哪位同学知道summer paradise歌词的歌词

哪位同学知道summer paradise的歌词_百度知道
哪位同学知道summer paradise的歌词
提问者采纳
Oh, OhTake me back, take me back带我回去 带我回去吧Oh yeah 噢 耶~Back to summer paradise回到那夏日天堂My heart is sinking我的心在下沉As I'm lifting up正如我在飞起来一样Above the clouds away from you飞到云层之上 远离了你And I can't believe I'm leaving我难以置信我将要离开Oh I don't kno-kno-know what I'm gonna do我不知道我要做些什么But someday但是 终有一天I will find my way back我会找到我回去的道路To where your name去到一个Is written in the sand写着你名字的沙滩上Cause I remember every sunset因为我记得每一个黄昏I remember every word you said每句你说过的话We were never gonna say goodbye我们从来不会说再见Say la-ta-ta-ta-ta只会唱着说:LA-TA-TA-TA-TATell me how to get back to告诉我怎么回去Back to summer paradise with you和你一起回到那夏日天堂And I'll be there in a heartbeat如果我知道 我会立刻去到那Oh-oh噢噢~I'll be there in a heartbeat我会立刻去到那Oh-oh噢~(Tell'em)告诉他们My soul is broken我的灵魂已经碎了Streets are frozen正如街道结冰一般I can't stop these feelings melting through我无法阻止这种感觉融化在一起And I'd give away a thousand days, oh我会为你放弃1000多天Just to have another one with you只为了和你共处一天What'd you say你会怎么回答呢Well real life can wait 真正的生活可以等待(real life can wait)真正的生活可以等待We're crashing like waves我们像海浪一样翻滚着(uh-huh)Playing in the sand在沙滩上玩耍(me and you)你和我Holding your hand牵起你的手Cause I remember every sunset因为我记得每一个黄昏I remember every word you said每句你说过的话We were never gonna say goodbye我们从来不会说再见Say la-ta-ta-ta-ta只会唱着说:LA-TA-TA-TA-TATell me how to get back to告诉我怎么回去Back to summer paradise with you和你一起回到那夏日天堂And I'll be there in a heartbeat如果我知道 我会立刻去到那Oh-oh噢噢~I'll be there in a heartbeat我会立刻去到那Oh-oh噢噢~Yeah I remember summer mornings耶~我记得每个夏天的早晨And summer evenings和每一个夏日的晚上Now you're not next to me现在你却不在我身边And I am freezing我正在不知所措Was it real?这是真的?Oh baby tell me, was I dreaming?噢 宝贝 你告诉我吧 还是我在做梦?How can you show me paradise你怎么带我去天堂 ,When I'm leaving?当我正要离开的时候?Now my heartbeat is sinking现在我的心在下沉着Hope's shrinking我的希望也变得越来越渺小When I try to speak no words当我在尝试不说话的时候Lip-syncing嘴唇也在同步Hope this is not just wishful thinking希望这不是我的一厢情愿Tell me that you care 告诉我你在意我And I'll be there in a heartbeat 我会立刻去到你那SomedayI will find my way back我会找到我回去的路To where your name去到一个Is written in the sand写着你名字的沙滩上Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's go耶~ 我们一起去吧Cause I remember every sunset因为我记得每一个黄昏I remember every word you said每句你说过的话We were never gonna say goodbye我们从来不会说再见Say la-ta-ta-ta-ta只会唱着说:LA-TA-TA-TA-TATell me how to get back to告诉我怎么回去Back to summer paradise with you和你一起回到那夏日天堂And I'll be there in a heartbeat如果我知道 我会立刻去到那I remember where we first kissed我记得我们第一次接吻的地方How I didn't wanna leave your lips我多么不想离开你的嘴唇And how I've never ever felt so high而且我从来没有过这么开心La-ta-ta-ta-ta啦啦啦啦啦啦~Tell me how to get back to告诉我怎么回去Back to summer paradise with you和你一起回到那夏日天堂And I'll be there in a heartbeat如果我知道 我会立刻去到那Oh-oh噢噢~I'll be there in a heartbeat我会立刻去到那
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
paradise的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位能给我说一下love paradise的中文歌词_百度知道
哪位能给我说一下love paradise的中文歌词
提问者采纳
参考:黄金时代在我们面前而不在我们背后。——马克·吐温
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
You're always on my mind
你一直都在我脑海里
All day just all the time
每一天每一时
You're everything to me
你是我的全部
Brightest star to let me see
你呈现了最闪亮的星星攘我看
We kiss in every scene
我们吻在每一个漂亮风景里
I pray to be with you through rain and shiny day
我祈祷着不管在雨天或天晴都和你在一起
I'll love you till I die
我爱你直到我死
deep as sea wide as sky
爱的像海一样深天一样阔
The beauty of our paints rainbows
我们那彩虹图的美丽
Everywhere we go
我们走到那里
Need you all my life
我需要你在我的一生
You're my hope
你是我的希望
You're my pride
你是我的自豪
In your eyes my sea and sky...
paradise的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位同学知道summer paradise的歌词_百度知道
哪位同学知道summer paradise的歌词
提问者采纳
Simple Plan - Summer Paradise (Feat. K'naan)(Oh' Oh)(Take me back' take me back)(Oh yeah)(Back to summer paradise)My heart is sinkingAs I'm liftingUp above the clouds away from youAnd I can't believe I'm leavingOh I don't kno-kno-know what I'm gonna doBut somedayI will find my way backTo where your nameIs written in the sand'Cause I remember every sunsetI remember every word you saidWe were never gonna say goodbyeSay la-ta-ta-ta-taTill we had to get back toBack to summer paradise with youAnd I'll be there in a heartbeat (heartbeat)Oh-oh (oh-oh)I'll be there in a heartbeat (heartbeat)Oh-oh (oh-oh)(Tell 'em)My soul is brokenStreets are frozenI can't stop these feelings melting throughAnd I'd give away a thousand days' ohJust to have another one with you(What'd you say?)Well relax can wait (it can wait)I'm crushing my ways (uh-huh)Playing in the sand (me and you)Holding your hand (yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah)'Cause I remember every sunsetI remember every word you saidWe were never gonna say goodbyeSay la-ta-ta-ta-taTill we had to get back toBack to summer paradise with youAnd I'll be there in a heartbeat (heartbeat)Oh-oh (oh-oh)I'll be there in a heartbeat (heartbeat)Oh-oh (oh-oh)Yeah I remember summer morningsAnd summer eveningsNow you're right next to meAnd I am freezingWas it real? Oh baby tell me' was I dreaming?How can you show me paradiseWhen I'm leaving?Now my heartbeat is sinkingHope's shrinkingWhen I try to speak no wordsLip-syncingHope this is not just wishful thinkingTell me that you careAnd I'll be there in a heartbeatSomedayI will find my way backTo where your nameIs written in the sand...Yeah' yeah' yeah' let's go'Cause I remember every sunsetI remember every word you saidWe were never gonna say goodbye (no-no' no)Say la-ta-ta-ta-taTill we had to get back to (back to)Back to summer paradise with you (yeah)And I'll be there in a heartbeatI remember where we first kissedHow I didn't wanna leave your lipsAnd how I've never ever felt so high (so high)Say la-ta-ta-ta-taTell me how to get back to (back to)Back to summer paradise with youAnd I'll be there in a heartbeat (heartbeat) yeahOh-oh (oh-oh)I'll be there in a heartbeat (heartbeat)Summer paradise' Oh-oh (oh-oh)I'll be there in a heartbeat
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
paradise的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
哪位同学知道summer paradise的歌词
提问者采纳
歌名:Summer Paradise演唱:Simple Plan & K‘NaanOh, OhTake me back, take me back带我回去 带我回去吧Oh yeah 噢 耶~Back to summer paradise回到那夏日天堂My heart is sinking我的心在下沉As I'm lifting up正如我在飞起来一样Above the clouds away from you飞到云层之上 远离了你And I can't believe I'm leaving我难以置信我将要离开Oh I don't kno-kno-know what I'm gonna do我不知道我要做些什么But someday但是 终有一天I will find my way back我会找到我回去的道路To where your name去到一个Is written in the sand写着你名字的沙滩上Cause I remember every sunset因为我记得每一个黄昏I remember every word you said每句你说过的话We were never gonna say goodbye我们从来不会说再见Say la-ta-ta-ta-ta只会唱着说:LA-TA-TA-TA-TATell me how to get back to告诉我怎么回去Back to summer paradise with you和你一起回到那夏日天堂And I'll be there in a heartbeat如果我知道 我会立刻去到那Oh-oh噢噢~I'll be there in a heartbeat我会立刻去到那Oh-oh噢~(Tell'em)告诉他们My soul is broken我的灵魂已经碎了Streets are frozen正如街道结冰一般I can't stop these feelings melting through我无法阻止这种感觉融化在一起And I'd give away a thousand days, oh我会为你放弃1000多天Just to have another one with you只为了和你共处一天What'd you say你会怎么回答呢Well real life can wait 真正的生活可以等待(real life can wait)真正的生活可以等待We're crashing like waves我们像海浪一样翻滚着(uh-huh)Playing in the sand在沙滩上玩耍(me and you)你和我Holding your hand牵起你的手Cause I remember every sunset因为我记得每一个黄昏I remember every word you said每句你说过的话We were never gonna say goodbye我们从来不会说再见Say la-ta-ta-ta-ta只会唱着说:LA-TA-TA-TA-TATell me how to get back to告诉我怎么回去Back to summer paradise with you和你一起回到那夏日天堂And I'll be there in a heartbeat如果我知道 我会立刻去到那Oh-oh噢噢~I'll be there in a heartbeat我会立刻去到那Oh-oh噢噢~Yeah I remember summer mornings耶~我记得每个夏天的早晨And summer evenings和每一个夏日的晚上Now you're not next to me现在你却不在我身边And I am freezing我正在不知所措Was it real?这是真的?Oh baby tell me, was I dreaming?噢 宝贝 你告诉我吧 还是我在做梦?How can you show me paradise你怎么带我去天堂 ,When I'm leaving?当我正要离开的时候?Now my heartbeat is sinking现在我的心在下沉着Hope's shrinking我的希望也变得越来越渺小When I try to speak no words当我在尝试不说话的时候Lip-syncing嘴唇也在同步Hope this is not just wishful thinking希望这不是我的一厢情愿Tell me that you care 告诉我你在意我And I'll be there in a heartbeat 我会立刻去到你那SomedayI will find my way back我会找到我回去的路To where your name去到一个Is written in the sand写着你名字的沙滩上Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's go耶~ 我们一起去吧Cause I remember every sunset因为我记得每一个黄昏I remember every word you said每句你说过的话We were never gonna say goodbye我们从来不会说再见Say la-ta-ta-ta-ta只会唱着说:LA-TA-TA-TA-TATell me how to get back to告诉我怎么回去Back to summer paradise with you和你一起回到那夏日天堂And I'll be there in a heartbeat如果我知道 我会立刻去到那I remember where we first kissed我记得我们第一次接吻的地方How I didn't wanna leave your lips我多么不想离开你的嘴唇And how I've never ever felt so high而且我从来没有过这么开心La-ta-ta-ta-ta啦啦啦啦啦啦~Tell me how to get back to告诉我怎么回去Back to summer paradise with you和你一起回到那夏日天堂And I'll be there in a heartbeat如果我知道 我会立刻去到那Oh-oh噢噢~I'll be there in a heartbeat我会立刻去到那
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
paradise的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
哪位同学知道summer paradise的歌词
提问者采纳
Oh, OhTake me back, take me back带我回去 带我回去吧Oh yeah 噢 耶~Back to summer paradise回到那夏日天堂My heart is sinking我的心在下沉As I'm lifting up正如我在飞起来一样Above the clouds away from you飞到云层之上 远离了你And I can't believe I'm leaving我难以置信我将要离开Oh I don't kno-kno-know what I'm gonna do我不知道我要做些什么But someday但是 终有一天I will find my way back我会找到我回去的道路To where your name去到一个Is written in the sand写着你名字的沙滩上Cause I remember every sunset因为我记得每一个黄昏I remember every word you said每句你说过的话We were never gonna say goodbye我们从来不会说再见Say la-ta-ta-ta-ta只会唱着说:LA-TA-TA-TA-TATell me how to get back to告诉我怎么回去Back to summer paradise with you和你一起回到那夏日天堂And I'll be there in a heartbeat如果我知道 我会立刻去到那Oh-oh噢噢~I'll be there in a heartbeat我会立刻去到那Oh-oh噢~(Tell'em)告诉他们My soul is broken我的灵魂已经碎了Streets are frozen正如街道结冰一般I can't stop these feelings melting through我无法阻止这种感觉融化在一起And I'd give away a thousand days, oh我会为你放弃1000多天Just to have another one with you只为了和你共处一天What'd you say你会怎么回答呢Well real life can wait 真正的生活可以等待(real life can wait)真正的生活可以等待We're crashing like waves我们像海浪一样翻滚着(uh-huh)Playing in the sand在沙滩上玩耍(me and you)你和我Holding your hand牵起你的手Cause I remember every sunset因为我记得每一个黄昏I remember every word you said每句你说过的话We were never gonna say goodbye我们从来不会说再见Say la-ta-ta-ta-ta只会唱着说:LA-TA-TA-TA-TATell me how to get back to告诉我怎么回去Back to summer paradise with you和你一起回到那夏日天堂And I'll be there in a heartbeat如果我知道 我会立刻去到那Oh-oh噢噢~I'll be there in a heartbeat我会立刻去到那Oh-oh噢噢~Yeah I remember summer mornings耶~我记得每个夏天的早晨And summer evenings和每一个夏日的晚上Now you're not next to me现在你却不在我身边And I am freezing我正在不知所措Was it real?这是真的?Oh baby tell me, was I dreaming?噢 宝贝 你告诉我吧 还是我在做梦?How can you show me paradise你怎么带我去天堂 ,When I'm leaving?当我正要离开的时候?Now my heartbeat is sinking现在我的心在下沉着Hope's shrinking我的希望也变得越来越渺小When I try to speak no words当我在尝试不说话的时候Lip-syncing嘴唇也在同步Hope this is not just wishful thinking希望这不是我的一厢情愿Tell me that you care 告诉我你在意我And I'll be there in a heartbeat 我会立刻去到你那SomedayI will find my way back我会找到我回去的路To where your name去到一个Is written in the sand写着你名字的沙滩上Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's go耶~ 我们一起去吧Cause I remember every sunset因为我记得每一个黄昏I remember every word you said每句你说过的话We were never gonna say goodbye我们从来不会说再见Say la-ta-ta-ta-ta只会唱着说:LA-TA-TA-TA-TATell me how to get back to告诉我怎么回去Back to summer paradise with you和你一起回到那夏日天堂And I'll be there in a heartbeat如果我知道 我会立刻去到那I remember where we first kissed我记得我们第一次接吻的地方How I didn't wanna leave your lips我多么不想离开你的嘴唇And how I've never ever felt so high而且我从来没有过这么开心La-ta-ta-ta-ta啦啦啦啦啦啦~Tell me how to get back to告诉我怎么回去Back to summer paradise with you和你一起回到那夏日天堂And I'll be there in a heartbeat如果我知道 我会立刻去到那Oh-oh噢噢~I'll be there in a heartbeat我会立刻去到那
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
paradise的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 dark paradise歌词 的文章

随机推荐