聚丙烯酸钠有SS编号吗 在线等 急 谢谢你叫我起床ss501

简单存储过程,请帮忙解答,在线等。谢谢!_百度知道
简单存储过程,请帮忙解答,在线等。谢谢!
XXXX'2&#39create table WWT_TABLE_TEST
VARCHAR2(20),
VARCHAR2(20)
)create or replace procedure test_procasbegin
AS BEGININSERT INTO WWT_TABLE_TEST(ID;,NAME) VALUES ('commit
,也会报错,CUSTOMER_NAME from BSG_CIF_BASE WHERE CUSTOMER_TYPE='我想这样插入,NAME) AS SELECT CUSTOMER_NO;02&#39create or replace procedure test_procasbegin
AS BEGININSERT INTO WWT_TABLE_TEST(ID。求指点
提问者采纳
你要解答什么呢,这个存储过程有何问题?
执行的时候报错了,不然就不会问了报错如下:{3:55} PLS-00103: 出现符号 &end-of-file&在需要下列之一时
create or replace procedure test_procasbegin
ASBEGININSERT INTO WWT_TABLE_TEST(ID,NAME) VALUES ('2','XXXX');
end test_最后一行没对,你再试试呢。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
存储过程的相关知识
其他1条回答
存储过程一般用来处理复杂逻辑的问题,你这个语法很正确啊,你想问什么呢?给你贴个好玩的看看!
create or replace PROCEDURE P_L1_TABLE_UPDATE_LOG
IS EX_DUP_VALUE EXCEPTION;
PRAGMA EXCEPTION_INIT(EX_DUP_VALUE,-1);
-- EXECUTE IMMEDIATE 'TRUNCATE TABLE TABLE_UPDATE_M';
-- EXECUTE IMMEDIATE 'TRUNCATE TABLE TABLE_UPDATE_LOG';
L1_DW_FACT_UPDATE_M T
WHERE SUBSTR(T.RQ,1,8)=TO_CHAR(SYSDATE,'YYYYMMDD');
L1_DW_FACT_UPDATE_LOG T WHERE SUBSTR(T.RQ,1,8)=TO_CHAR(SYSDATE,'YYYYMMDD');
INSERT INTO
L1_DW_FACT_UPDATE_M
SELECT T.TABLE_NAME,NUM_ROWS,TO_CHAR(SYSDATE,'YYYYMMDD HH:MI...
我知道这个语法很简单,我刚学,从简单的入手嘛,是我运行的时候确实有错我才问的啊,我也检查不出问题才问的啊,当然这些插入语句不用存储过程也能很快就完成。你这就是一连串插入语句。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教英文高手帮我这篇中文简历翻译成英文,在线等,谢谢_百度知道
请教英文高手帮我这篇中文简历翻译成英文,在线等,谢谢
并融合其中,积极主动: 本人性格开朗、客户的沟通与协调能力,人事、经销商,提高了自身的待人处事能力及与领导:在上海某公司实习、电话客服和日常接待,。工作认真负责、稳重,并下达生产通知单,接收国外客户的邮件,熟练操作microsoft 2003,负责行政工作,待人热情。 社会实践和实习情况,能迅速的适应各种环境、实际动手能力和团体协作精神求职意向、真诚。 知识技能、行政助理 自我评价:文秘,能吃苦耐劳、有活力,得到了领导和同事的一致赏识,实践了多类办公软件的使用,整理各类档案文档。有较强的组织能力: 精通办公自动化,能独立操作并及时高效的完成日常办公文档的编辑工作
提问者采纳
I’m outward.Special Skills, warm-hearted and sincere: When getting together with people. My performance in that company was highly appreciated by my boss and colleagues, I not only improved my communication ability but also got familiar with the use of various office soft wares, human resource management. Efficient in daily office document edit, phone customer service and daily reception, placement of Production orders. I was in charge of daily executive work, receiving and answering of international e-mailsApply For, practicing and team-working:I have been practicing in a company which located in Shanghai City, I’m serious. I’m good at organizing, responsible, energetic,Executive AssitantSelf Evaluation:Familiar with the Microsoft 2003 software, reliable, including management of files. During this time. When doing work, active and hard-working. Social Activities. I can adopt myself quickly into various environments and enjoy myself: Secretary
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
简历的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁.cn - Database Error
Discuz! Database Error
已经将此出错信息详细记录, 由此给您带来的访问不便我们深感歉意.汇编高手来帮帮忙,谢谢了 在线等答案 谢谢了_百度知道
汇编高手来帮帮忙,谢谢了 在线等答案 谢谢了
3、说明“AND AX、16
D、使用DW伪指令定义一个变量,这个分号不可以用中文分号,[si]”的源操作数来自寄存器SI,一个字节的二进制位数是__________位?(6分)
三。(3分)
A。(3分)
A、简答题(5道小题、4
C,举例说明其如何转换成物理地址、8086编程时使用逻辑地址,因为计算机内部寄存器电路采用这种进制,共30分)
1。(3分)
B,[bx]”访问的存储器操作数所在的物理地址是什么、IP
5。(3分)
3。(3分)
A,则指令“mov ax、max db 100
C,BX=0200H、8
D:2400H,其物理地址是__________。假设DS=2100H、在8086处理器中、各举一个执行性语句和指示性语句的实例。(6分)
2?并给出3条影响该标志的指令、3D400H
D、MASM汇编语言的注释用分号开始,共15分)
1,它是如何定义的、8086处理器有一个CF标志、程序员有时采用十六进制形式表达数据,该变量至少占2个字节存储单元、A6400H
C,说明汇编语言语句的4个组成项,用来指示当前堆栈顶部的寄存器是___________、某个8086存储单元的逻辑地址为A400H,则源操作数来自主存物理地址1500H、采用DW伪指令定义的每个变量是__________位的数据、2
B,若DS=1400H、指令“mov ax。(3分)
2、8086的主存采用字节编址,共15分)
1、max org 100
4,BX”指令功能上的相同和不同之处、max = 100
B:[100h]”中,正确的表达是_________。(3分)
二、汇编语言程序定义符号常量max等于100。(6分)
B、单项选择题(5道小题。(3分)
2,ds。(3分)
5。(3分)
4、指令“mov bx,BX”和“TEST AX一、说明8086中逻辑地址的组成、D7000H
B、判断题(5道小题、max dw 100
almov alX00XXCAACB进位标志位:偏移地址21200物理地址=段地址*16+偏移地址相同,al段地址,4sub al:影响标志位 不同,0ffhadd al,无符号运算时记录进位或借位值mov al,3sub al:AXmov ds
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
汇编的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我英语翻译下中文 在线等 谢谢各位高手!_百度知道
帮我英语翻译下中文 在线等 谢谢各位高手!
是全世界,能源的发展、转换而取得有用能的各种资源。在当今世界,也是我国社会经济发展的重要问题、光和动力之类能量的资源”,而且经过人类不断的开发与研究,人类用适当的转换手段便可让它为自己提供所需的能量”、水能,能源是一种呈多种形式的,包括煤炭、流水、成品油等二次能源、热。
通常凡是能被人类加以利用以获得有用能量的各种来源都可以称为能源、原油、风能,可利用来作为这些能量源泉的自然界中的各种载体。根据不同的划分方式、天然气,能源是自然界中能为人类提供某种形式能量的物质资源:“在各种生产活动中,人类社会的发展离不开优质能源的出现和先进能源技术的使用、动力等任一形式能量的载能体资源。在某种意义上讲、煤层气:“能源是一个包括着所有燃料、光能;我国的《能源百科全书》说、电能等来作功。
确切而简单地说、核能,我们利用热能,能源也可分为不同的类型:“能源是可从其获得热、太阳能,能源和环境、地热能、热力、机械能、生物质能等一次能源和电力、全人类共同关心的问题;《大英百科全书》说,以及其他新能源和可再生能源,更多新型能源已经开始能够满足人类需求。
能源是人类活动的物质基础。
《科学技术百科全书》说、阳光和风的术语:“能源是可以直接或经转换提供人类所需的光;《日本大百科全书》说,称为能源”。”可见,且可以相互转换的能量的源泉。能源种类繁多能源是指能够直接取得或者通过加工
不要网站那些逐字翻译的 起码语法要正确的
提问者采纳
the world, and the continuous development and human studies have begun more new energy to meet human needs:&/ss/fy, electricity and so on for work. All human beings usually can be used to access useful energy to the various sources of energy can be called, known as energy. Energy is the material basis. &quot, water, said, geothermal energy,China&#39. According to the delineation of different ways, and the conversion can bsaid, heat, energy. Precise and simple to say that energy is human nature can provide some form of energy material resources, energy development, including fuel. WEncyclopedia Britannica&quot:&quot,& Japan Encyclopedia://www.hao123.htm" target="_blank">http, ens socio-economic development is also an important issue,&quot, biomass energy, /ss/fy, The energy can be converted directly or by providing the necessary human light, solar energy, light and power. &quot. &quot, wind energy://s&quot, we use geothermal energy.hao123;;Energy is one of all.<a href="http, the development of human society is inseparable from the emergence of high-quality energy and the use of advanced In various pEnergy can be obtained from the heat, solar energy, such as energy resources, &quot, as well as other new and renewable sources of energy, such as a and electricity, energy can be divided into different types: &quot.htm这个网址可以为你翻译许多种语言, water,Encyclopedia of Science and Technology&quot: &quot,;Clearly, &quot, such as the one Forms can be contained in energy resources, all issues of common concern. Is world. In today&#39, crude oil, coal bed methane, energy is a kind o &quot, These can be used as a source of energy in the nature of the various carriers, mechanical energy, sunlight and wind terminology, Human appropriate conversion means it will be necessary to provide for their own energy &quot, China&#39Energy is a means to directly or through processing, conversion and made useful to the various resources, natural gas, energy Encyclopedia, including coal
提问者评价
这些在线翻译的网站真确率高不高啊?
其他类似问题
4人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
The energy is refers to can obtain directly or through the processing, the transformation obtains the useful energy each resources, including coal, crude oil, natural gas, coal bed gas, hydro energy, nuclear power, wind energy, solar energy, geothermal energy, biomass energy and so on secondary energy sources and so on energy and electric power, thermal energy, refined oil, as well as other new and renewable sources of energy. The energy is the human activity material base. In some sense, human society&#039;s development cannot leave the high quality energy the appearance and the advanced energy technology use. In the world, the energy development, the ener...
Energy is a means to directly or through processing, conversion and made useful to the various resources, including coal, crude oil, natural gas, coal bed methane, water, energy, nuclear energy, wind energy, solar energy, geothermal energy, biomass energy, such as a and electricity, gas and heat, refined oil, secondary energy, as well as other new and renewable sources of energy. Energy is the material basis of human activities. In a sense, the development of human society is inseparable from the emergence of high-quality energy and the use of advanced energy technologies. In today&#039;s world, energy development, energy and environment, the world, all iss...
您可能关注的推广
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 聚丙烯酸钠报价 的文章

随机推荐