其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌用中文翻译过来的第一句是,医生.律师.或歌唱家。请问这首歌叫什么名字啊_百度知道
有一首英文歌用中文翻译过来的第一句是,医生.律师.或歌唱家。请问这首歌叫什么名字啊
歌名:What U wanna B歌手:Darin Zanyar歌词:doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be i know that we all got one thing that we all share together we got that one nice dream we live for you never know what life could bring coz nothing last for ever just hold on to the team you play for i know you could reach the top make sure that you won't stop be the one that you wanna be now sing this with me doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be we may have different ways to think but it doesn't really matter we all caught up in the steam of this life focus on every little thing that's what does really matter luxury cars and bling thats not real life i know you could reach the top make sure that you won't stop be the one that you wanna be now sing this with me doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be last year i used to dream about this day now i'm here i'm singing for you i hope i could inspire you coz i've got all the love, coz i've got all love for you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌名:B What U Wanna B
doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师,还是歌手?
why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统,成为一个有梦想的人you can you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为你想成为的人
police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员,或者是邮递员
why not something like your old man 为什么不能是像你父亲之类的人呢?
you can be just the one you wanna be 只要你想,你就能成为你想做的人
doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师,还是歌手?
why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不能是当总统呢,要成为一个梦想家
you can be just the one you wanna be 只要你想,你就能成为你想做的人
i know that we all...
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌 女的 唱的第一句的开头翻译成中文的开头是 还记得泪水顺着你的脸颊留下_百度知道
一首英文歌 女的 唱的第一句的开头翻译成中文的开头是 还记得泪水顺着你的脸颊留下
don’t leave me here alone 我记得你说过taylor swift - safe and sound I remember tears streaming down your face 我记得泪水顺着你的脸颊流下 when I said, I’ll never let you go 当我说我将永不放开你的手 When all those shadows almost killed your light 当所有的阴影几乎挡住了你的光亮 I remember you said。” But all that’s dead and gone and passed tonight 但这一切都在今晚化作尘埃 Just close your eyes 只需闭上你的眼睛 the sun is going down 太阳已西沉 You’ll be alright 你会没事的 no one can hurt you now 如今没有人能伤害你了 Come morning light 当明日晨光初现 You and I’ll be safe and sound 我们都将安然无恙 Don’t you dare look out your window darling 亲爱的,你害怕看到窗外吧 everything’s on fire 一切都在燃烧 The war outside our door keeps raging on 门外的战争仍在激烈的进行 hold onto this lullaby 牢牢记得我为你唱的这只摇篮曲 even when the music’s gone 即使音乐已经停止 Just close your eyes 只需闭上你的眼睛 the sun is going down 太阳已西沉 You’ll be alright 你会没事的 no one can hurt you now 如今没有人能伤害你了 Come morning light 当明日晨光初现 You and I’ll be safe and sound 我们都将安然无恙 Just close your eyes 只需闭上你的眼睛 You’ll be alright 你会没事的 Come morning light:“别把我一个人扔下
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁今晚第二届夏季青年奥林匹克运动会开幕式上面。。。有一个女的唱了一首英文歌,其中一句歌词翻译是,你打_百度知道
今晚第二届夏季青年奥林匹克运动会开幕式上面。。。有一个女的唱了一首英文歌,其中一句歌词翻译是,你打
晚第二届夏季青年奥林匹克运动会开幕式上面。请问是什么歌。,其中一句歌词翻译是。。。。有一个女的唱了一首英文歌。。,你打破了我的每一个束缚。
t even feel like falling但我现在岂不是又是一种颓靡吗.Hit me like a ray of sun你就像一缕阳光一样照射着我Burning through my darkest night点亮我最黑暗的夜晚You't even make a sound它们吭都不吭一声I found a way to let you in我就这样鲁莽的让你进入了我的世界But I never really had a doubt但我从未怀疑过你Standing in the light of your halo站在你的光环之下I got my angel now我找到了我的守护天使It's written all over your face这都被写到你的脸上Baby I can feel your halo亲爱的 我能感到你那神圣的光环Pray it won'd never fall again我发誓我再也不会颓靡But this don's the risk that I&#39Halo演唱;t never gonna shut you out我不会把你拒而不理Everywhere I&#39.;m surrounded by your embrace我都被你的拥抱拥护着Baby I can see your halo亲爱的 我能看到你那神圣的光环You know you't fade away我祈祷它永远都不会消逝I can feel your halo (halo) halo我可以感觉到你的光环I can see your halo (halo) halo我可以清清楚楚的看到它I can feel your halo (halo) haloI can see your halo (halo) haloWve been awakened这就好像我被你唤醒一样Every rule I had you breakin's like I're tumbling down亲爱的 看吧 现在它们都已倒塌And they didn're everything I need and more你是我需要的一切 甚至更多It'我是我冒的一个险I ain&#39?Gravity can'm looking now不管现在我走到哪里I'm takin're my saving grace你知道吗 你就是我的守护神You't even put up a fight它们甚至没有反抗什么They didn'm addicted to your light我已经沉溺于你所给予的光芒I swore I're the only one that I want你是我的唯一Think I'每个束缚都让你打破It&#39.:碧昂斯Remember those walls I built我还记得那些我砌起的高墙Well baby they&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
奥林匹克运动会的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁很喜欢一首英文歌忘了名了谁知道说下,其中有一句翻译成中文是:无论你去哪,无论你在哪里,我永远陪在你身边 知道的说谢谢
十年coDT19BU65
Right here waitingoceans apart day after day and i slowly go insane i hear your voice on the line but it doesn t stop the pain if i see you next to never how can we say forever wherever you go whatever you do i will be right here waiting for you whatever it takes or how my heart breaks i will be right here waiting for you i took for granted all the times that i thought would last somehow i hear the laughter i taste the tears but i can t get near you now oh can t you see it baby you ve got me going crazy i wonder how we can survive this romance but in the end if i m with you i ll take the chance oh can t you see it baby you ve got me going crazy waiting for you(应该是这首吧~~)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
中文名;此情可待 英文名;right here waiting
right here waiting
right here waiting
wherever you go whatever you do I will be right here waiting for you歌名叫做 Right Here Waiting
right here waiting
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢的一句名言ppt 的文章

随机推荐