我们对您的信息保密并不收取任何费用
方式C下载APP到本机
英雄,快来抢沙发!
英雄,快来抢沙发!
乐视集团旗下网站
乐视网频道
乐视网旗下产品
Copyright &
乐视视频(le.com)All rights reserved.关于杨幂的英语小文章最好是自己写的 越近越好 意思就是最好关于她最近的生活、资料 比如演了什么电影 介绍一下电影什么的 新一点 词数基本不限 不要太短 长了我可以自己删选 把中文翻译也列出来 切记 不要中英文自动翻译的那种 太粗糙了 也不要这个More than good luckMany believe that life has smiled on Yang Mi :at the age of 4,she got her first TV at 16 she became a model fo at 18 she went to her dream college---Beijing Film Academy.Last year,the 24-year-old actress played bad girl Luo Qingchuan in the time-traveling TV drama,palace.The drama became a bid success and made Yang very famous.The number of her micro blog followers increased from several thousand to more than 3 million overnight.Could she be any luckier?Yang doesn’t think luck had anything to do with her success.She paved her way all by herself.“Every chance is gained from the efforts I’ve made.”said Yang.People now think she’s very hard-working.She still recalls the time when people gave her the cold shoulder.Some treated her with little respect.They didn’t want to her in her time of need.“I’ have to thank them because they gave me the drive to prove myself.”she said.That’s why she is eager to help others when they are in need.In May,Yang became the ambassador for the Climate Group.She calls on people to join the Million-Miracle project and plant trees on China’s dry land.Together we’ll fight the bad weather!
  Yang Mi was born to a police officer as a father while her mother didn't work. China Children's Film Studio held a children's television show training courses and then her parents decided to sign ...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 免费gv在线网站跪求 的文章

随机推荐