用not.you.it is all very well.l.well组成一句话

小题1:C小题2:B小题3:A小题4:E小题5:D试题分析:这时一位妇女患者和医生之间的对话。小题1:根据患者的答语I feel very weak. I can hardly do any work, doctor.可推知医生在问怎么啦,所以选C。小题2:根据患者的答语A month ago 可推知医生在问何时有了这症状,所以选B。小题3:根据患者的答语Yes, I sleep very well可知医生在问你睡眠好吗,所以选.A。小题4:根据患者的答语No, I don’t.医生是说了个一般问句,而选项中只剩下E是一般问句,所以选E。小题5:根据医生的建议You need to take more food and do some exercise every day. 可知此处是在问你做运动吗,所以选D。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:填空题
阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的词并用其正确形式填空,使短文通顺、意思完整。请将答案填写在答题卡的相应位置。每空限填一词,每词限用一次。方框中有两个词是多余的。 Electricity is of great &小题1: to our life. What would life be like without electricity? “That’s terrible!” most people would say. But it’s life in Ethiopia.When I was in that country, the power went off &小题2:every few days. This happened not only in small towns, 小题3:even in the capital.One day when I went to the airport, the power was &小题4:. I didn’t know which flight to take. At the same time, the Internet was of course &小题5: The weather was very hot. To my 小题6:, restaurants only served warm drinks. Time after the sunset, between 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m., was &小题7:. Without any light, I stayed in my room, walking or &小题8: in bed. How boring!I wondered what 小题9: I would get into if there was no power in America. So I had a try. At 8:30 a.m., I turned off the power. Then I 小题10: nothing but rest at home. Things were not so difficult because it was summer and the sun didn’t set until 8:00 p.m. I’ll try this again in winter, and I hope to learn what I can do without electricity.
A: Hi, Mary. You were not at school yesterday.&&&&&&&小题1:B: Oh, I had a headache and I had to ask for a sick leave.A: I’m sorry to hear that.&&&&&&&小题2:B: Yes,my mother took me to the hospital. The doctor looked me over and said I had caught a cold.A:&&&&&&&&小题3:B: Yes,a little.The doctor told me to take medicine three times a day and drink more water.A:&&&&&&&小题4:B: Yes, much better.A:&&&&&&&小题5:B: I will. Thanks a lot.A.&&&Was
it serious?B.&&&How are you feeling now?C.&&&Take
more exercise and keep healthy.D.&&&Did
you see the doctor?E.&&&What was the matter?F.&&&What did the doctor say?G.&&&Are
you feeling better now?
阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的动词,并用其适当形式填空。有的需要加助动词或不定式符号。(每词限用一次)work&&
regard&& help&& buy&& studyAll of my students think I’m a good teacher. I 小题1:_________ in the school since 1999. I am always nice to my students. I often 小题2:___________ them with their school work. So I 小题3:_________ as their best friend. They love me very much and they often do something nice for me. One day before Teachers’ Day, some of my students 小题4:__________ me some presents. When they gave me the presents, they said “Thank you for teaching us so well and we小题5:__________ harder than before.” How nice my students are!
阅读下面对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成对话。A: Hi, Jerry. _小题1:.B: I’m making a model ship. What about you?A: _小题2:__& Would you like to go for a picnic tomorrow?B: Yes, I’d like to. __小题3:_.A: Lucy, Mary and Bill.B: Where shall we have the picnic ?A: __小题4:___.B: Great! There are many birds on the hill and I like them. __小题5:__.A: Let’s meet at the gate of the park at ten o’clock in the morning.B: All right. See you then.A: See you.A. When and where shall we meet?B. Could you help me?C. Who will go with us?D. I’m reading a book.E.& Thank you.F.& On the hill near the park.G.& What are you doing now?
阅读下列各小题,根据汉语提示,用句末括号内的英语单词完成句子。小题1:please remember_______ the lights when you leave the classroom. (turn)离开教室时请记得关灯小题2:what do you want to be when you _____?(grow)你长大了想做什么?I want to be an English teacher. 我想成为一名英语教师小题3:the visitors from Hong Kong ______ reach Beijing at 9:35 tonight. (be)香港来的参观者应于今晚九点三十五分抵达北京小题4:he is very clever and knows how to ______(make)他很聪明,知道如何赚更多的钱小题5:poor Tom had to stay in bed for a few days because he _____(have)可怜的汤姆不得不在床上躺几天,因为他患了重感冒小题6:Great changes _________ in Jinghou last year. (take)去年,荆州发生了很大的变化小题7:he is still raising money for charity and never _____ the poor children. (give)他依旧在为慈善募捐,从未放弃帮助可怜的孩子们小题8:Ann was so hungry that she ________ the whole cake. (eat)安很饿,她吃光了整个蛋糕小题9:I feel very excited about the coming Provincial Games, I do hope I can ______it. (take)对于即将到来的省运会我很兴奋,我真的希望我能参加小题10:“your homework ______ before this Wednesday.” Mr. King told his students. (hand)金先生对他的学生说:“你们的家庭作业必须在这个星期三之前交上来”
阅读下面对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成此对话。A: That sounds
great.B. We obey them
for ourselves!C. It taught me a
good lesson.D. There are few
cars at this time on the road.E.Believe me,I’m
an excellent driver.F. And there are
no policemen around.G. But the seat
belt is for your safety.L:Hello, Pan Wei. Is this your new car? How nice!P:Hi, Lisa. Would you like to go for a ride with me?L:Great!P:Well, you don’t have to wear the seat belt(安全带). &小题1:.L:I’m sure you are. You know, not all drivers are as good as you.P:&小题2:&. No one will stop us right now.L:Oh; no, no. We don’t obey traffic rules for the police. &小题3:&P:I agree, but I feel uncomfortable wearing a seat belt.L:So do I, a little. &小题4:&You would go flying if your car was hit while you are not wearing a seat belt.P:小题5:I am wearing it. Do you know who invented the seat belt? The man should be remembered.L:I don’t know. But Volvo, a famous Swedish car maker, was the first to use seat belts in 1849.
根据所给汉语句子的意思.将所给的英语句子翻译完整。每空限填一个单词。并在答题卡上将答案填写在对应题号的横线上。小题1:抽烟对健康有害Smoking is& ___①___ ___②___ your health,小题2:大卫发现学好汉语不容易.David finds &&①&&difficult&&②&learn Chinese well,小题3:昨天因为下大雨.我们不得不呆在家里We&&&①&&&&&&②&stay at home because of the heavy rain yesterday.小题4:你认为这部电影怎么样?What do you &&①&&&&&&②the movie?小题5:现在是我们户外活动的时候It's &&①&&&&&&②&us to have sports outside.
从方框中选择合适的选项补全对话,其中有两项多余Reporter:Hi, I'm doing a survey for the Bedford Daily News. 小题1:_____ Boy: I guess Jammin' 107 FM is the best. Reporter: Why? Boy: 小题2:___ It's much better than the other stations in town. Reporter: What about the other radio stations? Boy: Well, I think Oldies 102.1 FM is very bad. 小题3:_____ Reporter: I heard that. 小题4:_____ Boy: Not for me. Reporter: Why not? Boy: 小题5:____ They're worse than the commercials of All Talk 970 AM!必修作业 >人教版课标初中英语九年级上学期unit2 I used to be afraid of the dark
unit2 I used to be afraid of the dark(初中英语九年级)
(&庄浪县初中英语一班 )
评论数/浏览数:
发表日期:
人教版课标初中英语九年级上学期unit2 I used to be afraid of the dark
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit 2& I used to be afraid of the dark.
【学情分析】:
&&&&& 我所任两个班学生基础还算扎实,可是部分同学词汇掌握不够,基本句型的使用存在问题。
【单元分析】
&&&& 本单元围绕过去与现在的不同而展开.通过过去与现在的比较,谈论人的性格,外貌和爱好的变化.经过对比,使学生能客观正确地审视过去,清楚地认识到自己目前具备的优点和存在的问题,能发现缺点,发扬优点,树立自信心.
【单元教学目标】
Teaching objectives 教学目标
A . Skill Focus
1.talk about what you used to be like, including &appearance and personality.
2. talk about what you used to like (hobby)
3.talk about what you didn’t use to like
4.talk and write about our change
5.use context to help learn new words and phrases
B:&& Language focus
1 单词 如: terrify, insect, chew, chat, daily, death, afford, patient, decision, necessary, waste
2 词组: 如 in the end, make a decision, to one’s surprise, even though, no longer, take pride in, pay attention to, give& up
3 句型& You used to be short, didn’t you?&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&& Yes, I did./no, I didn’t&
&&&&&&&&&&& You used to have long hair.
&&&&&&&&&&&& Did you use to play the piano?
&&&&&&&&&&&& I didn’t use to like tests.
C: Grammar focus:
核心语言项目: used to do &&&&&一般过去时和反意疑问句提及
D: Cultural focus:
1 通过交流问候增进同学间的友谊.
2 通过学习能让学生了解父母对自己的爱和帮助,能多体谅他们.
【课时分配】:
第1课时:Section A& (1a-2c)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第2课时:Section A& (3a-4)
第3课时:Section B& (1a-2c)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第4课时:& Section B (3a-4)
第5课时&& Self-check&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第6课时:reading 1
第7课时:reading 2&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第8课时:单元巩固与提升练习
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit 2& I used to be afraid of the dark.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Period 1 &&Section A 1a—2c
【Studying Aims】:
1.Words /phrases :used to / be interested in / be on the swimming team / wait a minute !/ airplane / terrify / be terrified of / go to sleep / with sth on&
2.Structures : used to do / used to be
3. 通过学习,学生能表述自己现在和过去在外貌,性格,爱好等方面的变化。【学习重点】:Section A 1a—2c词汇及目标语言
【Prevision Check】请根据需要将方框中的词汇分类填写.
Humorous& ,& tall ,& slim ,& funny,& medium,& height,& shy,& ugly,& build,& friendly, short, serious,& kind, outgoing, curly, &hair, bald
性格用词: &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
外貌用词:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
【自学互助】:
Step1:课本活动:(1a)fill in the chart below with words to describe people.
Appearance
Personality
straight hair
Step2.译出下列短语: 
害怕:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   &&& 干某事有把握,有信心&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &对……感兴趣:&&&&&&&&&&&&& &
放弃:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&花费:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&尽管:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
记得做过某事&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&记住要做某事 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Step 3& Listening (1b-1c).
1.仔细观察课本图片,用used to +do sth 的结构描述自己和三个同学过去的外貌。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
词汇:几天: a couple of days&& 和某人在一起:be with sb.&& 过去个子矮:used to be short&&
&好记性:great memory&&&& 隐形眼镜:contact lenses&&&&& 等一等;Wait a minute
&2.listen and finish 1b
Step 5. &Oral Practice
Step6.& listen and finish 2a and 2b
Step 7. &Pairwork
Talk about yourself: Change in your& appearance,personality and hobby
I used to …But now I...
【展示点拨】:
1.I used to be afraid of the dark .&&&&&&&&&&& 该句强调我过去怕黑,但现在不怕了
used to +动词原形表示过去经常、以前常常,只用于过去式中,用来表示现在已不存在的习惯或状态.。used&to&do&sth.&过去常常做某事。否定:didn’t&use&to&do&sth.&/&used&not&to&do&sth.
提示:be/get used to doing sth 意思是习惯做某事; be used to do sth和be used for doing sth表示某物被用来做什么。展示:&1、放学后他过去常常踢足球。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .&&&&&& 2、他过去不吸烟&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&。
3、你过去害羞吗?是的。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &。
4、 我习惯早起。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2.&反意疑问句 &&①肯定陈述句+否定提问 如:Lily&is&a&student,&isn’t&she?&&&&②否定陈述句+肯定提问&&如:She&doesn’t&come&from&China,&does&she?  
展示:&&Lily&will&go&to&China,&&&&&&&&& &?
You&haven’t&finished&homework,&&&&&&&&& &?They&hardly&understood&it,&&&&&&&&& &?
Follow me , &&&&&&&&& &
3.Don’t you remember me?你不记得我了吗?&◎remember/forget doing sth表示“&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ”,强调事情已经做了。&& They forget locking the door. 他们忘记锁过门了。&◎remember/forget to do sth表示“&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ”,强调事情还未做。&&&&& I remember to post your letter. 我记得替你寄信。
【展示】:我记得给花浇过水了。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
昨天他们忘了锁门。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
【巩固提升】:
用used to或一般现在时完成句子。
1.“Have you got a car?”“No, I _______________ one but I sold it.”
& 2. George _______________ a waiter. Now he’s the manager of a hotel.
& 3.“Do you go to work by car?”“Sometimes but most days I_______________ by train.”
& 4. When I was a child, I never _______________ meat, but I eat it now.
& 5. Mary loves watching TV. She _______________ TV every evening.
& 6. We _______________ near the airport but we moved to the city centre a few years ago.
& 7. Normally I start work at 7 o’clock, so I _______________ up very early.
& 8. What games __________ you _______________ when you were a child?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit 2& I used to be afraid of the dark.
Period 2&& Section A &3a-4
【Studying Aims】:
1.Words /phrases :used to / be interested in / be on the swimming team / wait a minute !/ airplane / terrify / be terrified of / go to sleep / with sth on&
2.Structures : used to do / used to be
3. 通过学习,学生能表述自己现在和过去在外貌,性格,爱好等方面的变化。
【Prevision Check】:
1.Interview your classmates. Ask& “What did you use to do when you were younger?” “What do you do now?”&&&&&& &&&Fill in the chart.
watch…on TV
do…at school
2.单项选择
(&&& )1.I used to like music. But now I’m ________&&& in sports.
&&&&&&&&&& A.interesting&&&&&&& B.more interesting&&&&& C.more interested&&&&&&&&& D.much interested
(&&& )2.Tina used to ________ a good time at school. A. be&&&&&& B. was&&&&&& C. have&&&&&&& D. has
(&&& )3.& The old teacher used to be strict, __________& she?
&&&&&&&&&& A. used&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. did&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. wasn’t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.didn’t
(&&& )4.& Jack can’t play ___ guitar, but he can play___ football.
&&&&&&&&&& A. the , the&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the, /&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. a , a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. a , the
5.He is quite& o__________, so he has many friends.
6.Lily’s hair used to be s________, but now hers is curly.
【自学互助】:讨论与展示
Step 1. Ask you partner. Fill in the last two columns (3a)
【展示点拨】
Step 2. Pairwork&& 3b
【展示】:1 )我妈妈对蛇很恐惧。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2 )明天要考英语,我们应该早点入睡。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
3 ) 你最好开着灯看电视。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4 )我开着卧室的灯睡觉。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Step3. Learn and think
1.& I’m terrified of the dark. (P12) 我十分怕黑。terrified为形容词,意为“受惊吓的,恐惧的”,表示“害怕……, 恐惧……”,固定用法be terrified of相当于& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&。terrified的动词形式为terrify,表示“使害怕”,“使恐惧”。
【展示】:我很害怕独自呆在家。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.& I go to sleep with my bedroom light on. 我开着卧室的灯睡觉。&&&& eg:The poor woman walked through the street with a baby on her back.
【展示】:他穿着外套走出了房间。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
老师腋下夹着一本书走进教室。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【巩固提升】:
1 、用所给词的适当形式填空.
1) She used to ________(sit )beside the piano.
2) He has been__________(terrify) of diving a car since that car accident.
3) This kind of machines is used for ______(cut) trees.
4) Ann is interested in ________(join) the club.
5) I’m terrified of ________(lose) you.
6) . &&&&&&&&&&&&you&&& &&&&&&&&&&&(have) long hair?
2、 汉译英.
1)、她过去留短发 ,但现在长长了。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2)、我仍然害怕在大众面前说话。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
3)、我过去是足球队员。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4)、我就把卧室的灯开着睡觉。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
5)、我过去害怕独自一个人呆着。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
【拓展提升】
1.完形填空:
Once there lived a man in a small town. He often said, “If I have lots of gold, I shall be the happiest man in the world.”
One day he was traveling in North Africa. He lost his way and he was so hungry and thirsty that he couldn’t walk any more. There were only stones and sand around. Just then he saw a bag on the sand. He took it up. But when he opened it, he saw it was full of gold.
He left the bag on the sand and cried, “ What is the use of gold to a hungry man?”
(&& )1. What did the traveler love best?
A. Food&&&&&&&&&&& B. Drinks&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Stones&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Gold
(&& )2.When he lost his ways in the desert(沙漠) of North Africa.
A.he had nothing to eat or to drink&&&&&& B.he saw stones and sand around him
C.he was happy to find a bag of gold&&&&& D.he found a bag full of drinks
(&& )3. “He lost his way” means____________________.
A.“he didn’t know where he was and where to go& B.“he didn’t know where he came from”
C.“he didn’t know how to return home”&&&&&&& D. “he lost what he had on the way”
(&& )4. When he found a bag full of gold he felt______________.
A. happy&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hungry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. thirsty&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. sad
(&& )5. What’s the most useful to a hungry man?______________.
A. Food&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Gold&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Bread&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Stones
2、书面表达:
看下列表格,用still,anymore和频率副词写一篇文章,注意动词时态,Carol过去是单身。去年她和George结婚了。George离过婚,并有两个孩子。这个表格显示了Carol生活的变化。请用6句以上的话描述。
go dancing on weekends
stay home on weekends
often/usually
go out to eat
cook dinner
clean the house
do the laundry every day
read novels
go to the beach
help kids with homework
go to the beach
read novels
seldom/hardly
go out to eat
stay home on weekends
go to baseball games
have children
go dancing
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
【学后反思】
我的收获:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&我的疑惑:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit 2& I used to be afraid of the dark.
Period 3&& Section B &1a —2c
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
【Studying Aims】
1.Words : insect/ candy /chew /gum/chat with sb /daily/ comic /not…any more
2. 通过学习,学生能够将自己的过去和现在进行比较并对变化作出简单的评价。能够将自己的过去和家人,朋友的过去作比较。
【Prevision Check】
一、完成句子
1.我昨天花了5 个小时运动。______ _____ us five hours ______ ________ sports yesterday .
2 你的想法听起来不错。Your idea ______ _________ a good one .
3.水由氢和氧组成。&Water ____ ______ hydrogen and oxygen .
4晚饭后,他忍不住看电视。.He _______ ________ _______ TV after supper .
5.我睡觉时卧室灯开着。I go to sleep _______ my bedroom light ________ .
&二、认真观察图画,小组讨论你所认识的物品的英语单词.
三、试着写出本课的生词和短语:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
【自学互助】:(教师寄语:Many hands make light work. )
Step1.交流预习:
说说你知道的你的同学的一些喜欢的事情。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Step2.& (1a) 看图: What can you see& in the pictures? Read the words at first. Then check the things you used to like when you were a child.
&Step3.(1b) Pairwork: &&&&&What other things did you use to like to do when you were a child? Write the sentences in 1b.
Step 4.Listening
1.(2a) Listen and check the sentences you hear.
&&&&&& 2.(2b)Listen again, What do the girl and the boy say about things in the past and now? Fill in the chart.(p13)
3.(2a&2b)&& Listen to the tape and choose true(√) or false(×)
1)The girl doesn’t worry about the tests now.(&& )
2)The boy thought schoolwork was easy.(&& )
3)The boy thinks they are free now.(&& )
4)Both the girl and the boy love gym class (&& )
5)The girl walks to school every day.(&& )
Step 5 (2c) Pairwork: Find out more insects after class and write down their names learn them from each other.
【当堂训练案】:.
一. 选词填空
sure, be interested in, dark, be terrified of,& be afraid of
1.It’s _____ outside now. I can see nothing.&& 2.Don’t _____the snake. I’ll give you a hand.
3.I’m ____ that he can come here on time.&&& 4.Tracy____ being left alone in the house.
5.Paul_____ everything new he meets.
二、单项选择:
(&& ) 1. I really don’t know _____________.
&&&&& A. what her name is&&&& B. what’s her name&& C. what name she is&&&& D. her name is what
(&& ) 2. Could you tell me ___________?
&&&&& A. how can I get to the station&&&&&&&&& B. when he lives in Shanghai
&&&&& C. who you helps with your Chinese&&&& D. Where is the post office
(&& )3.Mario used to _____________ in the morning.
&&&&& A. practice swimming&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. practicing swimming
&&&&& C. practice swim&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. practicing swimming
(&& ) 4. Guo Jingjing is ________ the national swim team.
&&&&& A. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Both A and C
(&& ) 5. The movie is so _______ that I am very _________ in it.
&&&&&& A. interesting, interesting&&&&&&&&& B. interested, interested
&&&&&& C. interesting, interested&&&&&&&&&& D. interested, interesting
(&& ) 6. Li Tie plays _______ soccer in England.& A. a&&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&& C. the&&&&& D. /
(&& ) 7. Xiao Ming plays _____ piano in his free time.A. a&&&&& B. an&&& C. the&&&& D. /
(&& ) 8. Tina will be used to _____________ in Quanzhou.
&&&&&& A. live&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. living&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. lives&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. lived
(&& ) 9. How about ____________to the shopping center this afternoon?
&&&&&& A. going&&&&&&&&&&& B. go&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to go&&&&&&&&&&&& D. goes
(&& ) 10. The teacher came in ________ a book under his arm.
&&&&&& A. by&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. with&&&&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. carry
(&& ) 11. My mother spent about 2,000 dollars ________ the piano.
&&&&&& A. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. for&& &&&&&&&&&&&D. on
(&& ) 12. Antonio spent two hours _____________ the job yesterday.
&&&&&& A. finishing&&&&&&&&&& B. finish&&&&&&&&&&& C. to finish&&&&&&&&& D. finished
(&& )13. He ________ lots of cities in the last few years.
&&&&&& A. visited&&&&&&&&&& &&B. visits&&&&&&&&&&& C. has visited&&&&&& D. is visiting
(&& )14. Would you mind _____ the window for me? A. open&& B. opening&&&& C. to open&& D. opens
(&& )15. . ----- Mary likes swimming.&&&& -----_______________.
A. So do I.&&&&&&&&&&& B. I do so.&& &&&&&&&C. So I do.&&&&&&&&& D. So does I.
(&& ) 16. ----- Liu Dehua is a very cool singer. -----____________
A. So does he.&&&&&&&&& B. So he does.&&&&&&&&& C. So he is.&&&&&&&& D. So is he.
(&& ) 17. Mr. Johnson has given up _____. A. smoke&&&& B. smoked &&&&&C. to smoke&&& D. smoking
(&& ) 18. There is _____________ bridge in the old town.
&&&&&&& A. a 800-metre-long&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. an 800-metre-long&
&C. a 800-metres-long&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. an 800-metre-long
(&& ) 19. So much work usually makes them ________ very tired.
&&&&&&& A. feel&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to feel&&&&&&&&&&&& C. feeling&&&&&&&&&&&& D. feels
(&& )20. Martin is interested in ___ Chinese. A. learn&&& B. to learn&&& C. learning&& D. learns
【拓展提升案】:
一、补全对话:
A: Have you finished your homework?
B: ___1____ Exercise Three is very difficult.
A: Don't worry. I'll help you.
B: ____2___ But I think I can do it myself. Could you lend me your English- Chinese dictionary?
A: ____3__. Here you are.
B: Thanks a lot. Is Miss Gao in the office?
A: Oh, no. She's out at the moment.
B: Where is she? Do you know? ______4_______.
A: I think she's at the library. She told me she wanted to borrow some books.
B: ____5______.
A. Of course.&&&
B. Then I'll have to wait for her.&&
C. Not yet.
D. It's very kind of you.&&&&&&&&
E. I have some questions to ask her.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit 2& I used to be afraid of the dark.
Period 4&& Section B &3a-4b
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &
【Studying Aims】1.Words and phases.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.Talk about the changes in your lives.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.used to do
【Prevision Check】
1.将下列短语译成英语
太忙      &&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&整天       & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&体操课& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
嚼口香糖     &&&&&&&&&&&&&   &不再& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&如今&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
花很多时间和朋友做游戏& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&想念过去的日子& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
害怕大海 &&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&如何游泳&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&不得不&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
搬到另一个镇 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&几乎从不&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& =&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
过去留着短发& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&有那么多时间&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
直接回家&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&与……闲聊& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&把某人或某物带到某地&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
【自学互助】
&&&& Step 1 . Talk about the changes in your lives with your parters.
Step 2.试着朗读课文,在不会读的词下加下划线,查词典注出音标,并试着读几遍。
【展示点拨】
Step 3.整体感知课文。阅读课文并回答问题:
A.What is Rose Tang’s biggest problem ? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.What did she use to do in the evening ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&
Step 4. Read and answer
1)Where dose Rose Tang study ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2)Who is Rose Tang? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
3) Did Rose use to have so much time when she was young ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4)What did she use to do before she started high school? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
5)What did she use to do in the evening?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &
6)What does Rose Tang think of the old days ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
7)Did she use to go to concerts& with her father? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Step5.Read and finish the table.
Step6.To finish 3b.
Step7. Groupwork
spend time /money (in) doing sth.意为:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&
“在某事上某人花了多长时间/多少钱”为:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&
(1)某人买某物花了多少钱或某人花了多少时间做某事,主语通常为人,常见的句子结构有两种:
①&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ②&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&
⑵ “It takes (took)+时间/金钱+动词不定式”
&It took Yang Liwei about 21 hours to circle the earth in his spaceship.
⑶pay主语是表示&&&&&& 的名词或代词,常与介词&&&&& 连用。这些书你是花多少钱买的?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
⑷cost其主语是“&&&&& ”或“&&&&&& ”,常用于&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 结构。这本字典花了我40元钱。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
【展示】:a、她花很多钱买书&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
b、只要十分钟,就可以走到那家市 。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
c、The dictionary &&&&&&me 40 yuan.=I& &&&&&&&40 yuan for the dictionary.
【巩固提升】
一.选择题:(10分)
(&&& )1.My sister likes music. My father used to take her to the &&&&.
A hospital&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B amusement park&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C concerts
(&&& )2. Mario is afraid of &&&&alone .&& A.& be&&&&&&&&&&&&& B being&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.& is
(&&& )3 .Amy is &&&&English.&& A. interesting&&&&&&&& B. interested&&&&&&&&&&& C. interests
(&&& )4. More and more people like &&&&to music . A. listen&&&& B. listens&&&& C. listening&
(&&& )5.I used to be &&&&because I’m afraid of speaking in public .
A. shy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. funny&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. alone&
(&&& )6. I used to have short hair but now I have &&&&hair. A. curly&&& B. long&& C. straight&&&&
(&& &)7.I don’t like going out . I’ m very&&& .&&& A. funny&&&&&&& B. quiet&&&&&& C.&& quite&
(&&& )8. Most of us will spend more time &&&&lessons. A. study&&&& B. to study&&&& C. studying
(&&& )9.Which of the following is a kind of insect& ?& A. spider&&&&& &B. snake&&&&&& C. monkey
(&&& )10. I used &&&&TV in the evening&&& A. to watch&&&&&&& B. watching&&&&&&&&& C. watched
二、用所给词的适当形式填空:
1. She used&&&&&&& (have)straight hair.
2.I used to be afraid of&&&&&&& (speak)in front of a group .
3.I have been used to&&&&&&& (live)here.
4.His mother makes him &&&&&&&&(wash)his feet before going to bed.
5.He &&&&&&&&(have to)stay at home and look after his mother
6 Her grandfather&&&&&&&&&&& &(die) for more than two years.
7.Sorry,I forgot &&&&&&&&&(clean) the room,I will do it at once.
8.Jim is terrified of &&&&&&&&&(climb)the tree.
【拓展提升案】:
一.根据短文选择正确的答案。( 10分)
My& 1&& problem is that I’m too busy .When I was young , I&& 2& to have so much time , but these days I get up early and stay in school&&& 3&&& &Then I go &&4&& home and eat dinner .Before I&&& 5&&& high school , I used to spend a lot of time ___6____games with my friends ,but I just don’t have the time any more . In the evening , I used to watch TV or &&&7& with my grandmother ,but now I have to study .I love music and my father used to take me to ___8___.These days I __9____ever have time for concerts. I do my homework ,go to bed and really&& 10&&& the old days.
(&&& )1.A. big&&&&&&&&&&& B small&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C large&&&&&&&&&& D biggest
(&&& ) 2. A use&&&&&&&&&& B .used&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C uses&&&&&&&&&&& D using
(&&& ) 3. A& day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B all day&&&&&&&&&&& C all night&&& &&&&&&&D all day and all night
(&&& ) 4.A right&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B direct&&&&&&&&&&&& C correct&&&&&&&&&&&&& D direction
(&&& )5 A start&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B started&&&&&&&&&&& C start to&&&&&&&&&&&& D started to
(&&& ) 6 A play&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B playing&&&&&& &&&&&C played&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D plays
(&&& ) 7 A chat&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B chatted&&&&&&&&&&& C chatting&&&&&&&&&&&&& D chats
(&&& ) 8 A football match&&&&& B concerts&&&&&&&&& C volleyball match&&&& D tennis match
(&&& ) 9 A hard&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B hardly&&&& &&&&&&&&C always&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D& often
(&&& ) 10 A think&&&&&&&&&&&&& B miss&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C thought&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D missed
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit 2& I used to be afraid of the dark.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Period 5& Self - check
【Studying Aims】:1、复习掌握本单元词汇、短语
&2、熟练运用本单元的语言知识点。
&3、运用单元目标语言进行交流。&&&&&&&
【Prevision Check】:
&&A、词语翻译:
1. 放弃 __________& 2.对 …感兴趣___________3.下决心_________ 4令某人惊奇的是__________
5. 根本不________&&& 6.查阅 _____________7.处理 __________&&&&& 8. 对…感到生气__________
9. 结束_________&&&&& _& 10. 一个48岁的男人_____&&&&&&&&&&&& ___11.买得起______&&&&&& __&&
12. 对…感到骄傲_________&&&&&& 13.对…注意______&&&&& &&14.尽某人最大的努力____________.
B、词语解释,给词语选择正确的意义:
(&&& ) 1.&comic&&&&&&&&& a.&almost&no(&&& ) 2.&hardly&&&&&&&& b.&fill&with&fear
(&&& ) 3.&insect&&&&&&& c.&books&or&magazines&with&stories in the form of drawing.
(&&& ) 4.&terrify&&&&&&& d.&winged&animals&with&6&legs(&&& ) 5.&dark&&&&&&&&&& e.&having&little&or&no&light
C.完成 Exercise 1 on Page 15.
【展示点拨】:
Step1.交流展示自学内容。
Step2.运用所学句型,谈论好友过去和现在的情况。
Step3.仔细观察课本2中图片,写几句关于Yu Mei 的介绍。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Step4.小组展示自己写的介绍。
【训练学案】:(当堂20分钟完成,并讨论答案展示,教师点拨)
一、选择填空
(&&& ) 1.I _______ upset when I failed the exam.
&A. be &&&&&& &&&&&B. used to&&&&&&& & C. use to be&&& &&&&&&& D. used to be
(&&& ) 2. When I was a child, I used to ______ chocolate.
&A. liking&& &&&&&& B. liked& &&&&&&&&& &&&&&C. like&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& D. likes
(&&& ) 3. ______ work in Microsoft?
&A. Did you use to&& B. Did you used to&&&& C. Do you used to & D. Do you use to
(&&& ) 4. Where _______ live before you came here?
&A. did you use to& &&&&&&&&&& B. did you used to&&&& C. use he to& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. he used to
(&&&& ) 5. You didn’t use to live in Beijing, _________?
&A. didn’t you& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. did you&&&&&&&&&& C. weren’t you &&&&&&&&&&&& D. were you
(&&& ) 6. I am ________ of spiders.
&&&&&&&&&&& A. terrified &&&&& &&&&&&&&&B. terror&&&&&& &&&&&&&& C. terrifying&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& D. terrify
(&&& ) 7. He is afraid of ______ tigers.
&&&&&&&&&&& A. see&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&B. seen&&&&&&&&&&& C. saw &&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&D. seeing
(&&& ) 8. It ______ that he has been ill for a long time.
&&&&&&&&&&& A. seem &&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. looks&&&&&&& &&&&& &C. look &&&&&&&&&&&&&D. seems
(&&& ) 9. Don’t _____ about things so much. It will make you stressed out.
&&&&&&&&&&& A. afraid &&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&B. terrify &&& &&&&&&&&&&C. terrified &&&& &&&&&&&D. worry
(&&& ) 10. Some boys of class One enjoy _____music.
&&&&&&&&&&& A. listen to&&& &&&&&&&& B. listens to&&&&& &&& C. listening to &D. listened to
(&&& ) 11. Are you ______ in the ______ story?
&&&&&&&& &&A. interested, interesting & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. interesting, interesting
&&&&&&&&&& C. interested, interested& & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. interesting, interested
(&&& ) 12. He ____ use to like painting.
&&&&&&&&&& A. doesn’t &&&&&&& &&&&&&&B. don’t&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& C. hasn’t& &&&& &&D. didn’t
(&&& ) 13. Would you mind waiting for me at the gate? ________
&&&&&&&&&& A. Sure.&&&& &&&&&&&& B. Not at all.&&&&& &&&&&&&&& C. Certainly. & &&&&&&&&&D. Yes.
(&&& ) 14. It ______ us three days to finish the work.
&&&&&&&&&& A. spent && &&&&&&&&&B used& & &&&&&&&&&&C took&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& D takes
(&&& ) 15. Our country _______ a lot in the last fifty years.
&&&&&&&&&& A will change&&& &&&&& B has changed&&&&&& &&&&& C change&&&&&& &&&&& D changed
二、句型转换:
1、She used to be an English teacher . (变成一般疑问句)_________________& an English teacher ?
2. We show great interest in computer games. (写出同义句)
We _______& very& ____________ computer games .
3. My grandpa is very old now , but he was a teacher before . (写出同义句)
&My grandpa _________ be a teacher , but now he is very old .
4. She &used to have straight hair , ___________& ? (写出反义疑问句)
三、阅读理解:
Who would guess that those blue green waves hide a world of wonder and danger far below?
Sunlight cannot reach there, so plants cannot grow. Yet 10 million kinds of sea
animals live under the waves. There you will find some of the earth’s most strange creatures. The sea covers more than 70 percent of the earth. About 97 percent of the space for living things is there, too. At its deepest, It goes more than 11,000 metres (6.9 miles) down.
Why has less than 5 percent of this amazing world been explored? Because it takes more than courage to explore the oceans. It also takes money. Only with very expensive tools can we deal with the danger of the sea. But now several countries are exploring the oceans more than ever before.
(&&& ) 1. Which of the following is true?& ______________.
A.People want to know about the deep ocean
B.Many plants are growing in the deep ocean
C.The pressure in the deep oceans is not very big.
D.Men have more exploration of deep oceans than that of the moon
(&&& ) 2. How mangy kinds of animals live under the waves?
A.More than 10 000 000&&&&&& B. 10 000 000&& C. Less than 10 000 000&&&&&&& D. 11 000
(&&& )3. How much of the world of deep oceans has been explored so far?
A. 5%&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.& 10%&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Less than 5%&&&&&&&&& D. More than 5%
(&&& )4. What’s the correct meaning for the phrase “under the waves”?
A.波浪下的&&&&&& B. 摇晃中的&&&&&&& C. 海底的&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. 波涛中的
(&&& )5. What’s the meaning of the word ” creature” ?
A.生物&&&&&&&&&&& B.鱼&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 植物&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. 景象
五、句子翻译
1.& 我真的怀念以前的日子.&&& I really _____ the old days.
2. 你过去对吉他感兴趣吗?&&& Did you _____ to _____&& _____&& _____ guitar?
3.我睡觉时卧室里开着灯。&& I go to _____& with my _______&& _____&&& _____.
4. I practice ______ with my friends.(练习会话)
5. What about ________&& ________ to practice spoken English.(大声地朗读)
6.不要嘲笑困境中的人。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
7.这种布摸起来很软。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
8.我过去为数学课担忧。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
六、书面表达(共20分)
根据要求完成小作文,词数:30词左右。(共5分)
请就你的现在和以前的兴趣、爱好或性格等写篇短文。要求使用 used to &和 but.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit 2& I used to be afraid of the dark.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Period 6&&& Reading Ⅰ
【Studying Aims】:
1、能在语境中理解生词, 掌握他们的基本用法,并能灵活运用。
2、 阅读理解本单元泛读内容。
3、培养自己克服困难,战胜自己的勇气。
4、学习策略是如何让学生通过上下文猜测词意。
【Prevision Check】:
&⑴ Have you ever met any problems? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
⑵ How did you deal with them?&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
⑶ Did anyone help?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
⑷Tell us about a time your parents helped you with a problem.
For example: I didn’t use to study hard at school. I used to get a bad grade. Then my father helped me to understand. It was important to do well at school
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
【自学互助】
Step1.要点导学,翻译并掌握以下短语
① a fifteen-year-old boy &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&②problem child&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
③ as well as she could&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&④much more difficult& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
⑤ get in to trouble &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&⑥ make a difficult decision&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&
⑦ afford to pay for her children’s education &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
⑧ a boys’ boarding school&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&⑨ &to one’s surprise &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
⑩ take pride in &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&⑾ pay attention to &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
⑿ not… any more &&&&&&&&&no longer&&&& &&&&&&&⒀ give up doing sth&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Step2. Answer the questions..
本文可以分成三部分,你能正确的划分段落吗?
Part I:____________&&&& Part II: ____________&& Part III: ____________&
你知道每一部分的段落大意吗?请选出来吧?
Part I:__________& Part II: ________& Part III: __________
A: How did Martin change?&&&& B: Martin’s Background Information&&& C:Martin’s problems
【展示点拨】& Groupwork
Groupwork 3. 阅读【第一次】把握文章大意,完成下列表格:
Before his father’s death
He didn’t use to ____________________________
After his father’s death
&&&&&&&&&&
He caused problems for ___________&&& ______
and wasn’t interested in ________.
He often got into& trouble ____________.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
He has been __________and is one of _________
&A. His father loved him, but his mother didn’t. &B. His family life didn’t use to be difficult.
&C.Martin’s father didn’t use to help him. D. His mother made a living by working day and night.
2. The direct(直接的)reason for his change was ____________________.
3. Martin’s mother didn’t use to love him, did she? How do you know?&
&__________. ____________________________________
4. According to Paragraph 2, Martin________.
& A. didn’t cause problems any more .&&&& B. didn’t get used to the life in the boarding school.
&&& C. got on well with his teachers&&&& D. understood his mother in the end.
5. Do “True” “ False” or “Don’t know”.
&&& a . Martin is still a bad boy.(    )&&&
b. Martin finally understood what his problem was.(    )
&&& c. What his mother said didn’t change Martin’s mind in the end.(  & )
6. What really helped him change?
A recent conversation with his mother helped him understand how much his mother loved him. In the end, ______________ helped him _____________ himself (对自己有信心).
Groupwork 6.. Read again and say True(T) or False(F):
(&& )1.Martin is still a bad boy.
(&& )2.There wasn’t enough money for the family.
(&& )3.Martin finally understood what his problem was.
(&& )4.Martin’s father didn’t use to help him.
(&& )5.What his mother said didn’t change Martin’s& mind.
【巩固提升】:
一、单项选择
(&& )1.Do you want to buy a computer ? -yes , but I can't ____ one .&&&&&&&& A. make &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. afford &&&&&&&&&& &C play &&&&&&&&&&& D. cause &(&& ) 2. The boy is old enough to dress _______ now .&&&&&&&& A. herself&&&&&&&&&&&& B. myself&&&&&&&&&&& &C. yourself&&&&& &D. himself &(&& ) 3. -----What do you think of your Chinese teacher ? -----She is always ______ with us .&&&&&&&& A. excited &&&&&&&&&&& B. afraid& &&&&&&&&&& C. kind &&&&&&&&& D. patient &(&& )4. ______ you have passed your exam ,you should study hard .&&&&&&&& A. Even though &&&&&& B. Because&&&&&&&&&&&& C. When&&&&&&&&&& D.I f &(&& ) 5. My brother ___works in that factory .he has become a bus driver.&&&&&&&& A. not longer &&&&&&&& B. not any longer&&& &C .no longer &&& D. not any more &(&& ) 6.Li Ming , you should _____ more attention to your pronunciation .&&&&&&&& A. give&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. send &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. pay &&&&&&&&&& D. take &(&& )7.----Would you like to play computer games with me ?&&&&&&& & ----Sorry ,I have ______ playing them .&&&&&&&&& A. made up& &&&&&&&&&&& B. given up &&&&&&&&& C. looked up &&&& D. picked up&(&& ) 8. So much work usually makes them ________ very tired.
&&&& A. feel&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to feel&&&&&&&&&&&& C. feeling&&&&&&& D. feels
(&& )9.__________ , the boy won the prize.&&&&&&&&& A.In surprise &&&& B. To our surprise&&&& & C. Be surprised&&&&&&& D. Be surprising
(&& )10.---Can you answer this question& ----Sorry ,I can _ understand its meaning .&&&&&&&&& A. almost&&&&&&&& &B. hardly &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. quite&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. nearly
(&& )11. After his father’s ________a few years ago, he was afraid of being alone.
&&&&& A. died&&&&&&&&&&&& B. dying&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. dead&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. death
二、同义填空
1. They walk to school every day .&&& They go to school ______ ______ every day .2. Kate is a school basketball player .& Kate is ______ the school basketball __________ .3. He didn't play football yesterday .He went swimming instead .
&He went swimming ______ _______ playing football yesterday .
4. Han Mei seems to have changed a lot . ________ ________ _______ Han Mei has changed a lot .5.I don't know how I can swim in the river .I don't know ____ ___ ___& in the river .
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit 2& I used to be afraid of the dark.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Period 7&&& Reading Ⅱ
【Studying Aims】:
在理解阅读材料的基础上,就知识点进行更进一步的学习。能流利地朗读课文。
【Prevision Check】:翻译下列词语:
十五岁的男孩&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&问题小孩&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&困难得多 &&&&&&&&&&&陷入困境 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
& 做出一个困难决定& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&不能负担孩子的教育 &&&&&&&&&&&自豪 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&注意&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&不再& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&放弃做某事 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
【自学互助】
Step1. 读课文完成下面的短文 :
Martin Murray is a fifteen –year-old boy. After his father died, He was sent to ___________.He hated it and used to ___________there. So he wanted to leave the school. However, a conversation with his mother changed him. He realized since his father died, he had been afraid of _________and tried to make his mother& __________to him.& ______helped him really change in the end.&
【展示点拨】&&&&&&&&&&&&
&Step2. Read and answer the questions.
1.What did Martin ’s mother do in order to help Martin in the end? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2.Did he like the school? What did he want to do? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
3.Why did his mother have to work?&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4.What did he tell his teacher?& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
5.Did his mother give up him?&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
6.What changed Martin’s life?&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
7.What did his mother tell him on the phone?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Step3. read again , Choose“ T” or “F”
1.Martin’s head teacher didn’t want to talk with his mother.(&&& )
2.Martin understood how much his mother had gave him.(&&& )
3.Martin was afraid of being alone after his father’s death. (&&& )
&Step4. 自己朗读,并找出你自己不能理解的地方,小组内交流。
&Step5. 【观察与思考】
(1)&& help sb. with sth. 帮某人某事 
help sb. (to ) do sth. 帮某人做某事 
She helped me _____ _____ English.=She helped me ____________ English. 她帮助我学英语。 
(2)fifteen-year-old 作形容词  15岁的 
&&&&& fifteen-year-olds 作名词指& 15岁的人 ,&& fifteen years old 指年龄 & 15岁 如:
a fifteen-year-old boy 一个15岁的男孩
Fifteen-year-olds like to sing. 15岁的人喜欢唱歌。
I am fifteen years old . 我是15岁。
(3) 支付不起…& can’t /couldn’t afford to do sth.
&&       &&& can’t / couldn’t afford sth.&& 如:
我买不起这个辆小车。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& =&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(4) as + 形容词./副词+as sb. could/can 尽某人的…能力 如:
&&&&&& His mother looked after him as well as she could. 他妈妈力所能及地照顾好他。
她尽她最快的能力去跑。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(5) make a decision to do.下决定 ,下决心 =&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&=&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(6) to one’s surprise 令某人惊讶 如:
令他们惊讶&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  & 令李雷惊讶&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
【拓展】惊奇地 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&如: He looked at me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .
感到惊奇&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &如:看见他回来他很吃惊。He &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&him coming back.
(7) take pride in sth. 以…而自豪=&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & 如:
&&&& 他的爸爸总是以他而自豪&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&(8) give up doing sth. 放弃做某事 如:
   My father has given up ________&&&&&& . 我爸爸已经放弃吸烟了。
吸烟对你的健康有害,所以你必须戒烟。
误:Smoking is bad for your health, so you must give up it.
正:Smoking is bad for your health, so you must give it up.
(9) go to bed&& 去睡觉(强调上床准备睡觉的动作)
go to sleep 入睡(强调进入睡眠状态)
fall asleep (无意识)入睡
be asleep 表睡着的状态& 其中asleep不能用very 来修饰,只能用sound ,fast 等词修饰。
The boy is fast asleep .& 这男孩睡得很香。
(10) be busy doing sth 忙于做某事 =&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
He is busy_______ the room .他正在忙于打扫房间。
我正忙于做作业。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& =&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(11) dead意为“死的”,是形容词,常与be动词连用,指死的&&&&&&&&&& 。
He is dead, but his name will live in our hearts forever.他虽然死了,但他的名字将永远留在我们心中。
Her grandfather &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&for more than two years.&& 她的爷爷去世两年多了。
&& die, dying, death也可以表示“死”。
◎die意为“死亡,断气”,是&&&&&&& 性动词, 强调&&&&&&& 。
他的母亲两年前去世了。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
◎dying是die的&&&&&&&&&&& ,通常作形容词使用,是“要死的”,“垂危的”,“濒临死亡的”的意思。
这条狗快要死了。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
◎death是die的&&&&&&&&&&&& ,意为“&&&&&&&&& &”。
当我想起我小狗的死亡时,我很难过。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
【巩固提升】
1 .过去我常常怕黑.&&&&&&&&&&&& I __________________ the dark.
2. 蒂娜过去常留红色的卷发.&&& Tina used& to ________________________.
3. 你是杰克,是吗?&&&&&&&&&&&& You’re Jack, ________________?
4. 你过去相当文静,是吗?&&&&&& You used to be quiet, ____________?
5. 他过去常弹琴吗?&&&&&&&&&&& ____________________ play the piano?
6. 等一下!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _____________________!
7. 但现在我对运动更感兴趣.&&& But now ______________________________.
8. 我是游泳队中的一员.&&&&&&& I’m __________________.
9. 我过去常怕独处,我现在仍怕. I __________________________,I’m __________________.
10. 她过去害怕乘坐飞机.&&&&&& She used to ____________________________.
11. 小明过去害怕在小组面前说话. Xiao Ming used to ______________________________________.
12. 我非常害怕黑暗.& I’m ___________________________________.
13. 我把卧室灯开着睡觉.&&&&&& I ________________________________________.
14. 现在我不担忧测验了.&&&&&& Now I _______________________ tests.
15. 我一直学习.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I study __________________________.
16. 我最大的问题是我太忙了.&& My biggest problem is ____________________ .
17. 但这些天我起得很早,整天呆在学校里.然后我直接回家.
&&&& But these days _______________ and____________. Then I ____________.
18. 我过去常花许多时间与朋友玩游戏,但我不再有时间了.&
I used to ___________________________________________________________.
19. 他常和父母闲聊.&&&&&&&&&& He used to _______________________________.
20. 我父亲过去常带我去听音乐会. My father used to ____________________________________.
21. 我不再有时间了。&&&&&&&&& I _______________________.
22. 这些天,我几乎没有时间参加音乐会. These days, ___________________________________.
23. 我真的很怀恋旧日的时光.& I __________________________.
24. 在过去的几年中,我的生活发生了很大的变化.& My life __________________________________.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit 2& I used to be afraid of the dark.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Period 8&& Self-check
一、.根据句意和首字母提示填空,完成下列句子
1. His bike is broken, he has to walk to school i_________ of riding.
2. Little Tom is t_______ of speaking aloud, he’s shy.
3. When we heard the bad news, we couldn’t help s________ laughing.
4. A spider is a kind of i_______.& 5. He became very i______ in music at the age of five.
6. Annie used to be quiet, but now she’s very o_______.
7. I didn’t go to bed u_______ nine yesterday evening.
8. Lucy used to have short hair, but now her hair is l_______ than before.
9. Sorry, I can’t join you. I h______ to study for a test.&& 10. She is u______ to the life here.
11. Don’t w______ about things so much. Take it easy.
12. It seemed that she has c________ a lot. She’s more outgoing.
13. He’s f_________ to us. We’re very thankful.
14. Don’t you r________ me, I’m John, your old classmate.
15. The teacher looks so s________. What happened?
16.He still argues, t______ he knows he's wrong.
&17.They can’t a______ to buy a new TV set.
二、单项选择
(&& )1.There_________ a restaurant here.
A. used to& &&&&&&B. used to be&&&&& &&&C. used to have&&&&&& D. is used to be
(&& )2.He showed _______ in English last year. And& he is _______ in English.
A. interest,& much interested&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. interest, more interested
&&& &&C. interesting, much interest &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. interesting, more interested
(&& )3.I often sleep ____ windows ____ all year round.
A. with, close &&&&&&B. with, open &&&&&&C. having, close &&&D. leaving, opened
(&& )4. He ________ many books in the last few years.
A. wrote &&&&&&&&&&B. has written &&&&&&C. was writing&&& &D. was writing
(&& )5. He isn’t here. He has moved to ______ city.
A. other&&&&&&&& && B. another&& &&&&&&&&C. the other&&&&&&& D. others
(&& )6. He ______ up early. But now he doesn’t get up early.
A. is used get&&&& &&&&& B. used to get&&&&&&& C. was used to get&& D. used getting
(&& )7. He usually spends much time ______ his lessons.
A. doing &&&&&&&&&B. to do &&&&&&&&&&&C. does& &&&&&&&&&&D. did
(&& )8. Reading English is great _____ learning English. A. to &&B. in& &C. for &&D. with
(&& )9. --- His English mark is very high.--- Oh, really? How does Lin Tao learn _____ a test?
A. with&&&&&&&& &B. to &&&&&&&&&&&&&C. for&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. from
(&& )10. -- How do you learn English?
--W e learn new words ______ reading papers and magazines.
&&&& &A. by &&&&&&&&&&&B. through &&&&&&&&&C. from &&&&&&&&&&&&D. with
(&& )11. It’s best ______& English like this.
A. learn &&B. to learn &&C. learns &&&D. learned
(&& )12. --Do you really understand the answer?&
-- No, I don’t ______ understand the answer.
A. quite&&&&&&&& &B. very &&&&&&&&&&&C. so& &&&&&&&&&&&&&D. too
(&& )13. -- How do you learn English?&&&& -- ______.
A. I learn English for the people&& &B. I learn English by working with some students
C. I don’t like English&&&&&&&&&&&& D. I also like English
(&& )14. He didn’t know the matter. I didn’t know it, ______.
A. too &&&&&&&&&&&&B. also &&&&&&&&&&&&C. either &&&&&&&&&D. neither
(&& )15. The difficult problems make him _____.
& &&&&A. studying hard&&&& B. study hard&&&&&& C. to study hard&&&&&&& D. studies hard
(&& )16. Do you have a partner to speak English ________? &
A. for &B. to &C. on &&D. with
(&& )17. Isn’t she _____you today?& A. with &&&B. for &&&C. of& &&&D. on
(&& )18. She said that he got ______ A in this test.& A. a &&&B. an &&&C. the& &&D. /
三、选词填空& 从方框中选择合适的单词填入下列句子中,每次只用一次。(10分)
either…or,&& no longer,&&& right now,&&& try…out,&&& thanks to,carry on,&&& make sure,&&& as…as,&&&&& used to,&&&& be proud of
1. We are ________ children. We should learn to look after ourselves.
2. The idea seems fine, but we need to ________ it _________ in practice.
3. __________ the satellites, we are learning more and more about the universe.
4. These skirts don’t fit me. They are______ too long ______ too short.
5. I think there is a train at 7:30. But you’d better _________.
6. I must leave home________, or I’ll be late for school.
7. He_______ smoke a lot, but now he doesn’t.
8. It’s difficult for us to ______ a conversation in such a noisy room.
9. People in China _______ Yang Liwei’s successful flight into space.
10. Speaking is_______ important ________ reading in learning English.
四、句型转换& 根据要求完成句子。
1. She used to be a teacher. (改为一般疑问句)& _______she________ to be a teacher?
2. The movie began ten minutes ago. (改为同义句)The movie ___ ____ ____ for ten minutes.
3. He came in and had a glass in his hand. (改为同义句)He came in _____ a glass in his hand.
4. These days Bill always got up late. (改为否定句) These days Bill ______ got up late.
5. You needn’t be afraid of that dog. &_______ _______ afraid of that dog. (改为祈使句)
6. She is tall and has black hair. (对划线部分提问)______ ________ she look like?
7. The little girl is too young to look after herself. (改为同义句)
The little girl is not _______ _______ to look after herself.
8. Teachers should not allow students to play computer games. (改为同义句)
Students _______ _______ _______ to play computer games
9. I’ll have the doctor to pull out one of my teeth. (改为同义句)
I’ll get one of my teeth ______ ______.
10. Bill passed the exam. John passed the exam, too. (改为同义句)
Bill passed the exam and _______ _______ John.
五、根据汉语完成句子,每空一词
1. 刀子是用来切东西的。& A knife is _____ ______ _______& things.
2. 在他五岁时,他对音乐感兴趣。He _______ ________ _______ music at the age of five.
3. 我将卧室的灯亮着睡觉。 I go to sleep ______ my bedroom light _____.
4. 然而,在她父亲去世后,玛丽的生活变得更困难。
_________, after his father’s _______, Mary’s life became more difficult.
5. 在我上高中之前,我常常花费许多时间和朋友一起做游戏。
Before I started high school, I _____ ______ ______ much time_____ games with my friends.
6. 我真的思念过去的日子。 I _______ _______ the _______ days.
7. 在最近几年里,我的生活发生了很大变化。My life ____ _____ a lot_____the last few years.
六、完形填空,选择正确的选项
Maxim Gorky(高尔基)was born in a carpenter's (木匠) family. When he was five, he& &1 &his father. He &&2& his childhood in his grandfather's home.  3 &the age of ten, his mother& &4 &of illness. His grandfather&& ___5 &him look for a job by himself. For ten years, young Gorky& &6 &about in the street. He did whatever kinds of jobs he &7 &,and he lived such &8 &life.The dog's life in the ten years made him deeply understand the hardship of the ___9& people and deeply hate the old system (制度). During that time he read all kinds of books which&& 10 him a lot of materials for works later on.
(&& )1. A. lived with &&&&&B. played with&&&&& C. lost& &&&&&&&&&&D. learned from&&&&
(&& )2. A. made &&&&&&&&&B. enjoyed &&&&&&&&C. lived &&&&&&&&&&D. spent&&&&&&&&&&
(& &)3. A. On &&&&&&&&&&&B. At &&&&&&&&&&&&C. In &&&&&&&&&&&&&D. For&&&&&&&&&&
(&& )4. A. died&&&&&&&&& &B. died with &&&&&&C. had &&&&&&&&&&&&D. had a&&&&&&&&&
(&& )5. A. noticed &&&&&&&&B. do &&&&&&&&&&&C. made &&&&&&&&&&&D. heard&&&&&&&&
(&& )6. A. studied& &&&&&&&B. played with&&&& C. walked after&&&&& D. worked&&&&&&&&
(&& )7. A. did &&&&&&&&&&&B. could find &&&&&&C. looked after &&&&&D. wanted&
(&& )8. A. a simple&&&&& &B. a hard &&&&&C. a happy&&&&& &D. an interesting&&
(&& )9. A. young&&&&&&& &B. old &&&&&&&C. rich &&&&&&&&&D. working&&&&&&
(&& )10. A. gave &&&&&&&&B. did &&&&&&&C. helped&&&&&& &D. lent&&&&&&&&&&&&&
七、阅读下面文章,选择正确答案。
The giraffe is the tallest modern land animal. It can be over& 5.05 metres tall. Its neck alone may be 1.09 metres long. Yet the giraffe has only seven bones in its neck. The same number as in the human. Even a small bird has many more bones in its neck than in a tall giraffe. Each bone in a giraffe’s neck is very long, while the bones in a human neck are small. That makes the difference. A female giraffe gives birth to one baby at a time. The baby, called a calf, is about 1.9 meters tall at birth. By the age of eight it is full-grown. The giraffe eats mostly leaves. Because it has a long neck, it can reach the leaves high up on the trees.
(&& )1. In the passage the word “giraffe” means_______ .
A. 鲸鱼& &&&&&&B. 长颈鹿& &&&&&&&&&C. 大象&& &&&&&&&D. 恐龙
(&& )2. The bones in a bird’s neck is_______.&
A . as big as in a human’s neck& &&&&&&&&&B. not so big as in a giraffe’s neck
C. many more than in a human’s neck&&&& D. much smaller in a giraffe’s neck
(&& )3. Which of the following is true?
A . A giraffe has only seven bones&&&&&& B. The giraffe is the largest animal on the land
C. It takes eight years for a giraffe to grow up& &&&&&&
D. Most of the leaves on the trees are eaten by giraffe
(&& )4. When a giraffe is born, it is about ________.
A .5.5 metres long&& &&&&&& B. 5.5 meters tall& &&& C. 1.9 metres long& D. 1.9 metres tall
(&& )5. We can guess when giraffe see a tiger____.
A. it will run away as fast as possible& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. it will run to eat the tiger
C. it will make the tiger bring it something to eat
D. it will make one if the smallest animals bring the tiger something to eat
For several years, Americans have enjoyed teleshopping-watching TV and buying thing by phone. Now, teleshopping is starting in Europe. In a number of European countries, people can turn on their TVs and shop for clothes, jewelry, food, toys and many other thing.
Teleshopping is becoming popular in Sweden.& For example, the biggest Swedish teleshopping company sells different kinds of things on TV in 15 European countries, and in one year it made $ 100 million. In France, there are two teleshopping channels(频道), and the French spend $ 20 million a year buying things through those channels.
In Germany, until last year, teleshopping was on one channel for one hour every day. Then the government allowed more teleshopping. Other channels can now open for telebusiness, including teleshoping, because it allows people to do their shopping without leaving their homes. With all the problems of traffic in the cities, this is an important reason to allow more teleshopping. But at the same time, other Europeans do not like this new way of shopping. They call teleshopping “junk on the air”. Many Europeans worry about the quality of the things for sale on TV. Good quality is important to them, and they believe they can’t be sure about the quality of the things they see on TV.
&&&& & The need for high quality means that European teleshopping companies will have to be different from American companies. They will have to be more careful about the quality of the things they sell. They will also have to work harder to sell things that the buyers can’t touch or see in person.
6. In which countries can people teleshop?_________________________________
7. What is teleshopping?_________________________________
8. In which countries does the biggest Swedish company sell things?
八、用所给动词的正确形式填空,必要时使用used to。
My grandmother complains about how things (1)________(change), and she says that life& (2)_________(be) better. Families aren’t families the way they& (3)__________ (be). And mothers& (4)_________ (stay) home and take care of their children, but not everyone& (5)_________ (work). No one has time for children. Everyone’s divorced.(离婚) If a husband and wife& (6)____________ (have) problems with their marriage, they don’t stay together anymore.
And the cars! No one& (7)_________ (walk) everybody drives. We& (8)_________ (walk) five miles to school everyday, even in winter.
And people& (9)_________ (not, talk) to each other anymore. They are too busy to talk, too busy to eat, too busy to think…
&&& Life& (10)__________ (be) simple, but it isn’t now.
九、书面表达
假如你是初三学生李明,最近一直感到很烦恼。请根据提示词用英文给《21世纪报》的编辑写信,诉说你的烦恼,并请求帮助。书信应包括以下内容:
1. 在学校学习太忙;
2. 在家父母不让看电视、听音乐;
3. 近来与同学相处不好;
4. 马上要进入高中学习,听说高中科目很难,感到很着急。
词数要求:80-100。
提示词(可选用):be busy, allow, get on with, high school(高中), feel worried.
&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
评判留言&&
本文章还没有评论

我要回帖

更多关于 very much very well 的文章

随机推荐