爸爸回来了第二季插曲2季 6月13期 英文插曲叫什么名字?

爸爸回来了第二季最后一期拍录像的时候放的那首英文歌叫什么_百度知道
爸爸回来了第二季最后一期拍录像的时候放的那首英文歌叫什么
oooo where we had so much in store'all the broken dreams take everythin'take everything'they can take the future that wel never know'coz in my mind we had so much time&#39.all the broken dreams'all the broken dreams'all the broken dreams take everything'in my heartthey can take tomorrow and the plans we made'just take it away'they can take the places that we said we will go&#39.i thought our days would last forever'heaven knows what the future holds'just take it away'but they can never have yesterdayyou always choose to stay'they take the music that wel never play'tell me what is it all reaching for'but they can all the broken dreams'i know il see you again im sure'just take it away'just take it away'still waitin for mornin to come'they take the music that wel never play'but they can never have yesterday'but they can never have yesterday'take everything'but they can but it wasnt our destiny'they can take the places that we said we will go'they can take the future that wel never know'i never believed untill now'they can take the future that wel never knowthey can take the places that we said we will go'when i see if the sun will rise&#39YesterdayLeona LewisI just cant believe your gone'but i was so wrong'just take it away'one more night one more dayone more smile on your facebut they cant take yesterday'they can take the music that wel never play'no its not selfish to ask for more'i should be thankful for everyday'take everything'in the way that your by my side'take everything'just take it away'but they can or least where the story goes'all the broken dreams take everythin'they can take tomorrow and the plans we made'all the broken dreams'when were through building memoriesil hold yesterday in my heart'but they can never have yesterday'no i can believe me i can still find the strenghin the moments we madeim lookin back on yesterdaythey can take tomorrow and the plans we made&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
Mary J. Blige - Mr.Wrong(Feat.Drake)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁爸爸回来了第二季6月6日打保龄球时放那首英文歌叫什么歌?女声唱的_百度知道
爸爸回来了第二季6月6日打保龄球时放那首英文歌叫什么歌?女声唱的
s a factit's a thing we can're high on the wirewith the world in our sightand i'll never tireof the love that you give me every nightthere are nine million bicycles in beijingthat'm warmed by the fire of your love everydayso don't denylike the fact that i will love you till i diewe are twelve billion light years from the edgethat're the one i love the most of allwe's a guessno-one can ever say it't call me a liarjust believe everything that i saythere are six billion people in the worldmore or lessand it makes me feel quite smallbut you's truebut i know that i will always be with youi's a thing we can&#39there are nine million bicycles in beijingthat's a factit&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
打保龄球的相关知识
其他2条回答
Nicki Minaj 的 Starships
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁爸爸回来了第二季第二期中李小鹏和奥莉早起说早安的英文歌_百度知道
爸爸回来了第二季第二期中李小鹏和奥莉早起说早安的英文歌
m only thinking 'She's the oneHold on to the feelingAnd don's the oneHold on to the feelingAnd don't let it goCause we got the flow nowGet out of controlI wanna stay up all nightAnd do it all with youUp all nightLike this't even care about the table breakingWe only wanna have a laughI' heyUp all nightLike this's now or neverNobody'm still wide awakeI wanna stay up all nightAnd jump around until we see the sunI wanna stay up all nightAnd find a girl and tell her she' heyUp all nightLike this' all night' all the wayI'She' all night's going home tonightKaty Perry' all night' heyUp all nightDon' all the wayI're gonna want to stay up all night)I wanna stay up all nightAnd jump around until we see the sunI wanna stay up all nightAnd find a girl and tell her she' all night's on replay's on replay(We's on replay't let it goCause we got the flow nowGet out of controlI wanna stay up all nightAnd do it all with youUp all nightLike this' up all night(We's ending but it're gonna want to stay up all night)Up all night'm seeingI hope she wanna kiss me backKaty Perry's on replayDJ got the floor to shakeThe floor to shakePeople going all the wayYeah' heyUp all nightLike this're gonna want to stay up all night)DJ got the floor to shakeThe floor to shake(We't let it goCause we got the flow nowGet out of controlI wanna stay up all nightAnd do it all with youUp all nightLike this'm still wide awakeI wanna stay up all nightAnd jump around until we see the sunI wanna stay up all nightAnd find a girl and tell her she' heyUp all nightKaty Perry' all night's the oneHold on to the feelingAnd don's on replayDJ got the floor to shakeThe floor to shakePeople going all the wayYeah' all night'bout this girl I'She&#39One Direction - up all nightIt feels like we been living in fast-fowardAnother moment passing byThe party's on replay&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
李小鹏的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁  无心法师是尼罗最长的一本小说,一共四部,故事从民国讲...[]
惊爆·图文
  日前由俞灏明、潘时七、沈梦辰等领衔主演的电视剧《把爱...[]
花边猛料hot
你关注的才是头条
  日前网上媒体曝出了湖南卫视爸爸去哪儿第三季的明星嘉宾...[]
All Rights Reserved
备案许可:冀ICP备号-1
如您有好的建议,欢迎联系我们,我们会认真听取您的意见,精益求精,立志做最好的女性网.
分享美丽,专注女性 -爸爸回来了第二季那期44分40秒时的英文背景音乐叫什么名字_百度知道
爸爸回来了第二季那期44分40秒时的英文背景音乐叫什么名字
前奏有那种风铃样的伴奏 开始单词是Mr 是男生唱的
有些欢快和俏皮
求大神告知
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励10(财富值+经验值)+提问者悬赏5(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
teleport me--aberdeen orange
不是这一首歌额
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 爸爸回来了插曲有哪些 的文章