就叫my love
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁:河南女孩李雪莉寻找火车上的男孩背景音乐一首英文歌男的唱的_百度知道
:河南女孩李雪莉寻找火车上的男孩背景音乐一首英文歌男的唱的
Call You Tonight - Whitney HoustonThe stars must be aligned tonightI believe this has to have a meaningLightening had to strike tonight'Cause the two of us are finally meetingIn this place, at this timeAnd I feel safe when I look in your eyesI feel like I know you from another lifeAnd it makes me wish I wasn't so pressed for timeI can't catch my breath 'cause you take it awayFor the best writer in town could not find words to sayHow there's so many things I wanna get to knowI wish that I could stay but I gotta goSo I'mma call you tonightI will baby, just as soon as I get time aloneI'mma call you tonightI will baby, just as soon 供处垛肺艹镀讹僧番吉as I get homeThat's the way it goes in lifeYou get busy when you just don't wannaThere's never enough time day or nightYou have to make it so babyI'm gonna make a way to connect'Cause your face is one I can't forgetI feel like I know you from another lifeAnd it makes me wish I wasn't so pressed for timeI can't catch my breath 'cause you take it awayFor the best writer in town could not find words to sayHow there's so many things I wanna get to knowI wish that I could stay but I gotta goSo I'mma call you tonightI will baby, just as soon as I get time aloneI'mma call you tonightI call you babyI will baby, just as soon as I get homeDestiny, I believe in itMeant to be, don't you see it's possibleThat for this kind of magic anything can happenAnd if you wanna know then stay by the phoneJust stay by the phoneI can't catch my breath 'cause you take it awayFor the best writer in town could not find words to sayHow there's so many things I wanna get to knowI wish that I could stay but I gotta goSo I'mma call you tonightI will baby, just as soon as I get time aloneI'mma call you tonightI will baby, just as soon as I get home
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁央视等着我一个女孩和火车上的男孩见面时的英文歌_百度知道
央视等着我一个女孩和火车上的男孩见面时的英文歌
With You - Arden ChoI wanna hear you say you love methat you just can't live without meeven if you have to lieI just wanna hear you sayI wanna be the one you dream ofthe one who knows all your secretsthe one you can't live withouteven if it hurts to staySo be the oneto hold me downTake me out and face the worldSide by sidesay you'll beyou'll be mine, you'll be mineI wanna feel the touch of your lipsthe closeness of your bodyWould you wanna be my first kissI wanna be your last and onlyYour the one I wanna grow old withShare a life and build a familyDon't you wanna be the onethat'll write this happy endingSo be the oneto hold me downTake me out and face the worldSide by sidesay you'll beyou'll be mine, you'll be mineI just wanna be with youand I don't know what to doHolding me back your holding me backI just wanna be I just wanna beI just wanna be with youand I don't know what 俯鼎碘刮鄢钙碉水冬惊to doHolding me back your holding me backI just wanna be I just wanna be
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 等着我于雪莉 的文章

随机推荐