & & & & & & &
                   儿歌 jast for you 的歌词的意思_百度知道
儿歌 jast for you 的歌词的意思
必须要最准确的
提问者采纳
I picked the reddest apple from the tree 我从树上摘下最红的苹果It was the finest one that I could see 它是我能看到的最好的一个I saved it all except a bite or two 我把它保存了起来,除了咬了一两口Just for you 只为留给你I carried home with the groceries from the store 在回家的路上,我在商店里买了些食物I wanted to be helpful with a chore 我想在家务活上帮点忙I put them all away except a few 我把它们放好,除了吃了一点Just for you 只为留给你Someday I'll be grown up too 有一天我也会长大And if I can I'll grow up just like you 如果可以,我长大后要像你一样I ate up all my lunch just like you said 按你说的,我吃掉了所有的午餐But I think there was a little too much bread 但是我觉得面包多了点And so I left the crust when I was through 所以最后我留下了面包皮Just for you 只为留给你Someday I'll be grown up too 有一天我也会长大And if I can I'll grow up just like you 如果可以,我长大后要像你一样Just one more thing before I go to bed 在我上床睡觉前还有一件事要做And everything I have to say is said 我要说的话都说了There's something special that I want to do 但还有一件很特别的事我要做Here's a kiss 就是一个吻Just for you 只给你是不是?
提问者评价
请问你还有伴奏带么?^_^
问一下下~~、
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
儿歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
昨天晚上玩
疼痛是在另一个世界里
我们去了学校
我们学会了规则