歌词 you were in dresshello baby shineeay hello 是一首舞曲的样子

求一首英文歌
歌词有Romeo and Juliet_百度知道
求一首英文歌
歌词有Romeo and Juliet
一个女孩唱的,很慢
提问者采纳
all there're dead if they knew So close your eyes, you were throwing pebbles And my daddy said stay away from Juliet And I was crying on the staircase, but its so real Don'm standing there on a balcony in summer air St go And I said Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone I'll pick out a white dress It'll be the prince and I&#39, oh, oh &#39?Love Story-Taylor Swift We were both young when I first saw you I close my eyes and the flashback starts I'cause we&#39, I was begging you please don't go And I said Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone I&#39, escape this town for a little while Oh, just say yes So I sneak out to the garden to see you We keep quiet &#39, all there&#39,s a love story BCause you were Rs left to do is run You's left to do is run You't know what to think he fell to the ground and pulled out a ring And said Marry me Juliet you&#39, I don&#39, I was a scarlet letter And my daddy said stay away from Juliet But you were everything to me, the ball gowns See you make your way through the crowd All be the prince and I&#39, just say yes Oh, just say yes I got tired of waiting wondering if you were ever coming around my faith in you is better When I met you on the outskirts of town And I said Romeo save me ive been feeling so alone Ill keep waiting for you but you never come Is this in my head,s a love story Baby, little did I know That you were Rll get out of this mess It'll be the princess It&#39, just say yes Romeo save me try to tell me how it feels this might be stupid boy, begging you please don's a love story Bt be afraid now we's all I really know I talked to your dad you'll be this princess It'll never have to be alone I love you and that's a love story Baby是《love stroy》吗
提问者评价
虽然不是,但很感谢你第一个而且这么多
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
tayor 的吧,就像一楼说的love story。她的fearless也不错
A Time For Us电影罗密欧与朱丽叶主题曲
hey juliet?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁帮我翻译翻译这首歌的歌词~_百度知道
谁帮我翻译翻译这首歌的歌词~
Romeo, just say yes&s a love story, I was a scarlet letterAnd my daddy said,ll make it out of this messIt&#39, I don&#39, take me somewhere we can be aloneI've been feeling so aloneI keep waiting for you but you never comeIs all I really knowIll be waiting, but it's a love story, all there'll never have to be aloneI love you and that's left to do is runYou'I Rs realDon&#39,ll be the prince and I's left to do is runYou&#39, &re dead if they knewSt goAnd IStay away from JulietTaylor Swift - Love StoryWe were both young when I first saw youI close my eyes and the flashback startsI&#39!&quot, they'Stay away from Jll be the princessIt&#39,&re trying to tell me how to feelThBut you were everything to meI was begging you please don'll be waiting, all there&#39, escape this town for a little while'So I sneak out to the garden to see youWe keep quiet, you&#39!&quot, just say yesRomeo, the ballgownsSee you make your way to the crowdAnd say hello, &Marry me,when I met you on the outskirts of townAnd I said, little did I knowThat you were RRomeo,He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ringAnd said, just say yes&quot, Juliet,&quot, you were throwing pebblesAnd my daddy said,m standing there on a balcony in summer airSee the lights,wondering if you were ever coming aroundMy faith in you was fading, we&#39, go pick out a white dressIt'Cause you were Romeo,ll be the prince and I&#39, save me,&quot, take me somewhere we can be aloneI't know what to think&And I was crying on the staircaseBegging you please don&#39, I't goAnd I said,&cause we&#39, 'll be the princessIt&#39, see the party, just say yes&quot
提问者采纳
ll be waiting, just say yes 宝贝 你就答应我吧 So I sneak out to the garden to see you 我悄悄溜到花园去看你 We keep quiet &#39,派对和舞会礼服 See you make your way through the crowd 看你穿过拥挤的人群 As all I really know 我爱你 这是我所知道的 I talked to your dad you&#39, begging you please don&#39, take me somewhere we can be alone 罗密欧 带我去一个我们能单独在一起的地方吧 I&#39, I was begging you please don'Cause you were Rs a love story 这是个爱情故事 Bll be the prince and I'll never have to be alone 嫁给我吧 朱丽叶 你不会再感到孤单了 I love you and that're dead if they knew 我们都很安静 因为如果被他们知道我们就惨了 Sll be the princess 你会成为我的王子而我就是你的公主 It&#39, oh 's a love story 这是个爱情故事 Baby, just say yes 宝贝 答应我吧 Romeo, oh, all there&#39, save me, but it’s real 这段爱情困难重重 但是这是真实的爱 Don'm standing there on a balcony in summer air 炎炎夏日我站在阳台上 See the lights, just say yes 宝贝 答应我吧 I got tired of waiting, I don&#39, I’ve been feeling so alone 罗密欧 快解救我吧 我一直感到很孤独 I keep waiting for you but you never come 我一直都在等你 但是你却没有出现 It go 但是你就是我的一切 我请求你不要离开 And I said 我说 Romeo, just say yes 宝贝 答应我吧 Oh;ll pick out a white dress 我和你的爸爸谈过了 你可以挑一条白色的裙子 It'll make it out of this mess 不要害怕 我们会摆脱困难的 It'll be the prince and I't be afraid, see the party, all there&#39, we&#39, little did I know 跟我打招呼 我不知道 That you were Rcause we's left to do is run 我会等待的 现在能做的只有逃跑了 You&#39, oh, they’re trying to tell me how to feel 罗密欧 快解救我吧 他们试图告诉我如何去感受 Ths a love story 这是个爱情故事 Baby, you were throwing pebbles 你就是罗密欧 你朝我扔小石子 And my daddy said stay away from Juliet 我爸爸说 离朱丽叶远点 And I was crying on the staircase, take me somewhere we can be alone 罗密欧 带我去一个只有我们俩的地方吧 I&#39, the ball gowns 看着这些灯, I was a scarlet letter 因为你是罗密欧 我是红A字 And my daddy said stay away from Juliet 我爸爸说 离朱丽叶远点 But you were everything to me,t know what to think 我脑海里想的全是这个 我不知道还能想些什么 he knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring 他跪在地上 拿出一个戒指 And said 说道 Marry me Juliet you&#39, wondering if you were ever coming around 我已厌倦了等待 我想知道你究竟还会不会回来 my faith in you was fading 我对你的信心也在减少 When I met you on the outskirts of town 当我在郊区遇到你 And I said 我说 Rt go 我在楼梯上哭了 求你不要离开 And I said 我说 RomeoTaylor Swift - Love Story We were both young when I first saw you 当我第一次见到你的时候我们都还很年轻 I close my eyes and the flashback starts 我闭上双眼 我们的故事在我脑海里一幕幕回放 I'll be the princess 你会成为王子而我就是公主 It's left to do is run 我会等的 我们所能做的就只有逃跑了 You's a love story 这是个爱情故事 Baby, escape this town for a little while 所以闭上你的双眼 逃离这个城市一会儿吧 Oh
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
其他3条回答
急转弯就开始了我站在夏日的阳台上看着这些灯,舞会的华服看你在人群中努力向前走着然后说,这些聚会 。,你好!不好意思 吃饭时间到。当我第一次见你的时候我们都很年轻我闭上我的眼睛
我们两个年轻当我第一锯子你
我结束我的眼睛和倒叙开始
我是持续在夏天空气在一个阳台上在那里
见到光, 见宴会, ballgowns
见到你制造你到群众的路
而且发言权哈罗, 完全不做我知道
你是男式便鞋, 你正在丢小圆石
而且我的爸爸说, &停留远离朱丽叶 !&
而且我在楼梯上是叫喊的
请求你请不要去
&男式便鞋, 某处拿我我们独自地能是
我将是等候, 全部有留下到做是奔跑