歌词中有i dont believee me just why 的欧美hiphop歌曲

求一首英文歌,歌词里有give me to you,然后接着喇叭声,嘻哈风_百度知道
求一首英文歌,歌词里有give me to you,然后接着喇叭声,嘻哈风
然后接着喇叭声,嘻哈风,是个女生唱的give me to you
提问者采纳
t wanna spend my lifeThinking what it could't just press rewindI don't wanna spend my lifeThinking what it could't knowWhat the dealCause when I't wanna spend my lifeThinking what it could't just press rewindI don's obvious thatWe just can're hereAnd it's how it goesWin some you lose someAnd others you hold in your heartWhy it gets so hardTears you all apartEven though you try to let goNo no noSuddenly you'm looking in your eyesFeels like the first timeGive me one good reason whyWe can't compete with MCThe whole entire world can tellThat you love yourself some mePeople see ya knowAsking all aboutMe and how they always thought weWere so perfect togetherLet've been likeIf we had another try (one time)Like back in the dayThat look on your faceFeels like the first timeCause when I't give my all to youAnd for the recordI told you underneath the starsThat you belong to meFor the recordIt'm looking in your eyesFeels like the first timeGive me one good reason whyWe can't let go of us honeyCause when I't just press rewindI don've been likeIf we had another try (one time)Like back in the dayThat look on your faceFeels like the first timeThem other irregularitiesThey can't nobody sayI didn'm looking in your eyesFeels like the first timeGive me one good reason whyWe can'll always be a part of meNo matter what you doAnd for the recordCan've been likeIf we had another try (one time)Like back in the dayThat look on your faceFeels like the first timeFor the recordYou't wanna spend my lifeThinking what it could's so surrealAnd I don'm looking in your eyesFeels like the first timeGive me one good reason whyWe can's gone go better nowCause when I's rewrite the endStart over againAnd it't just press rewindI don't thinkingWhen you let me goBut whateverThat&#39For the recordYou oughta knowYou wasn&#39
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
a little love?
不是!欧美的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高分 !!Eminem阿姆一首歌里有枪声的是什么歌_百度知道
高分 !!Eminem阿姆一首歌里有枪声的是什么歌
中文名称:Go To Sleep歌曲原唱:eminem音乐风格:hiphop歌曲语言:英语专集名称: Get The Guns发行日期: 日歌词:  I Ain't gonna eat, I ain't gonna sleep   Ain't gonna breath till I see what I wanna see   And what I wanna see is you go to sleep in the dirt   Permanently...you just being hurt   This ain't gonna work for me, it just wouldn't be   Sufficient enough...cuz we...are just going to be...enemies   As long as we breathe, I don't ever see...either of us   Coming to terms...well we can agree   There ain't gonna be   No reasoning, speaking with me   You speak on my seed, then me no speak ah Eng-less   So we going to beef, and keep on beefing unless   You gonna agree, to meet with me in the flesh   And settle this face to face, and you going to see   A deamon unleashed in me, that you never seen   And you going to see this &gangsta& pee on himself   I see you D12, and thanks, but me need no help   Me do this one all by my lonely, I don't need 15 of my homies   When I see you, I'm seeing you, me and you only   We never met, but best believe you 'gon know me   When I'm this close, to see you exposed as phony   Come on bitch show me..pick me up, throw me   Lift me up, hold me, just like you told me you was going to do   That's what I thought   Your pitiful, I'm rid of you   All you, Ja You'll get it too   [chorus]   Now go to sleep bitch   Die, Motherfucker, die   Uh, times up bitch, close your eyes   Go to sleep bitch (what!)   Why are you still alive?   How many times, I gotta say close your eyes   And go to sleep bitch (what!)   Die, motherfucker, die...bye, bye motherfucker, bye ahh   Go to sleep bitch (what!)   Why are you still alive?   Why? Die motherfucker...haa, haa, haa   (go to sleep bitch)   ((Obie Trice))   We got you niggas nervous, on purpose   To hurt ya focus...yous' not emcees, yous' worthless   Yous' not them G's, yous' a circus   Yous' no appeal, please...You's curtains   You use words, kewl herds slurred in 2000 third...yous' perpin   Yous' no threat, who's ya servin'   When lyrically I'mma bury you beneath the dirt, when   You fucked with a label overseein' the Earth   Shady motherfucker, O-Trice is birth   And as I mold, I become more cursed   So we can put down the verse   Take it to the turf   Cock and squeeze, and he who reach the hearse, is he who   Depicts fiction in this verse   And as I breathe and you be deceased   The world beieve, you decieve just to speak   Yous' not the streets, yous' the desk   Use not your chest, nigga, use your vest   Before two shoes you rest, you chose death   Six feet deep nigga, thats the depth   [chorus]   Now go to sleep bitch   Die, Motherfucker, die   Uh, times up bitch, close your eyes   Go to sleep bitch (what!)   Why are you still alive?   How many times, I gotta say close your eyes   And go to sleep bitch (what!)   Die, motherfucker, die...bye, bye motherfucker, bye ahh   Go to sleep bitch (what!)   Why are you still alive?   Why? Die motherfucker...haa, haa, haa   (go to sleep bitch)   ((DMX))   Big Dog, I'ma walk like a beast (yeah)   Talk like the streets (yeah)   I'ma stay blazing New York, with the heat (yeah)   Stalk on a beat (yeah)   Walk with my feet (uh)   Understand my pain, the rain ain't sweet (what!)   Peep how I'm moving (uh huh)   Peep where I'm going (uh huh)   Shit don't seep, then sleep not knowing (wooo)   But I'ma keep growing, getting larger than life   Easy going, but the same one that started the fight   He be knowin' how dog get, when dog 'gon bite (uh)   Tried to show 'em the dog shit, the dog for life (uh)   Grand champ, and my bloodline is tight (what!)   'Cuz it's all good (uh   Its alright (c'mon)   Niggas tried to &holla&   But couldn't holla back   Now they gots'ta swallow, everything in the sack   Bloodline man, we can go track for track   Damn dog, why you had to do them niggas like that?   [chorus]   Now go to sleep bitch   Die, Motherfucker, die   Uh, times up bitch, close your eyes   Go to sleep bitch (what!)   Why are you still alive?   How many times, I gotta say close your eyes   And go to sleep bitch (what!)   Die, motherfucker, die...bye, bye motherfucker, bye ahh   Go to sleep bitch (what!)   Why are you still alive?   Why? Die motherfucker...haa, haa, haa   (go to sleep bitch)   ((Eminem: talking))   All of you motherfuckers...(shots fired)...take that (uh)   Here take this too bitch...(more shots fired)   Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, waaaaaaaaahoooo   We killing all you motherfuckers dead   All of you...fake ass gangstas   No more press, no more press   Rot motherfuckers, rot (uh huh)   Decay...in the dirt, bitch   In the motherfucking dirt!!!   Die nameless, bitch...die nameless   No more fame!!!   Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ha, ha, ha, ha.   ...Yo X c'mon man (wooo)   Obie, lets go. Haha
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
还是go to sleep
提问者评价
阿姆的相关知识
其他2条回答
Cut in love
是不是Get my gun?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【音乐欣赏】英文歌佳作_单机与科技的collide吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:169贴子:
【音乐欣赏】英文歌佳作
本贴目的旨在列出一些窝听过的好听的英文歌,贡大家欣赏,大家也可以把好听的英文歌发上来一起交流欣赏
首先是在动画领域中euphoric field - Elisa
悠久之翼Why am I standing alone in the twilightLet me go no more lonely nightsI take a deep breath under the hazy skyFeel like losing but it's gonna be alrightbreak through the night go and try to fightDon't be afraid now is the timeBe alive take itI surely feel my heartbeatThere's no limit to my reachI say goodbye to my tears that I don't needSo believe in my dreamDon't look back to the sorrow I left behindHere's my real intention I hideI wish you were here and so just right by my sideNeed to be strong enough to swallow my prideI have been looking for my own styleDon't give it up here comes the lifeBe alive take itI have learned a great dealBrighten our sweet memoriesHope there will be a future for you and meSo believe in your dreamBe alive take itPromise to find yes I willShining wings filled with wishesFly high make itGet to the new world that I seekSomeday so I believe
skywriting - 冲野俊太郎
最终流放least that I could doin memory of youyou taught me how to flynot forgotten nowturn the ship aroundfly into the stormscatter light all over the gloommy father had his pridenow I fly alonehis ship it never liess always by my sidelighten up todaydeep inside the stormscatter light all over the gloomkeep flyingleaving tracks in the ethert let that monster beat met think sobut they call it invincibleso I soarthough I;m deep inst defeat meshake me freelook out here comes troublemaybe I;m just pushing through a dreambut it looks real to me nowthough I;m deep inst defeat meshake me freelook out here comes troublemaybe I;m just pushing through a dreambut all these thingsfeel quite real to mewhat else could I do?a memory of yous writing in the skyof the monsters in the deepspin the wheel aroundbreaking through the stormscatter light all over the gloomI;m fallingtumbling back to earthtime to soarthough I;m trapped it defeat meshake me freelook out here comes troublenothing comes so easy as a dreambut it seems real to me nowthough I;m deep it defeat mefloating freelook out here comes troublemaybe I;m just pushing through a dreambut strange how thingsfeel quite real to methough I;m deep it defeat meshake me freethough I;m deep it defeat meshake me free...
Out of Darkness - 鬼泣4Listen to my voice calling youPulling you out of darknessHear the devil's cry of sinAlways turn your back on himWith the wind you goStill I dream of your spirit leading you back homeI will give my gifts to youGrow your garden,watch it bloomThe light in your eyes is an angel up highFighting to ease the shadow sideHearts will grow though having to bendLeaving behind all the things in the endListen to my voice calling youPulling you out of darknessHear the devil's cry of sinAlways turn your back on himOn him...On him......
I Dont Wanna Miss A Thing - Ben Mills
黑道圣徒4I could stay awake just to hear you breathing Watch you smile while you are sleeping While youre far away and dreaming I could spend my life in this sweet surrender I could stay lost in this moment forever Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure I dont wanna close my eyes I dont wanna fall asleep Cause Id miss you, baby And I dont wanna miss a thing Cause even when I dream of you The sweetest dream will never do Id still miss you, baby And I dont wanna miss a thing Lying close to you feeling your heart beating And Im wondering what youre dreaming Wondering if its me youre seeing Then I kiss your eyes and thank God were together And I just wanna stay with you In this moment forever, forever and ever I dont wanna close my eyes I dont wanna fall asleep Cause Id miss you, baby And I dont wanna miss a thing Cause even when I dream of you The sweetest dream will never do Id still miss you, baby And I dont wanna miss a thing I dont wanna miss one smile I dont wanna miss one kiss Well, I just wanna be with you Right here with you, just like this I just wanna hold you close Feel your heart so close to mine And stay here in this moment For all the rest of time Dont wanna close my eyes Dont wanna fall asleep Cause Id miss you, baby And I dont wanna miss a thing Cause even when I dream of you The sweetest dream will never do Cause Id still miss you, baby And I dont wanna miss a thing I dont wanna close my eyes I dont wanna fall asleep Cause Id miss you, baby And I dont wanna miss a thing Cause even when I dream of you The sweetest dream will never do Id still miss you, baby And I dont wanna miss a thing Dont wanna close my eyes Dont wanna fall asleep, yeah I dont wanna miss a thing
Viva La Vida - Coldplay
2k13(2k篮球游戏)I used to rule the worldSeas would rise when I gave the wordNow in the morning I sweep aloneSweep the streets I used to ownI used to roll the diceFeel the fear in my enemy's eyesListen as the crowd would singNow the old king is dead! Long live the king!One minute I held the keyNext the walls were closed on meAnd I discovered that my castles standUpon pillars of salt and pillars of sandI hear Jerusalem bells a ringingRoman Cavalry choirs are singingBe my mirror my sword and shieldMy missionaries in a foreign fieldFor some reason I can't explainOnce you go there was never never an honest wordThat was when I ruled the worldIt was the wicked and wild windBlew down the doors to let me inShattered windows and the sound of drumsPeople couldn't believe what I'd becomeRevolutionaries waitFor my head on a silver plateJust a puppet on a lonely stringOh who would ever want to be kingI hear Jerusalem bells a ringingRoman Cavalry choirs are singingBe my mirror my sword and shieldMy missionaries in a foreign fieldFor some reason I can't explainI know Saint Peter won't call my nameNever an honest wordBut that was when I ruled the worldooooo ooooo ooooo oooooo ooooo(repeat with chorus)I hear Jerusalem bells a ringingRoman Cavalry choirs are singingBe my mirror my sword and shieldMy missionaries in a foreign fieldFor some reason I can't explainI know Saint Peter won't call my nameNever an honest wordBut that was when I ruled the world
A Man For All Seasons - Robbie Williams
憨探奇案电影(出演)One eye on the shadows protecting his fellowsFrom sun up till the moon on his backSend the villains to Hadesa hit with the ladiesa stallion in the sackYou cant get your life backwhen right follows left JackThe more you see the less you knowWhen others would leak ithis service is secretPlays God when its your time to goQueen and country safe and soundwith villains six feet under groundAnd no one knows cause no ones foundany trace of a man for all seasonsLoves 'em and leaves 'em aloneso aloneAnd you and i wouldn't have a cluewhose doing what why when and whoup the creek with no canoewatch out for the man for all seasonsloves 'em and leaves 'em alone so alone(but safe at home)From the House of Lordssaving Norfolk broadsCommoners and land a gentryHis word is Bond with a brunette or blondebaby its so elementryFor the man never ends stop your lifewith one stareSee the film you'll knowhow it goesThis aint no fictionjust check the diction with pro quoa pro's proHey fellas dont be jealouswhen they made him they broke the moldSo chrasimatic with an a automaticQueen and country safe and soundwith villains six feet under groundAnd no one knows cause no ones foundany trace of a man for all seasonsLoves 'em and leaves 'em alone aloneAnd you and i wouldn't have a cluewho's doing what why when and whoup the creek with no canoewatch out for the man for all seasonsloves 'em and leaves 'em alone so alone(but safe at home)But safe at home X6]Queen and country safe and soundwith villains six feet under groundAnd no one knows cause no ones foundany trace of a man for all seasonsLoves 'em and leaves 'em alone so aloneAnd you and i wouldn't have a cluewho's doing what why when and whoup the creek with no canoewatch out for the man for all seasonsloves 'em and leaves 'em alone so alone(but safe at home)Queen and country safe and soundwith villains six feet under groundAnd no one knows cause no ones foundany trace of a man for all seasonsLoves 'em and leaves 'em alone so aloneAnd you and i wouldn't have a cluewho's doing what why when and who
i loved her first - Heartlandi loved her first歌手:heartland 专辑:i loved her firstLook at the two of you dancing that wayLost in the moment and each others faceSo much in love your alone in this placeLike there's nobody else in the worldI was enough for her not long agoI was her number oneShe told me soAnd she still means the world to meJust so you knowSo be careful when you hold my girlTime changes everythingLife must go onAnd I'm not gonna stand in your wayBut I loved her first and I held her firstAnd a place in my heart will always be hersFrom the first breath she breathedWhen she first smiled at meI knew the love of a father runs deepAnd I prayed that she'd find you somedayBut it still hard to give her awayI loved her firstHow could that beautiful women with youBe the same freckle face kid that I knewThe one that I read all those fairy tales toAnd tucked into bed all those nightsAnd I knew the first time I saw you with herIt was only a matter of timeBut I loved her first and I held her firstAnd a place in my heart will always be hersFrom the first breath she breathedWhen she first smiled at meI knew the love of a father runs deepAnd I prayed that she'd find you somedayBut its still hard to give her awayI loved her firstFrom the first breath she breathedWhen she first smiled at meI knew the love of a father runs deepSomeday you might know what I'm going throughWhen a miracle smiles up at youI loved her first
Love, Me - Collin RayeI read a note my grandma wrote back in nineteen twenty-three.Grandpa kept it in his coat, and he showed it once to me. he said,\boy, you might not understand, but a long, long time ago,Grandma's daddy didn't like me none, but i loved your grandma so.\We had this crazy plan to meet and run away together.Get married in the first town we came to, and live forever.But nailed to the tree where we were supposed to meet, insteadOf her, i found this letter, and this is what it said:If you get there before i do, don't give up on me.I'll meet you when mI don't know how long i'll be.But i'm not gonna let you down, darling wait and see.And between now and then, till i see you again,I'll be loving you. love, me.I read those words just hours before my grandma passed away,In the doorway of a church where me and grandpa stopped to pray.I know i'd never seen him cry in But as he said these words to her, his eyes filled up with tears.If you get there before i do, don't give up on me.I'll meet you when mI don't know how long i'll be.But i'm not gonna let you down, darling wait and see.And between now and then, till i see you again,I'll be loving you. love, me.Between now and then, till i see you again,I'll be loving you. love, me.
听说来玩的都领了T豆!
Do I Make You Proud - taylor hicks"Do I Make You Proud"I've never beenThe one to raise my handThat was not meAnd now that's who I amBecause of youI am standing tallMy heart is fullOf endless gratitudeYou were the oneThe one to guide me throughNow I can seeAnd I believeIt's only just beginningThis is what we dream aboutBut the only question with me nowIs do I make you proudStronger than I've ever been nowNever been afraid of standing outDo I make you proudI guess I've learnedTo question is to grow,That you still have faith,Is all I need to know,I've learned to love,Myself in spite of me,And I've learned toWalk on the road I believe.This is what we dream aboutBut the only question with me nowIs do I make you proudStronger than I've ever been nowNever been afraid of standing outDo I make you proudEverybody needs to rise upEverybody needs to be lovedTo be lovedThis is what we dream aboutBut the only question with me nowIs do I make you, do I make you proudThis is what we dream aboutBut the only question with me nowIs do I make you proudStronger than I've ever been nowNever been afraid of standing outDo I make you proudThis is what we dream aboutBut the only question with me nowIs do I make you proudStronger than I've ever been nowNever been afraid of standing outDo I make you proudThis is what we dream aboutBut the only question with me nowIs do I make you, do I make you proud
最后来一首轻松的Traveling Light - Joel Hansonwell i was doubling over the load on my shoulderswas a weight i carried with me everydaycrossing miles of frustrations and rivers a ragingpicking up stones i found along the wayi staggered and i stumbled downpathways of troublei was hauling those souvenirs of miseryand with each step taken my back was breaking'til i found the one who took it all from medown by the riverside(down by the riverside)i laid my burdens down,now i'm traveling lightmy spirit lifted high(i found my freedom now)i found my freedom nowand i'm traveling lightthrough the darkest alleys and loneliest valleysi was dragging those heavy chains of doubt and fearthen with the one word spoken the locks were brokennow he's leading me to placeswhere there are no tearsdown by the riverside(down by the riverside)i laid my burdens down,now i'm traveling lightmy spirit lifted high(i found my freedom now)i found my freedom nowand i'm traveling lightdown by the riversidei laid my burdens down,now i'm traveling lightmy spirit lifted highi found my freedom nowand i'm traveling lightdown by the riverside(down by the riverside)i laid my burdens down,now i'm traveling lightmy spirit lifted high(i found my freedom now)i found my freedom nowand i'm traveling lightdown by the riverside(down by the riverside)i laid my burdens down,now i'm traveling lightmy spirit lifted high(i found my freedom now)i found my freedom nowand i'm traveling light(traveling light, traveling light)i found my freedom now(traveling light, traveling light)oh...
OK,写完了,各位有歌可以补充,有些歌词可能有些错误还请多多谅解
来听歌啦!
@曾小贤Antony @哆啦哥他 @数月亮看星星7 @火力全开哥
待我明天回去听……
thanks!有网盘就更好了~
赞一个~~好帖~~~\(≥▽≤)/~
不多嘛……回头有网了下来试试——小尾巴=麻花疼=疼据说上帝他给你关上门就会给你打开窗没什么大问题就是不知道你家住几楼
附加歌曲:The Lazy Song - Bruno MarsToday I don't feel like doin' anythingI just want to lay in my beddon't feel like picking up my phoneso leave a message at the tonecause today I swear I'm not doing anythingI'm gonna kick my feet up and stare at the fanTurn the tv on throw my hands in my pantsnobody will tell me I can'tI'll be lounging on the couch just chillin in my snuggieclick to mtv so they can teach me how to dougiebecause in the castle I'm the freckin' manoooh yes I saidI said itI said it cause I cantoday I don't feel like doing anythingI just want to lay in my beddon't feel like picking up my phoneso leave a message at the tonecause I swear I'm not doing anythingnothing at allWuuuuho wuho hooonothing at allWuuuuho wuho hooootomorrow I'll wake up do some p90x find a real nice girlhave some really nice sexand she's gonna scream out this is great(oh this is great)yeeah I might mess around and get my college degreeI beat my old man will be so proud of mebut sorry pops you'll just have to waitooooh yes I said itI said itI said cause I cantoday I don't feel like doing anythingI just want to lay in my beddon't feel like picking up the phoneso leave a message at the tonecause I swear I'm not doing anythingno I ain't gonna comb my haircause I ain't goin' anywhereno no no no no nooooI'll just strut in my birthday suitand let everything hang looseyeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeaahhhoh Today I don't feel like doin' anythingI just want to lay in my beddon't feel like picking up my phoneso leave a message at the tonecause today I swear I'm not doing anythingnothing at allWuuuuho wuho hooonothing at allWuuuuho wuho hoooonothing at all
Soulmate - Natasha BedingfieldIncompatible it don't matter though'cos someone's bound to hear my crySpeak out if you doyou're not easy to findIs it possible Mr Loveableis already in my liferight in front of meor maybe you're in disguiseNatasha BedingfieldWho doesn't long for someone to holdwho knows how to love you without being toldsomebody tell me why I'm on my ownif there's a soulmate for everyoneHere we are again circles never endhow do I find the perfect fitthere's enough for everyonebut I'm still waiting in lineWho doesn't long for someone to holdwho knows how to love you without being toldsomebody tell me why I'm on my ownIf there's a soulmate for everyoneMost relationships seem so transitoryThey're all good but not the permanent oneWho doesn't long for someone to holdwho knows how to love you without being toldsomebody tell me why I'm on my ownif there's a soulmate for everyoneWho doesn't long for someone to holdwho knows how to love you without being toldsomebody tell me why I'm on my ownif there's a soulmate for everyoneIf there's a soulmate for everyone
Vincent - Don McLeanStarry starry nightPaint your palette blue and greyLook out on a summer's dayWith eyes that know the darkness in my soulShadows on the hillsSketch the trees and the daffodilsCatch the breeze and the winter chillsIn colors on the snowy linen landNow I understandWhat you tried to say to meHow you suffered for your sanityHow you tried to set them freeThey would not listen they did not know howPerhaps they'll listen nowStarry starry nightFlaming flowers that brightly blazeSwirling clouds in violet hazeReflect in Vincent's eyes of China blueColors changing hueMorning fields of amber grainWeathered faces lined in painAre smoothed beneath the artist's loving handNow I understandWhat you tried to say to meHow you suffered for your sanityHow you tried to set them freeThey would not listen they did not know howPerhaps they'll listen nowFor they could not love youBut still your love was trueAnd when no hope was left in sight on thatStarry starry nightYou took your life as lovers often doBut I could have told you VincentThis world was never meant for one as beautiful as youStarry starry nightPortraits hung in empty hallsFrameless heads on nameless wallsWith eyes that watch the world and can't forgetLike the stranger that you've metThe ragged men in ragged clothesThe silver thorn of bloddy roseLie crushed and broken on the virgin snowNow I think I knowWhat you tried to say to meHow you suffered for your sanityHow you tried to set them freeThey would not listen they're not listening stillPerhaps they never will
You Are The Music In Me - Future Hit Makersna na na na na na yeahyou are the music in meyou know the wordsonce upon a timemake you listenthere's a reasonwhen you dream there's a chance you'll finda little laughteror happy ever afteryeah harmony to the melodyit's echoing inside my headsingle voice (single voice)above the noiseand like a common threadhmm you're pulling mewhen i hear my favorite songi know that we belongoh you are the music in meyeah it's living in all of usit's brought us here becausebecause you are the music in mena na na na(ohh) na na na na nayeah yeah yeahyou are the music in meit's like i knew you before we met (before we met)can't explain it (ohh ohh)there's no name for it (no name for it)i'm saying words i never saidand it was easy (so easy)just you see the real me (i see)as i am you understandand that's more than i've ever knownto hear your voice (hear your voice)above the noise (ohh ohh)and no i'm not aloneoh you're singing to me (ohh yeah)when i hear my favorite songi know that we belong (yeah ohh)you are the music in meit's living in all of usand it's brought us here becauseyou are the music in metogether we're gonna sing (yeah)we got the power to sing what we feel (what we feel)connected and realcan't keep it all inside (ohh)na na na na (ohh yeah)na na na na (ohh yeah)na na na nayou are the music in me (in me)na na na na (ohh yeah)na na na na (ohh yeah)na na na nayou are the music in mewhen i hear my favorite song (favorite song)i know that we belong (we belong)you are the music in meyeah it's living in all of usit's brought us here because (here because)you are the music in mena na na na (ohh yeah)na na na na (ohh yeah)na na na nayou are the music in me (yeah)
I Like To Move It - 原声大碟
I Like To Move ItI like to move it, move it!I like to move it, move it!I like to move it, move it!Ya like to (“Move it”!)All girls all over the world,original King Julien pon ya case man!I love how all the girls are move their body,and when ya move ya body, and move it,nice and sweet and sexy, alright!Woman ya cute, and you don't need no make up,original cute body you a mek man mud up.Woman ya cute, and you don't need no make up,original cute body you a mek man mud up.Woman! Physically fit, physically fit,physically, physically, physically fitWoman! Physically fit, physically fit,physically, physically, physically fitWoman! Ya nice, sweet, fantasticBig ship on de ocean that a big titanicWoman! Ya nice, sweet energeticBig ship on de ocean that a big titanicWoman! Ya nice, sweet, fantasticBig ship on de ocean that a big titanicWoman! Ya nice, sweet, fantasticBig ship on de ocean that a big titanicWomen!I like to move it, move it!I like to move it, move it!I like to move it, move it!Ya like to (“Move it”!)I like to move it, move it!I like to move it, move it!I like to move it, move it!Ya like to (“Move it”!)Woman ya cute, and you don't need no make up,original cute body you a mek man mud up.Woman ya cute, and you don't need no make up,original cute body you a mek man mud up.Eye liner - pon ya face a mek man mud upNose powder - pon ya face a mek man mud upPluck ya eyebrow - pon ya face a mek man mud upGal ya lipstick - pon ya face a mek man mud upWoman ya nice broad face,and ya nice hip, make man flip and bust them lip.Woman ya nice an energetic,big ship pon de ocean that a big titanic.Woman ya nice broad face,and ya nice hip, make man flip and bust them lip.Woman ya nice and energetic,big ship pon de ocean that a big titanicWOAH!BOP!WOAH!BOP!WOAH!BOP!WOAH!BOP!I like to move it, move it!He likes to move it, move it!She likes to move it, move it!You like to (“Move it”!)We like to move it, move it!You like to move it, move it!I like … Oh I Did I! Have I done I? Did I do I like to?I think I did I like… We? What about we? They? They? I did they.Oh I got it, I got it I got a new one I got a new one… Them?No, not them… Can I say them or not?Them like to move it, mov... I'm gonna say them!Them like to move, it move it!We like to move, it move it!Umm… wait there’s gotta be another one. We... We... Nope… Oh us!Can we do us like to?Us like to move it, move it!That’s the one!Us like to move it, move it!Us like to move it, move it!Us like to (“Move it”!)Move iiit! Move iiiiit… Move it! Move it! Move it! Move it!Okay then, while you are here,I just wanna tell you a little story, it’s an old storythat my daddy used to tell me he was a king as my.I was born, probably about 68 years ago over bythat tree over there. YEH!And I remember things changed a lot in those days, in Madagascar.It wasn’t so commercial, you know,there wasn’t all about money and who’s got the latest treeand what leavesare you wearing and who’s gotthe latest fur on their back, you know.Those days it was just me and a couple of the others, you know.Doing the jungle boogie you know,Jungle boogie... Jungle boogieWOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAHMove it!You really think this is never gonna end, coz it is… 3,2,1Not bad eh? I like it.
Sleepwalking - The Chain Gang of ...Destiny turned her face Nightmares and fallen shapes State of dreaming has left me numbBlue eyes and wandering lips True lies with fingertips Hidden tales of forbiddenLove...You've left me miserable Miserable MiserableMiserableLove...You've left me miserable Miserable MiserableMiserableMaybe we're just sleepwalkingMaybe we're just sleepwalkingVisions of better times Kingdoms and law have won Why did God fail to improve us?Teardrops through acid rain Burning down through our veins Can't I just sleep for now?Now... Despite my fears I dance for you And did what I just knewI... Would care Would wait And live And get more desperate DesperateYEAHMaybe we're just sleepwalkingMaybe we're just sleepwalkingYEAHMaybe we're just sleepwalkingMaybe we're just sleepwalkingMaybe we're just sleepwalkingMaybe we're just sleepwalkingMaybe we're just sleepwalkingMaybe we're just sleepwalkingMaybe we're just sleepwalkingMaybe we're just sleepwalking
Survival - EminemSurvival - Eminem.This is survival of the fittestThis is do or dieThis is the winner takes it allSo take it all.Wasn't ready to be no millionaire,I was ill-preparedI was prepared to be ill though,the skill was thereFrom the beginning, it wasn't 'bout the endsIt was 'bout busting rapsand standing for something, fuck an acronymCut the fucking act like you're happy,I'm fucking back againWith another anthem, why stopwhen it doesn't have to end?It ain't over 'til I say it's overenough when I say enoughThrow me to the wolves and close the gate upI'm afraid of what'll happen to them wolvesWhen the thought of being throwninto an alligator pit, I salivate at itWeight is up, hands up like it's 12 noon, nah, homieHold them bitches straighter up,wave 'em 'til you dislocate a rotator cuffCame up rough, came to ruffle feathers, nah, egosI ain't deflate enough,last chance to make this whole stadium erupt.This is survival of the fittestThis is do or dieThis is the winner takes it allSo take it all.I can see the finish line with each line that I finishI'm so close to my goalsI can almost pole vault over the goal postAnd if I don't got enough in the tank,maybe I can just siphon enoughTo fill up this last can,man will I survive in this climate or what?They said I was washed up, and got a blood bathI'm not a rapper, I'm an adapter, I can adjustPlus I can just walk up to a mic and just bustSo floor's open if you'd like to discussTop 5 in this mothafucka and if I don't make the cutWhat, like I give a fuck,I'ma light this bitch up like I'm driving a truckTo the side of a pump, 0 to 60 hop in and gun itLike G-Unit without the hyphen, I'm hyping 'em upAnd if there should ever come a time where my life's in a rutAnd I look like I might just give up, eh you might've mistookMe for bowing out I ain't taking a bow, I'm stabbing myselfWith a fucking knife in the gut, while I'm wiping my butt!Cause I just shitted on the mic, and I like getting cutI get excited at the sight of my blood, you're in a fight with a nutCause I'ma fight 'til I die or winBiting the dust it'll just make me angrier, waitLet me remind you of what got me this far, picture me quittingNow draw a circle around it and put a line through it, slutIt's survival of what?.This is survival of the fittestThis is do or dieThis is the winner takes it allSo take it all.So get your ideas, stack your ammoBut don't come unless you come to battle,I'm mad now jump in the saddleThis is it, it's what you eat, sleep, piss and shitLive, breathe, your whole existence just consists of thisRefuse to quit, fuse is lit, can't diffuse the wickI don't do this music shit, I lose my shitAin't got shit to lose, it's the moment of truthIt's all I know how to do,as soon as I get thrown in the booth, I spitBut my respect is overdue, I'm showing you the flow no one doCause I don't own no diploma for school, I quit!So there's nothing for me to fall back on, I know no other tradesSo you'd better trade your fucking mics in for some tool-box-esCause you'll never take my pride from meIt'll have to be pried from me,so pull out your pliers and your screw-driversBut I want you to doubt me, I don't want you to buh-lieveCause this is something that I must use to suc-ceedAnd if you don't like me then fuck you!Self es-teem must be fucking shooting through-the-roof cause trust meMy skin is too thick and bul-let proof to touch meI can see why the fuck I disgust youI must be a-llergic to failure cause every time I come close to itI just sneeze, but I just go atchoo then achieve!.This is survival of the fittestThis is do or dieThis is the winner takes it allSo take it all
I'm Alive (Life Sounds Like) - Spearhead,Michael ...I'm Alive Sounds.1 2, 1 2Here we go.Everybody wants me to bewho they want me to be except youAll I wanna do is be with youThey all tell me that there's something strange,I don't wanna meet nobody newAll I wanna do is be with you.Life sounds likeI'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive,I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm aliveis what it soundsWhoa-oh-oh, I'm alive.How come every day something jumps in the wayGets complicated, I feel devastatedBut when I'm feeling down, I only wanna be with youI can't afford the rent or remember checks I sentTo pay off all my taxes and feed the presidentBut there's one thing I remember,I only wanna be with you.Life sounds likeI'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive,I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm aliveis what it soundsWhoa-oh-oh, I'm aliveLife sounds likeI'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive,I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm aliveis what it soundsWhoa-oh-oh, I'm alive.it down right here.You be Bonnie, I'll be your ClydeHop into my car and driveLike fireworks we will igniteThrough this San Francisco nightLike John and YokoLike Ice-T and CocoLike Jay-Z, BeyonceCome be my fiance.Hey soul sister, I'll be your misterDon't wanna be no one-night standHow many ways can I say to help you understandThat I only wanna be your man.Life sounds likeWhoa-oh-ohThis is what it sounds likeWhoa-oh-oh.And it sounds likeI'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive,I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm aliveis what it soundsWhoa-oh-oh, I'm alive.it back one more.Everybody wants me to bewho they want me to be except youAll I wanna do is be with you.Life sounds likeWhoa-oh-ohis what it soundsWhoa-oh-ohLife sounds like, like, like….I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive,I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm aliveis what it soundsWhoa-oh-oh, I'm alive.Life sounds likeI'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive,I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm aliveis what it soundsWhoa-oh-oh, I'm alive.
Higher - Erik GrönwallErik Gronwall - HigherMaxRNB - Your first R&B/Hiphop sourceHey, I'm a believerAnd gravity's letting go of me tonightYou, came out of nowhereWhen everything was passing by at the speed of lightSo hold my hand and never let me goTake a leap of fate into the unknownI am flyingMy heart is taking overThe world is flashing byHigher higher higherI will follow wherever it might take usChasing through the skyHigher higher higherOh I knowIt can be scaryYou bet it all when your heart is on the lineBut oh, baby don't worryJust hold my hand and never let me goI am flyingMy heart is taking overThe world is flashing byHigher higher higherI will follow wherever it might take usChasing through the skyHigher higher higherTake me higherI hold you as we're shooting through the atmosphereAround us everything disappearsWoah oa oaI am flyingMy heart is taking overThe world is flashing byI am flyingMy heart is taking overThe world is flashing byHigher higher higherI will follow wherever it might take usChasing through the skyHigher higher higher(Repeat)MaxRNB - Your first R&B/Hiphop source
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴

我要回帖

更多关于 just dont know why 的文章

随机推荐