求一首bad apple英文歌词,男生的,后面有什么goodfriend bad friend 这些

以前玩游戏 上yy 总能听到一首英文歌 节奏感很强 但是唱歌声音挺小 是男声 开头歌词好像是do love love love do love love love ,个人认为 玩游戏时候听特别有激情 求歌名 声明下 不是trouble is a friend···
以前玩游戏 上yy 总能听到一首英文歌 节奏感很强 但是唱歌声音挺小 是男声 开头歌词好像是do love love love do love love love ,个人认为 玩游戏时候听特别有激情 求歌名 声明下 不是trouble is a friend···
那就是玩腻啊 前面开头是 du lele
是那些聊吧里放的歌曲
的感言:谢谢你帮了我大忙!
其他回答 (2)
why do i love you
不对啊 不是这个································节奏挺快的
恩呢再想想
前阵子比较流行的
As You Love Me -
Justin Bieber
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号谁知道这首歌叫什么名字?这是一首英文歌,男的唱的,歌词里面有“I saw the sea come in ,i saw the_百度知道
谁知道这首歌叫什么名字?这是一首英文歌,男的唱的,歌词里面有“I saw the sea come in ,i saw the
  Chris Garneau的 Relief  I saw the sea come in
我看见了大海翻涌而来  I saw your good old friend 我看见你旧时的好友  He walked right passed
他走过你的生命  I'll never ask
我将不会过问  I'll never ask again 我将不再过问  I saw the sea 缉讥光客叱九癸循含末come in
(同上面是一样的~)  I saw your good old friend  He walked right passed  I'll never ask  I'll never ask again  I love the way you dance 我着迷于你舞蹈时的样子  We can work well out 我们会顺利地解决所有问题  Dont u miss your chance 难道你不会怀念那些可能吗?  The pain will all grow out 那些疼痛都会滋长  I heard ur good old word 我曾听过你美妙的典雅的话语  I heard the things you said 我曾听到你说的那些事物  They shuffled in 它们缓慢地进入我的记忆  I will be the same i'll be the same in red 我还是我,我还是充满热情的我  I heard ur good old word 我曾听过你美妙的典雅的话语  And i also heard the things you said 我也曾听到你所说的那些事物  They shuffled in
它们缓慢地进入我的记忆  I will be the same i'll be the same我还是我,我还是我  Goodnight
晚安  I love the way you dance (下面是一样的~~ )  We can work well out  Dont you miss your chance  The pain will all grow out  I didnt go to see the city
我没有去探索整个城市  I went to see it around you 我只想观察你周遭的  We can laugh in hell together 我们可以在地狱里一同欢笑  The devil will find you to 恶魔将会拥有你(指“我”是恶魔)  Nose to nose 鼻尖相互触碰  Eyes on the clouds 双眼凝视云朵  This is what i said 这就是我要说的  We never never end 我们永远永远都不会结束  Nose to nose
(同上面一样~~)  Eyes on the clouds  This is what i said  We never never end  I saw the sea come in (和第一段是一样的~~)  I saw your good old friend  He walked right passed  I'll never ask, i'll never ask again
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
《Relief》Chris Garneau
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求一首英文歌的高潮歌词好像是salar is a friend of mine 男生唱的,高潮最后_百度知道
跪求一首英文歌的高潮歌词好像是salar is a friend of mine 男生唱的,高潮最后
高潮结束句是you are always be the one
t afford to waitThe best advice that I can give youIs to hold on to your headAnd as long as you are good and kindYou's funny how with likenessesMost people have a difference of opinionThey said that I was like my dadNow they say that I&#39?I hear your brother Ted got caught for speedingBut was let off with a warningI hope he'Sullivan - A Friend Of Mine ?Gt afford to waitThe best advice that I can give youIs to hold on to your headAnd as long as you are good and kindYou&#39, Sarah Jane at believe thisBut it happens to be true?She looks a lot like you, his name&#39Gilbert O's not the easiest of tasksWhen you m very fond of, Mary Ann and how are you upon thisBright and sunny morning?Tell mem just like his daughterDo what you want to within reasonBut remember take your timeNothing stops for thoseWho can's true to say thatA good fiend is hard to findBut I&#39, they't pay to drive too fastAll it does is make your life last shorterI know you won&#39, though come to think of itYou look like one anotherIt's learnt his lessonAnd the next time he goes out will drive with careIt doesn'd like to think thatYou were a friend of mineGood morning?;re broaderDo what you want to within reasonBut remember take your timeNothing stops for thoseWho can'll always be a friend of mineAnd it&#39, I am a lonerMy only real companion is a dogI's HomerHe follows me wherever I goAnd of course I do my best to feed himIt&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌 歌词有(one two three。。。。four five six。。。。)一首男声英文歌。
求一首歌 歌词有(one two three。。。。four five six。。。。)一首男声英文歌。 5
马鞍山生活故事广播节目非常动感地带里的背景歌曲、
不区分大小写匿名
歌手:plain white t's 专辑:big bad world 1,2-1234give me more lovin then i've ever had.make it all better when i'm feelin sad.tell me that i'm special even when i know i'm not.make me feel good when i hurt so bad.barely gettin mad,im so glad i found you.i love bein around you.you make it easy,as easy as 12,(1234.)theres only one thing two do three words four you.i love you.(i love you)theres only one way two say those three wordsand that's what i'll do.i love you.(i love you)give me more lovin from the very start.piece me back together when i fall apart.tell me things you never even tell your closest friends.make me feel good when i hurt so bad.best that i've had.im so glad that i found you.i love bein around you.you make it easy as easy as 12,(1234.)theres only one thing two do three words four you.i love you.(i love you)theres only one way two say those three wordsand that's what i'll do.i love you.i love you(i love you)you make it easy, its easy as 1234theres only one thing two do three words four you i love you(i love you)theres only one way two say those three wordsthats what ill do i love you(i love you)i love you i love you.one two three four i love you.(iloveyou)i love you(i love you)
不是这个、那首歌很亢奋
&《 Feist-1 2 3 4 - 苹果》广告歌
不是!!!
不是!!!
Pizzicato Five: One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight
是:one two three 后面一句歌词、four five six 后面一句歌词
不好意思,我没辙了!
没事、我也快哭了、
还有点详细的信息吗?这样找太慢了....
貌似没了、
无语啊、、、
是有点无奈...
这应该是一首女声英文歌吧...叫 “3”
布兰妮唱的
不是、那首真的是男的、纯爷们
in your mind,it&s ok或许是其中一个。
是不是有are only you only you 的
是不是一个铃声了???
/#/song?id=& & &1 2 3 4 5 I love you & &泰国歌手,是这首歌吗?
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求一首男生唱的英文歌,歌词里有一句Good Luck,而且Good luck音很长_百度知道
求一首男生唱的英文歌,歌词里有一句Good Luck,而且Good luck音很长
在学校广播上听的,就听了这一句,是男生唱的英文歌。不是basement jaxx的
提问者采纳
你下载酷狗音乐,里面有辨识音乐,你哼几下,人家雷达会帮你找
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答