喜欢此文档的还喜欢
SN65LVDT388ADBTRG4中文资料
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢有一首节奏感很不错的英文歌_百度知道
there will never be another oneI been around, babyNothing on you, and I might say heyBut you shouldn's no much nonsense, babyNve been to ParisEven went out there to TokyoBack home down in Georgia to New OrleansBut you always steal the showAnd just like that girl you got me frozeLike a Nintendo 64If you never knew, call me Mr, but my time would be wastedThey got nothing on you, I&#39Nothing On You - B. FantasticStop, girl, babyNCause we don&#39, babyNothing on you, so around I spunWith no directions just tryna get someTryna chase skirts, babyEverywhere It worry about what they say&#39, knowBeautiful girls all over the worldIt worry about what they say't wanna sound redundant, it&#39, and you ain've doneMost of really was for the hell of the funOn the carousel, babyThey might say hi,plus you pay your taxesAnd you keep it real while them other stay plasticYou&#39, babyHt got nothing onBaby,and you the one to blameBeautiful girls all over the worldI could be chasing, and I never seen another oneLm always hearing your nameAnd no matter where I're my Wonder Woman, well, we should let it go&#39, babyI know you feel where I&#39, babyNothing on you, goBeautiful girls all over the worldI could be chasing, I's on my conscienceI&#39, I should get it outAnd I don'm coming fromSo baby regardless of the thingsin my past every thing I&#39, babyThey might say hi, but my time would be wastedTheCause thet really got nothing onAnd you out.o, but my time would be wastedTheCause they got nothing on you, and I might say heyBut you shouldn'm at,but I was wonderingIf there was something that you wanna knowBut never mind that, they ain&#39,but my time would be wastedThey got nothing on you,you make me wanna singWhether a bus or a plane or a car or a trainNo other girls on my brain, living in the summer sunThis is how I lost more than I had ever wonAnd honestly I ended up with noneThere't wanna be a TV episodeAnd all the bad thoughts, babyTm thinking baby, babyNothing on you, you the whole package, now you knowKnow, just let them goGo;ve been to London, now think about itI&#39, and I might say heyBut you shouldn&#39.BBeautiful girls all over the worldICause thet worry about what they say&#39
其他类似问题
节奏感的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
就是这首&what makes you beautiful&
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首节奏感很不错的英文歌_百度知道
there will never be another oneI been around, babyNothing on you, and I might say heyBut you shouldn's no much nonsense, babyNve been to ParisEven went out there to TokyoBack home down in Georgia to New OrleansBut you always steal the showAnd just like that girl you got me frozeLike a Nintendo 64If you never knew, call me Mr, but my time would be wastedThey got nothing on you, I&#39Nothing On You - B. FantasticStop, girl, babyNCause we don&#39, babyNothing on you, so around I spunWith no directions just tryna get someTryna chase skirts, babyEverywhere It worry about what they say&#39, knowBeautiful girls all over the worldIt worry about what they say't wanna sound redundant, it&#39, and you ain've doneMost of really was for the hell of the funOn the carousel, babyThey might say hi,plus you pay your taxesAnd you keep it real while them other stay plasticYou&#39, babyHt got nothing onBaby,and you the one to blameBeautiful girls all over the worldI could be chasing, and I never seen another oneLm always hearing your nameAnd no matter where I're my Wonder Woman, well, we should let it go&#39, babyI know you feel where I&#39, babyNothing on you, goBeautiful girls all over the worldI could be chasing, I's on my conscienceI&#39, I should get it outAnd I don'm coming fromSo baby regardless of the thingsin my past every thing I&#39, babyThey might say hi, but my time would be wastedTheCause thet really got nothing onAnd you out.o, but my time would be wastedTheCause they got nothing on you, and I might say heyBut you shouldn'm at,but I was wonderingIf there was something that you wanna knowBut never mind that, they ain&#39,but my time would be wastedThey got nothing on you,you make me wanna singWhether a bus or a plane or a car or a trainNo other girls on my brain, living in the summer sunThis is how I lost more than I had ever wonAnd honestly I ended up with noneThere't wanna be a TV episodeAnd all the bad thoughts, babyTm thinking baby, babyNothing on you, you the whole package, now you knowKnow, just let them goGo;ve been to London, now think about itI&#39, and I might say heyBut you shouldn&#39.BBeautiful girls all over the worldICause thet worry about what they say&#39
其他类似问题
节奏感的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
就是这首&what makes you beautiful&
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2014年&5月~6月&视频
李宇春助阵阿特兹发布会-新歌“酷”北京首唱
.北京马自达阿特兹发布会之李宇春.如果cc
李宇春助阵阿特兹发布会《酷》合并字幕版by思湘
李宇春to粉丝 5.8
李宇春对#别太当真#的理解
趣多多与李宇春30s广告完整版
李宇春MV第一支花絮视频
李宇春香港jimmy
choo揭幕party
李宇春香港Jimmy Choo揭幕派对
李宇春香港Jimmy
Choo揭幕派对byC1MAN
优酷全娱乐
实拍李宇春北京机场出发奔赴戛纳
抵达戛纳!
巴黎欧莱雅代言人李宇春的戛纳美拍来了!
李宇春白衣黑超霸气现身戛纳
李宇春全白皮衣抵达戛纳 红毯服装还在纠结中
第67届戛纳电影节 李宇春透露红毯战袍帅气性感
李宇春到达戛纳 机场遭围堵亲切为粉丝签名
李宇春亮相戛纳机场遭围堵 微笑签名心情大好
李宇春:红毯战服既要酷又要带点小性感
#春风得意俏戛纳# 红毯亮相!
42秒全解析李宇春戛纳红毯前行踪
李宇春戛纳首度亮相 黑色拖地斗篷引关注
李宇春亮相戛纳红毯 黑色晚礼优雅出镜
凤凰娱乐戛纳专访李宇春
李宇春亮相戛纳红毯“耍酷”裤装斗篷凸显小性感
独家对话李宇春:我觉得方脸挺好的,你们都去整容,我就最特别!(2'27)
.cn/p/ent/m/f//.html
第67届戛纳电影节 李宇春帅气造型亮相红毯
全娱乐戛纳专访李宇春全程:将担任电影节颁奖嘉宾
春春出发走戛纳闭幕红毯!一身黑色简洁裤装特别有范!
大气春春引爆戛纳红毯!
巴黎欧莱雅代言人2014戛纳行Chapter8(0'14/0'43/2'33/2'53/3'01)
李宇春戛纳颁奖后接受采访
戛纳专访李宇春:想和阿巴斯合作 期待看《归来》
李宇春“春风再吹戛纳”
李宇春全白皮衣抵达戛纳
李宇春黑色战袍惊艳戛纳
李宇春戛纳身份升级 将担任电影节颁奖嘉宾
戛纳闭幕红毯李宇春独掌大旗
YOKA独家专访李宇春
专访李宇春:徐克说我有喜剧天赋
李宇春出席2014戛纳影展花絮
视频:李宇春登戛纳颁奖台
李宇春再登戛纳闭幕红毯 黑色透视装显妩媚