下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁JYJ Their Rooms 中文歌词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
JYJ Their Rooms 中文歌词
M​i​s​s​i​o​n​,​ ​N​i​n​e​,​ ​F​a​l​l​e​n​ ​L​e​a​v​e​s​,​ ​P​i​e​r​r​o​t​,​ ​A​ ​s​o​n​g​ ​w​i​t​h​o​u​t​ ​a​ ​n​a​m​e​的​中​文​歌​词​ ​和​ ​I​.​D​.​S​的​英​文​歌​词​。
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:103.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢找首英文歌
有句叫 I am waiting for you_百度知道
找首英文歌
有句叫 I am waiting for you
就叫 waiting for you或here i am
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他7条回答
歌曲:waiting for you
歌手:胡彦斌 专辑:music混合体
打印预览 金色的舞鞋伴着音乐 baby你的眼睛是一弯深邃的湖水
哦忽明忽灭掩藏不可思议的美
让我晕眩在悬崖边谁知一睁眼就不见
waiting for you i'm waiting for you
waiting for you kiss me at the night
为何你cinderella 留给我一望无际的思念
waiting for you come here to my dream
牵着你不断旋转一直到黑发变成了银线
waiting for you waiting for you 直到永远
哦忽明忽灭掩藏不可思议的美
让我眩晕在悬崖边谁知一睁眼就不见
waiting for you kiss me at the night
为何你cinderella 留给我一望无际的思念
waiting for you
Waiting For You
歌手:Seal
专辑:Best
Everyday, a shade of blue
You won't believe
What I'm going through
It just feels
like I can't afford to let myself go
No, oohooo no...
Everyone is just the same
They touch me
But I can't say
There has been no one brighter than you
I can't deny these things that I do
Feels like the world's at stake 'cause
I have been waiting
I have been waiting for you
Heavenly, that's what you are
You're burnin' me like a shining star
How am I supposed to be
that king without you
Ooohooo...it's true yea
Everyone is just the same
They love me
But I can't say
There has been no one ...
不是 ~~是陈冠希的沙滩恋曲。你去试试咯
好象是&&我心永恒&&吧?好象是吧...
s.e.s 韩国的一个少女组合名字好象就叫i am waiting for you 不记得了 我是初中时听的
超级星光大道2季第2期有位叫丁衣凡的选手唱过一首英文歌,里面歌词也有“I'm waiting for you,waiting for you,come here to my dream”,我也不知道歌名,只知道是首外文歌。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词里有i want you.i need you.i love you的英文快歌_百度知道
歌词里有i want you.i need you.i love you的英文快歌
you were my everything
This goes out to someone that was Once the most important person in my life I didn''t realize it at the time I can''t forgive myself for the way I treated you so I don''t really expect you to either It''s just... I don''t even know Just listen... You''re the one that I want, the one that I need The one that I gotta have just to succeed When I first saw you, I knew it was real I''m sorry about the pain I made you feel That wasn'' let me show you the way I looked for the sun, but it''s raining today I remember when I first looked into your eyes It was like God was there, heaven in the skies I wore a disguise ''cause I didn''t want to get hurt But I didn''t know I made everything worse You told me we were crazy in love But you didn''t care when push came to shove If you loved me as much as you said you did Then you wouldn''t have hurt me like I ain''t shit Now you pushed me away like you never even knew me I loved you with my heart, really and truly I guess you forgot about the times that we shared When I would run my fingers through your hair Late nights, just holding you in my arms I don''t know how I could do you so wrong I really wanna show you I really need to hold you I really wanna know you like no one could else know you You''re number one, always in my heart And now I can''t believe that our love is torn apart refrain: I need you and I miss you and I want you and I love you ''cause I wanna hold you, I wanna kiss you You were my everything And I really miss you (2x) I knew you gonna sit and play this with your new man And then sit and laugh as you''re holding his hand The thought of that just shatters my heart It breaks in my soul and it tears me apart At times we was off I was scared to show you Now I wanna hold you until I can''t hold you Without you, everything seems strange Your name is forever planted in my brain Damn it, I''m insane, Take away the pain Take away the hurt Baby, we can make it work What about when you Looked into my eyes Told me you loved me As you would hugged me I guess everything you said was a lie I think about it, it brings tears to my eyes Now I''m not even a thought in your mind I can see clearly, my love is not blind refrain I just wish everything could have turned out differently I had a special feeling about you I thought maybe you did too You would understand, but... No matter what, you''ll always be in my heart You''ll always be my baby Our first day, it seemed so magical I remember all the time that I had with you Remember when you first came to my house? You looked like an angel wearing that blouse We hit it off, I knew it was real But now I can''t take all the pain that I feel Reach in your heart, I know I''m still there I don''t wanna hear that you no longer care Remember the times? Remember when we kissed? I didn''t think you would ever do me like this I didn''t think you''d wanna see me depressed I thought you''d be there for me, this I confess You said you were my best friend, was that a lie? Now I''m nothing to you, you''re with another guy I tried, I tried, I tried, and I''m trying Now on the inside it feels like I''m dying refrain (Talking) And I do miss you I just thought we were meant to be I guess now, we''ll never know The only thing I want is for you to be happy Whether it be with me, or without me I just want you to be happy
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
艾薇儿 亚瑟小子 等 i need a girl
You were My Everything
阿。这个。呃。对的。
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁速度来个大侠 求一首英文男声说唱 有柔情的男生伴唱,有几句歌词好像是hi MAMA ,WHERE WANT YOU GO,..._百度知道
速度来个大侠 求一首英文男声说唱 有柔情的男生伴唱,有几句歌词好像是hi MAMA ,WHERE WANT YOU GO,...
.,,WHERE WANT YOU GO,有几句歌词好像是hi MAMA ..TOGETHER..求一首英文男声说唱 有柔情的男生伴唱
YOU HELP ME
re not together
cause I hurt you too many times and now You't wanna be alone
girl I put your love up on a shelf and I quess I just lefe it to Die and now we'm going carzy
life's driving me carzy oh baby oh no oh no no
oh girl I love ya you know I need ya
can' Beggin't wanna be alone
please stay don't wanna be on the outside looking in I gotta Have you girk can't live without ya
oh girl Ilove ya you know I need ya
can'm going crazy life'll go carsy life'll never stop cause you't live without ya oh girl I love ya
you know I need ya can're all I got can you help me help me understand
I can's a prison when you're in love alone I need you to come back home I don's a prison when you're in love alone
I need you to come back home I don' Pleadin're not around
I wish for every moment of time that got wasted we used It to make sweet love baby be my guide please take my hard
I want you to know I got you if you need it don' I's aprison without your love
can you help me tell me why why why
can you help me
girl I't be your mam It't you see
will you help me tell me what you want from me
can you help me tell me why you wanna leave baby help me
cause without you my whole world is falling apart
and without you I think I't go I don't want it to be over give me another chance I wanna be your man
girl you got me down here on my knees Cryin'll do anything for your love
woule you help ne tell me what you want from me
woule you help ne tell me why you wanna leave
baby help me
without you my whole world is falling apart
and without you girl I't live without ya oh girl Ilove ya you know I need ya can&#39歌手--Usher 歌曲--Can you help me living on the edge outta control and the world just wont let me slow Down
but in my biggest picrure was a photo of you and me
girl you know i try
I work hard to provide all the material things
That i thought would make me understand
cause I try to give you The best of me
I though we were cool maybe I was blind
but never look time to see will you help me tell me what you want from me
can you help me tell me why you wanna leave
baby help me
without you my whole whole world is falling apart
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
地址没!!!
you are the one—— c21
愿你抱着平安,拥着健康,揣着幸福,携着快乐,搂着温馨,带着甜蜜,牵着财运,拽着吉祥,迈入新年,快乐度过每一天!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 张学友快歌 的文章

随机推荐