Whenever you hear the sound
Don't be alarmed
Oh, oh, oh, dancing in the dark
特别提示:
您当前正在聆听的歌曲是,可查看完整
特别声名:本站充分的认识到保护音乐版权的重要性,本站为更好的保护歌曲著作人权益,保护发行人的利益。在防止拷贝、下载做了努力。
我们不提供任何音乐本地下载,同时我们也希望网友们为更好的、健康的认识到尊重著作人的必要性。
音乐巴士 版权所有 &&DIANA KRALL的最新歌词
238137238137238137238137238137238137238137238137238137238137百度MP3歌词搜索 dancing in the moonlight 歌词
&&&&&&&&&&&&MP3&&&&&&
全部音乐
mp3
rm
wma
其它格式
百度一下,找到相关结果126篇,用时0.004秒&&&&
歌曲:dancing in the moonlight
[ti:dancing in the moonlight][by:]dancing in the moonlightwe get it on most every night when that moon is big and bright its a supernatural delight everybody's dancing in the moonlight everybody here is out of sight they dont bark and they dont bite they keep things loose they keep it tight everybody's dancing in the moonlight dancing in the moonlight everybodys feeling warm and bright its such a fine and natural sight everybody's dancing in the moonlight we like our fun and we never fight you cant dance and stay uptight its a supernatural delight everybody was dancing in the moonlight dancing in the moonlight everybodys feeling warm and bright its such a fine and natural sight everybody's dancing in the moonlight we get in on most every night and when that moon is big and bright its a supernatural delight everybody's dancing in the moonlight dancing in the moonlight everybody's feeling warm and bright its such a fine and natural sight everybody's dancing in the moonlight dancing in the moonlight everybodys feeling warm and bright its such a fine and natural sight everybodys dancing in the moonlight dancing in the moonlight everybodys feeling warm and bright its such a fine and natural sight everybodys dancing in the moonlight dancing in the moonlight everybodys feeling warm and bright its such a fine and natural sight everybodys dancing in the moonlight dancing in the moonlight everybodys feeling warm and bright its such a fine and natural sight http:
walking in the rain.far away from nowhere. ... i'm just dancing, dancing in the moonlight.i'm dancing, dancing in the moonlight. ...
... everybody was dancing in the moonlight everybody here is outta sight
(it's caught me in its spotlight)(lynott) ... when i passed you in the doorway ... but i'm dancing in the moonlightit's caught me in its spotlight ...
歌曲:dancing in moonlight
[ti:dancing in moonlight]we get it almost every nightwhen that ol' moon gets-a big and brightit's a supernatural delighteverybody's dancin' in the moonlight everybody here is out of sightthey don't bark, and they don't bitethey keep things loose, they keep things lighteverybody was dancin' in the moonlightdancin' in the moonlighteverybody's feelin' warm and rightit's such a fine and natural sighteverybody's dancin' in the moonlightwe like our fun and we never fightyou can't dance and stay uptightit's a supernatural delighteverybody was dancin' in the moonlightdancin' in the moonlighteverybody's feelin' warm and rightit's such a fine and natural sighteverybody's dancin' in the moonlightwe get it almost every nightwhen that ol' moon gets-a big and brightit's a supernatural delighteverybody's dancin' in the moonlight dancin' in the moonlighteverybody's feelin' warm and rightit's such a fine and natural sighteverybody's dancin' in the moonlightdancin' in the moonlighteverybody's feelin' warm and rightit's such a fine and natural sighteverybody's dancin' in the moonlightdancin' in the moonlighteverybody's feelin' warm and rightit's such a fine and natural sighteverybody's dancin' in the moonlightdancin' in the moonlighteverybody's feelin' warm and rightit's such a fine and natural sighteverybody's dancin' in the moonlightdancin' in the moonlighteverybody's feelin' warm and rightit's such a fine and natural sighteverybody's dancin' in the moonlighthttp:
歌曲:cyrus in the moonlight
oh the hills are full of spirits ... and cyrus in the moonlightloves the flowing of the wine ... and the two girls start to dancing ...
歌曲:dancing into the moonlight
[ti:dancing into the moonlight][ar:d'sound]another magic dayi wake up in dreamsand when i turn aroundyou lay right beside mei smile at everyonei laugh like a childand let the hours run'ccause i know we will bedancing into the moonlightwaking up in the sunshinemaking love for the first timeknowing that you are just mineyou touch me with your eyesyou enter my soulyou bring me back to lifeand it feels so easyi hardly ever dareto render controland now i just don't care'cause i know we will bedancing into the moonlightwaking up in the sunshinemaking love for the first timeknowing that you are just minei love to stroll, holding your handand bury my feet in the sandare you my destinythe fireflies starting a flamethe waves are all saying your namei need this to be truedancing into the moonlightwaking up in the sunshinemaking love for the first timeknowing that you are just mineend53331歌词http:
欢迎您的光临!http:
歌曲:dancing in the dark
a. we were dancing, dancing in the dark.sweet romancing, something's gonna start.[end of a.] ... then he took a hold of my hand in the soft moonlight. ...
歌曲:dancing with the moonlight knight
... said the unifaun to his true love's eyes ... for her merchandise, he traded in his prize ... dancing out with the moonlit knight ...
歌曲:walking in the air
[ti:walking in the air][ar:chloe agnew][al:walking in the air]walking in the air 词曲:howard blake 演唱:chloe agnew(天籁女声)☆★飞叶在线 www.feiyes.net——听歌曲 下歌词首选站点★☆we're walking in the airwe're floating in the moonlight skythe people far beloware sleeping as we flyi'm holding very tonighti'm riding in the midnight bluei'm finding i can fly so high above with youchildren gaze open-mouthed take by surprisenobody down below believes their eyeswe're surfing in the airwe're swimming in the frozen skywe're drifting over icy mountains floating bysuddenly swooping low on an ocean deeprousing up
a mighty monster from his sleepwe're walking in the airwe're dancing in the midnight skyand everyone who seesgreets us as we fly
1 &&&&&&&&&
新歌TOP100 · 歌曲TOP500 · 中文
· 歌手列表 · 歌曲列
· 轻音乐 ·
行风 · 经典广告音乐专题 · 母爱无边——母亲节音乐专辑New!
· 热门分类 · 百度推荐 · 人气专辑 ·
贴吧: 贴吧: 贴吧:
视频
歌词
全部音乐
mp3
rm