amy winehouse rehab- Someone To Watch Over Me.mp3是什么曲风的歌

我的位置 &
& 深夜浪漫爵士
名称:深夜浪漫爵士
创建人:无
更新时间:
简介:说到情调,没有任何一种音乐能像爵士一样温润到直沁内心。它就像一双柔软的手,温柔地抚平我们那颗烦躁不安的心。本期小编绕过集体品味,特选一批极为稀有的温柔爵士,若不收藏下次绝对就找不到了。
说到情调,没有任何一种音乐能像爵士一样温润到直沁内心。它就像一双柔软的手,温柔地抚平我们那颗烦躁不安的心。本期小编绕过集体品味,特选一批极为稀有的温柔爵士,若不收藏下次绝对就找不到了。
&深夜浪漫爵士& - 歌曲列表Someone To Watch Over Me 歌词_百度知道
Someone To Watch Over Me 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:Someone To Watch Over Me歌手:Amy Winehouse专辑:Frank & Back To Black「Someone to watch over me」作词∶Ira Gershwin作曲∶George Gershwin歌∶平原绫香There's a saying old says that love is blindStill we're often told “seek and ye shall find”So I'm going to seek a certain lad I've had in mindLooking everywhere, haven't found him yetHe's the big affair I cannot forgetOnly man I ever think of with regretI'd like to add his initial to my monogramTell me, where is the shepherd for this lost lamb?There's a somebody I'm longing to seeI hope that he turns out to beSomeone who'll watch over meI'm a little lamb who's lost in the woodI know I could always be goodTo one who'll watch over meAlthough he may not be the man someGirls think of as handsomeTo my heart he carries the keyWon't you tell him please to put on some speedFollow my lead, oh, how I needSomeone to watch over me【 おわり 】
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【Stronger Than Me】_Amy Winehouse-Stronger Than Me在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
Stronger Than Me
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
Amy Winehouse歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10