歌词带sayounale女生下载歌曲带歌词

歌词里带do you do you do you know 一首英文歌曲,女生唱的_百度知道
歌词里带do you do you do you know 一首英文歌曲,女生唱的
听着比较慵懒,有点慢摇的感觉
Do You Know 歌手:邓紫棋固定歌词滚动歌词Do You KnowDo You Know歌词 I know you are loving me wholeheartedly I know I am always your one and only Time proves the love of you and me Undoubtedly, i take this fancy sincerely Without you Ill be drowsy Undoubtedly, youll stay with me eternally Do you know, no one can ever make me crazy But do you know, Ill stay by thee eternally *Here you are, Ive been frenzy already I pray for love of you and me Undoubtedly, Im adoring you affectionately And do you know, its whole of my heart I gave you from the start To shine you in the dark Never too far, Im living in your heart We are meant to be together forever There is nothing could separate us* I know you will cherish me earnestly I know Ill be always your one and only I dont need to be a Sleeping Beauty Undoubtedly, theres no any Broken fantasy Do you knowKnow 歌词Do You Know试听歌曲
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
邓紫棋(G.E.M.) - Do You Know
I know you are loving me wholeheartedly
I know I am always your one and only
Time proves the love of you and me
Undoubtedly, youll stay with me eternally
Do you know, no one can ever make me crazy
But do you know, Ive been frenzy already
I pray for love of you and me
Undoubtedly, Ill stay by thee eternally
Here you are, its whole of my heart
I gave you from the start
To shine you in the dark
Never too far, Im living in your heart
We are meant to be together forever
There is nothing could separate us
I know you will cherish me earnestly
I know Ill be always your one and only
I dont need to be ...
是不是听错了
我开始也以为是do
,应该是new york
york,这首歌是Empire State Of mind,Alicia Keys唱的
hao do you do
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词里带do you do you do you know 一首英文歌曲,女生唱的_百度知道
歌词里带do you do you do you know 一首英文歌曲,女生唱的
听着比较慵懒,有点慢摇的感觉
Do You Know 歌手:邓紫棋固定歌词滚动歌词Do You KnowDo You Know歌词 I know you are loving me wholeheartedly I know I am always your one and only Time proves the love of you and me Undoubtedly, i take this fancy sincerely Without you Ill be drowsy Undoubtedly, youll stay with me eternally Do you know, no one can ever make me crazy But do you know, Ill stay by thee eternally *Here you are, Ive been frenzy already I pray for love of you and me Undoubtedly, Im adoring you affectionately And do you know, its whole of my heart I gave you from the start To shine you in the dark Never too far, Im living in your heart We are meant to be together forever There is nothing could separate us* I know you will cherish me earnestly I know Ill be always your one and only I dont need to be a Sleeping Beauty Undoubtedly, theres no any Broken fantasy Do you knowKnow 歌词Do You Know试听歌曲
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
邓紫棋(G.E.M.) - Do You Know
I know you are loving me wholeheartedly
I know I am always your one and only
Time proves the love of you and me
Undoubtedly, youll stay with me eternally
Do you know, no one can ever make me crazy
But do you know, Ive been frenzy already
I pray for love of you and me
Undoubtedly, Ill stay by thee eternally
Here you are, its whole of my heart
I gave you from the start
To shine you in the dark
Never too far, Im living in your heart
We are meant to be together forever
There is nothing could separate us
I know you will cherish me earnestly
I know Ill be always your one and only
I dont need to be ...
是不是听错了
我开始也以为是do
,应该是new york
york,这首歌是Empire State Of mind,Alicia Keys唱的
hao do you do
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词带旋律二字的歌曲有哪些?我找一首歌,一个女生唱的,特好听,听好多人放过 不知道叫什么啊_百度知道
歌词带旋律二字的歌曲有哪些?我找一首歌,一个女生唱的,特好听,听好多人放过 不知道叫什么啊
提问者采纳
额,带旋律的字很多,还有没有其他关键词
那那些听的人有认识的吗?有认识的可以问一下啊
是贝多芬的悲伤
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌曲…歌词中有 i promise you 是女生唱的…这首歌曾是美国偶像节目插曲…好像是去拉斯维加斯的四十强比赛…在节目快结束时播过…… 这有点难度…请大家帮帮忙…_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一首英文歌曲…歌词中有 i promise you 是女生唱的…这首歌曾是美国偶像节目插曲…好像是去拉斯维加斯的四十强比赛…在节目快结束时播过…… 这有点难度…请大家帮帮忙…
求一首英文歌曲…歌词中有 i promise you 是女生唱的…这首歌曾是美国偶像节目插曲…好像是去拉斯维加斯的四十强比赛…在节目快结束时播过…… 这有点难度…请大家帮帮忙…
猜的哈~因为我看过很多季美国偶像,知道一些插曲,但是你说的比较模糊,所以不能确定,能确定的是女声歌词有i promise you 做过插曲,而且此歌手就是美偶那个厉害的评委题跋出来的,好像曾是英国一个类似比赛的一届冠军,现在很红,说了这么多,听看看是不是(如果不是,那么建议楼主尽量找到相关视频补充上来):Leona Lewis - Footprints In The Sand (本人也很喜欢此歌~) 歌词:You walked with meFootprints in the sandAnd helped me understandWhere I’m goingYou walked with meWhen I was all aloneWith so much I no along the wayThen I heard you sayI promise youI’m always thereWhen your heart is filledwith sorrow and despairI’ll carry youWhen you need a friendYou’ll find my footprintsin the sandI see my lifeFlash across the skySo many times have IBeen so afraid oohAnd just when IHave thought I’ve lost my wayYou give me strength to carry onThat’s when I heard you sayI promise youI’m always thereWhen your heart is filledwith sorrow and despairI’ll carry youWhen you need a friendYou’ll find my footprintsin the sandWhen I’m wearyWell I no you’ll be thereAnd I can feel youWhen you sayI promise youI’m always thereWhen your heart is full ofsadness and despairI’ll carry youWhen you need a friendYou’ll find my footprintsin the sandoooooo mmmmmmmmWhen your heart is filledwith sorrow and despairI’ll carry youWhen you need a friendYou’ll find my footprintsin the sandoooooo mmmmmmmm求一首女生韩文歌曲,歌词是sa lang hei sa lang hei , mou mu chu a hei ,kan na mu gei sou......, 求一首女生韩文歌曲,歌词是sa
求一首女生韩文歌曲,歌词是sa lang hei sa lang hei , mou mu chu a hei ,kan na mu gei sou...... 好像只有一个女生唱的,。简谱是323652,应该是这个问题补充:
就是91手机助手安卓版精品铃声中
超好听的韩文歌曲
求歌名呀! Minoz_橙子 求一首女生韩文歌曲,歌词是sa lang hei sa lang hei , mou mu chu a hei ,kan na mu gei sou......
com/programs/view/Nz0141ttpoY/./programs/view/Nz0141ttpoY/://www://www
&#44620Tiffany(少女时代)的그대니&#5-5-31
守护 - 月火水木金土日?
热心网友
twinkle 少女时代

我要回帖

更多关于 歌曲里带点女生唱腔 的文章

随机推荐