这个网页广告的网页传奇广告背景音乐乐名是?

热门搜索词:
您的位置: >
皇图张馨予广告中的背景音乐是什么
广告歌曲叫什么名字
08:35 作者:Lily
搜索"8090网页游戏"
  皇图张馨予广告中的背景音乐是什么?广告歌曲叫什么名字?下面就由小编带大家一起来了解一下吧。
  1.歌名:《i can》 歌手:蓝色组合blue是一支英国男孩乐队,他们以《One Love》在英国走红,在欧洲的专辑销量超过了800万张。《I Can》是他们2011年单曲,这也预示着你可以在皇图中can do everything。
  2.歌名:《This Is Gonna Hurt》 歌手:Sixx- A.M.Sixx:A.M.是由Nikki Sixx、DJ Ashba、James Michael于2007年共同创建的一支硬摇滚乐队,《This Is Gonna Hurt》前奏抒情,然而接下来的曲风则燃爆全场,被译为《地狱之歌》,在皇图国战时放这歌绝对带感
  以上就是关于皇图广告歌曲的介绍,希望能给大家带来帮助,更多精彩游戏攻略,请锁定8090平台。
密码不能为空
用户名或者密码错误
您还没有账号?&
最近开服:
最近玩过:
客服电话7×24
健康游戏忠告:抵制不良游戏 拒绝盗版游戏 注意自我保护 谨防受骗上当 适度游戏益脑 沉迷游戏伤身 合理安排时间 享受健康生活
   苏ICP备号-2
© 江苏名通信息科技有限公司 版权所有
软件名称:名通8090游戏运营平台软件   版本号:V1.0   江苏名通信息科技有限公司相关软件 /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /英文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/顶好评:50%踩坏评:50请简要描述您遇到的错误,我们将尽快予以修正。轮坛转帖HTML方式轮坛转帖UBB方式
11.6M/中文/9.5
33.6M/中文/8.4
44.5M/中文/5.3
161.8M/中文/9.7
112.8M/中文/9.3
21.5M/中文/9.2
8.6M/中文/6.0
最新很多人在浏览网页的时候大概都见过angelababy代言的网游大战神的广告,这次的广告吸引网友的不是其独特的创意而是非常棒的背景音乐,西西看到很多网友在求这个广告的背景音乐,这里西西就给大家收集整理了大战神广告背景音乐全部的4首mp3格式的音乐,推荐喜欢这些歌的用户下载。大战神angelababy背景音乐是什么:Crew7--This TimeCharlotte Perrelli(女声)Kirsten Price---《Gone》my songs know what you did in the darkp!nk― Get The Party Startednfiniti - TyI'm all good&DJ PROJECT -- 《Hotel》crew 7&Geeno Fabulous-this timeThe phoenix(Fall Out Boy组合)Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence(复制前面这段)(Heart Of Asia) (Radio Edit)大战神背景音乐歌词:第一首You Look Better When I'm Drunk-- the white tie affair英文歌词One night me and the crew hit the rad on a missionTo slurp free brew and go fuzzy flounder fishinKayjees on the hi-fi and the keg was bottomlessUntil we brought Skip O Pot2musAnd Daddys gonna get some probably underage and dumbAnd everybody knows that the Daddy eats his youngLupus in the lavatory making a big stinkMacing up the toilet seat and pooping in the sinkM.S.G.s tanked up and wizzin in a cupWaiting for a sprinkle genie to come and drink it upCause Im the one bottle Willy with the 12 Horse AleAfter that I get silly like Soupy SalesNow its midnight and Im completely boofy blitzedA six of Shlitz and the jew brew ManischewitzWith my beer-tinted glasses Im ready to bitty battleIm hungry like the wolf but Ill end up tending cattleCause youre pretty when Im drunk(Youre pretty when Im drunk)Youre pretty when Im drunk(Youre pretty when Im drunk)Youre pretty when Im drunk(Youre pretty when Im drunk)Youre pretty when Im drunk(And Im pretty fuckin drunk)Here she comes, a funky fried cutieMr. Jimmy Pop Ali is gonna get some bootyCause Im Mr. McFeelie with a speedy deliveryYoud think I was a ditch the way this chick was diggin meBut maybe I should check and see if this is where I wanna beHey Lupus is she cute? Yea for a PygmieAw! What do you know? Youre probably going home aloneAnd it wouldnt be the first time that I gave a dog a bonePlus beauty, its only skin deepIts in the eye of the beholder and my beholders about to tweakI could tap that barrel, in fact I know I canIts a menage a trois you and me and HeinekenCause youre pretty when Im drunk(Youre pretty when Im drunk)Youre pretty when Im drunk(Youre pretty when Im drunk)Youre pretty when Im drunk(Youre pretty when Im drunk)Youre pretty when Im drunk(And Im pretty fuckin drunk)Regrets Ive had a fewFirst and foremost Id like to mention youFor the sake of conversation well call you the Brand New HeavyYoure a mix between an Ugnaut and Eugene LevyYou can call it big-boned, Id prefer to call it gutYoure Buddha youre Shamu youre Jabba the fuckin HuttYou had harpoon scars and your boobies were hairyI smelt tuna melt but I wasnt gonna worryIt was 3 a.m. and I wasnt gettin squatSo I rolled you up in flour and aimed it for the wet spotI was buttering rolls like a soup kitchen ChristianThen it hit me something bit me while my little rod was fishinI was deep sea fishing I took a fat chanceBut how was I supposed to know that Jabberjaws lived in your pantsAt that junction I came to realizeThat only Frank Purdue likes thighs that sizeFatty fatty boom ba latty I gotta lamentCause youre pretty when Im drunk(Youre pretty when Im drunk)Youre pretty when Im drunk(Youre pretty when Im drunk)Youre pretty when Im drunk(Youre pretty when Im drunk)Youre pretty when Im drunk(And Im pretty fuckin drunk)Cause youre pretty when Im drunk(Youre pretty when Im drunk)Youre pretty when Im drunk(Youre pretty when Im drunk)Youre pretty when Im drunk(Youre pretty when Im drunk)Youre pretty when Im drunk(And Im pretty fuckin drunk)(中文歌词放在包里面)第二首背景音乐Gone―Kirsten Price英文歌词Yes I knowThat you're goneBut I'm still waiting for youIn the middle of the nightI know that it's wrongBut I'm still reaching for youJust because everytime that I close my eyes you're there with meJust because when I'm talking to myself you're listeningJust because as long as there's air to breathYou're permenantly part of meThough you're far awayYou know there's still a placeRight in my heartEach and every dayIt's tearing me apartWe've gotta find a wayWanna be there where you areWanna hold you in my armsJust because when we kiss I can feel you melting into meJust because when your world comes crashing down it's me that you needJust because as long as there's air to breathYou are permenantly part of meThough you're far awayYou know there's still a placeRight here in my heartEach and every dayIt's tearing me apartWe've gotta find a wayWanna be there where you areWanna hold you in my armsRun if you've gotta runThough you're far awayYou know there is a placeRight here in my armsRight here in my armsEach and every dayTearing me apartGotta find a wayGotta be there where you areHold you in my armsEach and every dayIt's tearing me apartGotta find a wayWanna hold you in my armsAnd yes I knowThat you're goneBut I'm still waiting for you中文歌词是的,我知道你已经离开了但我仍然在等待你在深夜我知道这是错的但是我仍然想触摸你只是因为每次我闭上眼睛就像你和我在一起只是因为当我在跟我自己说话时就像你正在听只是因为要有空气来呼吸你永远我的一部分尽管你越来越远你知道还有一个地方死在了我心中每一天每一天它都使我支离破碎,我们必须找到一个方法想要在有你的地方想把你抱在我怀里只是因为当我们亲吻的时候,我可以感觉到你为我融化只是因为当你的世界开始崩溃了我你需要只是因为要有空气来呼吸你永远在我的一部分尽管你越来越远你知道还有一个地方在我心里死了,然后每天它使我支离破碎,我们必须找到一个方法想要在有你的地方想把你抱在我怀里你想走就走吧尽管你越来越远你知道还有一个地方在我心里死了,然后每天它使我支离破碎,我们必须找到一个方法想要在有你的地方想把你抱在我怀里是的我知道你已经离去但我仍在等你&my songs know what you did in the dark―fall out boy中英文歌词B-b-be careful making wishes in the dark, dark&暗影中中要小心祈祷&Can't be sure when they've hit their mark&很难保证他们在达成自己的愿望后会给你兑现&And besides in the meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart&在最艰辛的日子里我仅仅诅咒你被撕碎&I'm in the details with the devil&我与恶魔站在同一立场&So world now can the never get me on my level&所以在现在这个世界我已经势不可挡&I just got to get you out the cage&我想要帮你挣脱束缚&I'm a young lovers rage&化为恋人的怒火&Gonna need a spark to ignite&用烈焰将一切化作灰烬&My songs know what you did in the dark&我的歌知道你悄悄地在搞什么&So light em up-up-up&所以拆穿它们&Light em up-up-up&点燃它们&Light em up-up-up&毁灭他们&I'm on fire&以我的火之力&So light em up-up-up&所以拆穿它们&Light em up-up-up&点燃它们&Light em up-up-up&毁灭他们&I'm on fire&以我的火之力&Whoa (in the dark)&哇(在黑暗中)&Whoa (in the dark)&哇(在黑暗中)&The writers keep writing what they write&所有的见证人都在记录这一时刻&Somewhere another pretty vein just dies&一处伊甸园将会毁灭&I've got the scars from tomorrow and I wish you could see&我已经得到的未来的惩罚,希望你不要重蹈覆辙&That you're the antidote to everything except for me&你可以轻易毁灭万物,但对我没戏&A constellation of tears on your lashes&你热泪盈眶&Burn everything you love then burn the ashes&毁灭了你所珍爱的一切直到它们化为虚无&In the end everything collides&到最后冲突无法避免&My childhood spat back out the monster that you see&我的灰色童年造就了路西法般的我&My songs know what you did in the dark&我的歌知道你悄悄地在搞什么&So light em up-up-up&所以拆穿它们&Light em up-up-up&点燃它们&Light em up-up-up&毁灭他们&I'm on fire&以我的火之力&So light em up-up-up&所以拆穿它们&Light em up-up-up&点燃它们&Light em up-up-up&毁灭他们&I'm on fire&以我的火之力&Whoa (In the dark)&哇(在黑暗中)&Whoa (In the dark)&哇(在黑暗中)&My songs know what you did in the dark&我的歌知道你悄悄地在搞什么&My songs know what you did in the dark&我的歌知道你悄悄地在搞什么&So light em up-up-up&所以拆穿它们&Light em up-up-up&点燃它们&Light em up-up-up&毁灭他们&I'm on fire&以我的火之力&So light em up-up-up&所以拆穿它们&Light em up-up-up&点燃它们&Light em up-up-up&毁灭他们&I'm on fire&以我的火之力&Whoa (in the dark)&哇(在黑暗中)&Whoa (in the dark)&哇(在黑暗中)第四首背景音乐Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence 坂本龙一(传世绝唱)The wounds on your hand never seem to healI thought all I needed was to believeHere am I, a lifetime away from you ?The blood of Christ or the beat of my heartMy love wears forbidden coloursMy life believesSenseless years thunder byMillions are willing to give their lives for youDoes nothing live on ?Learning to cope with feelings aroused in meMy hands in the soil, buried inside myselfMy love wears forbidden coloursI’ll go walking in circlesMy life believes in you once againI’ll go walking in circlesWhile doubting the very ground beneath meTrying to show unquestioning faith in everythingHere am I, a lifetime away from you ?The blood of Christ, or a change of heartMy love wears forbidden coloursMy life believesMy love wears forbidden coloursMy life believes in you once again关于大战神:《大战神》是2015年度西游网与青果灵动联合推出的一款S级双端网游巨作。以极具创新的仙魔三国混搭为游戏背景,将东汉末年的三国历史与仙魔元素完美的融合在一起。在游戏引擎上采用最新版Fancy 3D商业引擎,使游戏呈现媲美顶级端游的IMAX级的3D画质,不管是画面场景还是人物还打斗动作都栩栩如生。而其中以武将、空战、骑战等特色玩法最为吸引眼球,3D拟真的战斗效果,武将角色栩栩如生,恢宏逼真的游戏地图,再结合3D特效及光影渲染技术,力求使玩家领略到更为真实的游戏感受。图9 游戏截图魔化吕布图10新增职业邪刃
倾听音乐放松心情,或者是跟随着音乐节奏一起摇摆?西西软件园为大家提供了各种免费的手机音乐游戏下载和安卓音乐游戏排行榜,无论是听音乐还是玩音乐你都可以在行!马上下载,变成音乐达人!
中文 / 71M 让我们扭转Lets Twist是一款全新的音乐题材类的休闲游戏,游戏有着十分紧张窒息的氛围,玩家们尝试用直观的单触式控制抓住坠落的彩色元素,拖动并重新排布基地,游戏画面简单命了,色彩鲜明,玩法简单,快来让我们扭转Lets Twist体验吧!
让我们扭转简介:让我们
中文 / 12.8M 爱玩钢琴是一款手机钢琴键盘应用,这款应用可以让你将安卓设备屏幕当作钢琴键盘弹奏音乐,软件还内置了大量的现成曲库让你可以边听边学。键盘模式完美模拟真实钢琴,还有更好玩的游戏模式,新增的演奏模式更是添加1000多首流行歌曲和钢琴曲,而且也
中文 / 3.8M 派乐趣是最近非常火的一个微信外卖平台,这个平台网络了你附近的所有美食,包括中餐、西餐、甜点、奶茶、咖啡还有各种零食,相信不少商家已经入驻了这个平台。这里西西给大家提供了派乐趣商家版下载,因为派乐趣是跟达达商家合作的,因此这里的这款app也是达达商家
中文 / 31.0M 隧道狂欢这款游戏是非常有趣的像素音乐节奏游戏,游戏中我们将操作不断点击掉落下来的节奏和CD,游戏玩法比你想象的还要激情刺激!喜欢就来西西软件园免费下载!
游戏介绍隧道狂欢是一款画面非常简洁带有像素风格以音乐为题材的益智类点击游戏,在游戏中玩家需要
中文 / 34.7M 隧道狂欢完整版是解锁了所有付费音乐章节的游戏版本,玩家可以自由体验所有游戏内容而且不必担心付费的问题,玩起来更加轻松有趣!喜欢就来西西软件园免费下载!
游戏介绍隧道狂欢破解版是一款画面非常简洁带有像素风格以音乐为题材的益智类点击游戏,游戏中我们
中文 / 5.7M 伴儿音乐app,播放宝宝最想听的音乐!宝宝听音乐不是随便听的,要找那些有助于宝宝健康成长的音乐才好,你不知到找哪些,就来交给伴儿音乐app吧,和宝宝一起享受美妙的音乐吧
伴儿音乐app介绍
播放您与宝宝最想听的音乐。&[最温暖的应用
大战神广告背景音乐 MP3四首
下载帮助西西破解版软件均来自互联网, 如有侵犯您的版权, 请与我们联系。西游网2015年度巨作,IMAX级3D ARPG变身页游《大战神》,由国内有着多年制作经验的一流团队青果灵动精心打造,不仅有着可以和端游媲美的精良画质,丰富多彩的游戏内容,更在剧情上大胆创新,三国与仙魔的绝妙融合引领出全新的三国传奇。
推荐平台 :
推荐平台 :
开发公司:趣乐多
测试状态:封测
游戏类型:角色扮演
总评分: 极品三星
发表时间:08-10 10:39  来源:未知 作者:小w
  背景音乐是什么歌? 大战神广告音乐是哪首英文歌?大战神背景音乐女声的那个叫什么名字?具体的看看下面小编为大家带来的详细的介绍吧~
  大战神广告背景音乐:
  Kirsten Price---《Gone》
  my songs know what you did in the dark
  p!nk& Get The Party Started
  Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence(复制前面这段,小伙伴们看看是不是这首)(Heart Of Asia) (Radio
  PS:广告背景音乐小编就为大家带来这么多的介绍喽~大家可以去听听看~
双线6244服
双线1576服
武神赵子龙
双线10607服
关注排行榜

皖公网安备05Copyright
TGBUS Corporation, All Rights Reserved腾讯视频广告网页游戏齐天大圣背景音乐是什么英文的男的唱的_问答百科_我爱台球网
我爱台球网-www.52tq.net
腾讯视频广告网页游戏齐天大圣背景音乐是什么英文的男的唱的
采纳率:57%
亲,这个广告的背景音乐是feelings!送给回答者一份礼物送香吻 赠言:好帅的回答,楼主送上香吻一枚,以表诚挚谢意! 1
相关问题每次打开视频都会有一段页游广告是用大圣做的背景什么一刀9...1额,最近在腾讯视频皇图广告背景音乐是什么歌,男唱的英文歌曲额,最近在腾讯视频皇图广告背景音乐是什么歌,男唱的英文歌曲求游戏广告《齐天》背景音乐,在 英雄联盟视频站 里望视频时望...中国好声音搜狐视频的广告背景音乐前面是吴莫愁唱的money ...查望更多关于的问题&&&请问这个网页游戏广告背景音乐是什么?_百度知道
请问这个网页游戏广告背景音乐是什么?
mygame66我上动感单车的时候听到的.html" target="_blank">http?
http,如果你要下载的背景音乐, <a href="/ v_show &#47,望采纳. id_XMTk4ODk3MzEy://v
在吗?叫什么?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
网页游戏的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 优酷网页广告背景音乐 的文章

随机推荐