请重新分享一下邓紫棋if i were a boy下载

邓紫棋If I Were A Boy歌词完整版,谢谢!_百度知道
邓紫棋If I Were A Boy歌词完整版,谢谢!
If I were a boy如果我是个男孩Even just for a day就算只是一天I' roll out of bed in the morning早上起床后And throw on what I wanted and go 穿上我想穿的衣服就出门Drink beer with the guys 和哥儿们喝点小酒And chase after girls 和美女打情骂俏I'd kick it with who I wanted 看到谁不顺眼就扁And I'd ever get confronted for it 反正不用负责Because they'd stick up for me 因为哥儿们会掩护我If I were a boy 如果我是个男孩I think I could understand 我想我可以了解How it feels to love a girl 要怎样去爱一个女孩I swear I'd be a better man 我发誓我可以是个好男人I'd listen to her 我倾听她的每句话Cause I know how it hurts 因为我知道当你失去挚爱When you lose the one you wanted 后那心痛的感觉Cause he's taken you for granted 因为他将你的付出视为理所当然And everything you had got destroyed 将你的一切全部摧毁If I were a boy 如果我是个男生I would turn off my phone 我可以关掉手机Tell everyone its broken 然后说是手机坏了So they think 那他们会认为that I was sleeping alone 我是一个人睡I'd put myself first 我只要照著自己And make the rules as I go 想走的方向去就好了Cause I know that she'd be faithful 反正她乖乖的Waiting for me to come home (to come home)等我回家
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
If I were a boy
如果我是个男孩
Even just for a day
就算只是一天
I' roll out of bed in the morning
早上起床后
And throw on what I wanted and go
穿上我想穿的衣服就出门
Drink beer with the guys
和哥儿们喝点小酒
And chase after girls
和美女打情骂俏
I'd kick it with who I wanted
看到谁不顺眼就扁
And I'd ever get confronted for it
反正不用负责
Because they'd stick up for me
因为哥儿们会掩护我
If I were a boy
如果我是个男孩
I think I could understand
我想我可以了解
How it feels to love a girl
要怎样去爱一个女孩
I swear I'd be a better man
我发誓我可以是个好男人
I'd listen to her
我倾听她的每句话
Cause I know how it hurts
因为我知道当...
QQ音乐可以查到
我想要歌词,亲~
呵呵,歌词呢?
可以吗?亲!
完整的,已经走有了,谢谢
邓紫棋的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁邓紫棋【If I were a boy】&洪辰【 If I were a boy】路人评价楼_湖南卫视吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
邓紫棋【If I were a boy】&洪辰【 If I were a boy】路人评价楼收藏
视频来自:邓紫棋我是歌手现场录制版 If I were a boy
视频来自:三年前洪辰快女比赛现场直播版本 If I were a boy
个人喜欢洪辰的。
你在黑洪辰,黑得好
说洪辰唱的好的,是五音不全,还是听力有问题?稍微品味正常点的也听得出双方唱功、音准、稳定性都不是一个档次的
个人支持洪辰的。。我是辰洋党。。当然邓紫棋唱功确实很棒
以前喜欢洪辰现在喜欢邓紫棋 不知道谁好
还有很多不想截图了
想当年我可是很喜欢洪辰的,不过现在也挺支持她的,个人比较洪辰的,正是因为洪辰的有瑕疵,我才喜欢。。。。邓紫棋的太完美,,,,天了鲁,我这是什么逻辑啊
洪辰的版本没印象了
邓紫棋虽然不算完美,但洪辰有瑕疵
都一般的感觉
怎么说。。还是喜欢洪辰的多一点,感觉洪辰的震撼的感觉更强一点,邓紫棋的似乎太过没有瑕疵可寻听起来没有洪辰的爆破强。。哦呵呵,我就那么一说,不要喷我,我只是个外行~
还是喜欢原版两个都还行吧
你还是别发了,从截图就知道楼主不客观!
漂亮的洪辰是我的爱 —————凤凰传奇
唱功这些是没用的,只一点,邓紫棋比洪辰红,娱乐圈那管你什么唱功不唱功,只要红,你就是赢家
没看过那届快女
洪辰音准没有gem好
这是没法比的
个人喜欢邓紫棋的
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或更多好玩美拍邓紫棋if i were a boy歌词_百度知道
邓紫棋if i were a boy歌词
《if i were a boy》演唱:邓紫棋原唱:Beyonce所属专辑:《If I Were A Boy》发行时间:
中英文歌词:If I were a boy如果我是个男孩Even just for a day就算只是一天I' roll out of bed in the morning早上起床后And throw on what I wanted and go穿上我想穿的衣服就出门Drink beer with the guys和哥儿们喝点小酒And chase after girls和美女打情骂俏I'd kick it with who I wanted看到谁不顺眼就扁And I'd ever get confronted for it反正不用负责Because they'd stick up for me因为哥儿们会掩护我If I were a boy如果我是个男孩I think I could understand我想我可以了解How it feels to love a girl要怎样去爱一个女孩I swear I'd be a better man我发誓我可以是个好男人I'd listen to her我倾听她的每句话Cause I know how it hurts因为我知道当你失去挚爱When you lose the one you wanted后那心痛的感觉Cause he's taken you for granted因为他将你的付出视为理所当然And everything you had got destroyed将你的一切全部摧毁If I were a boy如果我是个男生I would turn off my phone我可以关掉手机Tell everyone its broken然后说是手机坏了So they think那他们会认为that I was sleeping alone我是一个人睡I'd put myself first我只要照著自己And make the rules as I go想走的方向去就好了Cause I know that she'd be faithful反正她乖乖的Waiting for me to come home (to come home)等我回家If I were a boy如果我是男生I think I could understand我想我可以了解How it feels to love a girl要怎样去爱一个女孩I swear I'd be a better man我发誓我可以是个好男人I'd listen to her我倾听她的每句话Cause I know how it hurts因为我知道当你失去你爱的人那种伤痛When you lose the one you wanted (wanted)Cause he's taken you for granted (granted)因为他将你的付出视为理所当然And everything you had got destroyed将你的一切全部摧毁It's a little too late for you to come back现在回头对你来说太晚了Say its just a mistake承认那是个错误Think I forgive you like that还想我会原谅你If you thought I would wait for you如果你还认为我会等你You thought wrong你真的大错特错了But you're just a boy你只是个男生You don't understand你不懂(yea you don’t understand)How it feels to love a girl怎麼去深爱一个女孩Someday you'll wish you were a better man直到某天你会希望成为一个好男人You don't listen to her你从不听她说You don't care how it hurts你也不会懂那有多痛苦Until you lose the one you wanted直到你自己也失去了才会了解Cause you've taken her for granted因为你所认知的理所当然And everything you had got destroyed一切都会被摧毁But you're just a boy…你就只个男生
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
If I were a boy, even just for a dayI’d roll outta bed in the morningAnd throw on what I wanted then goDrink beer with the guysAnd chase after girlsI’d kick it with who I wantedAnd I’d never get confronted for it.‘Cuz they’d stick up for meC H O R U S :If I were a boyI think I could understandHow it feels to love a girlI swear I’d be a better manI’d listen to her, ‘cuz I know how it hurtsWhen you lose the one you wanted‘Cuz he’s taken you for grantedAnd everything you had got destroyed.If I were a boyI would turn off my phoneTell everyone it’s brokenSo they’d think that I was sleepin’aloneI’d put myself first, and make the rules as I go‘Cuz I know that she’d be faithfulWaitin’for me to come home (to come home)C H O R U SIt’s a little too late for you to come backSay it’s just a mistakeThink I’d forgive you like thatIf you thought I would wait for youYou thought wrongBut you’re just a boyYou don’t understandYeah you don’t understand (ooh)How it feels to love a girl somedayYou’ll wish you were a better manYou don’t listen to herYou don’t care how i缉姬光肯叱厩癸询含墨t hurtsUntil you lose the one you wanted‘Cuz you’ve taken her for grantedAnd everything you have got destroyed.But you’re just a boy
提问者评价
If I were a boy如果我是个男孩Even just for a day就算只是一天I' roll out of bed in the morning早上起床后And throw on what I wanted and go
穿上我想穿的衣服就出门Drink beer with the guys
和哥儿们喝点小酒And chase after girls
和美女I'd kick it with who I wanted
看到谁不顺眼就扁And I'd ever get confronted for it
反正不用负责Because they'd stick up for me
因为哥儿们会掩护我If I were a boy
如果我是个男孩could understand
我想我可以了解How it feels to love a girl
要怎样去爱一个女孩I swear I'd be a better man
我发誓我可以是个好男人I'd listen to her
我倾听她的每句话Cause I know how it hurts
因为我知道当你失去挚爱When you lose the one you wanted
后那Cause he's taken you for granted
因为他将你的付出视为理所当然And everything you had got destroyed
将你的一切全部摧毁If I were a boy
如果我是个男生I would turn off my phone
我可以关掉手机Tell everyone its broken
然后说是手机坏了So they think
那缉姬光肯叱厩癸询含墨他们会认为that I was sleeping alone
我是I'd put myself first
我只要照著自己And make the rules as I go
想走的方向去就好了Cause I know that she'd be faithful
反正她乖乖的Waiting for me to come home (to come home)等我回家If I were a boy
如果我是男生could understand
我想我可以了解How it feels to love a girl
要怎样去爱一个女孩I swear I'd be a better man
我发誓我可以是个好男人I'd listen to her
我倾听她的每句话Cause I know how it hurts
因为我知道当你失去你爱的人那种伤痛When you lose the one you wanted (wanted)Cause he's taken you for granted (granted)因为他将你的付出视为理所当然And everything you had got destroyed
将你的一切全部摧毁It's a little too late for you to come back 现在回头对你来说太晚了Say its just a mistake
承认那是个错误Think I forgive you like that
还想我会原谅你If you thought I would
如果你还认为我会等你You thought wrong
你真的大错特错了But you're just a boy
你只是个男生You don't understand
你不懂(yea you don’t understand)How it feels to love a girl怎麼去深爱一个女孩Someday you'll wish you were a better man直到某天你会希望成为一个好男人You don't listen to her你从不听她说You don't care how it hurts
你也不会懂那有多痛苦lose the one you wanted 直到你自己也失去了才会了解Cause you've taken her for granted 因为你所认知的理所当然And everything you had got destroyed一切都会被摧毁But you're just a boy…你就只个男生
不是这个,要邓紫棋版的
其他1条回答
If I were a boy, even just for a day
I’d roll outta bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted then go
Drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls
I’d kick it with who I wanted
And I’d never get confronted for it.
‘Cuz they’d stick up for me
C H O R U S :
If I were a boy