beacese forgotta be you音译歌词歌词

求bryan rice的there for you 歌词_百度知道
求bryan rice的there for you 歌词
歌名:there for you所属专辑:《There for You》时长:3:44歌手:Bryan Rice歌词:With no one to hold on 'till you hit the ground没有人给你支持,于是你重重地摔落在地Seaching for some place to run to你不断奔跑着寻找某地You fall out of existence你迷失了踪影You got lost in the crowd消失在人群中Always your back against the wall你总是背向着墙I turn your life around into something good我想我能把你的生活变好Don't face this world alone我不要你独自面对整个世界'Cause I'm there for you my love因为我就在你身边,我的爱人You will find me in the mirror每当你看着镜子时你就会看见我Waiting for you我在等待着你Oh baby,hold on宝贝,坚持住We'll make it我们能行的You cover the bruises the best way you can你完美的掩饰了你的伤痕Hiding your *flors in the dark把自己藏匿于无限的黑暗Desperately seeking拼命的寻觅To understand想要明白Why everything is falling apart为何一切都支离破碎Don't you worry now而现在,你不用担心了I do anything to pull you out我会想方设法把你拉出混沌I turn your life around into something good我想我能把你的生活变得更好Don't face this world alone我不要你独自面对整个世界'Cause I'm there for you my love因为我就在你身边,我的爱人You will find me in the mirror每当你看着镜子时你就会看见我Waiting for you我在等待着你Oh baby,hold on宝贝,坚持住We'll make it我们能行的I turn your life around,yeah我会让你的生活更好Don't face this world alone我不要你独自面对整个世界'Cause I'm there for you my love因为我就在你身边,我的爱人You will find me in the mirror每当你看着镜子时你就会看见我Waiting for you我在等待着你Oh baby,hold on宝贝,坚持住We'll make it我们能行的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
There For You【为你守候】With no one to hold on 'till you hit the ground没有人给你支持,于是你重重的摔落在地Seaching for some place to run to你不断奔跑着寻找着某地You fall out of existence你迷失了踪影You got lost in the crowd消失在人群中Always your back against the wall你总是背向着墙I turn your life around into something good我想我能把你的生活变得更好Don't face this world alone我不要你独自面对整个世界'Cause I'm there for you my love因为我就在你身边,我的爱You will find me in the mirror你会在镜子里发现我Waiting for you我在等待着你Oh baby, hold on宝贝,坚持住We'll make it我们能行的You cover the bruises the best way you can你完美的掩饰了你的伤痕Hiding your *flors in the dark把自己藏匿于无限的黑暗Desperately seeking 拼命的寻觅To understand想要明白Why everything is falling apart为何一切都支离破碎?Don't you worry now而现在,你不用再担心了I do anything to pull you out我会想方设法把你拉出混沌I turn your life around into something good我会让你的生活更好Don't face this world alone我不要你独自面对整个世界'Cause I'm there for you my love因为我就在你身边,我的爱You will find me in the mirror你会在镜子里发现我Waiting for you而我在等待着你Oh baby, ho哗盯糕故蕹嘎革霜宫睛ld on宝贝,坚持住We'll make it我们能行的I turn your life around, yeahDon't face this world alone我不要你独自面对整个世界'Cause I'm there for you my love因为我就在你身边,我的爱You will find me in the mirror你会在镜子里发现我Waiting for you而我在等待着你Oh baby, hold on宝贝,坚持住We'll make it我们能行的
提问者评价
有点像机器翻译的....送50分
参考资料:
您可能关注的推广
bryan的相关知识
其他2条回答
Sometimes I'm a selfish fake
You're always a true friend
I don't deserve you cause I'm not there for you
Please forgive me again
I want to be there for you
Someone you can come to
It runs deeper than my bones
Swirling shades of blue
slow dancing in your sky
The sun kisses the earth
and I hush my urge to cry
Someone you can come to
It runs deeper than my bones
Cause I hear the whispered words
in your masterpiece, beautiful
You speak the unspeakable through
I love you too
Someone you can come to
With no one to hold on 'till you hit the ground
Seaching for some place to run to
You fall out of existence
You got lost in the crowd
Always your back against the wall
I turn your life around into something good
Don't face this world alone
'Cause I'm there for you my love
You will find me in the mirror
Waiting for you
Oh baby, hold on
We'll make it
You cover the bruises the best way you can
Hiding your *flors in the dark
Desperately seeking
To understand
Why everything is falling apart
Don't you worry now
I do anything to pull you out
I turn your life around into something good
Don't face this world alone
'Cause I'm there fo...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【Sing For You】_Tracy Chapman-Sing For You在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
Sing For You
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
Tracy Chapman歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
免费下载到手机Secondhand Serenade 单曲 Fall For You 歌词中文翻译_百度知道
Secondhand Serenade 单曲 Fall For You 歌词中文翻译
那位牛人帮忙翻译下歌词 谢谢很喜欢这首歌
提问者采纳
s true  我发誓是真的  Because a girl like you is impossible to find  因为不可能再找到像你一样的女孩  You are impossible to find  不可能再找到了  So breathe in so deep  呼吸的更深  Breathe me in  让我们气息一致  I't make me change my mind  不要让我改变我的心意  Or I wont live to see another day  不然我会一天都活不下去  I swear it't make me change my mind  不要让我改变我的心意  Or I wont live to see another day  不然我会一天都活不下去  I swear it're asleep  当你熟睡的时候  Because tonight will be the night that I will  因为今晚将是  fall for you Over again  我重新爱你的夜晚  Don's true  我发誓是真的  Because a girl like you is impossible to find  因为不可能再找到像你一样的女孩  Your impossible to find  不可能再找到了  This is not what I intended  这不是我故意的  I always swore to you I&#39  《fall for you》属于你  -- secondhand serenade  The best thing about tonight't make me change my mind  不要让我改变我的心意  Or I wont live to see another day  不然我会一天都活不下去  I swear it're wearing thin down to the core  我知道你的核心已慢慢消失  But hold your breathe  先屏息静气  Because tonight will be the night that I will  因为今晚将是  fall for you Over again  我重新爱你的夜晚  Don't make me change my mind  不要让我改变我的心意  Or I wont live to see another day  不然我会一天都活不下去  I swear it&#39.  Could it be that we have been this way before  我们曾经这样过吧  I know you don're not fighting  今晚发生的最好的事是我们不再争吵;d never fall apart  我总是想你发誓我不会倒下  You always thought that I was stronger  你总认为我很坚强  I may have failed  我可能让你失望  But I have loved you from the start  但我从一开始就是爱你的  Ohhhh  But hold your breathe  先屏息静气  Because tonight will be the night that I will  因为今晚将是  fall for you Over again  我重新爱你的夜晚  Don's true  我发誓是真的  Because a girl like you is impossible to find  因为不可能再找到像你一样的女孩  You are impossible to find  不可能再找到了  Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you  Over again  因为今晚将是我重新爱你的夜晚  Don't think that I am trying  我知道你不认为我在努力  I know you'm yours to keep  我是你的  And hold onto your words  守住你的保证  Cause talk is cheap  因为语言是不值钱的  And remember me tonight  然后记住我  When you's that we&#39
提问者评价
谢谢 你无私的帮助
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Could it be that we have been this way before会不会是我们一直在这样做之前, I know you don't think that I am trying我知道你不认为我想 I know you're wearing thin down to the core我知道您穿薄到核心 But hold your breathe但你的呼吸 Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you因为今晚将夜晚,我会属于你 Over again一次又一次 Don't make me change my mind不要让我改变主意 Or I wont live to see another day或I wont能活着看到另一天 I swear it's true我发誓这是真的 Because a girl like you is impossible to find因为一个女孩喜欢你是不可能找到 You're impossible to find您不可能找到 This is not what I intended这不是什么,我打算 I always swore to you I'd never...
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求麦当娜 Crazy for you歌词._百度知道
求麦当娜 Crazy for you歌词.
这是全新的感觉;m deeper into U.我从不曾象这样的需要任何人.我们俩静静的伫立在时光中。I&#39。I walk over 2 where Us all brand new,crazy 4 U .当乐声响起!Touch me once & U&#39。I never wanted anyone like this!Crazy 4 U ? 你难道感受不到我凝视的沉重,我为你疯狂,U&#39。Eye 2 eye we need no words at all! 我为你而疯狂。It&#39,I&#39!Touch me once & U'll know it&#39.你知道这是真的。I'm crazy 4 U,就是──I&#39。I see U through the smokey air.每一次呼吸。And U know it'm crazy?U&#39.你如此靠近.触摸我,我看见了你.四目相对,is that! 我为你而疯狂。I never wanted anyone like this,却又隔了一个世界;ll feel it in my kiss! 我为你疯狂.这是全新的感觉,I&#39,从我的吻中你可以感觉得到.陌生人在黑暗中尽情狂欢.触摸我.努力克制自己的心,你就明白这是真的! 我为你而疯狂.这是全新的感觉。Every breath I&#39。Soon we two are standing still in time.你知道这是真的.这是全新的感觉.如果你了解我.我渴望诉说的! 为你而疯狂;m crazy 4 U ;ll know it'&#39。Strangers making re so close bull know it&#39!Crazy 4 U 。Two by two their bodies become one。It&#39!It&#39.我真的为你疯狂。Slowly now we begin 2 move,crazy 4 U,U'll feel it in my kiss,从我的吻中你可以感觉得到。What I&#39,crazy 4 U.我从不曾象这样的需要任何人;t U feel the weight of my stare !It&#39.缓缓的,U&#39,我为你疯狂,U&#39,他们的胴体合二为一.我从不曾象这样的需要任何人.成双成对的。I's true,crazy 4 U ;s all brand new,整个房里开始摇摆起来.我向着你的方向走去,不需要言语,从我的吻中你可以感觉得到。I never wanm crazy 4 U ,你就明白这是真的.触摸我;ll feel it in my kiss.我真的为你疯狂;s true,你会明白──I&#39,我俩开始移动!Trying hard 2 control my heart! 为你而疯狂。I&#39.透过烟雾;m crazy 4 U;m dying 2 say。Can&#39,你就明白这是真的。And U know it&#39Swaying roomm crazy 4 U。It&#39。If U read my mind!Touch me once & U'm crazy 4 U.这是全新的感觉,我都更深入你。I'm crazy 4 U
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
麦当娜的相关知识
其他1条回答
swaying room as the music starts.当乐声响起,整个房里开始摇摆起来.
strangers making the most of the dark.陌生人在黑暗中尽情狂欢.
two by two their bodies become one.成双成对的,他们的胴体合二为一.
i see u through the smokey air.透过烟雾,我看见了你.
can't u feel the weight of my stare ?你难道感受不到我凝视的沉重?
u're so close but still a world away.你如此靠近,却又隔了一个世界.
what i''m dying to say,is that.我渴望诉说的,就是——
i'm crazy for u !我为你而疯狂!
touch me once u'll know it's true.触摸我,你就明白这是真的.
i never wanted anyone like this.我从不曾象这样的需要任何人.
it's all brand new,u'll feel it in my kiss.这是全新的感觉,从我的吻中你可以感觉得...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求I'll right h i will be .歌词(英文及翻译。)_百度知道
求I'll right h i will be .歌词(英文及翻译。)
提问者采纳
亲爱的,以为我们,难道你不见我为你而迷醉 I wonder how we can survive This romance 我想知道这段爱情如何才能维系 But in the end if I’m with you I’ll take the chance 但如果最终我能和你在一起,我尝到苦涩的泪,就算满心悲伤,泪水却落下,不再分离, can’t you see it baby You’ve got me in crazy 哦,你到底在何方,终会在一起 I hear the laughter,日复一日 And I slowly go insane 我已渐渐憔悴 I hear your voice on the line 恍惚传来你的声音(记忆中则是源自一个描写在海边思念的典故) But it doesn’t stop the pain 却抚平不了心中伤痛 If I see you next to never 如果你我真的再难相逢 How can we say forever 我们如何相信永远,但我无法靠近你 Oh,我将紧紧拥抱, I will be right here waiting for you 我都将在这里静静等待 I took for granted, all the times That I thought would last somehow 曾经一直,你又怎忍看见我为你痴狂? I wonder how we can survive This romance 不知道怎样才可让爱永存 But in the end if I’m with you I’ll take the chance 只知若你回来, can’t you see it baby You’ve got me in crazy 哦?Oh, I taste the tears But I can’t get near you now 笑声犹在,日复一日 And I slowly go insane 我日见焦灼 I hear your voice on the line 话筒传来你的声音 But it doesn’t stop the pain 但却止不了我心中的痛 If I see you next to never 如果你我难以相间 How can we say forever 又如何谈得上永远 Wherever you go 无论你去到何方 Whatever you do 无论你在做何事 I will be right here waiting here waiting for you 我都将在这里等你 Whatever it takes or how my heart breaks 无论要付出什么或者我的心怎样破碎 I will be right here waiting for you 我都将在这里等你 I took for granted? Wherever you go 无论你去到何方 Whatever you do 无论你现在怎样 (可以出海一去不复返) I will be right here waiting here waiting for you 我都将在这里静静等待 Whatever it takes or how my heart breaks 就算一无所有,我一定会好好珍惜这个时机
天海相隔, all the times That I thought would last somehow 我总是想当然的认为我们终究可以持续下去 I hear the laughter, I taste the tears But I can’t get near you now 我听到嘲笑Right here waiting
Oceans apart day after day 天海相隔
相关专业回答
i will be right here waiting for you我会在这里等你双语对照词典结果:网络释义1. 我就在这里等候你2. 我会在这里等候你3. 我将在这里等候你。例句:1.I will be right here waiting for you. 我都会在这里等待着你。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Right here waiting
Oceans apart day after day
天海相隔,日复一日
And I slowly go insane
我日见焦灼
I hear your voice on the line
话筒传来你的声音
But it doesn’t stop the pain
但却止不了我心中的痛