其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁欢迎来到yy音乐吧,歌手认证及广告合作请联系客服QQ:
其它均为假冒。 感谢您的支持^_^
Mc七羽_万水千山总是情_MC另类喊麦词 23:44:58&&来源:yy音乐吧&&作者:
&&万水千山总是情 不给小费行不行&&&你说一块就一块 套子还得自己带&&&最近比较烦 说美女把我缠&&&年轻和力壮 不用每个的帮忙&&&最近比较忙 啊 天天跑银行&&&银行要倒闭 说气的脸发黄&&&小姐小姐你好美 我想亲亲你的嘴&&&小姐小姐你好骚 我想摸摸你的腰&&&小姐小姐你好坏 想扯我的裤腰带&&&今天晓彤来语音 没人做来真闹心&&&左看右看没对手 看见你像一只狗&&&迈着方步往前走 你说你一脸很乖巧&&&跟我来装刘华强 如果再和晓彤吹&&&直接就给你踢飞 你说你说你会玩&&&洗澡堂里划小船 放屁崩个泡泡玩&&&听说你是很牛逼 对着视频打飞机&&&你爷给你一顿踢 三轮车跑的快&&&上面坐个老太太要五毛给一块你说奇怪不奇怪&&&不奇怪啊不奇怪 我想跟他谈恋爱 我想带她去做爱&&&你拍一我拍一&&&我们一起打飞机你拍二我拍二看谁是个阮小二你拍三我拍三&&&做爱其实很简单 你拍四我拍四 一晚搞个千八次&&&你拍五我拍五脱光衣服来跳舞&&说过大兵不好 看任意再跌倒&&&说你的波不好 说一大又一小&&&我的波正好它不大也不小&&&冬天来到雪花飘我和你妈练飞刀左一标右一标&&&标标乖在你妈腰 想来想你是个叼&&&一起功夫你还不好 非让我的几把插在你娘的逼里暖暖我的叼&&&说从前有座山 说山里有个庙&&&庙里有个老和尚他操逼不带套&&&为什么不戴套 因为没大号&&&从前有座山 山里有个庙 庙里有个老尼姑&&&她操逼有一套 为什么有一套 她从来都不叫&&&为什么她不叫 我也不知道&&&说摇摇你的头摇摇你的背摇摇你的老婆回家陪我睡&&&一二三四五 使劲往里触 六七八九十 坚持半小时&&&半小时不够 再来三小时 说新一代的洗衣粉新一代的人&&&新一代的狗男女做爱不关门 为什么不关门&&&因为门外有男人 为什么有男人 因为有贱人&&&床前明月光 地上鞋两双 床上狗男女其中就有你谁知道YYmc七羽的直播间ID号是多少 在此谢过_百度知道
谁知道YYmc七羽的直播间ID号是多少 在此谢过
提问者采纳
福建的MC七羽吗?484
你说这个是新ID号吗?
这个是我在YY搜出来的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求歌曲mc七羽社会嗑的背景音乐,是一首DJ_百度知道
求歌曲mc七羽社会嗑的背景音乐,是一首DJ
歌曲名:League of My Own歌手:Samantha J. , Dej Loaf所属专辑:League of My OwnI'm in a league of my ownLeague of my ownSo gimme back what you borrowedThat style there is not yoursI'm in a league of my ownLeague of my ownSo please do not followKeep all that under controlMi make dem sayOhhh whoa ohh whoa ohMi make dem sayOhhh whoa ohh whoa ohMi make dem sayI got my own leagueIf you do too sing with meMi make dem sayOhhh whoa ohh whoa ohMi make dem sayOhhh whoa ohh whoa ohMi make dem sayShe out my leagueSo all they could do was just watch meI'm out with my galsYou already know how we rollAll we do is have fun everywhere that we goOne minute they love you they love youThen they wanna get rid of youTryin' be on your team tell em' thatThey can't sit with youCuz I can see right through thatOhhhhh uh ohhhh ouhohhhI drive the boys wildI bring all the fly girls outIt's my party I know all aboutBring the only one that stick outYou aguh hear it here from my mouthBecause you can't figure me outI'm in a league of my ownLeague of my ownSo gimme back what you borrowedThat style there is not yoursI'm in a league of my ownLeague of my ownSo please do not followKeep all that under controlIn a league of my ownYou probably think it's easyBut it's hard to get onPull up with the top down like damnWhy you trippin' girlI don't want your manLipstick and linerLoafers reclinin'Why they be hatin' they faces be sourFirst base like it's baseball babyCouple 8 bars in my 8 ball jacketWho gonna stop meAin't nobody gonna stop meTrend setter man I know that they gonna jockBut that's okay I got a style for every stylistYou probably salty cuz you know that you can't have meI take the party everywhere I goNever too far from the dance floorThey go crazy when I walk through the doorAll eyes are on meI don't go nowhere aloneAlways bringin' my friends alongYou can tell by the way I actI'm in a league of my ownI'm in a league of my ownLeague of my ownSo gimme back what you borrowedThat style there is not yoursI'm in a league of my ownLeague of my ownSo please do not followKeep all that under controlMi make dem sayOhhh whoa ohh whoa ohMi make dem sayOhhh whoa ohh whoa ohMi make dem sayI got my own leagueIf you do too sing with meMi make dem sayOhhh whoa ohh whoa ohMi make dem sayOhhh whoa ohh whoa ohMi make dem sayShe out my leagueSo all they could do was just watch me
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
mc麻木mc小洲
不是,不过我已经找到了
有好听的DJ音乐吗,有就采纳你的了
dj的你可以去找mc里面的啊那里面全是dj的mc小月
mc天佑 mc 洪磊
不要喊麦的,要原创
你可以去酷狗找
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!