请教一下欧美怀旧经典歌曲歌曲经典有哪些?

最经典最动听的1000首欧美金曲(汇总帖)
  622. Rhinestone Cowboy  前面的106首、134首歌曲里面已经介绍过著名的乡村歌手格伦坎贝尔Glen Campbell了,这首“莱茵石牛仔Rhinestone Cowboy”则是他在1975年推出的又一首经典作品。  歌名中的莱茵石Rhinestone是一种装饰用的假钻石,西部牛仔服饰中那些亮闪闪的东西。有趣的是,这首乡村歌曲却是由一位地道的纽约都市歌手Larry Weiss创作并首唱的,只不过反响平平。但格伦坎贝尔偶然听到该曲后大为倾心,于是录制了新的版本,他的这个版本非常成功,在公告牌的总榜单和乡村榜单都拿到冠军,同时在欧洲、澳洲、加拿大、南非等多个国家的排行榜上也风行一时。  歌词  I've been walking these streets so long  Singing the same old song  I know every crack and crevice  out here in Broadway  Where hustle's the name of the game  And white boys get washed down the drain like the snow and the rain  It's easy love compromising  On the road to my horizon  But I wanna be where the lights are shining on me  Like a rhinestone cowboy  Riding out on a horse in a star-spangled rodeo  Like a rhinestone cowboy  Getting cards and letters from people I don't even know  And offers coming over the phone  Well, I really don't mind the rain  And a smile can hide all the pain  But you're walkin these streets so long out here in broadway  And i dream of the things I'll do  With a subway token and a dollar tucked into my shoe  It's easy love compromising  On the road to my horizon  But I ganna be where the lights are shining on me  Like a rhinestone cowboy  Riding out on a horse in a star-spangled rodeo  Rhinestone cowboy  Getting cards and letters from people I don't even know  And offers coming over the phone  Like a rhinestone cowboy  Riding out on a horse in a star-spangled rodeo  Rhinestone cowboy  Getting cards and letters from people I don't even know  Like a rhinestone cowboy  下载/search?key=Rhinestone%20Cowboy&fm=altg4
  623. Rhythm of the Rain  美国歌坛60年代的瀑布合唱团The Cascades最初只是一群海军士兵业余时间玩票所为,但出人意料地受到了追捧,于是他们在退伍后正式踏入歌坛,结果却又因为英伦摇滚的入侵而成绩惨淡,果然是著意栽花花不发,等闲插柳柳成荫。  瀑布合唱团最经典的作品就是1962年推出的这首Rhythm of the Rain,虽然只是在公告牌上拿到第三,但在全球其他地区、特别是亚太地区则是引起巨大轰动。  对中国歌迷来说,除了港台、日本的大量翻唱以外,最为熟悉的就是澳大利亚歌手杰森多诺文Jason Donovan的版本,而我个人则比较欣赏前面420首歌曲里介绍过的美国歌手丹佛格伯Dan Fogelberg的版本。  歌词  Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain  Telling me just what a fool I've been  I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain  And let me be alone again  The only girl I care about has gone away  Looking for a brand new start  But little does she know that when she left that day  Along with her she took my heart  Rain please tell me know does that seem fair  For her to steal my heart away when she don't care  I can't love another when my heart's somewhere far away  The only girl I care about has gone away  Looking for a brand new start  But little does she know that when she left that day  Along with her she took my heart  Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain  Telling me just what a fool I've been  I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain  And let me be alone again  Oh listen to the falling rain  dilidala di li da oh.....  listen listen falling rain  dilidala di li da oh.....  listen listen falling rain  视频/XoKfCuw1rSrS.shtml  下载/search?key=Rhythm%20Of%20The%20Rain&fm=altg4
  谢谢楼主,很喜欢,特别是我这种跟不上时代的手推车!!!
  歌词    聆听雨声,告诉我一直是个傻瓜,  我希望它离去,让我徒然哭泣  我再次孤身一人  我关心的女孩已消失  寻找一个全新的开始,    但她不知道,当她离去的那天,    她把我的心带走了  请告诉我这是不是公平的, 她偷走了我的心?  在她走的时候,她不关心。  我不能爱另一个人,当我的心在远处时  我唯一在乎的女孩已经走了  寻找一个全新的开始,  但她一点都不知道,当她离开的那一天  她带走了我的心  聆听雨声  告诉我一直都是个傻瓜,  我希望它会离去,让我徒然哭泣,    让我再次孤身一人  哦聆听雨声  
  谢谢挂叔
  万分感谢!使我无聊的日子重新有了寄托和期盼。
  624. Right Here Waiting  理查马科斯Richard Marx ,1963年出生在一个音乐家庭,父亲擅长钢琴和作曲,母亲则是个歌手,从小耳濡目染于此的他想不走上音乐这条路都难。  有意思的是,早期的理查马科斯虽然在音乐创作上的才华得到了肯定,但其演唱能力却一直不被看好,只能给莱昂内尔里奇Lionel Richie等大腕唱唱幕后和音,以至于当时的流行乐教父大卫福斯特David Foster甚至断言理查马科斯将永远得不到演唱合约。  但最终,理查马科斯那种独特的沙哑嗓音还是赢得了歌迷的喜爱,让大卫福斯特不得不承认自己看走了眼。  在理查马科斯的演艺生涯中,其最经典的作品非这首Right Here Waiting莫属。歌曲是写给他的妻子好莱坞演员辛西娅罗兹(Cynthia Rhodes)的,当时二人新婚不久,可惜一个忙于演出,一个忙于出国拍片,因此一直是聚少离多。虽然妻子比自己要大上7岁,但二人感情很好,所以理查马科斯写这首歌诉说对妻子的想念的时候也是情真意切、发自肺腑。  最终这首歌曲蝉联了三周的公告牌冠军,并且在加拿大、澳洲、英国等地也都攻城拔寨、成绩斐然,从而彻底奠定了理查马科斯情歌王子的地位。  歌词  Oceans apart day after day  And I slowly go insane  I hear your voice on the line  But it doesn't stop the pain  If I see you next to never  How can we say forever  Wherever you go  Whatever you do  I will be right here waiting for you  Whatever it takes  Or how my heart breaks  I will be right here waiting for you  I took for granted, all the times  That I though would last somehow  I hear the laughter, I taste the tears  But I can't get near you now  Oh, can't you see it baby  You've got me goin' crazy  Wherever you go  Whatever you do  I will be right here waiting for you  Whatever it takes  Or how my heart breaks  I will be right here waiting for you  I wonder how we can survive  This romance  But in the end if I'm with you  I'll take the chance  Oh, can't you see it baby  You've got me goin' crazy  Wherever you go  Whatever you do  I will be right here waiting for you  Whatever it takes  Or how my heart breaks  I will be right here waiting for you  waiting for you  下载/search?key=Right%20Here%20Waiting&fm=altg4  视频/show/sSPLyDKuEs_BftCHwvibyQ...html
  mark 4
  625. Rivers Of Babylon  The Melodians是活跃于六七十年的牙买加雷鬼乐队,他们在1970年推出了这首《巴比伦河Rivers Of Babylon》,歌曲旋律优美、节奏明快,同时歌词内容又极其哀婉感伤,表现了两千多年前被巴比伦王国所奴役的犹太人的思乡之情。  歌曲推出的两年后,牙买加拍摄的电影《不速之客 The Harder They Come》还收录了此歌,但由于当时的雷鬼风格音乐还不是很走红,因此无论这首歌还是这部电影都没有引起更大反响和重视。  直到1978年,著名组合Boney M的翻唱才改变了这首歌曲的命运。Boney M虽然是德国乐队,但其演艺成员都是来自牙买加以及其他加勒比地区的有色人种,因此对于这首歌曲的把握十分到位,而一手打造出Boney M的制作人Frank Farian又将歌曲融入了当时最走红的迪斯科风格,因此《巴比伦河》终于红遍全球、被众多歌手和乐队演绎。  歌词  By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down  ye-eah we wept, when we remembered Zion.  By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down  ye-eah we wept, when we remembered Zion.  When the wicked Carried us away in captivity  Required from us a song  Now how shall we sing the lord's song in a strange land  When the wicked Carried us away in captivity  Requiering of us a song  Now how shall we sing the lord's song in a strange land  Let the words of our mouth and the meditations of our heart  be acceptable in thy sight here tonight  Let the words of our mouth and the meditation of our hearts  be acceptable in thy sight here tonight  By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down  ye-eah we wept, when we remembered Zion.  By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down  ye-eah we wept, when we remembered Zion.  By the rivers of Babylon (dark tears of Babylon)  there we sat down (You got to sing a song)  ye-eah we wept, (Sing a song of love)  when we remember Zion. (Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah)  By the rivers of Babylon (Rough bits of Babylon)  there we sat down (You hear the people cry)  ye-eah we wept, (They need their God)  when we remember Zion. (Ooh, have the power)  下载/search?key=Rivers%20Of%20Babylon&fm=altg4
  马克  
  626. Rock Around The Clock  摇滚乐大家都不陌生,但是,史上的第一首摇滚歌曲是哪首呢?  1954年,美国的比尔海利与彗星合唱团(Bill Haley & His Comets)推出了《昼夜摇滚Rock Around The Clock》,这首歌曲也被认为是世界上的第一首摇滚歌曲,但其实早在这首歌之前,比尔海利与彗星合唱团就推出过同样风格的《Crazy Man, Crazy》、《Shake, Rattle And Roll》等歌曲,只不过那些歌曲都没能取得《Rock Around The Clock》的巨大成功,因此一般还都是认为《Rock Around The Clock》才是摇滚时代的开山之作。  《Rock Around The Clock》曾经在公告牌上蝉联8周冠军,到了1956年还被拍为了同名电影。有趣的是,这部电影在英国上映时在很多城市遭到禁映,因为很多古板守旧的英国人无法接受这种流氓气十足的摇滚音乐,发出了强烈的抗议,但谁又能想到此刻还有很多叛逆的英国青少年们正在发狂地迷恋着这种音乐,而数年后英国也将会取代美国成为世界的摇滚中心呢?  歌词  One, two, three o'clock, four o'clock, rock  Five, six, seven o'clock, eight o'clock, rock  Nine, ten, eleven o'clock, twelve o'clock, rock  We're gonna rock around the clock tonight  Put your glad rags on and join me, hon  We'll have some fun when the clock strikes one  We're gonna rock around the clock tonight  We're gonna rock, rock, rock, 'til broad daylight  We're gonna rock, gonna rock, around the clock tonight  When the clock strikes two, three and four  If the band slows down we'll yell for more  We're gonna rock around the clock tonight  We're gonna rock, rock, rock, 'til broad daylight  We're gonna rock, gonna rock, around the clock tonight  When the chimes ring five, six and seven  We'll be right in seventh heaven  We're gonna rock around the clock tonight  We're gonna rock, rock, rock, 'til broad daylight  We're gonna rock, gonna rock, around the clock tonight  When it's eight, nine, ten, eleven too  I'll be goin' strong and so will you  We're gonna rock around the clock tonight  We're gonna rock, rock, rock, 'til broad daylight  We're gonna rock, gonna rock, around the clock tonight  When the clock strikes twelve, we'll cool off then  Start a rockin' round the clock again  We're gonna rock around the clock tonight  We're gonna rock, rock, rock, 'til broad daylight  We're gonna rock, gonna rock, around the clock tonight  下载/search?fr=ps&key=Rock%20Around%20The%20Clock&ie=utf-8
  Right Here Waiting for you!
  627. Rock DJ  这是英国“坏小子”罗比威廉姆斯(Robbie Williams)的作品,作为前偶像天团Take That的主唱,他的单飞无疑是相当成功的。  这首歌其实是在70年代美国灵歌巨星巴里怀特Barry White的作品《It's Ecstasy When You Lay Down Next to Me》的基础上改编而成,同时借鉴了美国Hip-hop组合 A Tribe Called Quest的作品《Can I Kick It?》,但罗比威廉姆斯的演绎无疑更加成功。  由于该歌曲的 MV前半段情色、后半段血腥,曾经被全球禁播。  歌词  We were the floor show, kicking with your torso  Boys getting high and the girls even more so  Wave your hands if you're not with a man  Can I kick it? (Yes you can)  I got (funk), you got (soul), we got everybody  I got the gift, gonna stick it in the goal  It's time to move your body  Babylon back in business  Can I get a witness, every girl, every man  Houston can you hear me,  Ground control can you feel me  Need permission to land  I don't wanna rock DJ  But you're making me feel so nice  When's it gonna stop DJ,  Cos you're keep me up all night  Singing in the classes, music for your masses  Give no head, no backstage passes  Have a proper giggle, I'll be quite polite  And when I rock the mike, I rock the mike (right)  You got no love then you're with the wrong man  It's time to move your body  If you can't get a girl, but your best friend can  It's time to move your body  I don't wanna be sleazy, baby just tease me  Got no family plans  Houston can you hear me,  Ground control can you feel me  Need permission to land  I don't wanna rock DJ  But you're making me feel so nice  When's it gonna stop DJ  Cos you're keep me up all night  I don't wanna rock DJ  But you're making me feel so nice  When's it gonna stop DJ  Cos you're keep me up all night  Pimpin' ain't easy  Most of them fleece me, every night  Pimpin' ain't easy  but if you're selling, it's alright  COME ON  I don't wanna rock DJ  But you're making me feel so nice  When's it gonna stop DJ  Cos you're keep me up all night  I don't wanna rock DJ  But you're making me feel so nice  When's it gonna stop DJ  Cos you're keep me up all night  I don't wanna rock DJ  But you're making me feel so nice  When's it gonna stop DJ  Cos you're keep me up all night  I don't wanna rock DJ  But you're making me feel so nice  When's it gonna stop DJ  Cos you're keep me up all night  下载/song/2691911?fm=altg3  视频.cn/v/b/1040517.html
  《最经典最动听的1000首欧美金曲(汇总帖)》整?^理?^版  /dir/52093/
  打酱油来咯
  @挂甲人果然经典
  这边也顶一下
  《最经典最动听的1000首欧美金曲(汇总帖)》整^&*a理^&*a版  http://ty.qiniu.cc/dir/52093/
  624。此情可待    ??日复一日,我逐渐陷入疯狂,    我听到你的声音就行了,   但这并不能阻止我的痛苦,  无论你走到哪里,  无论你做什么    我都会在这里等着你    我听见你的笑声,  我尝到苦涩的泪,  但我无法靠近你  哦,你不明白吗?  宝贝,你让我如此痴迷,  无论你走到哪里,  无论你做什么,  我会在这里等着你,    我不知道我们如何能把握这段恋情,  但如果最终我能和你在一起   我会好好把握机会  你让我如此疯狂,  无论你走到哪里,  无论你做什么   我都会在这里等着你 
  628. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree  布伦达李Brenda Lee是60年代的美国乡村女歌手,在她年仅13岁时就录制了这首《围着圣诞树摇滚Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree》,歌曲融入了当时正在兴起的摇滚风格,节奏明快。  由于最初的布伦达李还是个小童星,因此在这首歌曲首发的1958年圣诞节以及接下来的1959年圣诞节里,歌曲反响平平。但随着布伦达李知名度的逐渐提升,每到圣诞期间,这首歌曲都会取得不错的成绩,在1960年的圣诞节这首歌曲终于拿到了排行榜的第十四名,并且开始被歌迷关注,一直到1965年圣诞时,这首歌拿到了最好成绩第三名。尽管从没获得冠军,但连续多年里年年上榜,也算是一个相当了不起的成绩。  随后的几十年里,每到圣诞期间,这首歌就会被众多歌手们拿来翻唱,迄今至少也有上百个版本,多种韵味和风格,在此就不一一介绍了。其中,2012年的最新版本已经推出的至少有两个,都是来自美国的90后美少女,一个是贝拉索恩(Bella Thorne),另一个是维多利亚嘉丝蒂 (Victoria Justice)。  12月马上就要到了,意味着圣诞也即将来临,让我们的心灵在美妙的音乐中围着圣诞树起舞。  歌词  Rocking around the Christmas tree  At the Christmas party hop  Mistletoe hung where you can see  Every couple tries to stop  Rocking around the Christmas tree,  Let the Christmas spirit ring  Later well have some pumpkin pie  And well do some caroling.  You will get a sentimental  Feeling when you hear  Voices singing lets be jolly,  Deck the halls with boughs of holly  Rocking around the Christmas tree,  Have a happy holiday  Everyones dancing merrily  In the new old-fashioned way.  You will get a sentimental  Feeling when you hear  Voices singing lets be jolly,  Deck the halls with boughs of holly  Rocking around the Christmas tree,  Have a happy holiday  Everyones dancing merrily  In the new old-fashioned way.  Merry Christmas!  2011年美国组合She & Him版本视频/show/CSTGLi3w0ggEFkcr.html  下载/search?fr=ps&key=Rockin'%20Around%20the%20Christmas%20Tree&ie=utf-8
  @挂甲人 23楼   12. A Summer Place  《A Summer Place》是1959年的一部美国电影片名,影片本身反响平平,但电影配乐大师马克斯 斯坦纳Max Steiner(其代表作《乱世佳人》、《金刚》、《卡萨布兰卡》等)为该片谱写的音乐却非常动听,于是当时著名的美国轻音乐团帕西费斯 (Percy Faith)和他的乐队在60年录制了该曲,推出后立刻风靡,连续9周蝉联Billboard冠军(该记录至今无人打破,当然,我指的是纯音乐作品),也一举......  -----------------------------  马克
  快三年了,还差372首,继续跟吧
  Laurel Music - Into The Blue  Lights - The Listening
  @挂甲人 3402楼   613. Reality  1980年,一部法国电影《初吻La Boum》走红,并且让片中年仅14岁的女主角苏菲玛索一举成名,同时,这部电影的主题曲《Reality》也风靡全球,先后在15个国家拿到排行榜冠军。  虽然《Reality》是出自法国电影,但却是一首英文歌曲,演唱者也是英国歌手Richrrd Sanderson。  这首动听的歌曲后来也有很多翻唱版本,大......  -----------------------------  爪
  @挂甲人 谢谢侬!
  多谢大家支持,继续更新。
  629. Rockstar  加拿大摇滚乐队五分钱Nickelback前面已经介绍过了,这首Rockstar是他们在2006年推出的作品,歌曲对摇滚艺人以及整个娱乐圈进行了犀利的讽刺。  当然,如果仅仅是抨击一下娱乐艺人那还是远远不够的,看过MV后你就会发现,他们讽刺的是整个社会五行八作所有人的浮躁与肤浅。  娱乐圈越来越恶俗,艺人和商人们的责任自然跑不掉,但广大人民群众的追逐名利之心以及恶俗品味,又何尝不也是一种原因?  歌词  I'm through with standing in line  to clubs we'll never get in  It's like the bottom of the ninth  and I'm never gonna win  This life hasn't turned out  quite the way I want it to be  I want a brand new house  on an episode of Cribs  And a bathroom I can play baseball in  And a king size tub big enough  for ten plus me  I'll need a credit card that's got no limit  And a big black jet with a bedroom in it  Gonna join the mile high club  At thirty-seven thousand feet  I want a new tour bus full of old guitars  My own star on Hollywood Boulevard  Somewhere between Cher and  James Dean is fine for me  I'm gonna trade this life for fortune and fame  I'd even cut my hair and change my name  'Cause we all just wanna be big rockstars  And live in hilltop houses driving fifteen cars  The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap  We'll all stay skinny 'cause we just won't eat  And we'll hang out in the coolest bars  In the VIP with the movie stars  Every good gold digger's  Gonna wind up there  Every Playboy bunny  With her bleach blond hair  Hey hey I wanna be a rockstar  Hey hey I wanna be a rockstar
  I wanna be great like Elvis without the tassels  Hire eight body guards that love to beat up assholes  Sign a couple autographs  So I can eat my meals for free  I'm gonna dress my ass  with the latest fashion  Get a front door key to the Playboy mansion  Gonna date a centerfold that loves to  blow my money for me  I'm gonna trade this life  For fortune and fame  I'd even cut my hair  And change my name  'Cause we all just wanna be big rockstars  And live in hilltop houses driving fifteen cars  The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap  We'll all stay skinny 'cause we just won't eat  And we'll hang out in the coolest bars  In the VIP with the movie stars  Every good gold digger's  Gonna wind up there  Every Playboy bunny  With her bleach blond hair  And we'll hide out in the private rooms  With the latest dictionary and  today's who's who  They'll get you anything  with that evil smile  Everybody's got a  drug dealer on speed dial  Hey hey I wanna be a rockstar  I'm gonna sing those songs  that offend the censors  Gonna pop my pills  from a pez dispenser  I'll get washed-up singers writing all my songs  Lip sync em every night so I don't get 'em wrong  Well we all just wanna be big rockstars  And live in hilltop houses driving fifteen cars  The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap  We'll all stay skinny 'cause we just won't eat  And we'll hang out in the coolest bars  In the VIP with the movie stars  Every good gold digger's  Gonna wind up there  Every Playboy bunny  With her bleach blond hair  And we'll hide out in the private rooms  With the latest dictionary and  today's who's who  They'll get you anything  with that evil smile  Everybody's got a  drug dealer on speed dial  Hey hey I wanna be a rockstar  Hey hey I wanna be a rockstar  下载/search?key=Rockstar&fm=altg4  视频.cn/p/music/v/.html
  我想要一间全新的房子和一间浴室,我可以在那里玩棒球   还有一个特大号的浴缸  我需要一张没有限制的信用卡  我要在好莱坞星光大道上留下自己的脚印,  介于雪儿和詹姆斯·迪恩之间  我想要一辆新的旅游巴士,  我要用生活来交换财富和名利,    因为我们都只是想成为摇滚明星  我们将在最酷的酒吧里玩  嘿,嘿,我想成为一个摇滚明星   嘿,嘿,我想成为一个摇滚明星
  630. Rolling in the deep  英国女歌手阿黛尔Adele,嗓音醇厚、性感,气场十足,由于她是当今歌坛最炙手可热的超级天后,因此各种媒体对于她的介绍已经很多了,在此就不再赘述了。  这首Rolling in the deep就是她今年年初横扫格莱美的力作,将分量最重的年度最佳歌曲、最佳制作以及最佳短MV都揽于怀中。  歌词  There's a fire starting in my heart  Reaching a fever pitch  it's bringing me out the dark  Finally I can see you crystal clear  Go head and sell me out  and I'll lay your shit bare  See how I leave with every piece of you  Don't underestimate the things that I will do  There's a fire starting in my heart  Reaching a fever pitch  and it's bring me out the dark  The scars of your love remind me of us  They keep me thinking that we almost had it all  The scars of your love they leave me breathless  I can't help feeling  We could have had it all  Rolling in the deep  You had my heart inside of your hand  And you played it  To the beat  Baby I have no story to be told  But I've heard one of you,  and I'm gonna make your head burn  Think of me in the depths of your despair  Making a home down there,  reminds you of the home we shared  The scars of your love remind me of us  They keep me thinking that we almost had it all  The scars of your love they leave me breathless  I can't help feeling  We could have had it all  Rolling in the deep  You had my heart inside of your hand  And you played it  To the beat  We could have had it all  Rolling in the deep  You had my heart inside of your hand  But you played it  With the beat  Throw your soul through every open door  Count your blessings to find what you look for  Turned my sorrow into treasured gold  You pay me back in kind and reap just what you sow  We could have had it all  We could have had it all  It all, it all it all,  We could have had it all  Rolling in the deep  You had my heart inside of your hand  And you played it  To the beat  We could have had it all  Rolling in the deep  You had my heart inside of your hand  But you played it,played it, played it,played it  To the beat  下载/song/?fm=altg3  视频/show/xaGeg3xweVnOKyF9.html
  马可35
  34马可
  631. Rose garden  这首歌曲的作者及原唱叫乔绍斯Joe South,他是美国六七十年代著名的乡村音乐人,创作、演唱、吉他演奏都很出色,出生于1940年的他三个月前刚刚去世。  1969年时,美国出版了一本畅销书《I Never Promised You a Rose Garden》,曾经轰动一时,乔绍斯则受到了这本书名的启发,写出了《Rose Garden》这首歌曲,并将其收录在自己的新专辑《Introspect》里面。  不过《Rose Garden》并没有走红,因为这张专辑里面还有一首叫做《Games People Play》的歌曲更为出彩,《Games People Play》为乔绍斯赢得了当年的格莱美年度最佳歌曲、最佳当代歌曲两项分量很重的大奖。(格莱美最佳当代歌曲Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Song这个奖项在1971年以后就取消了)  但好歌是不会被埋没的,一年后,乡村女歌手琳安德森Lynn Anderson看上了《Rose Garden》,她力争将这首歌曲收录到了自己的新专辑,结果歌曲不仅在公告牌乡村榜上蝉联五周冠军,更是为琳安德森赢得了格莱美最佳乡村歌手的殊荣。  这首歌走红后有很多翻唱版本,我个人推荐安迪威廉姆斯Andy Williams的翻唱。  歌词  I beg your pardon  I never promised you a rose garden  Along with the sunshine  There's gotta be a little rain some time  When you take you gotta give so live and let live  Or let go oh-whoa-whoa-whoa  I beg your pardon  I never promised you a rose garden  I could promise you things like big diamond rings  But you don't find roses growin' on stalks of clover  So you better think it over  Well if sweet-talkin' you could make it come true  I would give you the world right now on a silver platter  But what would it matter  So smile for a while and let's be jolly  Love shouldn't be so melancholy  Come along and share the good times while we can  I beg your pardon  I never promised you a rose garden  Along with the sunshine  There's gotta be a little rain some time  I beg your pardon  I never promised you a rose garden  I could sing you a tune and promise you the moon  But if that's what it takes to hold you  I'd just as soon let you go  But there's one thing I want you to know  You better look before you leap, still waters run deep  And there won't always be someone there to pull you out  And you know what I'm talkin' about  So smile for a while and let's be jolly  Love shouldn't be so melancholy  Come along and share the good times while we can  I beg your pardon  I never promised you a rose garden  Along with the sunshine  There's gotta be a little rain some time  下载/search?key=Rose%20Garden&fm=altg4
  632. Run For The Roses  民谣诗人丹佛格伯Dan Fogelberg前面已经介绍过,这里不多说了。这首Run For The Roses是他的又一代表作,词曲意境深远,清新质朴,十分耐听。  歌词  Born in the valley  And raised in the trees  Of Western Kentucky  On wobbly knees  With mama beside you  To help you along  You'll soon be a growing up strong.  All the long, lazy mornings  In pastures of green  The sun on your withers  The wind in your mane  Could never prepare you  For what lies ahead  The run for the roses so red  And it's run for the roses  As fast as you can  Your fate is delivered  Your moment's at hand  It's the chance of a lifetime  In a lifetime of chance  And it's high time you joined in the dance  It's high time you joined in the dance  From sire to sire  It's born in the blood  The fire of a mare  And the strength of a stud  It's breeding and it's training  And it's something unknown  That drives you and carries you home.  And it's run for the roses  As fast as you can  Your fate is delivered  Your moment's at hand  It's the chance of a lifetime  In a lifetime of chance  And it's high time you joined in the dance  It's high time you joined in the dance  下载/search?key=Run+For+The+Roses
  633. Run to Me  比吉斯兄弟(Bee Gees)已经多次出现了,不多介绍,这首动听的Run to Me是他们70年代时的经典作品,在港台乐坛也曾被多次翻唱。  歌词  If ever you got rain in your heart,  someone has hurt you, and torn you apart,  am I unwise to open up your eyes to love me?  And let it be like they said it would be -  me loving you girl, and you loving me.  Am I unwise to open up your eyes to love me?  Run to me whenever you're lonely. (to love me)  Run to me if you need a shoulder  Now and then, you need someone older,  so darling, you run to me.  And when you're out in the cold,  no one beside you, and no one to hold,  And when you've got nothing to lose,  nothing to pay for, nothing to choose,  am I unwise to open up your eyes to love me  Now and then you need someone older,  下载/box?__m=mboxCtrl.playSong&__a=1341689&__o=/search_songListIcon#loaded
  越玩越精彩
  @挂甲人 3491楼   633. Run to Me  比吉斯兄弟(Bee Gees)已经多次出现了,不多介绍,这首动听的Run to Me是他们70年代时的经典作品,在港台乐坛也曾被多次翻唱。  歌词  If ever you got rain in your heart,  someone has hurt you, and torn you apart,  am I unwise to open up your eyes to love me?  And let it be like they said it would be -  me lov......  -----------------------------  链接发错了呀,是上首歌的,呵呵。。。
  @小栗子 3493楼   链接发错了呀,是上首歌的,呵呵。。。  -----------------------------  是这个/search?fr=ps&key=Run%20to%20Me&ie=utf-8
  634. Run to you  有好几首歌曲都以《Run to you》为名,包括了布莱恩亚当斯Bryan Adams、洛克塞特Roxette、摩登语录Modern Talking等歌手或乐队,各具特色,今天介绍的则是来自今年去世的天后惠特妮休斯顿Whitney Houston的版本。  这首歌是惠特妮休斯顿主演的电影《保镖The Bodyguard》中的插曲,曾经获得第65届奥斯卡最佳电影歌曲的提名,可惜最终败给了前面第17首介绍过的动画片《阿拉丁》主题歌《A Whole New World》(《保镖》中脍炙人口的《I Will Always Love You》则因为是翻唱歌曲而未能入围)。  歌词  I know that when you look at me  There's so much that you just don't see  But if you would only take the time  I know in my heart you'd find  A girl who's scared sometimes  Who isn't always strong  Can't you see the hurt in me?  I feel so all alone  I wanna run to you (oooh)  I wanna run to you (oooh)  Won't you hold me in your arms  And keep me safe from harm  I wanna run to you (oooh)  But if I come to you (oooh)  Tell me, will you stay or will you run away  Each day, each day I play the role  Of someone always in control  But at night I come home and turn the key  There's nobody there, no one cares for me  What's the sense of trying hard to find your dreams  Without someone to share it with  Tell me what does it mean?  I wanna run to you (oooh)  I wanna run to you (oooh)  Won't you hold me in your arms  And keep me safe from harm  I wanna run to you (oooh)  But if I come to you (oooh)  Tell me, will you stay or will you run away  run away  I need you here  I need you here to wipe away my tears  To kiss away my fears  If you only knew  how much I wanna run to you  I wanna run to you (oooh)  Won't you hold me in your arms  And keep me safe from harm  I wanna run to you (oooh)  But if I come to you (oooh)  Tell me, will you stay or will you run away  下载/search?key=Run%20To%20You&fm=altg4  视频.cn/v/b/7059874.html
  挂叔好情调!
  好贴,楼主辛苦啦!
  最经典最动听的1000首欧美金曲(汇总帖)只**d看**d楼**d主  /dir/52093/  _
  630. Rolling in the deep  英国女歌手阿黛尔Adele,嗓音醇厚、性感,气场十足,由于她是当今歌坛最炙手可热的超级天后,因此各种媒体对于她的介绍已经很多了,在此就不再赘述了。  这首Rolling in the deep就是她今年年初横扫格莱美的力作,将分量最重的年度最佳歌曲、最佳制作以及最佳短MV都揽于怀中。  ---------------------------------------------------------------------  我更喜欢阿黛尔的Someone like you (另寻沧海),尤其是歌词翻译的太美了!   已闻君,诸事安康。 遇佳人,不久婚嫁。已闻君,得偿所想。料得是,卿识君望。旧日知己,何故张惶? 遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰...  这个翻译,雅致极了,感觉比原文简练!
  《最经典最动听的1000首欧美金曲(汇总帖)》只ee*看ee*楼ee*主  /dir/52093/  _
  @挂甲人 我也推荐一首《valder
fields》很动听的音乐,如置身大自然之感。。。爱老公的来啊
  635. Runaway  有很多歌手或者乐队都以《Runaway》为名演唱过不同的歌曲,包括了邦乔维(Bon Jovi)、艾薇儿 (Avril Lavigne)、可儿家族(The Corrs)、舞动精灵(Groove Coverage)、林肯公园(Linkin Park)、粉红佳人(Pink)、陶喆等等,可见这个歌名是多么的抢手。  而今天我介绍的这首《Runaway》则是来自珍妮杰克逊(Janet Jackson)1996年的作品,在该曲巨资打造的MV中,珍妮杰克逊在包括中国、印度、埃及、巴西、澳大利亚、法国、意大利等全球五大洲的几乎所有经典景观上载歌载舞,曼妙无比。  歌词  I've seen the world  Been to many places  Made lots of friends  Many different races  I've had such fun  Around the world it's true  African skies with Nairobi mood  I fell asleep in Tuscany and dreamed  The one thing missing was you  Runaway with me my love  Yeah yeah yeah yeah  The one thing missing was you  Runaway with me my love  Yeah yeah yeah yeah  I woke up with an Australian breeze  And danced the dance with Aborigines  Oh under the moon glow  Down in Mexico  I dreamed  One thing was missing that's you  We'll sail the water of many colours  Won't need no compass  Love will guide our way  Don't need nobody  Long as we got each other  No need to hurry  We've got everyday  I want to share  The world with you you see  Springtime in Paris  Was so good to me  Oh this is for me and  Reality so please  Make all my wishes come true  Runaway with me my love  Yeah yeah yeah yeah  The one thing missing was you  And I just want to have a good time  Yeah  Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh  And I just know we'll have a good time  Yeah  Oh please come with me  And I just know we'll have a good time  It'll be fun walking in the rain in Spain  And I just know we'll have a good time  Oh didn't quiet hit the note  That wasn't such a good time  And I just know we'll have a good time  Yeah  下载/song/477108?fm=altg3  视频/v_show/id_XMjc5Nzg5NjQ4.html
  636. Runaway  接下来再为大家推荐一首名为《Runaway》的同名歌曲,来自美国60年代著名歌手德尔香农(港台翻译为戴尔轩侬)Del Shannon。  德尔香农出生于1934年,原名查尔斯威登韦斯托弗Charles Weedon Westover,早年曾是一名吉他手,同时开始创作和演唱,后来被唱片公司赏识改名德尔香农单飞,并且凭借这首《Runaway》一举成名。  该曲在1961年蝉联四周排行榜冠军,红极一时,几十年来被欧美多部电影、电视剧选为插曲,谭咏麟也曾翻唱为“烈火街头”。  德尔香农曾被称为“把Beales引入美国的第一人”,他本人十分欣赏以Beales为首的英伦摇滚,但始料未及的是,英伦摇滚对美国的入侵却彻底抢占了德尔香农这些美国本土摇滚歌手的市场,这也让后期的德尔香农事业逐渐低潮,未能延续《Runaway》带来的辉煌,更糟糕的是,他不得不在酒精和药物中寻求安慰。  1990年,德尔香农在家中饮弹自尽,彻底从这个世界Runaway。  歌词  As I walk along I wonder a-what went wrong  With our love, a love that was so strong  And as I still walk on, I think of  the things we've done Together,  a-while our hearts were young  I'm a-walkin' in the rain  Tears are fallin' and I feel the pain  Wishin' you were here by me  To end this misery  And I wonder  I wa-wa-wa-wa-wonder  Why  Ah-why-why-why-why-why she ran away  And I wonder where she will stay  My little runaway, run-run-run-run-runaway  I'm a-walkin' in the rain  Tears are fallin' and I feel the pain  Wishin' you were here by me  To end this misery  And I wonder  I wa-wa-wa-wa-wonder  Why  Ah-why-why-why-why-why she ran away  And I wonder where she will stay  My little runaway, run-run-run-run-runaway  A-run-run-run-run-runaway  视频/v_show/id_XODk2NjAxODQ=.html
  Are You The One -- Within Temptation
  挂叔加油!
  爪。。。
  复兴中华必备资料 1  导读  要复兴中华,必须解决犹太。  犹太人在十七世纪欧洲开始凭着放贷赚取利息,得到本钱后,挑拨国家发动战争,从中放贷令国家财政不胜负荷,进而以国家税收担保发债,犹太利用债务进而取得国家货币发行权。进而操控政府,收购控制传媒和经济产业。  再利用传媒和资金进行革命,把其他政府推翻,掌控该国政治、经济,尤其是货币与传媒。  经过一次及二次世界大战,基本上把主要国家掌控起来。不但控制政经,货币,产业。还不断进行愚化教育和宣传。  当然红色革命也是他们的杰作。中国不是在他们的掌控这中?他们会把革命成果交给该国人民?在位的演员敢反抗他们?发展经济其实并不难,看看 Universal Wealth shown to be easily Attainable by Lysander Spooner  资本论说资本家基于价值剩余进行剥削,却没有指出利息对整个国家的财富吞食。这是犹太人惯常的挂起羊头卖狗肉的做法,把国家其他产业打倒,让银行势力把这些产业吞食。尤其是基于债务而发行货币,今天世界绝大部份国家都已是这样。货币永远不足偿还债务,因为他们只发行本金而没有发行利息。因而货币必须不断发行下去,而债务就不断攀升,利息的比重越来越高,终而导致整个国家的财富被利息吞食。看看 Understanding the need for Money Reform  http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t338307/  在近代史上,曾有一个国家发行基于生产而非基于债务的货币。那就是纳粹德国。  纳粹把一战后百业萧条负债累累的德国,用了不足5年的时间,令德国横扫欧洲。德国复兴最大的功臣是它的经济设计者Gottfried Feder,他的最重要作品就是打破利息奴役宣言(Manifesto for the breaking of the financial slavery to interest)。  假如每个国家都学德国发行非债务货币,那犹太就完蛋了,这就是犹太要合资本主义和社会主义两大阵营打败和抹黑纳粹的真正原因。  中国前途的三大决定因素  1、人心  2、货币  3、科技  中国前途的三大决定力量  1、人民  2、军队  3、潜伏  离开google,yahoo,你会得到更多。  Google base翻译器往往在关键处出问题。  放弃IE,和firefox,你会少被拦截。  建议电脑设置  /blogger/post_read.asp?BlogID=4585457&PostID=  基础资料  The Money Myth Exploded  http://www.votefraud.org/money_myth_exploded.htm  TRADE CREATES MONEY  http://www.carolmoore.net/articles/tradecreatesmoney.html  Understanding the need for Money Reform  http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t338307/  Gottfried Feder  Manifesto for the Breaking of the Financial Slavery to Interest  Lysander Spooner  Universal Wealth shown to be easily Attainable  ALEXANDER DEL MAR  A history of Monetary Crimes  The science of money  R B Suthers  Free Trade Delusion  PHILIP H. WICKSTEED  The Alphabet of economic science  James Allen  Eight Pillars of Prosperity  Jew Crimes    Search:Marxism Rothschild  Arnold Leese  REX verse Leese  JuriLina  Under the Sign of the Scorpion  M W Walbert  The coming battle  Energy technology  Search: Free Energy(免费能源)  Suppressed Energy (被打压的能源)    On the
inside search Free Energy  进一步资料  RECOMMENDED BOOKS  /blogger/post_read.asp?BlogID=4585457&PostID=  犹太的手法  /blogger/post_read.asp?BlogID=4585457&PostID=  开採东海南海石油是打破美元霸权的基石  /publicforum/content/worldlook/1/293547.shtml  犹太在中国  /blogger/post_read.asp?BlogID=4585457&PostID=
  637. Rush Rush  风靡全球的选秀节目美国偶像的三大评委中,有一个能歌善舞的女明星,就是出生于60年代的宝拉阿布杜(Paula Abdul)。  宝拉阿布杜从小具备舞蹈天赋,大学时曾经担任NBA洛杉矶湖人的拉拉队员,并担任编舞。随后她的舞蹈才华被杰克逊家族发现,从而成为了迈克尔杰克逊以及珍妮杰克逊的编舞及伴舞。  1987年时,25岁的宝拉阿布杜开始尝试演唱,尽管她的嗓音条件不算出色(和麦当娜一样偏尖细),但凭借讨巧的舞曲风格也终于一炮而红。  这首《Rush Rush》是宝拉阿布杜1991年推出的歌曲,曾经在公告牌上蝉联5周冠军,而其MV也是由好莱坞英俊小生基诺里维斯担纲男主角。  歌词  You're the whisper of a Summer breeze  You're the kiss that puts my Soul at ease  What I'm saying is I'm In to you  Here's my story and the Story goes  You give love, you get love And more than Heaven knows  You're gonna see  I'm gonna run, I'm gonna try  I'm gonna take this love Right to ya  All my heart, all the joy  Oh baby, baby please  Rush, rush  Hurry, hurry lover Come to me  Rush, rush  I wanna see, I wanna see ya Get free with me  Rush, rush  I can feel it, I can feel you All through me  Rush, rush  Ooh what you do to me  And all I want from you is What you areAnd even if you're right Next to me  You're still too far away  If I'm not inside your arms  I get dramatic baby, Yes I know  But I need you, I want you  Ooh man, I love you so  Ooh, ooh  You're gonna see  I'm gonna run, I'm gonna try  I'm gonna take this love Right to ya  All my heart, all the joy  Ooh baby, baby please  Rush, rush  Hurry, hurry lover Come to me  Rush, rush  I wanna see, I wanna see ya Get free with me  Rush, rush  I can feel it, I can feel you All through me  Rush, rush  Ooh what you do to me  When you kiss me Up and down  Turn my senses all around  Oh baby, oh baby  I don't know Just how or why  But no one else Has touched me  So deep, so deep So deep inside  You're gonna see  I'm gonna run  I'm gonna try  I'm gonna take this love Right to ya  All me heart, all the joy  Oh baby baby please  Rush, rush  Hurry, hurry lover Come to me  Rush, rush  I wanna see, I wanna see ya Get free with me  Rush, rush  I can feel it, I can feel you All through me  Rush, rush  Ooh what you do to me  Rush, rush  Hurry, hurry lover Come to me  Rush, rush  I wanna see, I wanna see ya Get free with me  Rush, rush  I can feel it, I can feel you All through me  Rush, rush  Ooh what you do to me  下载/search?fr=video&key=Rush%20Rush%20%20Paula%20Abdul  视频/v_show/id_XMzM0ODY5ODEy.html
  一直在关注
  一直在跟这个帖子,楼主常来更新哦
  多谢留言朋友们的支持,最近家里事情较多,更新可能慢了一点,但只要有空闲,我一定上来继续更新的。  R字头已经结束,下面开始S字头。  638. Sacrifice  英国巨星埃尔顿约翰(Elton John)已经数次出现了,无需更多介绍。这首《Sacrifice》是他在1989年推出的作品,这首歌曲在美国市场的成绩一版,但在欧洲却是大受欢迎。  歌曲充满了对一段失败感情的反思,内涵深刻,同时埃尔顿约翰所创作的音乐旋律也清新脱俗、曼妙动听,著名的轻音乐团班得瑞(Bandari)因此还演绎了一个纯音乐作品的版本。  歌词  It's a human sign  When things go wrong  When the scent of her lingers  And temptation's strong  Into the boundary  Of each married man  Sweet deceit comes calling  And negativity lands  Cold cold heart  Hard done by you  Some things look better baby  Just passing through  And it's no sacrifice  Just a simple word  It's two hearts living  In two separate worlds  But it's no sacrifice  No sacrifice  It's no sacrifice at all  Mutual misunderstanding  After the fact  Sensitivity builds a prison  In the final act  We lose direction  No stone unturned  No tears to damn you  When jealousy burns  Cold cold heart  Hard done by you  Some things look better baby  Just passing through  And it's no sacrifice  Just a simple word  It's two hearts living  In two separate worlds  But it's no sacrifice  No sacrifice  It's no sacrifice at all  Cold cold heart  Hard done by you  Some things look better baby  Just passing through  And it's no sacrifice  Just a simple word  It's two hearts living  In two separate worlds  It's no sacrifice at all  But it's no sacrifice  It's no sacrifice at all  No sacrifice  It's no sacrifice at all  下载/search?fr=ps&key=Sacrifice&ie=utf-8  视频/v_show/id_XMzg3ODMyMTI0.html
  偷了好几百首回去酷狗慢慢听~~~~~~~
  s头的我猜会有莱昂纳尔里奇的say you ,say me
  639. Sad Movies (Make Me Cry)  美国五六十年代的女歌手苏汤普森Sue Thompson原名Eva Sue McKee,出生于1925年,从艺后既唱歌又出演电视节目,虽然也拿到过50年代的艾美奖,但也算不上名气太大。不过,她的这首代表作《悲伤电影Sad Movies (Make Me Cry)》却是名噪一时。  这首由美国音乐人John D. Loudermilk包办词曲的歌曲由苏汤普森在1961年推出,虽然当时在排行榜的最好成绩只是第五,但随着时间的推移,歌曲的魅力逐渐显露,雅致动听的旋律,极富画面感的情节推进,都让人深深地浸染在一种哀而不伤的情绪里。  歌曲在全球有很多翻唱版本,包括了美国的著名组合蓝农四姐妹The Lennon Sisters、德国迪斯科经典组合Boney M等等。  除了英文版本的翻唱以外,法国女歌手Sylvie Vartan还将其翻唱为法语版本《Quand le film est triste》,西班牙女歌手Queta Garay 将其翻唱为西语版本《Las caricaturas me hacen llorar》,巴西组合Trio Esperan?a将其翻唱为葡语版本《Filme Triste》。  此外,这首歌在海峡两岸的华语歌坛也都曾被翻唱过。  歌词  Sa-a-a-d movies always make me cry  He said he had to work so I went to the show alone  They turned down the lights and turned the projector on  And just as the news of the world started to begin  I saw my darlin’and my best friend walk in  Though I was sittin’ there they didn’t see  And so they sat right down in front of me  When he kissed her lips I almost died  And in the middle of the color cartoon I started to cry.  Oh-oh-oh sa-a-a-d movies always make me cry  Oh-oh-oh sa-a-a-d movies always make me cry  And so I got up and slowly walked on home  And mama saw the tears and said “what’s wrong?”  And so to keep from telling her a lie  I just said “sa-a-a-d movies make me cry”  Oh-oh-oh sa-a-a-d movies always make me cry  Oh-oh-oh sa-a-a-d movies always make me cry  Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh  Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh  下载/search?key=Sad+Movies+
  640. Said I Loved You,But I Lied  拥有性感醇厚嗓音的迈克尔波顿(Michael Bolton)已经在前面的第276首歌曲里介绍过了,这里不再赘述。  《Said I Loved You,But I Lied》是他在93年推出的一首情歌,歌名很难翻译,表面看是“我说过爱你,但我撒了谎”,但其真实意思并非是“我不爱你”,而是“我对你的爱已经超越任何爱的语言”。某种意义上,这首歌的歌名与另一首英文经典情歌《I Love You More Than I Can Say》有异曲同工之妙,都是用一种更艺术、更曲折的方式来示爱。  这首歌推出后大受欢迎,并且为迈克尔波顿赢得了第37届格莱美最佳流行男歌手的提名,可惜那一年恰好遭遇了埃尔顿约翰Elton John推出的那首著名的《Can You Feel the Love Tonight》,最终迈克尔波顿功亏一篑。  当然,这里还有很重要的一个原因是:在这届之前的5年里迈克尔波顿已经两次赢得格莱美最佳流行男歌手的殊荣了,因此想第三次折桂的难度也大了点,毕竟此前只有弗兰克辛纳屈和史蒂夫旺德两位巨匠才做到了这点。  不过,错失了这次机会后,由于后来的迈克尔波顿没有拿出更出彩的成绩,因此也就从此彻底错过了上演帽子戏法的机会。而在紧随后的十年里,倒是埃里克克莱普顿和詹姆斯泰勒都成功的第三次登顶,斯汀更是实现了大四喜。  歌词  You are the candle love is the flame   A fire that burns through windand rain   Shine you light on this heart of mine Till the end of time   You came to me Like the dawn through the night   Just shining like the sun   Out of my dreams and into my life   You are the one You are the one   Said I love you but I lied   Cause this is more than love I feel inside   Said I love you but I was wrong   Cause love could never never feel so strong   Said I love you but I lied   With all my soul I ve tried in vainhow can the words my heart explain   This taste of heaven so deep sotrue I’ve found in you   So many reasons in so many ways   M y life has just begun   Need you forever I need you to stay   You are the one You are the one   Said I love you but I lied   Cause this is more than love I feel inside   Said I love you but I was wrong   Cause love could never never feel so strong   Said I love you but I lied   下载/search?fr=ps&key=Said%20I%20Loved%20You%2CBut%20I%20Lied&ie=utf-8  视频/v_show/id_XMjc3ODkyNDQw.html
  还有360首,即时每天一更,还得一年,坚持到底!加油!
  这个不错,楼主辛苦了!
  楼主有心了!代我宝宝谢谢你!^ω^  
  @挂甲人 马克
  楼主强大!想不想把这些歌自己演奏出来?你需要一块儿效果器/
  641. Sailing  前面的第297首歌曲里面已经介绍过摇滚铁公鸡洛史都华(Rod Stewart)了,这首《Sailing》无疑是他最著名的代表作,不过,国内乐迷、甚至包括很多专业媒体都将洛史都华称为这首歌的原唱,这无疑是一个以讹传讹的谬误。  70年代的时候,英国有一个民谣摇滚双人组合萨瑟兰兄弟The Sutherland Brothers,哥哥伊恩萨瑟兰Iain Sutherland负责演唱、吉他以及键盘,弟弟盖文萨瑟兰Gavin Sutherland则是贝斯手、和声并重点负责创作。  1972年的时候,盖文萨瑟兰写出了这首经典神曲《Sailing》,收录在他们兄弟这一年推出的专辑《Lifeboat》中,但由于知名度有限,因此这首歌几乎被埋没了。  到了1975年,已经开始进军美国市场的洛史都华在新专辑中《Atlantic Crossing》中翻唱了这首《Sailing》,效果也不是很理想,仅仅排名公告牌的第58位。但在英国本土,很多三年前根本没注意到这首歌的乐迷和媒体开始疯狂追捧此曲,最终该曲在英国排行榜上蝉联四周冠军。  同时,BBC制作并播出的一个介绍英国海军辉煌历史的纪录片也将这首歌作为了主题曲,无数英国人在电视机听着《Sailing》的悠远旋律感概万千甚至潸然泪下,缅怀着大英帝国曾经的美好岁月。  歌曲走红后的几十年来,各种翻唱以及纯音乐版本都太多了(包括原唱萨瑟兰兄弟后来也重新编曲后推出了一个新版本),不胜枚举,建议大家多找不同的版本多听听。  歌词  I am sailing,  I am sailing home again 'cross the sea.  I am sailing stormy waters,  to be near you, to be free.  I am flying,  I am flying like a bird 'cross the sky.  I am flying passing high clouds,  to be near you, to be free.  Can you hear me,  can you hear me,  thru' the dark night far away?  I am dying, forever crying,   who can say?  Can you hear me,  can you hear me,  thru' the dark night far away?  I am dying, forever, crying   who can say?  We are sailing,  we are sailing home again 'cross the sea.  We are sailing stormy waters,  to be near you, to be free.  Oh Lord, to be near you, to be free.  Oh Lord, to be near you, to be free.  Oh Lord, to be near you, to be free.  The Sutherland Brothers原唱版本/yinyue/2525933/  多版本下载/search/song?key=Sailing&start=0&size=20  Rod Stewart版本视频/v_show/id_XMjA4MTQyNzAw.html
  高清无损音乐类交流群  2013资源中转31群:;  2013资源中转32群:;  2013资源中转33群:;  2013资源中转34群:;  2013资源中转35群:;
  想不到天津还有这样对欧美音乐熟知的朋友,我也很喜欢那些经典老歌,年少时代经常看的一本杂志是音像世界,其中一个栏目是对话摇滚乐,是由上海两个DJ王晓峰和章磊主持的,我就是从那时开始接触西方摇滚,我现在很想找一些欧美乐队的摇滚情歌,能不能帮忙呢?先谢了,同时我也是天津人。
  @挂甲人 sdad
  642. Same Old Lang Syne  英年早逝的民谣诗人丹佛格伯Dan Fogelberg前面介绍过了,这首Same Old Lang Syne是他在1980年创作并演唱的一首经典之作。  歌曲描写了一对曾经的恋人多年之后的偶遇场景,感伤的歌词如诗般优美,在丹佛格伯娓娓动听的演唱中,那些年我们一起爱过的岁月,又慢慢从心底里飘起,荡漾在这个寒冷的冬夜风中……  歌词  Met my old lover in the grocery store  The snow was falling Christmas Eve  I stole behind her in the frozen foods  And I touched her on the sleeve  She didn't recognize the face at first  But then her eyes flew open wide  She went to hug me and she spelled her purse  And we laughed until we cried  We took her groceries to the checkout stand  The food was totaled up and bagged  We stood there lost in our embarrassment  As the conversation dragged  We went to have ourselves a drink or two  But couldn't find an open bar  We bought a six-pack at the liquor store  And we drank it in her car  We drank a toast to innocence  We drank a toast to now  And tried to reach beyond the emptiness  But neither one knew how  She said she'd married her an architect  Who kept her warm and safe and dry  She would have liked to say she loved the man  But she didn't like to lie  I said the years had been a friend to her  And that her eyes were still as blue  But in those eyes I wasn't sure if I saw  Doubt or gratitude  She said she saw me in the record stores  And that I must be doing well  I said the audience was heavenly  But the traveling was hell  We drank a toast to innocence  We drank a toast to now  And tried to reach beyond the emptiness  But neither one knew how  We drank a toast to innocence  We drank a toast to time  Reliving in our eloquence  Another 'auld lang syne'  The beer was empty and our tongues were tired  And running out of things to say  She gave a kiss to me as I got out  And I watched her drive away  Just for a moment I was back at school  And felt that old familiar pain  And as I turned to make my way back home  The snow turned into rain.  下载/search?fr=ps&key=Same%20Old%20Lang%20Syne&ie=utf-8
  @你可知道我的迷茫 3532楼
16:25:18  想不到天津还有这样对欧美音乐熟知的朋友,我也很喜欢那些经典老歌,年少时代经常看的一本杂志是音像世界,其中一个栏目是对话摇滚乐,是由上海两个DJ王晓峰和章磊主持的,我就是从那时开始接触西方摇滚,我现在很想找一些欧美乐队的摇滚情歌,能不能帮忙呢?先谢了,同时我也是天津人。  -----------------------------  首先感谢这位天津哥们的支持。  我电脑里的音乐存储完全按歌名字母排列,从不分类,无论民谣、摇滚、流行、爵士、乡村都混在一起,所以很抱歉,恐怕帮不上你的忙了,但愿这个帖子里的1000首歌里有你需要的一部分。  此外,王小峰也是我非常喜欢的一个乐评人,记得他前几年在博客里也推荐过一些欧美音乐,你可以去看看。
  643. San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear Flowers in Your Hair)  60年代的嬉皮士运动可谓改变了二战后的整个世界,哪怕距今已经半个世纪过去了,但无论在政治、文化、艺术、时尚等领域,还是青少年行为方面,嬉皮士运动的深深烙印依旧在体现着。而这首名为《San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear Flowers in Your Hair)》的歌曲,无疑就是诠释那场嬉皮士运动的主题歌。  歌曲的作者是约翰菲力普斯(John Phillips),著名的民谣乐队爸爸妈妈The Mamas and the Papas的灵魂人物。当时全美国的嬉皮士们准备在旧金山举行一次名为“The Summer of Love”的大型活动,这个活动的前奏就是同样在加州蒙特利举办的国际音乐节“Monterey International Pop Festival”, 约翰菲力普斯则负责为蒙特利音乐节创作一首主题歌,他只用了不到一个小时就写出了这首《San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear Flowers in Your Hair)》,其中歌名San Francisco当然是为了宣传嬉皮士的大本营、也就是“The Summer of Love”的举办地旧金山,而Be Sure to Wear Flowers in Your Hair则是那一代嬉皮士们的接头暗号。  歌曲写好后并没有由约翰菲力普斯自己所在的The Mamas and the Papas来演唱,而是交给了他的好友斯考特麦肯基(Scott McKenzie),斯考特麦肯基也是当时的一位民谣歌手,经常与The Mamas and the Papas合作演出。他在演唱时将“Be Sure to Wear Flowers in Your Hair”这一句里面加了一个Some,也就是Be Sure To Wear Some Flowers In Your Hair,所以这首歌后来有两个歌名,有Some的以及没有Some的。  2001年,歌曲作者、65岁的约翰菲力普斯去世;刚刚过去的2012年8月,歌曲演唱者、73岁的斯考特麦肯基去世。  老一代的嬉皮士们,都随风而逝了,这个世界也将越来越狗血、越来越二逼,但通往爱与理想的路上,依旧有人在走着,头上的那一朵鲜花,怒放得很好看。  歌词  If you're going to San Francisco  be sure to wear some flowers in your hair  If you're going to San Francisco,  you're gonna meet some gentle people there  For those who come to San Francisco  summertime will be a loving there  In the streets of San Francisco  gentle people with flowers in their hair  All across the nation such a strange vibration  People in motion  There's a whole generation with the new explanation  People in motion. People in motion  For those who come to San Francisco  be sure to wear some flowers in your hair  If you come to San Francisco  summertime will be a loving there  If you come to San Francisco  summertime will be a loving there   下载/search?fr=ps&key=San%20Francisco%20Be%20Sure%20to%20Wear%20Flowers%20in%20Your%20Hair&ie=utf-8  视频/v_show/id_XMzE0MzA5MDQw.html
  644. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town  这是一首非常著名的圣诞歌曲,由美国的两位音乐人John Frederick Coots 和Haven Gillespie创作于1934年,最初的版本由歌手Tom Stacks与班卓琴乐队Harry Reser and his band合作完成。  随后的几十年里,这首歌的翻唱版本起码已经有上百个,可见其受欢迎的程度。其中音频的版本很多,这里就不一一介绍了,大家可以自己慢慢找。  在此介绍4个带MV视频的版本,分别是:意大利盲人歌唱家安德烈波切利Andrea Bocelli的版本,他的演绎方式无疑是最传统的风格;与之形成鲜明反差的则是新锐的加拿大90后小王子贾斯汀比伯Justin Bieber的街舞风格的版本;此外,还有就是加拿大跨界巨星麦可布雷Michael Buble的爵士版本,他在MV里面的表现风格明显有向金凯利在《雨中曲》中的经典段落致敬的味道,只不过是场景由雨中改为雪中;最后则是天后玛利亚凯利Mariah Carey带有R&B风格的一个版本。  歌词  Oh! You better watch out,  You better not cry,  You better not pout,  Because I'm telling you why:  Santa Claus is coming to town!  You better watch out,  You better not cry,  You better not pout,  Because I'm telling you why:  Santa Claus is coming to town!  He's making a list,  He's checking it twice,  He's gonna find out  who's naughty or nice.  Santa Claus is coming to town!  He sees you when you're sleeping,  He knows when you're awake.  He knows when you've been bad or good,  So be good for goodness sake!  You better watch out,  You better not cry  You better not pout,  I'm telling you why.  Santa Claus is coming to town.  He sees us when you're sleeping,  He knows when you're awake.  He knows when we've been bad or good,  So be good for goodness sake!  You better watch out,  You better not cry  You better not pout,  I'm telling you why.  Santa Claus is coming to town.  Santa Claus is coming to town.  Santa Claus is coming to ...  He sees you when you're sleeping,  He knows when you're awake.  He knows when you've been bad or good,  So be good for goodness sake!  You better watch out,  You better not cry.  You better not pout,  I'm telling you why.  Santa Claus is comin'  Santa Claus is comin'  Santa Claus is comin'  To town.  下载/search?key=Santa+Claus+Is+Coming+to+Town++  安德烈波切利Andrea Bocelli视频/v_show/id_XMjMwMjk0MzQw.html  贾斯汀比伯Justin Bieber视频/v_show/id_XMzI5NzM0NzY4.html  麦可布雷Michael Buble视频/programs/view/lriL97qmVu4/  玛利亚凯利Mariah Carey视频/v_show/id_XMTI1NDgwMDEy.html
  喜欢,下次来点新的
  @挂甲人 春节快乐!给你拜年了啊。。。:)
  @小栗子 3539楼
11:09:34  @挂甲人
春节快乐!给你拜年了啊。。。:)  -----------------------------  多谢,也祝你春节快乐。
  期待  
  挂叔,祝您新年快乐。。。记得多来更新哦
  楼主新年快乐,还有好多个没听完呢
  楼主真伟大啊,坚持了这么久,佩服佩服啊!看出楼主也是一个心地善良,热于助人的好人啊!2013年,祝楼主万事如意,心想事成!大家还会继续关注您的贴子,真的太好了,以前无法找到这类的有价值的资料,这里向您再次表示感谢啊!  另外,有一事相求,我记有一个资料封面是一个男歌手,戴个墨镜,骑个大哈雷的摩托,那个歌手是谁啊?好像他的歌也不错呢!!!!

我要回帖

更多关于 欧美怀旧经典歌曲 的文章

随机推荐