歌词里面有谎和无泪的遗憾歌词的歌

什么歌里面有谎言很动听这一句歌词_百度知道那首歌里有“得不到的是遗憾”的歌词_百度知道您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
你的谎言!
大家还关注昨天的誓言,已成为今天的谎言是那首歌里面的歌词_百度知道提问者:匿名 & 时间:
>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>
有没有一首英文歌歌词里有说谎的方式
你说的应该是《Love the Way You Lie》两个版本,一个说唱版的:/v_show/id_XMjMyNzA3MDUy.html 一个女声版的:www.tud海骇奋较莪记烽席甫芦ou.com/programs/view/GWQ8AS98fBc/小呆のmikami
有歌词,找一首英文歌,求助!
求一首好听英文歌的歌词及歌名。。。
一首英文歌歌词
根据歌词求一首英文歌曲!!!!!
问一下着首英文歌的歌词?更多相关问题&&
一首英文歌歌词高潮大概是什么歪歪歪歪歪
哪些抒情的英文歌好听?
好听的英文歌铃声
摇滚英文歌推荐
英文歌中歌词中有叮铃铃铃铃铃铃的是什么歌《love the way you lie》,看看是不是^_^hbbsecret 说谎= =?表示没懂 这首里面你可以参考下 queensberry-patricia sorrySORRY-----------------------------I can?t help but wonder howI would be feeling ifI wasn?t here right nowI finally decidedI don?t need another reasonfor leaving youI laid you clothes out on the beddon?t wanna see you here againput your keys through the letterboxand just walk awayRefrain :You always get the best of meyour lies and your apologiescan?t understand what made me so weakwell you could try to pleabut sorry is a word that you?ll never needsee it don?t matter what you docos i already know we?re throughif it ain?t feeling right what?s the useso you could try to pleabut sorry is a word that you?ll never needYou can save those crocodile tearsAin?t no point, tacking back, what you saidcos i don?t want to hear it no moreI?m justified in feeling this way. Ooh yeahReafrain :You always get the best of meyour lies(说谎) and your apologiescan?t understand what made me so weakwell you could try to pleabut sorry is a word that you?ll never needsee it don?t matter what you docos i already know we?re throughif it ain?t feeling right what?s the useso you could try to pleabut sorry is a word that you?ll never needBridge :Forget about the two of usthe picture my mind drew of uswas just a world that i had made beliveso you could try to pleabut sorry is a word that you&......
余下全文&&

我要回帖

更多关于 遗憾歌词 的文章

随机推荐