求苍我和某某作文400字之类的电影,有名的,最好是带翻译的

我想找一些搞笑的英语对话(带翻译,最好是一些著名电影的),而且运用单词简单,注明音标的.初中能力范围的.最好有录音.谢谢了.
trJT26AB03
建议你直接去买《老友记》的DVD.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码电影名称的翻译浅说_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
电影名称的翻译浅说
上传于||文档简介
&&翻​译​ ​电​影​名​字
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢求十部英语电影的经典台词加翻译、带出处、每部十句、别粘贴、求新意、、求大神、求NB、求上天入地、无所不能、英明神武、神机妙算、的好男人给回复、拜谢、7部、只要7部70句啊
创未KKK1貫犳
《罗马假日》Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?记者:那么,以殿下的观点来评价,两国之间的前景如何呢?Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.安娜公主:我对此非常有信心…正如我坚信两国人民之间的友谊。Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.乔·布拉德雷:我可以说吗,为我自己…的报社说说:我们殿下的信仰是勿庸置疑的。Princess Ann: I am so glad to hear you say it.安娜公主:我很高兴听到你能这么说。Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?另一个记者:访问的城市当中,殿下最喜欢哪一个呢?General Provno: [prompting] Each, in its own way...将军普若夫诺:(提示)每一个,都有它独特之处…Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.安娜公主:每一个城市都有其独特之处,令人难忘。这很难说,罗马!不管怎么说,就是罗马。我将会永生永世珍惜我访问此地留下的回忆。Princess Ann: I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there and turn. You must stay in the car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.安娜公主:我现在不得不离开你。我要去那个角落并且转弯。你必须留在车内并且开车走。答应我不要看我走过那个角落。只要开走并且让我留下就像我离开你。Joe Bradley: All right.乔·布拉德雷:好的。Princess Ann: I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words.安娜公主:我不知道该如何说再见。我不能想出说什么。Joe Bradley: Don't try.乔·布拉德雷:那就算了。《魂断蓝桥》Myra Lester: I loved you, Ive never loved anyone else. I never shall, thats the truth Roy, I never shall. 玛拉·莱斯特:我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人。我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人。Myra Lester: I may never see him again. 玛拉·莱斯特:我也许再也不会见到他。Myra Lester: Every parting from you is like a little eternity. 玛拉·莱斯特:每一次和你分别都有些像是永别。Roy Cronin: Myra, what do you think were going to do tonight? 罗伊·克罗宁:玛拉,你觉得我们今晚去干吗好呢?Myra Lester: Well, I, I ... 玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,我,我…Roy Cronin: Oh, you wont have time for that.罗伊·克罗宁:哦,你已经没有时间了。 Myra Lester: For what? 玛拉·莱斯特:怎么?Roy Cronin: For hesitating! No more hesitating for you! 罗伊·克罗宁:犹豫啊!没有时间等你犹豫了!Myra Lester: No? 玛拉·莱斯特:不是?Roy Cronin: No! 罗伊·克罗宁:不!Myra Lester: Well, what am I going to do instead? 玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,那么我去干吗呢?Roy Cronin: Youre going to get married. 罗伊·克罗宁:你将要去结婚。Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful. 罗伊·克罗宁:今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so. 玛拉·莱斯特:夫人可从来不这么想。Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful. 罗伊·克罗宁:那么,专业人士从来就不懂的--只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider.玛拉·莱斯特:那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。《卡萨布兰卡》 1.I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.  我想,我们的故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。  2.I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.  我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。  3.I love you more & more each day as time gose by.  时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。  4.Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.  世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她(伊尔莎)却偏偏走进了我的酒馆。  5.--Where were you last night?  --That's so long ago, I don't remember.  --Will I see you tonight?  --I never make plans that far ahead.  --你昨晚去哪里了?  --那么久以前的事我记不起来了。  --我今晚可以见到你吗?  --我从不计划那么遥远的事情。  6.I was a fool to fall for a man like you.  我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。  7.How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.  你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。  8.I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.  我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。  9.Alot of water under the bridge.  过去的事有如逝水.  10.I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.  我记不起来了,伊莎小姐.我有点生锈了。《乱世佳人》1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。&&  2.I wish I could be more like you.我要像你一样就好了。&&  3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远&&  4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。&&  5. Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。&&  6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。&&  7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。&&  8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman.此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。&&  9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again!即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。&&  10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。&&  11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。&《泰坦尼克号》1. You jump, I jump.1. 你跳我就跳。2. We're women. Our choices are never easy.2. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。3. All life is a game of luck.3. 生活本来就全靠运气。4. I'd rather be his whore than your wife.4. 我宁愿当他的婊子也不愿做你的妻子。5. You are going to get out of there.You're going to on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die and old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not there, Not this night, Not like this .5. 你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大,你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是象这样的死去。6. Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.6. 赢得船票……是我一生最幸运的事,让我可认识你,认识你真荣幸,万分荣幸,你一定要帮我,答应我活下去,答应我,你不会放弃……无论发生什么事,无论环境怎样……Rose,答应我,千万别忘了。7. I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you….7. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。8. Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.8. 别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?9. I'll never let go. I'll never let go, Jack.9. 我永不食言,永不食言,Jack。10. God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.10. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪,死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。《阿甘正传》 1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.&  生活就像巧克力,你永远都无法知道你拿到的是什么口味的。  2、Stupid is as stupid does.&  蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。  3、Miracles happen every day.&  奇迹每天都在发生。  4、Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.&  我和珍妮形影不离。  5、Have you given any thought to your future?&  你有没有为将来打算过呢。  6、You just stay away from me please.&  求你离开我。  7、If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.&  你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。  8、It made me look like a duck in water.&  它让我如鱼得水。  9、Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.&  死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。  10、I was messed up for a long time.&  这些年我一塌糊涂。  11、I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.&  我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡.《肖申克的救赎》 1.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another。  坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。  2.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies。  希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。  3.some birds aren’t meant to be caged, that’s all. Their feathers are just too bright.  有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!  4.I find I’m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope。  我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能静静地坐下来思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越千山万水握住朋友的手,我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中的一样蓝:我希望……  5.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another。  懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。  6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get u sed to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized。  监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就是体制化。  7.There`s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bull...word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a .  我无时不刻地对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(指监狱),也不是讨好你们(指假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了。那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,我没什么可说的了。  8.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying。  生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
为您推荐:
除非有现成的,80分应该没人去现做
我不是好男人,,,,,也不是大神。。也不能上天入地。。88
扫描下载二维码求!外国名著中的句子,电影也可以 也不是名人名言 拜托大家用英文写下来 带上翻译做好了还有麻烦标一下出处和作者以及时间
All happy families are alike, each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way,幸福的家庭都是相似的,不幸的家庭各有各的不幸。出处:《安娜卡列尼娜》,作者:列夫.托尔斯泰。时间是指正式出版时间吗?应该是1877年
嗯 谢谢·········但是能不能多一点?我们要做读后感作业的
麻烦了O(∩_∩)O
1:A man can be destroyed but not defeated,人可以被打败但不能被打倒,《老人与海》,海明威,1952
To be or not to be, this is a problem,
生存还是毁灭,这是一个问题,《哈姆雷特》,莎士比亚,1603
3:Adults are getting bad, god is testing them, and you don't have a test, you should according to their children the idea of life, 大人都学坏了,上帝正考验他们呢,你还没有受考验,你应当照着孩子的想法生活 ,《童年》,高尔基,1997
Those without the characteristics of ordinary crimes really confusing, like a plain people most difficult to identify people,那些普普通通而毫无特色的罪行才真正令人迷惑,就像一个相貌平凡的人最难以让人辨认一样,《福尔摩斯探案集》,柯南道尔,连载时间:7.4
(本人找这些很辛苦的!快快接纳我)
为您推荐:
从即日起,此殿改为正大光明殿。康熙王朝康熙
扫描下载二维码推荐这篇日记的豆列
······

我要回帖

更多关于 我和某某作文400字 的文章

随机推荐