一个男的开车唱歌跑调怎么办车子上背景音乐

一个女的两个个男的唱歌的英文歌在车里唱的车子自动再开_百度知道
一个女的两个个男的唱歌的英文歌在车里唱的车子自动再开
Best Thing - Anthem LightsIn a world that's full of darkness you're my lightWhen everything gets heavy you're what keeps me steadyAnd when innocence is nowhere to be foundIn you I find the cure, you're so good and pureEverything that I loveEverything that is goodEverything that is right about meI believeYou are the best thing in my lifeSo thankful that you're mineWhen everything fades we'll be okI'll be sayingYou are the one thing that I needNo matter what life brings...I want you to knowYou're the best thing in my lifeYou're the best thing in my lifeI can't help but wonder what I've doneTo deserve someone like youDreams really come trueEverything that I loveEverything that is goodEverything that is right about meI believeYou are the best thing in my lifeSo thankful that you're mineWhen everything fades we'll be okI'll be sayingYou are the one thing that I needNo matter what life brings...I want you to knowYou're the best thing in my lifeYou're the best thing in my lifeIf I had the chance to live 1000 livesI'd choose you everytimeYou are the best thing in my lifeSo thankful that you're mineYou are the one thing that I needNo matter what life brings...I want you to knowYou're the best thing in my lifeYou're the best thing in my lifeYou're the best thingYou're the best thingI want you to knowYou're the best thing in my life
来自团队:
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中国达人秀有个男的唱歌跑调梦想是要当职业歌手的是哪一期_百度知道
中国达人秀有个男的唱歌跑调梦想是要当职业歌手的是哪一期
每音域同能音域比较宽\r\n第点意思同首歌调起比原唱高跑调\r\n第二点唱歌高要注重音色比职业歌手高要比声音听更美\r\n第三点任何音域音色乐等等都首歌体现同旋律没高低高低都跑调能高唱或者音色听觉唱歌都觉低要故意唱高除非旋律改找些本高歌曲唱缺高音歌手肯定能够让发挥歌
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中国达人秀的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一部电影名字记不太清了只记得开头是一个男人和女人边开车边在在车里亲热,车子越开越快,掉进了水里,_百度知道
求一部电影名字记不太清了只记得开头是一个男人和女人边开车边在在车里亲热,车子越开越快,掉进了水里,
求部电影名字记太清记男边车边车亲热,车越越快,掉进水,男淹死,没死故意害死男,坏,像精神裂,结局送进精神病院.谁知道能告诉我谢谢!
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么唱歌不跑调 的文章

随机推荐