你的问题让我看了好久才看懂,表达能力真没话说。
问题简化就是:找首男声英文歌,节奏很快,高潮部分是重复的并且结尾是‘哦’声
问的太笼统了
怎么让人帮你找哟
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌,一男一女。歌名好像是一个以F开头的单词,歌词有Night Sky~帮帮忙!
找一首英文歌,一男一女。歌名好像是一个以F开头的单词,歌词有Night Sky~帮帮忙! 20
据MTV的主持人说其中一个是唱摇滚的,
记得一句歌词大意是:我们不能把夜空的飞机当成流星
额~就这样没别的线索了。
希望可以找到吧。
的感言:太快了~是怎么做到的!!
其他回答 (1)
[airplanes]---- B.O.B an we pretend that airplanesin the night skyare like shooting starsi could really use a wish right now (wish right now)(wish right now)can we pretend that airplanesin the night skyare like shooting starsi could really use a wish right now (wish right now)(wish right now)yeahi could use a dream or a genie or a wishto go back to a place much simpler than thiscause after all the partyin and smashin and crashinand all the glitz and the glam and the fashionand all the pandemonium and all the madnessthere comes a time where you fade to the blacknessand when you're staring at that phone in your lapand you hoping but them people never call you backbut that's just how the story unfoldsyou get another hand soon after you foldand when your plans unraveland they sayin what would you wish forif you had one chanceso airplane airplane sorry i'm latei'm on my way so don't close that gateif i don't make that then i'll switch my flightand i'll be right back at it by the end of the nightcan we pretend that airplanesin the night skyare like shooting starsi could really use a wish right now (wish right now)(wish right now)can we pretend that airplanesin the night skyare like shooting starsi could really use a wish right now (wish right now)(wish right now)somebody take me back to the daysbefore this was a job, before i got paidbefore it ever mattered what i had in my bankyeah back when i was tryin' to get into the subwayand back when i was rappin' for the hell of itbut now a days we rappin' to stay relevanti'm guessin that if we can make some wishes outta airplanesthen maybe yo maybe i'll go back to the daysbefore the politics that we call the rap gameand back when ain't nobody listened to my mix tapeand back before i tried to cover up my slangbut this is for the cada, what's up bobby rayso can i get a wish to end the politicsand get back to the music that started this shitso here i stand and then again i sayi'm hopin' we can make some wishes outta airplanes?can we pretend that airplanesin the night skyare like shooting starsi could really use a wish right now (wish right now)(wish right now)can we pretend that airplanesin the night skyare like shooting starsi could really use a wish right now (wish right now)(wish right now)i could really use a wish right now i-i-i could really use a wish right now like like shooting starsi-i-i could really use a wish right now a wish a wish right now
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求一首英文歌,男歌手唱的,有点摇滚,前面是rap,高潮的时候好像是shake my 诶诶诶诶_百度知道
求一首英文歌,男歌手唱的,有点摇滚,前面是rap,高潮的时候好像是shake my 诶诶诶诶
看看是不是samantha和 pitbull的shake that
不是这个啊,,不过谢谢啦
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
time of our lives?? 楼上那位我怎么记得shake that是姆爷的
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答