提问者采纳
哦 我觉得你就要找的是这首 Jennifer Lopez-On the Floor\r\n试试吧 \r\n祝你好运
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,男的唱的,DJ版的,歌词里有dancing dancing dancing 是什么歌啊?有人知道歌名吗?_百度知道
有一首英文歌,男的唱的,DJ版的,歌词里有dancing dancing dancing 是什么歌啊?有人知道歌名吗?
貌似飞车里出现过,就是跑图时候的音乐。
提问者采纳
1:JK - You Got Me Dancing 纯音乐版:dj - teddybeer - dancing generationI know you got me dancing Standing with no other I know you got me dancing Turning me around I know you got me dancing Standing with no other I know you got me dancing dancing dancing You know I'll never be dancing with another So will you follow me down I wanna tell you that I don't want no other turning me around I'll never ever be walking with another I'm gonna follow you down And everytime that we hang on in together Don't you know I just turn around round round You know I'll never be talking to another Is this the way I feel Coz' only you got the key to make it better You can make it real I'll never ever be dancing with another I'm gonna follow you down Coz' baby you are the one and i'm your lover Don't you know I just turn around round round只能提供这一首!找了很久找不到!
提问者评价
谢谢,但貌似不是这首歌曲。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌 哈本里啊的踹 男的唱的_百度知道
一首英文歌 哈本里啊的踹 男的唱的
提问者采纳
I believe I can
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
&how do i live&.应该是这首!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一首歌,歌词里有shit shit shit的英文歌是个男的唱的_百度知道
急求一首歌,歌词里有shit shit shit的英文歌是个男的唱的
歌曲:people = shit 歌手:slipknot 专辑:《iowa》 搜索歌曲[ti:people = shit]slipknotpeople = shitcome on!here we go again, motherfucker!yeah!come on down, and see the idiot right heretoo fucked to beg and not afraid to carewhat's the matter with calamity anyway?right? get the fuck outta my faceunderstand that i can't feel anythingit isn't like i wanna sift through the decayi feel like a wound, like i got a fuckinggun against my head, you live when i'm deadone more time, motherfucker!everybody hates me now, so fuck itblood's on my face and my hands, and i don't know whyi'm not afraid to cry, but thats none of your businesswhose life is it? get it, see it, feel it, eat itspin it around so i can spit in its facei wanna leave without a trace'cause i don't wanna die in this placepeople = shitpeople = shitpeople = shitpeople = shitpeople = shit (whatcha gonna do?)people = shit ('cause i am not afraid of you)people = shit (i'm everything you'll never be)people = shit (yeah)yeahcome on!it never stops - you can't be everything to everyonecontagion - i'm sitting at the side of satanwhat do you want from me?they never told me the failure i was meant to benow, over do it - don't tell me you blew itstop your bitching and fight your way through iti'm - not - like - you - i - just - fuck - upc'mon motherfucker everybody has to diec'mon motherfucker everybody has to dieeverybody has to diepeople = shitpeople = shitpeople = shitpeople = shitpeople = shitpeople = shit (yeah)people = shit (yeah)people = shit (yeah)people = shit (aaargh)people = shitpeople = shitpeople = shitpeople = shitpeople = shit (whatcha gonna do?)people = shit ('cause i am not afraid of you)people = shit (i'm everything you'll never be)people = shit (yeah)goddamn light!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
是不是Nick Carter的burning up,歌词里有 shake,shake ,shake shake
Lmfao ft Lil Jon - Shots
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 有一首英文歌女生唱的 的文章

随机推荐