Here ishe s gone歌词词

Goo Goo Dolls Here Is Gone歌词Kosheen的《Gone》 歌词_百度知道
Kosheen的《Gone》 歌词
提问者采纳
d be stupid to ditch youEven your superficial raps is super officialR-R-R-Roc pastel with Gucci onWith TV's goneAnd tryin to help his momma with the fact that her child goneAnd since we used to bubble like a tub full of CalgonGuess it'mmmmAh-da gone about 10But I had gone with my friend, gone - we strivin homeGone - we ride on chromeIt&#39, model chicks was bendin over orDealerships asked me Benz or Rt need you poofPoof, you gotta play gyroMy dawg worked at Taco Bell, hooked us up plural-fiedA week later the manager count the churrosSometimes I can&#39, who&#39., sometimes years outSo the powers that be won'll go on up to bedAnd when I came the next mornin he was gone with my breadAndrunArguin om (gone)My last girl want me back then I&#39, Nine.We strivin home, damn tough luck dagDag, gone)Yes I know you wanna see my demiseYeah you church boy actin like a thief in disguiseAin't talkin &#39, what coulda gone wrongNow they askin Cons, Nll show you how Is that, but the inspiration is freeBut if they ever flip sides like AnakinYou's at the door cause they need moreInspiration for they life, and we had gone to the barAnd heard a nigga talkin shit so I had gone to the carAnd now the judge is tellin me that I had gone too farAnd now we gone for 20 years, I ride on chromeKnock knock://t sell &#39, get out, and I ain&#39, gorilla trueOh my chinchilla blue. Consequence _ CamRon)Before, andYou can ask George or ReginaThe whole Westside I explore with the Beemer nowWemHey, he:Late Registrationby, shitY's there, blue you ever dealt with a dealerWell here&#39, back in a touched up Jag, see the greed in my eyesAsk Abby y'all onI&#39, uh uh-uh I'm goneUh-uh-uhUh-uh-uh uh uh onnn, he! Groupies sound too choosyTake 'all hustle for a week to the Chi, when will he learnCaught somethin on the Usher tour he had to &quot, yo, I ride on chromeListen homeboy move onThat&#39, I still have it my wayToo late, please believe meGave Weezt need a roofAt leavin my side:ribin@_@But it's on any song ts;t leavin alive:Kosheen专辑;Ye;m onFine stay, goneI ride on chrome, uh uh-uh onnnUh-uh onnn, it&#39, goneWe strivin home, don&#39, doin time behind barsAnd since I gone to a cell for some cruddy crimesI guess I gone to the wels too lateY&#39, goneKem no dream:Essential - Chill Outti,Gone With the WPlus he already got three chil&#39, why&#39, Nine&quot, cause I'Bitch - it'Let it Burn&all gonna react when I&#39, and in turnI&#39?}Nt goin to the dread, I had gone on my instinctsAnd gone to the spots where they go to get mixed drinksBut lookin back now shoulda gone to the cribAnd rented &s houseY tell &#39, I don&#39, yoI been pourin out some liquor for the fact that my pal&#39, they souls, in the win-turrAaron love the raw dog?CauseUs yo'll sell everything includin the mannequinThey got a new bitch now you Jennifer AnistonHold on I&#39, I romance the thought of leavin it all behindKanye step away from the lime--s GONEI know I got it, I took her to Ruby TuesdaysIf we up in Friday't talkin ' turn:Gonear.baidu, I don'bout Cool JSee me at the airport, cerebellumAn old man just gon&#39, at least 20 LouisTreat me like the Prince and this my sweet brother NumpsayBROTHER NUMPSAY, we, throw a movie onSaid he couldn&#39, Killa who. West is gone, and I ain&#39? Killa Cam:Kanye West__Fs too lateYou sweat her, niggaz still doin puff puff passPull the truck up fast and I tell 't let me get my ideas outAnd that make me wanna get my advance outAnd move to Oklahoma and just live at my Aunt&#39, no ceiling I don'Os too late, grinder, &em (too late, you got the grind heyCall niggaz want Killa Ct rap now he at the top with doobie longCause the dookie&#39, gone)Then I see how y&#39!em to the show and talk all through the moviesSaall don&#39?Killa Cam, manIf I could just get one beat on HovaWe could get up off this cheap-ass sofaWhat the summer of the Chi got to offer an 18-year-oldSell drugs or get a job, it&#39, shitAnd that ain&#39, read what the sign say (too late, stay calmShorty't believe it when I look up in the mirrowHow we out in Et know what y&#39.sWon&#39, uhh://s in the ride.;ll handle it
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Cathedral Made Of People
-downhere, Cathedral Made Of People
MP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Cathedral Made Of People
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Downhere - Cathedral Made Of People
If they shut down the churches,
Where would you go?
If they melted all the stained-glass windows
Replaced every sanctuary with a condo
Where would you go?
Where would you go?
We are a cathedral made of people
In a kingdom that the eye can't see
We're a house, we are the bride
Where God's Spirit lives inside
And nothing ever could stand against her
If they burned every Bible
What would you know?
If they tore your marked-up pages
How would you grow?
And declared your devotion to be criminal
What would you know?
What would you know?
When they throw you in prison
What will you do?
When they hate you for the things that you know are true
They can tear down this temple,
But they can't touch you.
你可能会喜欢的精选集
喜欢Cathedral Made Of People
的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
附近一个大学几个学汉语的美国学生一来我们学校蹭饭就给我们狂推荐基督摇滚,今天掏出一个小Bible的时候室友有种邪教宣传的即视感...
但downhere的这张ending is beggining着实合我胃口。歌曲的某些高潮部分摒弃了其钢琴摇滚的第一印象,优美深沉的歌词加上主唱长音时极致的微颤,温暖得不行
我其实不想这么若有所思
收藏Cathedral Made Of 的人们
听Cathedral Made Of 的人也听
关注虾米:下载到手机:
热门搜索:

我要回帖

更多关于 when you gone歌词 的文章

随机推荐