英文歌词中有iloveyou里有i love you澚语

提示您:你还未登录。
没有账号?
恭喜你获得新机会
输入好友ID
本次机会已经送出,可复制一下链接给好友!有一首英文歌,歌词带有 you are so beautiful girl ,这首歌叫什么名字?
有一首英文歌,歌词带有 you are so beautiful girl ,这首歌叫什么名字?
09-03-08 & 发布
歌名Beautiful girlBeautiful girl, wherever you areI knew when I saw you, you had opened the doorI knew that I'd love again after a long, long whileI'd love again.You said &hello& and I turned to goBut something in your eyes left my heart beating soI just knew that I'd love again after a long, long whileI'd love again.It was destiny's gameFor when love finally came onI rushed in line only to findThat you were gone.Whenever you are, I fear that I mightHave lost you forever like a song in the nightNow that I've loved again after a long, long whileI've loved again.Beautiful girl, I'll search on for you'Til all of your loveliness in my arms come trueYou've made me love again after a long, long whileIn love againAnd I'm glad that it's youHmm, beautiful girl.
请登录后再发表评论!
【You’re Beautiful】James Blunt Grammy Nominees 2007 格莱美提名2007
请登录后再发表评论!
飞刀123博客&-&专注于网上赚钱方法分享的博客!&
请登录后再发表评论!
You are so beautifulBaby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Oh baby you…oh you…you are so wonderfulIrresistible all your life.Anytime I wonder…wonder how I feelOh, you`re driving me out of my mind.Every time I see youBabe, is this for real?Oh, someone like you is hard to find.Oh, I promise you love.And I can’t get enoughEvery day and night.Oh, I do it for you,Everything what I dotill the morning lightBaby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Oh baby you…oh you…you are so wonderfulIrresistible all your life.The way you look tonightYou can`t give me more.Every time a story in your eyesListen to my heartbeat.Oh you can't ignoreYou `re the nearest thing to paradise.Are you ready for love?Oh, I can’t get enoughEvery day and night.Oh, I do it for you,Everything I can do till the morning light.Baby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Oh baby you…oh you…you are so wonderfulIrresistible all your life.Baby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Baby you…oh…you…you are so wonderful.Irresistible all your life.Oh Baby you…you are beautiful.So unbelievable…( I love your smile)Baby you…oh…you…you are so wonderful.Irresistible all your life.参考资料:
请登录后再发表评论!
Sean&Kingston
请登录后再发表评论!
Sean&Kingston
请登录后再发表评论!
http://955.cc/bdFPd&&&&&宅男神器、宅男必备地址!!
请登录后再发表评论!歌词里有i love you女声唱的,挺抒情的一首超级好听的英文歌_百度知道
歌词里有i love you女声唱的,挺抒情的一首超级好听的英文歌
结婚的时候放的
王若琳 - I Love YouI love yousay we together baby you and meI can only give my lifeto show you what I amin the breath I breatheI will promise you my heartand give you all you needif you take some timeif you tell me you don't need me any morethat our love wont last forever noo~I will ask you for a chance to try againto make our love a little better wo ohh~I love yousay we together baby say we together wo ohh`I need youI need you forever baby you and meYou say you hardly knowexactly who I am so hard to understandI knew right from the startall the way i felt inside if you read my mindIf you tell me you don t need me anymorethat our love wont last forever noo~I will ask you for a chance to try againto make our love a little better wo ohh~I love yousay we together baby say we together wo ohh~I need youI need you forever baby you and meRemember when you used to hold meremember when you made me cryyou said u love me oh you did Yes you didI love yousay we together baby say we together wo ohh`I need youI need you forever baby you and me
参考资料:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他5条回答
,女的应该是翻唱。。男的唱的吧
应该是 Mari Lijima 唱的 I love you .
baby i love you香奈尔
PRETTY BOY ?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首歌曲 歌词里有i love you i need you 是个女生唱的 声音很柔和。我需要歌名 在线等!急!!_百度知道
有首歌曲 歌词里有i love you i need you 是个女生唱的 声音很柔和。我需要歌名 在线等!急!!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Pretty Boy - M2M
I lay awake at nightSee things in black and whiteI only got you in my mindYou knew you have made me blindI lay awake and prayThat you would look my wayI have all this longing in my heartI knew it right from the startOh my pretty pretty boyI love you like I never ever love no one beforePretty pretty boy just tell me you love me tooOh my pretty pretty boy I need youOh my pretty pretty boy I doLet me inside make me stay right beside youI use to write you nameAnd put it in a frameAnd some time I think I hear you callRight from my bedroom wallYou stay a little whileAnd touch my with you smileAnd what can I say to make you mineTo reach out for you in timeOh my pretty pretty boyI love you like I never ever love no one beforePretty pretty boy just tell me you love me tooOh my pretty pretty boy I need youOh my pretty pretty boy I doLet me inside make me stay right beside youOh pretty boy, pretty boy, pretty boyOh my pretty pretty boyI love you like I never ever love no one beforePretty pretty boy just tell me you love me tooOh my pretty pretty boy I need youOh my pretty pretty boy I doLet me inside make me stay right beside you
I miss you
是不是徐良和阿悄的
321对不起?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首外语歌,节奏欢快,歌词里有“I LOVE YOU BABY”,谁知道是哪首歌呢?
有一首外语歌,节奏欢快,歌词里有“I LOVE YOU BABY”,谁知道是哪首歌呢?
不区分大小写匿名
can&t take my eyes off you 黎明的<北京站>专集也有这首歌,粤语的,也很不错
不是,我要找的外语歌。
can't take my eyes off you
I Love You Babyby Paul AnkaAs I walk by the seasideAs I walk through the grassI see little bluebirdsMaking love while I passBees are hummin' and they're singin' everywhereEveryone's in loveOh ohI love you baby, I love you soI need you honey, I'll never let you go'Cause you're the girl in my heartYou're the one I adoreAnd I-I I love youAs I walk by the schoolyardAs I walk by the gateI see the weeping willowWhere we kissed on every dateAnd carved in the bark you'll find an arrow and a heartAnd underneath it saysOh ohI love you baby, I love you soI need you honey, I'll never let you go'Cause you're the girl in my heartYou're the one I adoreAnd I-I I love youInstrumental breakAs I walk to the cornerAnd I pass the candy storeI hear the very musicThat I once heard beforeOh how you held me as the music softly playedI was so in loveOh ohI love you baby, I love you soI need you honey, I'll never let you go'Cause you're the girl in my heartYou're the one I adoreAnd I-I I love youI-I I love youI-I I love you
如果不是Can&t take my eyes off you,那是不是这个:

I Love You Baby
by Paul Anka

As I walk by the seaside
As I walk through the grass
I see little bluebirds
Making love while I pass
Bees are hummin& and they&re singin& everywhere
Everyone&s in love
Oh oh
I love you baby, I love you so
I need you honey, I&ll never let you go