流行歌曲是什么,英文带有remember的前一段可火的,是个女的唱的,好像开头是什么什么remember

有一首英文歌 开头是 I remember 第二句然后又 oh oh oh i remembe_百度知道
有一首英文歌 开头是 I remember 第二句然后又 oh oh oh i remembe
有一首英文歌 开头是 I remember
第二句然后又 oh oh oh i remember
很轻快的 女声 求歌名
louder than a lion&#39, dancing through the fire&#39, to my own heroYre gonna hear me roarI got the eye of the tiger, louder than a lion'Cause I am a champion and you'cause I&#39, gonna shake your groundYou held me down, but I got upAlready brushing off the dustYou hear my voice, your hear that soundLike thunder, dancing through the fireCause I am a champion and you&#39,Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me ROARLouder, I see it nowI got the eye of the tiger, dancing through the fire&#39,re gonna hear me ROARLouder, I see it nowI got re gonna hear me ROARLouder, your hear that soundLike thunder, but I got upAlready brushing off the dustYou hear my voice, the fire, roar-orYou're gonna hear me roarYou&#39, agreed politelyI guess that I forgot I had a choiceI let you push me past the breaking pointIre gonna hear me ROAROh oh oh oh oh ohYou've had enoughIve had enoughI see it all, so I fell for everythingYou held me down, but I got upGet ready cause I're gonna hear me ROAROh oh oh oh oh ohYou're gonna hear me roarNow I'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roarRoar-Cause I am a champion and you'm floating like a butterflyStinging like a bee I earned my stripesI went from zero, louder than a lionCause I am a champion and you&#39, roar-or, gonna shake your groundYou held me downRoar - Katy PerryI used to bite my tongue and hold my breathScared to rock the boat and make a messSo I sat quietly, but I got upGet ready 're gonna hear me roarYou're gonna hear me ROAROh oh oh oh oh ohYou&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
你搜歌手颜培珊就行了
就是I remember
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有谁知道一首英文歌 女生唱的 歌曲一开头的歌词是“I remember that moment”……_百度知道
有谁知道一首英文歌 女生唱的 歌曲一开头的歌词是“I remember that moment”……
一开始是那种背景伴奏很轻快的
唱的很轻快开头的歌词应该是…(我不知道对不对
直接听的)“I remember that moment”“I remember that ~
(不懂那个单词)”“I remember that ~”
『连续唱了三次这个 才换其它歌词』后面还有什么“I is/was only girl”
歌曲的伴奏是知道高潮才有爵士鼓的大鼓的声音有哪位大神知道是什么歌吗?
提问者采纳
All this time -britt nicole remember the moment,I remember the painI was only a girl,But I grew up that dayTears were falling I know you saw me望采纳
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
提示太少了,试试Prefab Sprout的I Remember That或者:Perfect Moment
是韩文歌曲吗?是不是这首Do You Remember--moumoon
Remember 郭采洁的?
上帝是个女孩?
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首伤感的英文歌曲,女唱 有几个单词 开头好像是 are you....其中有remember me.._百度知道
一首伤感的英文歌曲,女唱 有几个单词 开头好像是 are you....其中有remember me..
记得我念高一时候有个名人好记星
那里面MP3的第一首歌原厂的 就是它
太好听了 麻烦大家了
提问者采纳
你给点信息太少了。
是斯卡布罗集市
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他1条回答
are you the one
是斯卡布罗集市
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首很好听的英文歌 是一个女的唱的 感觉挺伤感的 开头的歌词是 do
remembe 希望能告诉我这歌的名字_百度知道
一首很好听的英文歌 是一个女的唱的 感觉挺伤感的 开头的歌词是 do
remembe 希望能告诉我这歌的名字
谢谢拉~~~~~~~~~~~~~
//61.? Like dying in the sun Like dying in the sun Like dying in the sun Like dying.135。。.. Will you hold on to me I am feeling frail Will you hold on to me We will never fail I wanted to be so perfect you see I wanted to be so perfectLike dying in the sun Like dying in the sun Like dying in the sun Like dying.mp3" target="_blank">http.。<a href="http. Like dying in the sun Like dying in the sun Like dying in the sun Like dying? How did I let things get to me...142://61..mp3Do you remember The things we used to say.194/ent/music/dying.135.194/ent/music/dying.142The Cranberries小红莓乐队的《dying in the sun》..? I feel so nervous When I think of yesterday How could I let things Get to me so bad. Like dying in the sun Like dying in the sun Like dying in the sun Like dying
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
凯莉米洛kylie minogue-come
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求歌~女歌手唱的,英文歌,开头是oh~yeah~i remember that(?),i remember you。_百度知道
求歌~女歌手唱的,英文歌,开头是oh~yeah~i remember that(?),i remember you。
)求歌~女歌手唱的。副歌部分是do you remember什么什么什么的,开头是oh~yeah~i remember that(,i remember you,英文歌
com/programs/view/B0GvaoMBaCM/
就这个视频37分08秒开始的背景音乐.com/programs/view/B0GvaoMBaCM/" target="_blank">http.tudou://www<a href="http://www.tudou
提问者采纳
DEMI LOVATO
- Together
提问者评价
啊啊啊啊啊就是这个。谢谢谢谢,我找了一晚上~~~
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
yeah的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询