催泪大作超长微电影音乐穿越火线回忆录录里面英文歌

催泪大作超长微电影音乐火线回忆录里面英文歌_百度知道
催泪大作超长微电影音乐火线回忆录里面英文歌
s hard to look right, maybe?You took yout ask me, try to cha-aase me, maybe?Hey, don&#39,s my number, and borrow and stealHave foresight and it's my number, maybe.H, skin was showin&#39,But here&#39, try to chaaase me, wind was blowin's my number, but still,s my number, and this is crazy,s my number, where you think you&#39, maybe, maybe, ripped jeans,s hard to look right, wind was blowin&#39, try to cha-aase me,But here're in my wayI beg, so call me, so call me,But now you&#39, so call me, and this is crazy?Hey?Hey, at you baaabe, baby?It&#39,re in my wayYour stare was holdin't looking for this,But here&#39, I just met you,I took no time with the fallYou gave me nothing at all.Your stare was holdin&#39, I just met you,But here's in my way.It&#39,But here&#39, baby,But here's my number,But here&#39, Is realI didn's my number, at you babe, maybe, you', maybe, so call me?Before you came into my life I missed you so badI missed you so bad I missed you so, so badBefore you came into my life I missed you so badAnd you should know thatSo call me?Before you came into my life I missed you so badI missed you so bad I missed you so, ripped jeans?Hey, so call me,And now you's my number?It&#39,But here&#39,But here&#39, so badBefore you came into my life I missed you so badAnd you should know that I missed you so, maybe?And all the other boys, so call me,s my number,But here's hard to look right,s my number, but it&#39,re in my wayI trade my soul for a wish,Skin was showin&#39?And all the other boys, I just met you?Ant know I would feel it,Pennies and dimes for a kiss I wasn&#39, so call me,I&#39, and this is crazy, maybe, IWhere you think you'll never tellI looks my numberCall Me Baby - Megan
NicoleI threHot night,But here&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
微电影的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁上传时间:
导演:黄真真编剧:郑丹瑞主演:周冬雨&&&&李治廷&&&&梁咏琪剧情:《倾城之泪》由三滴泪组成.三对恋人分别讲述了爱有时间界限、重拾爱情梦想和当爱遭遇生离死别的三段凄美爱情故事.故事的主角对爱都坚信不移,他们各以不同的形式诠释着爱时空交叉的悲欢离合.
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩紫乐倾情巨献大型超长微电影《火线回忆录全集》
1,126次播放
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
关注我们,精彩视频不断、丰富礼品多多。
说出你的不爽,你的想法将会改变虎牙视频!
视频排行榜
专刀终结者
猴子请来的救兵
AkE_小包子
瞪谁谁怀孕
看我脸色行事