第二季许晴被提问时的中国音乐原创基地伴奏伴奏

求电视剧《来来往往》中的英文歌谁知道第9集中,许晴和濮存昕两人跳舞时放的是什么音乐?超好听,屏幕出现的是戴晓蕾当年跳舞的情景,还有后来在许晴家里也总放的那两首英文歌,超好听,就是不知道叫什么名字,
有一首歌曲是Celine Dion翻唱过的 When I Need You 这个歌曲是第九集林珠和 康伟业跳舞时候放的曲子还有一首不知道你说哪首曲子了~!When I Need You 原唱是Leo Sayer我也很喜欢.When I Need You 中文意思是当我需要你的时候下面是歌曲的歌词when i need youi just close my eyes and i'm with you and all that i so want to give you it's only a heartbeat away when i need love i hold out my hands and i touch love i never knew there was so much love keeping me warm night and day miles and miles of empty space in between us the telephone can't take the place of your smile but you know i won't be travelin' forever it's cold out,but hold out,and do like i do when i need you i just close my eyes and i'm with you and all that i so wanna give you babe it's only a heartbeat away it's not easy when the road is your driver honey that's a heavy load that we bear but you know i won't be traveling a lifetime it's cold out,but hold out,and do like i do oh,i need you when i need love i hold out my hands and i touch love i never knew there was so much love keeping me warm night and day when i need you i just close my eyes and you're right here by my side keeping me warm night and day i just hold out my hands i just hold out my hand and i'm with you darlin'yes,i'm with you darlin'all i wanna give you it's only a heartbeat away oh i need you darling
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码歌词,你能听见我说的话吗?我从未尝试如此的滋味…英文歌,女声,花儿与少年第二季迪拜游之前许晴要退_百度知道
歌词,你能听见我说的话吗?我从未尝试如此的滋味…英文歌,女声,花儿与少年第二季迪拜游之前许晴要退
时放的插曲。求歌名~
提问者采纳
唱的shelter
提问者评价
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
花儿与少年的相关知识