花样姐姐第0426下了热气球24分钟的那首英文歌哦哦哦是什么英文歌女的唱的

期花样姐姐林志玲推着行李出来时的那首女生的英文歌是什么名字?谢谢!_百度知道
期花样姐姐林志玲推着行李出来时的那首女生的英文歌是什么名字?谢谢!
是4月19日那期的吗?如果是的话,那就是 《stop 》——JOE BONAMASSA 时间有限,女声版的还没找到是谁唱的,不好意思...All that I have, is all that you've given meDid you never worry, that I'd come to depend on youI gave you all my love, that I had in meNow that I've found you lied, I can't believe it's trueWrapped in his arms, I see you across the streetI can't help but wonder, if he knows what's going onYou talk about that love, but you don't know how it feelsWhen you realise, that you're not the only oneYou'd better Stop, before you tear me all apartYou'd better Stop, before you go and a break my heartOh whoa, you'd better Stop Time after Time, I've tried to walk awayBut it's not that easy, when your soul is torn in twoSo I resign myself, to it every dayNow all I can do, is leave it up to youYou'd better Stop, before you tear me all apartYou'd better Stop, before you go and a break my heartOh whoa, you'd better stopYou better Stop if you love meOh it's time to be sorryNo it won't last foreverI can't believe you walked out on meYou'd better Stop, before you tear me all apartYou'd better Stop, before you break my lonely heartWhoa whoa you better, whoa whoaWhoa oh you better StopBetter Stop
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁林志玲坐热气球少女心爆棚 自曝想被求婚-花样姐姐0426- 在线观看 - 综艺 - 乐视网
林志玲坐热气球少女心爆棚 自曝想被求婚-花样姐姐0426
下载到电脑
缓存至手机
转存到云盘
收藏成功!同时能自动追剧。