歌曲煎饼侠结尾古惑仔歌曲中有sunlight的中文歌

歌词里有sunlight的一首特别火的英文歌。一个女的唱的。什么sunlight moonligh的。应该是2012年的歌。_百度知道
歌词里有sunlight的一首特别火的英文歌。一个女的唱的。什么sunlight moonligh的。应该是2012年的歌。
一个女的唱的。应该是2012年的歌。很有力量的那种歌词里有sunlight的一首特别火的英文歌。声音不嗲。比较high的那种。什么sunlight moonligh的
提问者采纳
Jessie J.-Domino
提问者评价
就是这个!太帅了!真心感谢啊~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: >
Sunlight歌词
文本歌词:
歌手:Diana Vickers
After the day goes,And all the tears flow,When there is no-one,Nothing by your side.Where do the dreams go,When were not sleeping,Is there a world outside,Thats waiting just for us.I wanna wake up with the sunlight in my eyes,I wanna wake up with the sunlight in my eyes.When all the stars fall,Out of the night sky,Fall like an angel,Into these arms of mine.Give me a song to sing,And Ill give you everything,Ill give everything I know,I know.I wanna wake up with the sunlight in my eyes,I wanna wake up with the sunlight in my eyes,After the clouds have gone,When all the lights shine on,I wanna wake up with the sunlight in my eyes.With the sunlight.If someones looking out for me,If someones listening to me,If someones looking.Give me a song to sing,And Ill give you everything,Ill give you everything I know,I know.I wanna wake up with the sunlight in my eyes,I wanna wake up with the sunlight in my eyes,Give me a song to sing,And Ill give you everything,I wanna wake up with the sunlight in my eyes,With the sunlight in my eyes.
lrc歌词:After the day goes,And all the tears flow,When there is no-one,Nothing by your side.Where do the dreams go,When were not sleeping,Is there a world outside,Thats waiting just for us.I wanna wake up with the sunlight in my eyes,I wanna wake up with the sunlight in my eyes.When all the stars fall,Out of the night sky,Fall like an angel,Into these arms of mine.Give me a song to sing,And Ill give you everything,Ill give everything I know,I know.I wanna wake up with the sunlight in my eyes,I wanna wake up with the sunlight in my eyes,After the clouds have gone,When all the lights shine on,I wanna wake up with the sunlight in my eyes.With the sunlight.If someones looking out for me,If someones listening to me,If someones looking.Give me a song to sing,And Ill give you everything,Ill give you everything I know,I know.I wanna wake up with the sunlight in my eyes,I wanna wake up with the sunlight in my eyes,Give me a song to sing,And Ill give you everything,I wanna wake up with the sunlight in my eyes,With the sunlight in my eyes.
Diana Vickers最新歌曲六人室主题曲sunlight 的中文歌词_百度知道
六人室主题曲sunlight 的中文歌词
能看见这灿烂的阳光With the sunlight,当一天又过去了And all the tears flow,眼泪又决堤而下When there is no-one,那些梦都哪去了呢When we&#39.而我希望在睁开眼的时候.一个只属于我们的世界I wanna wake up with the sunlight in my eyes.没有可以依靠的肩膀Where do the dreams go.我明白I wanna wake up with thell give you everything.投入我的怀中Give me a song to sing,阳光可照亮我的眼I wanna wake up with the sunlight in my eyes,阳光可照亮的我眼With the sunlight in my eyes,当我们从梦中醒来Is there a world outside,能看见灿烂的阳光Give me a song to sing.伴随着阳光醒来If someone's looking,而你将拥有我所知道的一切I know,我希望在睁开眼的那一刻,能看见灿烂的阳光When all the stars fall,当所有的乌云都散去When allll give you everything,请给一首歌譲我唱And I's waiting just for us,我将会给你我所有的全部I&#39,从夜空中散落Fall like an angel,阳光可照亮我的眼I wanna wake up with the sunlight in my eyes,我希望在睁开眼的那一刻,孤独一人Nothing by your side,阳光可照亮我的眼I wanna wake up with the sunlight in my eyes,我希望在睁开眼的那一刻.我明白I wanna wake up with the sunlight in my eyes,如果有人倾听我If someone&#39,我将会给你我所有的全部I wanna wake up with thell give you everything I know,我希望在睁开眼的那一刻;ll give you everything,外面是否有另一个世界呢That&#39.如果有人关注过Give me a song to sing,当满天的星星都坠落Os looking out for me,请给一首歌让我唱And I&#39,像天使降临般Ints listening to me,请给一首歌譲我唱And I&#39,我将会给你我所有的全部I&#39,我希望在睁开眼的那一刻,能看见灿烂的阳光After ll give everything I know.我希望在睁开眼的那一刻,如果有人关心我If someone&#39,我希望在睁开眼的那一刻,灿烂阳光就会照耀大地I wanna wake up with the sunlight in my eyes,而你将拥有我所知道的一切I knowAfter the day goes
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
主题曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁5 秒后返回
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!

我要回帖

更多关于 中文邮件结尾期盼回复 的文章

随机推荐