求dream on kelly sweett 的ready for love 的mp3 格式

还没有开通你的开心账户?使用其他账号登录:
Ready For Love-- Kelly Sweet
&&上一帖:
下一帖:&&
(%)点击发表你的观点
06-19 19:0006-19 19:0706-19 19:1106-19 19:1406-19 19:1406-19 19:1506-19 19:1506-19 19:2206-19 19:2206-19 19:28
热门转帖:
最新专题:
&2015 开心网ready for love的歌词(kelly sweet 的歌曲)_百度知道
ready for love的歌词(kelly sweet 的歌曲)
Kelly Sweet - Ready For Love When love calls your name And whispers you're the one When all you've ever dreamed Dances like stars around your heart And finally I hold the chance To give you all my love So whats keeping me Away from holding you I'm ready to believe Be strong enough Give everything I am And trust in love My arms long to reach for you The way I feel I wish you knew I'm ready now, I'm ready to believe Ooh, I'm ready for love Only once, you will find A love that is so true And the way I think of you You can't imagine how beautiful it feels I must find a way to speak This secret I hold near Its these words You need to hear I'm ready to believe Be strong enough Give everything I am And trust in love My arms long to reach for you The way I feel I wish you knew I'm ready now, Im ready to believe Ooh I know with you I could stay forever Sailing into grace Here all things are possible There's no time or space When I feel you near I'm ready to believe Be strong enough Give everything I am And trust in love My arms long to reach for you The way I feel I wish you knew I'm ready now, I'm ready to believe Ooh, ooh
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
sweet的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Kelly Sweet –Ready For Love(★★★★★)Ready For Love(柔美推荐!)
&来源:采集
&原唱:Kelly Sweet(女歌手)
4706次播放
至美柔情的一首歌~!好美!
Kelly Sweet 凯莉·斯威, 是美国歌坛新人,有些像早期的Mariah Carey,她嗓音的可塑性被誉为媲美诺拉琼斯Norah Jones、乔许葛洛班Josh Groban、蒂朵Dido等一线天王天后,被视为是新生代接班人。
至美柔情的一首歌~!好美!
Kelly Sweet 凯莉·斯威, 是美国歌坛新人,有些像早期的Mariah Carey
,她嗓音的可塑性被誉为媲美诺拉琼斯Norah Jones
、乔许葛洛班Josh Groban
、蒂朵Dido
等一线天王天后,被视为是新生代接班人。
00:00/04:19
赞该声音的人(17)
When love calls your name And whispers you're the one When all you've ever dreamed Dances like stars around your heart And finally I hold the chance To give you all my love So what's keeping me Away from holding you I'm ready to believe Be strong enough Give everything I am And trust in love My arms long to reach for you The way I feel I wish you knew I'm ready now, I'm ready to believe Ooh, I'm ready for love Only once, you will find A love that is so true And the way I think of you You can't imagine how beautiful it feels I must find a way to speak This secret I hold near Its these words You need to hear I'm ready to believe Be strong enough Give everything I am And trust in love My arms long to reach for you The way I feel I wish you knew I'm ready now, I'm ready to believe Ooh I know with you I could stay forever Sailing into grace Here all things are possible There's no time or space When I feel you near I'm ready to believe Be strong enough Give everything I am And trust in love My arms long to reach for you The way I feel I wish you knew I'm ready now, I'm ready to believe Ooh, ooh
译文: 当爱情召唤你的名字 与细语你一个 当所有你有史以来梦见 舞蹈像星级靠近你的心 终于,我有机会 给你我所有的爱 那么什么保存箱 远离持你 我愿意相信 足够强劲 让一切,我 和信任,在爱情 我的武器,只要达到为你 路,我觉得我想你知道 我已经准备好,现在我愿意相信 户外,我已经准备好为爱 只有一次,你会发现 爱情是如此的真实 和途径,我想你们 你无法想象的美丽感觉 我必须找到一个方法来发言 这个秘密,我有近 它的这些话 你需要听 我愿意相信 足够强劲 让一切,我 和信任,在爱情 我的武器,只要达到为你 路,我觉得我想你知道 我已经准备好,现在的IM愿意相信 户外 我知道你,我也许要蹲永远 乘船进入恩典 在这里,所有的事情都是可能的 还有没有时间或空间 当我觉得你靠近 我愿意相信 足够强劲 让一切,我 和信任,在爱情 我的武器,只要达到为你 路,我觉得我想你知道 我已经准备好,现在我愿意相信
随时随地,听我想听
听段子,听小说,听新闻,听音乐,听培训,想听啥都有!I Will Be Waiting
Kelly Sweet好听的歌
正在播放:试听列表共10首
1I Will Be WaitingKelly Sweet2We Are OneKelly Sweet3Dream OnKelly Sweet4Ready For LoveKelly Sweet5停止浮夸与虚荣 用宁静的心灵聆听失去的时光Kelly Sweet6We Are One 听了这主打单曲 相信你和我一样都会喜欢她Kelly Sweet7RaincoatKelly Sweet8Love SongKelly Sweet9How
Bout YouKelly Sweet10Je T’AimeKelly Sweet
Copyright @2011 - 2015
九酷音乐 版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 raincoat kelly sweet 的文章

随机推荐