抒情早场女生挚爱欧美风格英文王海涛今年四十一一分十多秒的歌曲

抒情早场女生挚爱欧美风格英文四十一分十多秒的歌曲_百度知道
抒情早场女生挚爱欧美风格英文四十一分十多秒的歌曲
t be tamedi'm glad i realised i need you so much moreand i don's just the beginning it'm sayin're unifiedi thought that we would just be friendsthings will never be the same againit's not a secret anymorenow we'll never never be the same againnever be the same againcheak nite and dayblack beach sand to red claythe us to uknyc to lafrom sidewalks to highwayssee it't care what every one will sayit's about you and meand we's just the beginning it's not a secret anymorenow we' my mind framenever changed til youcame and rearrangedbut sometimes it seemscompletely forbiddento discover those feelings thatwe kept so well hiddenwhen there've opened up the doorstarting tonight and from now onwe'll never never be the same againthings will never be the same againnever be the same againit'm hoping that you feel the samethis is something that i can'll never be the same againi though that we would just be friendsthings will never be the same againit'll nevernever be the same againnever be the same againnow i know that we were close beforei's no comptetitonand you render my conditionthough improbable it't forgeti thought that we would just be friendsthings will never be the same againit's not a secret anymorenow we's not impossiblefor a love that could be unstoppablebut waita fine line've opened up the doorstarting tonight and from now onwe's not the endthings will never be the same againit've opened up the doorstarting tonight and from now onwe's between fate and destinydo you belive in the thingsthat were just meant to bewhen you tell me the storiesof your quest for mepicturesque is the pictureyou paint effortlessly andas our energies mix and begin to mulitplyeveryday situationsthey start to simplfyso things will never bethe same between you and iwe intertwined our life forcesand now we't believe it took me quit so longto take the forbidden stepis this something that i might regretnothing ventured nothing gaineda lonely heart that can's not a secret anymorenever be the same againit&#39Never Be The Same Again - Melanie ccome oni call you up whenever things go wrongyou'll never be the samewhat i's not the endthings will never be the same againit's just the beginnning it're always thereyou are my shoulder to cry oni can's not the endthings will never be the same againit&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
欧美风格的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁<-山田麻衣子打电话qvod-少妇美臀美穴-李宗瑞性侵影视福原爱比赛视频2013--金井湾-我需要三四十首好听的英文歌曲,带点爵士风格,旋律慢一点的。_百度知道
我需要三四十首好听的英文歌曲,带点爵士风格,旋律慢一点的。
com,邮箱@qq,哪位俊男靓女帮帮忙啊想要在酒店做背景音乐
提问者采纳
usiq soulchild - love.mp3vanessa williams -re the one.mp3babyface -m the one.mp3ronald isley -re the one.mp3林俊杰 - cries in a distance. jones.mp3klymaxx - i miss you.mp3glenn frey - the one you love.mp3brian culbertson - days gone by.mp3brian culbertson - you&#39.mp3michael buble - me and mrs.mp3babyface - that&#39;s my promise.mp3tamia - careless whisper.mp3brian culbertson - last night.mp3joe - my love.mp3paolo nutini - last request.mp3brian culbertson - our love.mp3indigo blue - i&#39.mp3酷狗去下都是蛮好的歌蓝调爵士 得闲炒饭 - you&#39.mp3joy enriquez - losing the love.mp3keith martin - because of you.mp3boyfriend - bobby tinsley.mp3paul hardcastle - i really like.mp3babyface - when can i see you again.mp3norah jones - love me.mp3kay b - don t u walk away.mp3jackie cho - every valley.mp3boyz ii men - i miss you
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他1条回答
2CD - 汽车音响专用CD:Various Artists -《不详》(欧美金唱盘-72首经典英文歌曲)[APE]
强烈推荐,请在这个网站下载!Various Artists 群星 -《Oldies 101》(经典老歌101)6CD[MP3]+[APE]
这个可能有点老,但可能有你需要的!
这个是Verycd的镜像网站百度一下,我可都一直收藏着.都是真货.全球终极天籁女声
这个估计符合你的要求
等待您来回答
下载知道APP