美拍名人姓方他的没拍作品一首英文歌不出名但很好听的歌男生唱的

更多好玩美拍2015年很火的一首英文歌,美拍里有放过_百度知道
2015年很火的一首英文歌,美拍里有放过
s okI will let you know it've never fallen so fastbut you'm deliriousI wanna serious thing, for the loveI's okI will let you know it' me it're differentNow fall all over again for you babyIf you tell me that it've completely fallen helplessFor the way that you areI feel deliriousI's alrightIf you tell me that it're tellin're differentNow fall all over again for you babyIf you tell me that it's alrightIf you&#39, for the loveI's okI will let you know it&#39, yeahI&#39, yeahI' me it're telling me it're s okI will let you know it&#39, serious things with youYou's alrightI will let you know the sameI wanna feel you nowYou wanna feel me nowThe way that we get downI wanna feel you nowSo must like being with youIs slowing down timeAnd the way you rolled against meDrives me out of my mindI've never fallen so fastBut you're tellin're telling me it's alrightIf you tell me that it&#39Wanna Feel You Now - Patricia KazadiI wanna serious thing, serious thing with youYou's alrightI will let you know the sameIf you's alrightIf you're s alrightI will let you know the sameIf you&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁更多好玩美拍更多好玩美拍更多好玩美拍

我要回帖

更多关于 名人堂英文歌 的文章

随机推荐