有一首英文歌貌似有这么两句。I,M gonna breakduty cyclee,I,M gonna sha

im gonna break the cycle 是什么歌_百度知道
im gonna break the cycle 是什么歌
提问者采纳
m gonna keep this secretI'll die another dayI guess I'll die another dayIt's not my time to goI guess I's so much more to knowI guess I&#39, I'll die another dayIt'll die another dayI guess I'm gonna delay my pleasureI'm gonna close my body nowI guess I'm gonna break the cycleI'll die another daySigmund FreudAnalyze thisAnalyze thisAnalyze thisI&#39歌名, a time to playI think I'll have to payAm gonna destroy my egoI's not my time to goFs not my time to goI'll die another dayI guess I&#39:MadonnaI'll die another dayI guess I'll die another dayI guess I's so much more to knowI guess I'll die another dayI guess I'll die another dayI guess I'll die another dayI guess I'm gonna avoid the clicheI'm gonna close my body nowI think I'll die another dayI guess I'll die another dayI guess I'll die another dayI guess I'm gonna wake up -- yes and noI'll find another wayThere'll die another dayI think I'll find another wayIt'm gonna kiss some part ofI'm gonna suspend my sensesI'm gonna close my body nowI guess I'll find another wayThere'll die another dayI guess I'll die another dayI guess I'm gonna shake up the systemI&#39:Die Another Day 演唱
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
cycle的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌女生唱的歌,开始很快,很有节奏,高潮歌词好像是OK RIGHT NOW...HEI GIRL_百度知道
有一首英文歌女生唱的歌,开始很快,很有节奏,高潮歌词好像是OK RIGHT NOW...HEI GIRL
曲开始很快, 感激不尽叻。 蛮有节奏感, 是个女生唱的!! 知道的 一定要告诉我!
提问者采纳
tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=Human%20Sacrifice%2DSweetbox&t=2" target="_blank">/m.com/m?<a href="http.baidu://mp3Human Sacrifice-Sweetbox
提问者评价
感激不尽 !!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
用百度输入歌词然后找歌
我用手机不方便 所以只能帮你到这了 祝你好运
girlfriend
不是girlfriend
是sweet box的human sacrifice
Do you still remember when you promised me the perfect love
你是否记得你曾承诺会给我完美的爱情
And I gave you everything and still you said it wasn&#039;t enough
我给了你我的一切,你说还不够
When you hit me verbally put me on my knees and blamed it on me
当你的语言伤害了跪倒在地的我,怪罪我
And I swallowed it down
我默默忍耐咽下苦水
I let you break my wings chose to become your caged up bird
我让你折断我的翅膀,自愿成为你笼中的小鸟
Ate your bullshit promises and cherished every fucking word
我相信了所有你胡扯的承诺,珍惜地回忆着每一句鬼话
Now like a freedom phoenix rising fr...
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求:一首歌..动感MUSIC_百度知道
跪求:一首歌..动感MUSIC
com/programs/view/3L2QF1aB8I0/这MV里的首歌.com/programs/view/3L2QF1aB8I0/" target="_blank">http.tudou<a href="http...谁知道告诉莪吧://www://www.tudou
提问者采纳
;m gonna delay my pleasure 我将停止我的快乐 I&#39;ll die another day 同上 I think I&#39;m gonna close my body now 我现在要结束我的身体了 I guess I&#39;ll die another day 我想我现在不会死 I guess I&#39。;ll die another day 我想我将在某天死去。。 I guess I&#39, a time to play 一些时间工作;m gonna shake up the system 我将震颤我的身体系统 I&#39;m gonna suspend my senses 我将停止我的知觉 I&#39。;ll die another day 我想我将在某天死去;m gonna break the cycle 我向前跳出 I&#39。。;s so much more to know 那里有如此多的要去学习 I guess I&#39。;ll die another day 我想我将在某天死去;ll die another day 同上 I guess I&#39;ll have to pay 为所有的罪过;ll find another way 我想我会发现另外的生活道路 There&#39;ll find another way 我想我找到了另一途径 There&#39;ll die another day 同上 Another day Another day Another day Another day 有一天。;m gonna keep this secret 我也将会保留这秘密 I&#39。 Sigmund Freud 佛洛依德情[人名] Analyze this 分析这 Analyze this 总结这 Analyze this 归纳这 I&#39;s not my time to go 还不是我要死的时候呢 I&#39;ll die another day 同上 I guess I&#39;s not my time to go 现在却不是我死去的时间 For every sin。。。 I guess I&#39;ll die another day 我想有一天我会死的 I guess I&#39。,我必须付出些 A time to work。 I guess I&#39;ll die another day 我想我将在某天死去;m gonna avoid the cliche 我将不再学习 I&#39:) 新年快乐 madonna(麦当娜) -die another day(择日之死) I&#39;ll find another way 我想我找到了另外的生活方式 It&#39,一些时间玩乐 I think I&#39,有一天;ll die another day 我想 我会在某天死去 It&#39;s so much more to know 还有很多要学习的 I guess I&#39;m gonna close my body now 我将要结束我的身体了 I guess I&#39。,有一天;m gonna kiss some part of 我将会吻身体的一部分 I&#39;m gonna wake up -- yes and no 我正要醒来——是也不是 I&#39;ll die another day 同上 I guess I&#39;ll die another day 同上 I guess I&#39;s not my time to go 但不是现在 I guess I&#39;ll die another day 我想有一天我会死的 It&#39, I&#39;m gonna close my body now 现在我的好身体要结束了 I think I&#39;m gonna destroy my ego 我要我自我毁灭 I&#39。
提问者评价
谢谢了.厉害喔..莪找了很久了!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
麦当娜的Die Another Day吧……
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语达人进来帮下忙~.帮我听听这歌,能搜索出名字最好.没分,以示我的诚意不管结果杂样,小弟先在此膜拜下各位热心帮忙的大虾小虾们了.
落落为君14130
麦当娜的die another dayI'm gonna wake up -- yes and no 我正要醒来——是也不是 I'm gonna kiss some part of 我将会吻身体的一部分 I'm gonna keep this secret 我也将会保留这秘密 I'm gonna close my body now 我现在要结束我的身体了 I guess I'll die another day 我想我将在某天死去...I guess I'll die another day 我想我将在某天死去...I guess I'll die another day 我想我将在某天死去...I guess I'll die another day 我想我将在某天死去...Sigmund Freud 佛洛依德情[人名] Analyze this 分析这 Analyze this 总结这 Analyze this 归纳这 I'm gonna break the cycle 我向前跳出 I'm gonna shake up the system 我将震颤我的身体系统 I'm gonna destroy my ego 我要我自我毁灭 I'm gonna close my body now 现在我的好身体要结束了 I think I'll find another way 我想我找到了另一途径 There's so much more to know 那里有如此多的要去学习 I guess I'll die another day 我想 我会在某天死去 It's not my time to go 现在却不是我死去的时间 For every sin,I'll have to pay 为所有的罪过,我必须付出些 A time to work,a time to play 一些时间工作,一些时间玩乐 I think I'll find another way 我想我找到了另外的生活方式 It's not my time to go 还不是我要死的时候呢 I'm gonna avoid the cliche 我将不再学习 I'm gonna suspend my senses 我将停止我的知觉 I'm gonna delay my pleasure 我将停止我的快乐 I'm gonna close my body now 我将要结束我的身体了 I guess I'll die another day 我想我现在不会死 I guess I'll die another day 同上 I guess I'll die another day 同上 I guess I'll die another day 同上 I think I'll find another way 我想我会发现另外的生活道路 There's so much more to know 还有很多要学习的 I guess I'll die another day 我想有一天我会死的 It's not my time to go 但不是现在 I guess I'll die another day 我想有一天我会死的 I guess I'll die another day 同上 I guess I'll die another day 同上 I guess I'll die another day 同上 Another day Another day Another day Another day 有一天,有一天,有一天.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有一首英文歌 女歌手唱的 歌词末尾有sun,节奏很轻快_百度知道
有一首英文歌 女歌手唱的 歌词末尾有sun,节奏很轻快
提问者采纳
m sure you&#39.  Are we on the same page, do you get what I need, i&#39, don&#39;m sure you&#39, na na na  If you watch tm over you,t break twice  Just to let you know., na na na  And maybe yom special and the only one  Cause normally i&#39;ll probably just get up and run  But you looking so damn good to me under the sun  Under the sun, let you know  And if you play the part, na na na  Could you show me that I want to see, cause it don&#39;ll let go, and it&#39!  I&#39:  We all gonna love the day  Gets stuck in the fade  I can see the sun is shining bright right on through the haze  I complain to say  Is this really my life  Now that i&#39;ll let go  I&#39, na na na  Go down on me, and play it real nice  Baby i&#39, is this really my life  Now that i&#39, cause it don&#39;ll tell me anything under the sun  Like how you think i&#39, and play it real nice  Baby i&#39  是不是Cheryl Cole的Under the Sm special and the only one  Cause normally i&#39;ll tell me anything under the sun  Like how you think i&#39;m special and the only one  Cause normally i&#39, i&#39;t break twice  Js over too  I can finally feel alive  But I won&#39;t need to play  All these games just to get a little feel of sunshine on my face  And Ill probably just get up and run  But you looking so damn good to me under the sun  Well do you get, and it&#39, let you know  And ll tell me anything under the sun  Like how you think i&#39.?  歌词;ll let go  I&#39;m sure you&#39;s over too  I can finally feel alive  But I won&#39.;t give you my heart
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
sunshine girl
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 cycle 的文章