求一首英文歌baby i wanna be with you about the day hold out hopemy breath hope

i wanna be with you(歌手:moore mandy)的中文歌词_百度知道
i wanna be with you(歌手:moore mandy)的中文歌词
t seem to get myself to think of anything but youYour breath ve wanted so much to feel before:moore mandy
专辑, I taste the truthWe know what I came here forSo I won't ask for more[CHORUS]I wanna be with youIf only for a nightMoore MandyTo be the on who&#39,ll hold you tonight like I would if you were mine to hold forevermoreAnd I's in your arms to hold you tightI wanna be with youThere&#39, to feel beforeHow beautiful it isJust to be like this[CHORUS]Oh;s nothing more to sayThere&#39:i wanna be with you
I try but I can&#39, gentle kiss I taste the truth, babyI can't fight this feeling anymore(anymore)Drives me crazy when I try toSo call my name and take my handCan you make my wish, your command(command)?Yeah[CHORUS]Oh yeahI wanna be with youWs nothing else I want more than to feel this wayI wanna be with youSo I&#39, yeahI wanna bei wanna be with you
歌手;ll savor each touch that I&#39, ooo
提问者采纳
你温柔的吻我真实的感觉得到, I taste the truth 你温暖地呼气在我脸上;ll savor each touch that I't ask for more 我不再质疑更多, baby,我将抱紧你;ll hold you tonight like I would if you were mine to hold forevermore 今夜;ve wanted so much to feel before,这之前我多希望得到的How beautiful it is多美的感觉 Just to be like this 一切就这样[CHORUS] OhI wanna be with you (我想和你在一起)歌手, gentle kiss I taste the truth,我多希望能这样永远一去And I&#39,我感觉得到We know what I came here for So I won&#39, your command(command),因为我们知道我来这的原因[CHORUS] I wanna be with you我想与你在一起 If only for a night 哪怕仅是一夜Moore Mandy 穆尔曼蒂(人品)To be the on who's in your arms to hold you tight 在你紧紧的怀抱中I wanna be with you我想与你在一起 There&#39, yeah 想与你在一起I wanna be:i wanna be with you I try but I can&#39,你的需求;s nothing else I want more than to feel this way 没有其它任何比现在我更想要I wanna be with you 我想与你在一起So I&#39,亲爱的I can's nothing more to say不必更多的言语 There&#39, baby Oh;t fight this feeling anymore(anymore)我无法摆脱这种感觉 Drives me crazy when I try to发疯的想得到 So call my name and take my hand 呼唤我的名字,握紧我的手Can you make my wish, ooo? Yeah 你能否让我的希望, I wanna be我想,亲爱的?[CHORUS] Oh yeah I wanna be with you 我想与你在一起Wanna be with you,我需要-------------------------------- -:moore mandy 专辑, to feel before 我将记忆每个触摸(感觉);t seem to get myself to think of anything but you 我无法让自己忘记你的一切 Your breath on my face your warm
提问者评价
翻译了就行,呵呵
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Darin-B What U Wanna B 亲爱的,你想成为什么?
doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师,还是歌手?
why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不能是当总统呢,要成为一个梦想家
you can be just the one you wanna be 只要你想,你就能成为你想做的人
police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防队员,或者是邮递员
why not something like your old man 为什么不能是像你父亲之类的人呢?
you can be just the one you wanna be 只要你想,你就能成为你想做的人
doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师,还是歌手?
why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不能是当总统呢,要成为一个梦想家
you can be jus...
mandy的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首男生唱的英文歌,副歌部分有几句的最后几个词分别是 another day,..._百度知道
求一首男生唱的英文歌,副歌部分有几句的最后几个词分别是 another day,...
ll stay,hope you&#39,副歌部分有几句的最后几个词分别是 another day求一首男生唱的英文歌
提问者采纳
I’m gonna have to let you goYes or noAm I holding on to something that will never happenTell me have I fallen deeper than I shouldI don’t wanna say goodbyeBut can’t hold on to chances nowI gotta hear yes or noOh am I falling in love aloneBaby I don’t wanna wait another dayHold my breath and hope you’ll stayBut I don’t wanna let you goGirl I’m running out of patience, out of timeEvery night I’m praying you’ll be mineSo girl you gotta let me knowOr I’mclaude的yes or noI can never read your mindSo won’t you please say somethingDon’t you think by now I’ve earned your honestyIt feels like forever since I told you how I’m feeling nowYou gotta tell me yes or noAm I falling in love aloneBaby I don’t wanna wait another dayHold my breath and hope you’ll stayBut I don’t wanna let you goGirl I’m running out of patience, out of timeEvery night I’m praying you’ll be mineSo girl you gotta let me knowOr I’m, I’m gonna have to let you goYes or noIs it yesIs it noGot to knowYes or no (Yes or no)Is it yesIs it noGot to knowYes or no (let you go)Is it yesIs it noGot to knowYes or no (let you go)Is it yesIs it noGot to knowYes or no (let you go)One little word is all it takesSo what’s your answerI’m beggin’ you to tell me which one it will beCause baby I don’t wanna wait another dayHold my breath and hope you’ll stay (hope you’ll stay)But I don’t wanna let you go (but I don’t wanna let you go)Girl I’m running out of patience
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
迈克杰克逊的you are not alone
歌词You Are Not Alone 永远相伴 (你不会孤单)
Another day has gone 又一日过往
I'm still all alone 我依然孤单
How could this be 怎会如此?
You're not here with me 你不在我的身边
You never said goodbye 你从不说再见
Someone tell me why 谁能告诉我因缘
Did you have to go 你真得走吗?
And leave my world so cold 我的世界一片凄凉
Everyday I sit and ask myself 每天坐下来问自己
How did love slip away 爱情怎会远离
Something whispers in my ear and says 冥冥之中有人贴耳低语:
That you are not alone 你并不会孤单
For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁
Though you're far away 不管你多远
I am here to stay 我守...
《dj maxwell》《
it is ok》你听听看是不是这两首!我是在酷狗音乐盒里面搜索歌词找到的,歌曲听起来还比较不错
您可能关注的推广
副歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首男的唱的英文歌,开头是 baby you know,that i do wanna be with you and i wanna know 有点抒情_百度知道
一首男的唱的英文歌,开头是 baby you know,that i do wanna be with you and i wanna know 有点抒情
提问者采纳
哥们 你要的肯定是。M80唱的 feeling u。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
wanna的相关知识
其他1条回答
Samini - Too Bad
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有哪些好听的英文歌,要有歌词_百度知道
有哪些好听的英文歌,要有歌词
提问者采纳
ve never been to mePlease lady.Hey Juliet why do you do him this wayToo far to turn aroundSo I've found outside your skin right near the fireThat we can babyWe can change and feel alrightI't know enough,t you tell yourself ...展开全文ve never been to mePlease lady.Hey Juliet why do you do him this wayToo far to turn aroundSo I've found outside your skin right near the fireThat we can babyWe can change and feel alrightI't know enough,t you tell yourselfI, yeahAnd it'd be bitter from the sweetI spent my life exploring the subtle whoringthat cost too much to be freeHve found outside your skin right near the fireThat we can baby2. I&#39.pleteBut I;s hard for me to lose in my lifeI&#39, yeahAnd it's hard for me to loseIn my life I're not alone)Just tell yourselfWon&#39, I get some kinda lazy dayHey yeahI&#39, you ks loveSometimes I's bell&#39? It&#39, never an honest wordThat was when I ruled the worldIt was the wicked and wild windBlew down thm gonna stand my groundGimme just a little bit of hopeWiths hard for me to lose in my lifeI&#39, I've been fabulous through to fight my town a nameI&#39, you and me can run awayI just want you to knowI wanna be your RomeoHey JulietI know you really want meI hear your friends talk about meSo why you tryin to do without meWhen you got meWhere you want meYou don&#39, but I've found only time will tellAnd I will figure out that we can babyWe can ve never been to me(spoken)Hre fineYou really blow my mindMaybe someday, you and me can run awayI just want you to knowI wanna be your RomeoHey JulietGirl you got me on my kneesBve been to paradiseCharlene-I's hard for me to lose in my lifeI'd becomeRevolutionaries WaitFor my head on a silver plateJust a puppet on a lonely stringOh who would ll be stooped tomorrow if I don've tried to page you twiceBut I see you roll your eyesWish I could make it realBut ve found only time will tellI will figure out that we can babyWe can do a one night stand?It're going to make love with tonightThat've found outside your skin right near the fireThat we can babyWe can change and feel alrightCause it&#39!&t have to say foreverFor us to hang togetherSo - hear - me - when I - sayHey Juliet4.,And it've seen some things that a woman ain&#39, I took the sweet lifeAnd never knew I't leave as them both the sameBut I dont know enough, don's goneThere's ringingRoman Cavalry choirs are singingBe my mirror my sword and shieldMy missionaries in a foreign fieldFor some reason I can not explainI know Saint Peter will call my nameNever an honest wordBut that was when I ruled the world(Ohhhhh Ohhh Ohhh)Hear Jerusalem&#39.;ll be OKNow things are only getting worseAnd you need someone to take the blameWhen your lover'll Be OK-McflyWhen everything is going wrongAnd things are just a little strangeCos's hard for me to lose in my lifeI'll never doBut I wish someone had talked to me like I wanna talk to youI&#39, anywhere I could runTook the hand of a preachman and we made love in the sunBut I ran out of places and friendly facesBecause I had to be freeI'Now the old king is dead! Lem what I&#39, I get some kinda lazy dayHey yeahCause it'm all alone todayI can see so much of me still living in your eyesWon&#39.Shattered windows and the sound of drumsPeople could not believe what I&#39, that ain&#39.; for so long nowYou've been to Georgia and California, just tell yourselfI;s no-one to share the painYou's hard for me to loseIn my life I've been undressed by kingsAnd I't supposed to seeI&#39, gimme one more chanceCause I know you really want meI hear your friends talk about meSo why you tryin to do without meWhen you got meWhere you want meHey JulietI think you&#39, yeahAnd it're sleeping with the TV onAnd you&#39, yeahAnd it't you share a part of a weary heartthat has lived a million liesI've never been to me-CharleneI'One minute I held the keyNext the walls were closed on meAnd I discovered that my castles standUpon pillars of song,m a little used to wandering outside the rainYou can leave me tomorrow if it suits you just the sameBut I don've forgotten how to smileAnd overhead the skies are clearBut it still seems to rain on youAnd your only friendsAll have better things to doWhen you&#39.I've never been to me5;ve been watching youEvery little thing you doEvery time I see you passIn my homeroom class, I need someone who leaves the dayHey yeahCause it&#39.hey juliet-lmntHey I't just walk awayCause I have this need to tell you why I&#39, I's eyesListen as the crowd would sing.;ve found only time will tellAnd I will figure out that we can babyWe can ve no doubt you dream about the things you's a lieA fantasy we create about people and places as we're fineYou really blow my mindMve found outside your skin right near the fireThat we can babyWe can change and feel alrightFree Loop--Daniel PowterCause it&#39, that&#39:Hey JulietI think you&#39.Try a little harder3;ve never been to me Charlene(Ken Kirsch /re a discontented mother and a regimented wifeI's hard for me to loseIn my life I&#39, baby pleaseGot my best DJ on t Ronald Miller)Hs hard for me to loseIn my life I's ringingRoman Cavalry choirs are singingBe my mirror my sword and shieldMy missionaries in a foreign fieldFor some reason I can not explainOnce you s bell't no big dealCause I know you really want meI hear your friends talk about meSo why you tryin to do without meWhen you got meWhere you want me Cs that little baby you've found only time will tellAnd I will figure out that we can babyWe can re down and lostAnd you need a helping handAlong the wayOh,the same one you're lying in an empty bedAll the alcohol in the worldWould never help me to forgetJust try a little harderTry your best to make itThrough the dayYou&#39, cursing at your lifeYou're not alone(You've been to crying for unborn childrenthave gotI&#39?I hear Jerusalem's that man you fought with this morning, I;s bell've been to paradise, makes my heart beat fastI&#39, please, lady1;ve been to Nice and the isle of GreeceWhile I sipped champagne on a yachtI moved like Harlow in Monte Carlo and showed &#39.Free Loop-Daniel PowterI&#39:&quot.Viva la Vida-ColdplayI used to rule the worldSeas would rise when I gave the wordNow in the morning I sweep aloneSweep the streets I used to ownI used to roll the diceFeel the fear in my enemy'm a little used to calling outside your nameI wont see you tonight so I can keep from going insaneBut I don'd like them to beBut yove been to paradiseBut I&#39, pillars of sandI hear Jerusalem&#39收起
网友推荐的&歌词好的英文歌
72336人推荐
57440人推荐
53800人推荐
48964人推荐
44760人推荐
43093人推荐
37295人推荐
33087人推荐
31536人推荐
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
sunrise--Catie.
i've gotta reach you
i've gotta see you
let the light shine down on me
when the day breaks
and the sky is changing colors
into something new i wanna see it with you
i wanna see you again
promise that you always stay
when the world is brand new
i wanna see it with you
I wanna touch you
I wanna make you feel like you are the only one in this world for me
I wanna hold you
I wanna make you see
yesterday was long ago as soon as it'll be
i wanna see you again
promise that you always stay
when the world is brand new
i wanna see it with you
cause I'm not gonna ...
the click five - happy birthday
下载地址http://www./zine/HappyBirthday.mp3
i know i'm in the wrong
time flies
when you're having fun
you wake up
another year is gone
twenty onei guess you wanna know
why i'm on the phone
its been a day or so
i know it's kinda late
but happy birthdayyeah yeah whoa oh
i know you hate me
yeah yeah whoa oh
well i miss you too
yeah yeah i know
i know its kinda late
but happy birthdayso hard
when you're far away
it's lame but i forgot the date
i won't make the same mistake
it's all too latenow you know
don't hang up the phone
i wish i was at home
i know its way too late
&&a little love &&,&&tonight, i feel close to you && 你点试听,它自己有歌词
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,男生唱的慢歌,其中有一句大概是baby,i love say ,i wanna 。。the day ,有谁知道吗?_百度知道
求一首英文歌,男生唱的慢歌,其中有一句大概是baby,i love say ,i wanna 。。the day ,有谁知道吗?
不是快歌,我要的是慢歌中山市一中高中部9栋女生宿舍的同学应该知道。看清楚才答呀,有点像情歌啊,很像情歌,好像是告白的歌,各位大哥大姐,九月29日和30日中午起床时广播过的(一共播了三首,好像是第一首还是第二首)!。那歌手的声音一听就知道是白种人。很抒情!,很有磁性
我有更好的答案
I Wanna Know-- joe
应该是Jystin Bieber的Baby
Love cold this belove
Thin Lizzy 的Baby Please Don't Go
I tried to warn you baby
I tried to tell you I was down
Oh yeah yeah
You would not listen baby
You would not hel pme when I was down
He tells her &Doesn't anybody understand I love her?&
That girl she holds my heart in her hands