6月6号魅力881河南交通广播电台电台音乐广播23点左右播放的几首歌都是什么名字?

求河南广播魅力881 日晚上8点40播放的一首女生英文歌曲,谁知道是什么歌_百度知道
求河南广播魅力881 日晚上8点40播放的一首女生英文歌曲,谁知道是什么歌
wahLet't got nothing on youThey have nothing on you, babyCome get it, babyCome get itTold You So - ChristopherHey there, babyCome get it,ll be mineBe mineIm a little intoxicatedI&#39, girlI know it, hey, hey,s get out of hereI&#39, heyAll the ladies sayHey, real talk real talkSo I could talk around itI just tell you how I feelFor realIs take it herem thinking so are youYou&#39, heyHey, girlYou&#39,Cause they ain'm a little intoxicatedI&#39,t wanna be a player no moreWell, boyI show you, boyI&#39, sexy ladyI's get out of herewoo, heyHey., hey,re trying to deny itBut I know I changed your mindAnd please don&#39.,Cause I know that you's take it hereLet&#39,re almost thereLet&#39, hey, heyHre almost thereLet'll do thatAfter tonightI love to sayI told you soAnd I love to seeYou let it goI love to sayI told you soAnd I love to seeYou let it goAll the ladies sayHey, hey, heyHey, heyHey, heyHey, babyCome get it, girlYou're hating&#39, girlI know it, heyAll the ladies sayHey, hey, hey, heyHey, heyHey, heyHm loving what you doI&#39, boyI&#39, hey, heyHey, heyHey,m loving what you doI&#39., boyI need you., hey, heyAll the ladies sayHey., girlAnd a girl with your credentialsYou need someone that&#39, heyHt try to fight it&#39,m thinking so are youI love to sayI told you soAnd I love to seeYou let it goI love to sayI told you soAnd I love to seeYou let it goAll the ladies sayHll do thatAfter tonightI love to sayI told you soAnd I love to seeYou let it goI love to sayI told you soAnd I love to seeYou let it goAll the ladies sayHey, boyIm on you, heyThey say that I&#39, I just think they&#39, hey, heyHey. wahI&#39., boyIm a playerAnd it might seem kinda trueDon&#39, heyHey there sexy ladyI&#39, hey, hey, heyHey, heyHey
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁昨天晚上我开车听魅力881河南音乐广播,夜里23点05分到23点10分之间放的那首歌是什么?可以告诉我么?恳求_百度知道
昨天晚上我开车听魅力881河南音乐广播,夜里23点05分到23点10分之间放的那首歌是什么?可以告诉我么?恳求
健忘啊,歌词里有丰收的麦田还是收获的麦田我不晓得了。然后唱的歌词就和爱情有关了,声音蛮轻,听我说之类的是名男歌手唱的,什么承诺,挺年轻的感觉
我有更好的答案
麦田的守望
其他类似问题