这个视频标准是什么的背景音乐是什么

这个视频的背景音乐是什么_百度知道
提问者采纳
google歌名
superheros歌手名 edguy
专辑名 rocket ride 完整歌词
City lights are calling Slowly coming back to life Speeding in the fast lane Mama let us waste no time Devil in the doorway Selling any kind of hell We&#39. We never cry for love - We&#39.cn/music/re superheroes Make a stand where we belong - We're superheroes bd地址没找到 给你个这个的ve tried to be What I could never be For too long you's a just game /music/re superheroes We are back where we belong, I may dance Anyway it&#39://t control me I ain're superheroes We are back where we belong We never cry for pain - We&#39.Cry for love - We're gonna rock the bash tonight ;bout romance Yre superheroes Make a stand where we belong - We're superheroes We are back where we belong We never cry for pain - We't talking 're superheroes We are back where we belong We never cry for pain - We&#39. We never cry for love - We're just coming out to play the game
提问者评价
其他类似问题
73人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这个视频的背景音乐是什么?_百度知道
这个视频的背景音乐是什么?
//tieba:///%E6%B8%A9key/shipin/play/bd3d9b16b2ed17f/" target="_blank">http.baiduwww, this is no time to be slow
-- Peppertoneswww, love and romance life, believed to be achieved once might end up
though it seems to be contradictory they can never take away your dignity it&#39, on this super-fantasywww.cgfan, it&#39.cgfan.cgfan, and a place to stay so keep
every moment, it&#39, and a place to stay so keep on dreaming.cgfan
其他类似问题
73人觉得有用
您可能关注的推广回答者:
背景音乐的相关知识
其他2条回答
Hand Clap06. Them Ballers21. Mas Que Nada10. Thrill of It22. Some of These Days19. Dj08. Till We Get There23. Kick Push13. In 2&#39. Higher17;t know What to Tell you16. Mr. My Favorite Mutiny07. Get Them Hands Hi04. Listen11;s15. I Don&#39. Son Do BRAZA20. Gorillas05.12.A. Just14. Mic Diplomat09. L. A Little Bit of Shh02收录在NBAlive07 所有的音乐专辑额 01. Raptile18. Crazy03
哪一个视频啊?
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
这个视频的背景音乐是什么?
p.pps,t:/&#47,t;play_33DEIH,.tv&#47h
提问者采纳
burning in the skies--林肯公园很高兴为楼主解答疑问为表示公平,希望楼主采纳{最快的}和您认为最满意的答案,谢谢~————动漫东东成员诚心为您答题。
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
73人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
提问者采纳
Des'ree
的&You Gotta Be& Listen as your day unfoldesChallenge what the future holdsTry and keep your head up t缉发光菏叱孤癸酞含喀o the skyLovers, they may cause you tearsGo ahead release your fearsStand up and be countedDon't be ashamed to cryYou gotta beYou gotta be bad, you gotta be boldYou gotta be wiser, you gotta be hardYou gotta be tough, you gotta be strongerYou gotta be cool, you gotta be calmYou gotta stay togetherAll I know, all I know, love will save the dayHerald what your mother saidReadin' the books your father readTry to solve the puzzles in your own sweet timeSome may have more cash than youOthers take a different viewmy oh my heh, hey....(repeat 1)Don't ask no questions, it goes on without youLeaving you behind if you can't stand the paceThe world keeps on spinningYou can't stop it, if you try toThis time it's danger staring you in the faceoh oh oh
其他类似问题
73人觉得有用
您可能关注的推广回答者:
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
提问者采纳
lenka --trouble is a friend 找歌不容易,无误速采纳哦\(^o^)/如有相同答案时请看【回答时间】来决定你宝贵的采纳
提问者评价