sing like ... 英文歌like女生唱的

找一首英文歌 里面歌词有 i thought you so pretty but too beautiful for someone like me,女的唱的 .
风花雪月En
You're Too PrettyDi Johnston 演唱All it really took was a look from across the room I caught your eye and I knew I was doomed To fall deeply for the idea of you and me Together could I ever make this dream come true? Imagine my sweet surprise When you said you felt likewise And I thought “You’re so pretty” But too pretty for someone like me I just want this feeling to go away You’re too pretty for a girl like me If they ask I would sing all your praises Tell them all about your charms and grace And how you’d always say that you’d take me so many places Will they only see a perfect face? Now I’m spending all my time on your outside But with every pretty face there’s only downside And I thought “You’re so pretty” But too pretty for someone like me I just want this feeling to go away You’re too pretty for a girl like me I suppose that I was hoping to prove them all wrong That I can get past your surface To the innermost secrets But I keep getting stuck because You’re so prettyAnd I thought “You’re so pretty” But too pretty for someone like me I just want this feeling to go away You’re too pretty for a girl like meAnd I thought “You’re so pretty” But too pretty for someone like me I just want this feeling to go away You’re too pretty for a girl like meAll it really took was a look from across the room I caught your eye To fall deeply for the idea of you and me together
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一首英文歌歌名 女声唱的_百度知道
求一首英文歌歌名 女声唱的
声音类似thing the ring like 乔克巴只听到一段,具体是什么听不太清,中间高潮结束有喔哦哦(一声)喔哦哦的声音,有木有大神指导歌名的~~感谢~
那你打算怎么做呢,夜色如此美丽We’re looking for something dumb to do.我们这就走走走, no.我只想和你结婚Is it the look in your eyes.If you’别说不不不.让我们做些可爱的蠢事吧?或是因为你的舞跳的太蹁跹Who cares baby, no.;别说不不不,是因为你的眼神Or is it this dancing juice.If you’re ready,这些都无所谓宝贝I think I wanna marry you..但如果我们梦醒了你决定要分手那也没关系No.,这些都无所谓宝贝I think I wanna marry you,告诉我宝贝Tell me right now baby baby 告诉我宝贝 宝贝Just say i do 告诉我你愿意Tell me right now baby告诉我宝贝Tell me right now baby baby 告诉我宝贝 宝贝Cause it’s a beautiful night.这就来了姑娘Don’t say no.我只想和你结婚Is it the look in your eyes.我们逃跑吧, go.我只想和你结婚I’ll go get a ring let the choir bells sing like oooh, yeah, go-go.我只想和你结婚Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go,我的宝贝I think I wanna marry you!Hey baby,我知道林荫小道上有一座小教堂 我们可以去No one will know.来吧姑娘Who cares if we’re trashed got没人在乎我们是否烂醉如泥 a pocket full of cash we can blow.,我的宝贝I think I wanna marry you,女孩If we wake up and you wanna break up that’s cool., yeah-yeah,是因为你的眼神迷离Or is it this dancing juice.让我们做些可爱的蠢事吧,我的宝贝I think I wanna marry you, no-快说好好好?Let’s just run girl., yeah, go,这些都无所谓宝贝I think I wanna marry you.让我们做些可爱的蠢事Hey baby,是因为你的眼神Or is it this dancing juice.我们这就走走走.我只想和你结婚Just say I do.我只想和你结婚Is it the look in your eyes,夜色如此美丽We’re looking for something dumb to do,我们带着满满的现金Shots of patron!Hey baby.我只想和你结婚Is it the look in your eyes, go.让我们做些可爱的蠢事吧?迷离或是因为你的舞跳的太蹁跹Who cares baby,我会把戒指带来然后让婚礼钟声响起So whatcha wanna do?迷离或是因为你的舞跳的太蹁跹Who cares baby, no-no.Just say yeah,我的宝贝I think I wanna marry you, go-go.只要你和我一样迫不及待Cause it’s a beautiful night, yeah-yeah?迷离或是因为你的舞跳的太蹁跹Who cares baby, no,告诉我你愿意Tell me right now baby, yeah, go!Hey baby,把最贵的鸡尾酒挥霍殆尽And it’快说好好好,这些都无所谓宝贝I think I wanna marry you.And we’ll go,夜色如此美丽We’re looking for something dumb to do.因为我们有过欢乐时光Don’t say no, I won’t blame you,夜色如此美丽We’re looking for something dumb to do.只要你和我一样迫不及待Cause it’s a beautiful night, yeah, like I’m ready.Just say yeah, no,没有人会察觉C我不会怪你It was fun girl.And we’ll go, like I’m ready,是因为你的眼神Or is it this dancing juiceMarry You - Bruno MarsIt’s a beautiful night
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
Ke$ha的right round吗
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,开头是什么if you wanna like do,女生唱的,好像挺早的歌,不是很出名_百度知道
一首英文歌,开头是什么if you wanna like do,女生唱的,好像挺早的歌,不是很出名
开头是什么if you wanna like do,好像挺早的歌,女生唱的一首英文歌,不是很出名的歌手
doctor, lawyer or a singer why not president, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be doctor,以前搜非主流:Darin我也挺喜欢听的, lawyer or a singer m singing for you i hope i could inspire you coz i&quot, lawyer or a singer why not president, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be last year i used to dream about this day now i&quot, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president。歌词是这样的;ve got all love for you doctor, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be i know that we all got one thing that we all share together we got that one nice dream we live for you never know what life could bring coz nothing last for ever just hold on to the team you play for i know you could reach the top make sure that you won&quot, actor, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be doctor, actor, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president,ve got all the love, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be doctor, coz i&t stop be the one that you wanna be now sing this with me s what does really matter luxury cars and bling thats not real life i know you could reach the top make sure that you won&quot, actor, actor, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man,这首歌就出来了, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be we may have different ways to think but it doesn&t stop be the one that you wanna be now sing this with me m here i&quot, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man你说的应该是B What U Wanna B歌手;t really matter we all caught up in the steam of this life focus on every little thing that&quot
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
昔日重现?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找首英文歌,是个女生唱的,有一段歌词大概是 I need someray I need some sing ou be yesteday_百度知道
找首英文歌,是个女生唱的,有一段歌词大概是 I need someray I need some sing ou be yesteday
我有更好的答案
第一首Avril Lavigne - When You Are Gone
I always needed time on my own I never thought I'd need you there when I cried And the days feel like years when I'm alone And the bed where you lie is made up on your side When you walk away I count the steps that you take Do you see how much I need you right now When you're gone The pieces of my heart are missing you When you're gone The face I came to know is missing too When you're gone The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok I miss you I've never felt this way before Everything that I do reminds me of you And the clothes you left are lying on my floor And they smell just li...
没一个是啊。。。T)_T
jar of love
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved

我要回帖