花样姐姐李治廷行李箱20150524李治廷换羽绒服背景音乐

花样姐姐分30几秒的时候 李治廷终于买新衣服的那段 放的那首男生唱的英文歌叫_百度知道
花样姐姐分30几秒的时候 李治廷终于买新衣服的那段 放的那首男生唱的英文歌叫
Just A Dream - Jason Cheni was thinkin about her, thinkin about me.thinkin about us, what we gonna be?open my eyes, yeah it was only just a dream.so i travel back, down that roadwill she come back? no one knowsi realize, yeah, it was only just a dreamlet me tell you about a girl who changed my worldi don't know just how she's doin' thatshe's on my mind, she's takin' my timei'm loosin' my way but now she's bringin' me backshe's my ipod, i got her on replayi love the way she lies and she's making me wanna saythe dj got us fallin' in lovewe like dynamite, and i just can't get enoughwhat goes up must come downnow baby your not aroundi'm layin' all alone in the middle of the nighti was thinkin about her, thinkin about me.thinkin about us, what we gonna be?open my eyes, it was only just a dream.so i travel back, down that roadwill she come back? no one knowsi realize, yeah, it was only just a dreamlet me tell you 'bout a girl who changed my lifeshe's a triple threat and she's just my typevoice of a goddess,can dance to this flow,she be turnin' heads everywhere that she goesshe's my ipod, i got her on replayi love the way she lies and she's making me wanna saythe dj got us fallin' in lovewe like dynamite, and i just can't get enoughwhat goes up must come downnow baby your not aroundi'm layin' all alone in the middle of the nighti was thinkin about her, thinkin about me.thinkin about us, what we gonna be?open my eyes, it was only just a dream.so i travel back, down that roadwill she come back? no one knowsi realize, yeah, it was only just a dreamif you ever loved somebody put your hands upif you ever loved somebody put your hands upand now they're gone and you wish you could give them everythingIf you ever loved somebody put your hands upIf you ever loved somebody put your hands upAnd now they're gone and you wish you could give them everythingi was thinkin about her, thinkin about me.thinkin about us, what we gonna be?open my eyes, it was only just a dream.so i travel back, down that roadwill she come back? no one knowsi realize, yeah, it was only just a dream
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
uptown funk
我也在找这个
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁花样姐姐期插曲背景音乐歌曲汇总介绍 花样姐姐林志玲那
花样姐姐期插曲背景音乐歌曲汇总介绍 花样姐姐林志玲那句真的把我当姐姐是什么意思?到底是不是对马天宇表白的暗示呢
  志玲这句话是想对马天宇说真的只是把我当姐姐么? 还是想表达和马就是姐弟关系为止了?
  因为天宇的家人没有出现,志玲姐姐那句话, 意思是, 把她就当做姐姐, 把大家都当做家人... 就是安慰天宇他不是孤独一人..
  林志玲说的其实是反问句,,,但她也不好这魔直白的就问吧,所以以陈述句的形式说的,,,,没看到最后在机场分别时,溪美娟和林志玲说的那些话吗?,,林志玲哭的稀里哗啦的,,,唉马天宇也完蛋,不勇敢,,
  最后一集很明显,志玲姐姐暗示马(有眼神 有话语),但是马对志玲的感情还不够,也不够勇敢,还有顾虑太多负担太多,所以马委婉拒绝了姐姐。哎! 伤心啊!志玲姐姐在机场哭的很厉害,而马比较平静。哎!根本还是马不够爱吧。哎!对的时间遇到对的人是件奢侈的事情。
  1、花样姐姐最后一期快结束的插曲:Going home
  2、花样姐姐机场道别时的BGM:Going home
  3、Snow - Frida Sundemo (山上雪景片段)
  4、Going Home - Sophie Zelmani (雪姨母性光辉片段)
  5、Ordinary World - Duran Duran (姐弟俩敬酒片段)
  6、Imagine - John Lennon (治廷名信片片段)
  7、O Pamela - Nouvelle Vague (志玲纪念册片段)
  8、我的爸爸 - 小文 (老杨父女片段)
  9、关于我爱你 - 张悬 (天宇感伤片段)
  10、Marry You - Bruno Mars (情人节玫瑰花片段)
"热门话题" 相关花样姐姐最后一期插曲大全 机场道别时的BGM期背景音乐(2)
  6.O Pamela - Nouvelle Vague (志玲纪念册片段)
  7.我的爸爸 - 小文 (老杨父女片段)
  8.关於我爱你 - 张悬 (天宇感伤片段)
  9.Marry You - Bruno Mars (情人节玫瑰花片段)
  10.快结束机场道别时插曲《Going home》 - Sophie Zelmani花样姐姐第十一期直播_花样姐姐在线观看_花样姐姐中国版东方卫视 - 米胖百科
花样姐姐在线观看
发布时间: 09:30:45 浏览量:1166
花样姐姐第十一期直播
  对于这次旅行,林志玲说:“我一直很难忘学生时代的背包式旅行,虽然经费很少,但可以一步一步地感受美景,所以对这次旅行很期待,也希望能和大家好好相处,成为好朋友。”但她也表示,“有20多台摄像机一起拍,所以不能遇到白马王子了。”林志玲还羞涩地说,其实面对“艳遇”和“搭讪”,她一直都很胆小。
  首次参与真人秀的徐帆也表示,这是她第一次离开家人出来旅行,并不担心在节目中暴露自己的缺点。
  中文名称:花样姐姐
  外文名称:Sisters over Flowers
  国家/地区:中国
  类 & &型:全新明星真人秀旅行节目
  主要嘉宾:林志玲、徐帆、王琳、奚美娟、马天宇、李治廷
  制作公司:东方卫视
  首播时间:日
  播出频道:东方卫视
  播出时间:日周五22:00
  每集长度:90分钟
查看更多花样姐姐在线观看的知识点