有一首电音的英文歌英文歌歌词中多次重复in the darkne好像是电音

英文歌开头是电音开,歌词都是哦哦哦哦哦哦 节奏感很快 好像有一句叫I GOD YOU_百度知道
英文歌开头是电音开,歌词都是哦哦哦哦哦哦 节奏感很快 好像有一句叫I GOD YOU
电音 节奏感快
好像有一句叫I GOD YOU
女歌手唱的
提问者采纳
你看是不是这首《Till The 哗矗糕匪蕹睹革色宫姬World Ends》[是由全球流行天后 Britney Spears(布兰妮·斯皮尔斯)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
节奏感的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁5 秒后返回
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!金鹰955电台的一首歌,号上午10点50左右,是一首英文歌,前面是电音后面是女声。_百度知道
金鹰955电台的一首歌,号上午10点50左右,是一首英文歌,前面是电音后面是女声。
大概是那一档音乐节目的倒数第二首,是一首英文歌,前面是电音后面是女声金鹰955电台的一首歌,还没有来得及掏手机就放完了,只放了一段,号上午10点50左右
s gonna mourn you tonightNo more licks to wet your appetiteYou make me sickI didn'm glad I had it in meNow The KingThe King, soThree cheers for the one that got awayYou were just blah blah blahI was oh my godAnd unlike your anatomyI's a party in your honorBut you won's a party in your honorBut you won't wanna fightI thought we ruled the heavens and the earthI really thought I was the only girlYour secrets have all been revealed to meYou' bahThere's a party in your honorBut you won's ever gonna get the QueenSo;m glad I had it in meNow The KingThe Kt think nobody't be there whatever!But The Queen is aliveThere are consequences in this lifeA punishment that fit the crimeYour last wordsI heard I&#39, soThree cheers for the one that got awayYou were just blah blah blahI was oh my godAnd unlike your anatomyI&#39, the KingThe King is deadBut The Queen is aliveI guess the village didn'm glad I had it in meNow The KingThe Kve been dethroned there goes your legacySo, soThree cheers for the one that got awayYou were just blah blah blahI was oh my godAnd unlike your anatomyI&#39: he underestimatesHe didn't be there whatever, the KingThe King is deadThe King, rah rah rahSis boom fuckin&#39, the KingThe Km sorryNow look at me in all my gloryThe King is dead but the Queen is aliveI wear your crown and I look quite niceI almost let you get the best of meBut no one't bother to appreciatSo, rah rah rahSis boom fucking bahThere&#39, rah rah rahSis boom fuckin't raise you rightDon' bahThere&#39The King is dead but the Queen is aliveOff with his head I am done with his liesA fair win I have fought for my lifeA clean slate after all this timeA revolution and now I am in chargeMy evolution is to shoot for the starsHis first mistake
这是什么鬼?
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
金鹰955的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌 女唱的 中间歌词有什么watch say 什么 旋律比较慢的_百度知道
一首英文歌 女唱的 中间歌词有什么watch say 什么 旋律比较慢的
提问者采纳
一个电音效果强一些:Whatcha Say
演唱者:Jason Derulo 有两个不同的版本你听到的旋律比较慢的这一首 hide and see ,中间的watch say是剪辑来的,剪自一首曾经登上美国bill board排行榜的超赞电音,歌名
提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Whatcha Say。Jason Derulo
love the way you lie
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌,女声唱的,电音的_百度知道
找一首英文歌,女声唱的,电音的
里面歌词有什么 一开始是很轻快的前奏大概几秒,然后第一句是什么 YOU KISS OF 什么什么的,中间歌词有 I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO。I DON'T 供抚垛幌艹呵讹童番阔KNOW WHAT TO SAY什么的。前奏没多久就开始啦啦啦啦啦,中间也经常LALALALAL,很轻快的那种,节奏感比较强,电音歌曲
已经自己找到了 是AROUND THE WORLD=。=
我有更好的答案
I don't know what to do shazz唱的。你看看是不是这首。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
电音的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 有一首电音的英文歌 的文章