歌词可能是梦太晚花太香……董贞的《梦太晚》
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
花太香的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁是一位女歌手的一首粤语歌,里面有句歌词:花花世界太过美,哪有我踪影”请问歌名叫什么?_百度知道
是一位女歌手的一首粤语歌,里面有句歌词:花花世界太过美,哪有我踪影”请问歌名叫什么?
歌里面有句歌词是:“花花世界太过美哪有我踪影”是一首粤语歌来的,女歌手唱的。
我有更好的答案
walter wong 填词吴雨霏-座右铭作曲:johnny yim 监制:方杰编曲
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
粤语歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求歌名。英文歌,歌词里好像有so say it,so beautiful,what thing to give,so hard,what thing you like,很优美的女声,很梦幻的旋律
求歌名。英文歌,歌词里好像有so say it,so beautiful,what thing to give,so hard,what thing you like,很优美的女声,很梦幻的旋律
不区分大小写匿名
费丝希尔的beautiful
Heartbeats
也许你说的是
费丝希尔的beautiful呵呵
希望对你有帮助
love the way you stand in my way You won't move 'til you get a yes And how you tell me that my name It tastes so sweet on your lips I love the way you hold me with your eyes Hold me so tight that I can't move It's like everything I've ever known is alive And you're the simple truth Is it a dream or is it real? All I know is you make me feel so Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful You make me feel so beautiful (Feel like I could die) Beautiful (Trust the grant of sky) Beautiful (Baby I could cry) You make me feel so beautiful I love how soft you touch my skin Like you're touch the wings of a butterfly I wish we could just lock ourselves away in a room But there was no such thing in this town I've never let anyone get this close I've always been afraid But you break down every wall and you know I feel so safe Every part of who I am Is so in love cause what I have is beautiful Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Beautiful... You make me feel so beautiful (When you touch my face) Beautiful (When you say my name) Beautiful (Always find the way) You make me feel so Beautiful You make me feel so beautiful (Feel like I could die) Trust the grant of sky) (Baby I could cry)
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 歌词最后一句是 是你 的文章

随机推荐