其他类似问题
为您推荐:
情侣空间的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求一下很强带入感歌曲好听的有哪些?_百度知道
跪求一下很强带入感歌曲好听的有哪些?
m all alone and the roomsare getting smallerI wonder how,the songs we sang togetherOh yeahAm holding on foreverReaching for a love that seems so farSo I say a little prayerAnd hope my dreams will take me thereWhere the skies are blue to seeyou once again,I wonder why,I'm laughing with my friendsBut I can&#39,I wonder where they areTm holding on foreverReaching for a love that seems so farSo I say a little prayerAnd hope my dreams will take me thereWhere the skies are blueto see you once again,I wonder why,I wonder where they areThe days we had歌曲;m reaching for a lovethat seems so farSo I say a little prayerAnd hope my dreams will take me thereWhere the skies are blueto see you once again,I go to work,I're all I't stop tokeep myself from thinkingOh noI wonder how,the songswe sang togetherOh yeahAnd oh my love,I&#39:My love演唱,m thinking ofI&#39,a hole inside my heartI&#39,my loveOver seas and coast to coastTo find a place I love the mostWhere the fields are greento see you once againTo hold you in my armsTo promise you my loveTo tell you from the heartYou&#39,my loveOver seas and coast to coastTo find a place I love the mostWhere the fields are green to seeyou once againMy loveI try to read,my loveOver seas and coast to coastTo find a place I love the mostWhere the fields are greento see you once again:Westlife歌词:An empty street
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位能给我说一下很强带入感歌曲比较优美的的有哪些?_百度知道
哪位能给我说一下很强带入感歌曲比较优美的的有哪些?
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励20(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
歌名 Terrified 歌手 katharine mcphee
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
力克的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁想知道一下很强带入感歌曲好听的有哪些?_百度知道
想知道一下很强带入感歌曲好听的有哪些?
when you told me you love meuptown funki'm yoursstay with youburningmarvin gayesay it isn't soalwalys come back to your lovei kissed a girl call me maybewhat makes you beautifulpayphonetik tokthe monster
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 请教一下 英文 的文章

随机推荐