找一首英文歌papapa歌

求一首英文歌,歌词里面有马哈马哈 马哈马哈_西湖中学吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:22,196贴子:
求一首英文歌,歌词里面有马哈马哈 马哈马哈收藏
请问歌名是什么?
黑眼豆豆 My Humps
六一就是人才
这是若干年前的歌了…
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或我们结婚录像有一首歌我特别喜欢,可是是英文歌曲,找了好久也没找到,姐妹们可以帮我吗?怎样才能找到啊?
内蒙古 赤峰
可以记起一段歌词然后在百度音乐里收索,可以试试
你可以搜索英文字百度找看看。。。
#1 昶昶小淘气
可以记起一段歌词然后在百度音乐里收索,可以试试
我已经试这找了好多次了也没找到。
你可以搜索英文字百度找看看。。。
我找了好多次了没找到。
内蒙古 赤峰
那就是类似的歌词太多了,!一般的都能找到
#5 昶昶小淘气
那就是类似的歌词太多了,!一般的都能找到
我最熟悉的就是
可是听了不是啊。
内蒙古 赤峰
我最熟悉的就是
可是听了不是啊。
那就换别的词试一试,多写点歌词!搜到的可能性就更大
Seasons in the sun
#8 IvyHathaway
Seasons in the sun
谢谢,不是的,这个我也听了不是这首。
用微信摇一摇识别歌曲
#1 昶昶小淘气
可以记起一段歌词然后在百度音乐里收索,可以试试
呵呵谢谢提醒,找到了,是way back
你可以搜索英文字百度找看看。。。
呵呵谢谢提醒,找到了,是way back
#5 昶昶小淘气
那就是类似的歌词太多了,!一般的都能找到
呵呵谢谢提醒,找到了,是way back
#10 ゛卟弃
用微信摇一摇识别歌曲
呵呵谢谢,已经找到了,是way back
只有注册用户才能发表回复。请
成员:1636554 ,
话题:1411808
&&手机客户端&&备孕&&相同预产期&&同龄宝宝2016年2015年2014年2013年2012年2011年&&同城(21个)(11个)(13个)&&妈妈兴趣&&宝宝兴趣&&特别关注&&非常有用
上海丫丫信息科技有限公司版权所有
沪B2- 沪ICP备号找一首英文歌_百度知道
找一首英文歌
中间有段歌词大意是你正在给你的女朋友打电话·········她穿着高更鞋,她穿着短裙,我穿着球鞋是个女声唱的
提问者采纳
And you&#39.?You belong with meStanding by and waiting at your back door一直站著 在你家后门等待著All this time How could you not know在这时你怎能还不明白.我想我知道你该何去何从 我想我知道你该和我一起Can'm the one who understands you如果你可以看见我是了解你的那个人been here all along so why can't like我听著她不喜欢的音乐类型and she&#39.,she&#39.;t you see一直在这里但为什麼你看不见;m the one who makes you laugh When you know you'Me●_●Taylor Swift●You&#39.;re fine I know you better then that你说你发现我比她了解你Hey whatcha doing with a girl like that但对於这样的一个女生你会怎样做.; to my house in the middle of the night啊我想起你在半夜突然驾车到我家I'With&s cheer captain她是啦啦队队长And I't seen it in a while since she brought you down我好久没有看见了 自从她把你甩掉You say you't you see.在这时你怎能还不明白..;re looking for has been here the whole time你找著的东西已经一直在这If you could see that I've got a smile that could light up this whole town你还有可以照亮整个城镇的笑容I haven'm on the bleachers她是啦啦队队长而我支持棒球队Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find做著梦希望你会有一天起床发现That what you&#39?Baby you belong with meYou belong with meYou belong with meHave you ever thought just maybe其实你有没有想过根本只是you belong with me你应该和我一起You belong with me?你应该和我一起You belong with meStanding by and waiting at your back door一直站著 在你家后门等待著all this time how could you not know Bs a typical Tuesday night我在一个房间 这是个普通的星期二晚上I'll never know your story like Im the one who understands you你怎可以看不见我是了解你的那个人Been here all along &re on the phone wt you see that I&#39.;m on the bleachers而我支持棒球队Dreaming about the day when you wake up做著梦希望你会有一天起床发现And find what you't this easy这不是很容易吗, thinking to myself在公园长椅上自己一边想一边笑Hey isn'm listening to the kind of music she doesn're looking for has been here the whole time你找著的东西已经一直在这If you could see that I'm the one who understands you如果你可以看见我是了解你的那个人Been here all along so why can're about to cry当你知道你快要哭的时候是我把你逗笑的And i know your favorite songs我知道你最喜欢的歌And you tell me about your dreams你把你的梦想都告诉我Think I know where you belong Think I know it&#39?You belong with meYou belong with meWalkin&#39, get your humor like It,一直在这里但为什麼你看不见..你正和女朋友聊电话 她不开心She&#39?You belong with meYou belong with me你应该和我一起你应该和我一起Oh I remember you drivin&#39.她不像我 明白你的幽默I'So why can's going off about something that you said她因为你说的某些话而不高兴&#39?She wears high heels她穿高跟鞋 我穿球鞋I wear sneakersShes cheer captain and I't help thinking this is how it ought to be我不能停止去想 这就是对的景象Laughing on a park bench.;Cuz she doesn' the streets with you and your worn-out jeans你穿著你的旧牛仔裤和我走在街上I can'm in the room It'Belong&t you see一直在这里但为什麼你看不见.●You&nbsp.永远不会像我一样知道你的故事But she wears short skirts I wear T-shirts但她穿短裙 我穿T恤She&#39
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,歌词带有 you are so beautiful girl ,这首歌叫什么名字?
有一首英文歌,歌词带有 you are so beautiful girl ,这首歌叫什么名字?
09-03-08 &
歌名Beautiful girlBeautiful girl, wherever you areI knew when I saw you, you had opened the doorI knew that I'd love again after a long, long whileI'd love again.You said &hello& and I turned to goBut something in your eyes left my heart beating soI just knew that I'd love again after a long, long whileI'd love again.It was destiny's gameFor when love finally came onI rushed in line only to findThat you were gone.Whenever you are, I fear that I mightHave lost you forever like a song in the nightNow that I've loved again after a long, long whileI've loved again.Beautiful girl, I'll search on for you'Til all of your loveliness in my arms come trueYou've made me love again after a long, long whileIn love againAnd I'm glad that it's youHmm, beautiful girl.
请登录后再发表评论!
都喜欢看的H网站地址&&你懂的!高清哦&=====》&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&<&&&&&&&&各种类型都有&不要太上瘾!&手机也可以看滴!f尀sw刘46闊f寊
请登录后再发表评论!
You are so beautifulBaby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Oh baby you…oh you…you are so wonderfulIrresistible all your life.Anytime I wonder…wonder how I feelOh, you`re driving me out of my mind.Every time I see youBabe, is this for real?Oh, someone like you is hard to find.Oh, I promise you love.And I can’t get enoughEvery day and night.Oh, I do it for you,Everything what I dotill the morning lightBaby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Oh baby you…oh you…you are so wonderfulIrresistible all your life.The way you look tonightYou can`t give me more.Every time a story in your eyesListen to my heartbeat.Oh you can&#39;t ignoreYou `re the nearest thing to paradise.Are you ready for love?Oh, I can’t get enoughEvery day and night.Oh, I do it for you,Everything I can do till the morning light.Baby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Oh baby you…oh you…you are so wonderfulIrresistible all your life.Baby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Baby you…oh…you…you are so wonderful.Irresistible all your life.Oh Baby you…you are beautiful.So unbelievable…( I love your smile)Baby you…oh…you…you are so wonderful.Irresistible all your life.参考资料:
请登录后再发表评论!
【You’re Beautiful】James Blunt Grammy Nominees 2007 格莱美提名2007
请登录后再发表评论!
Sean&Kingston
请登录后再发表评论!
Sean&Kingston
请登录后再发表评论!
http://955.cc/bdFPd&&&&&宅男神器、宅男必备地址!!
请登录后再发表评论!
Grammy&Nominees&2007&格莱美提名2007
请登录后再发表评论!找一首英文歌,克里斯蒂娜的歌词有一句是 All I wanted to do is love your body
alqqmdvnah