相比honey要不动感一点。女声的声音没有那么尖。
呃呃,我尽力了
Tina Karol' - Honey
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首女声英文歌,第一句歌词是HEY HONEY,_百度知道
一首女声英文歌,第一句歌词是HEY HONEY,
歌曲名:When Two Become歌手:莎拉·蔻娜专辑:Key To My SoulSarah ConnorHey honeyit's been sometimesince you just came into my lifeand boy without a doubtyou turned me inside outsweet babyit's been a whilesince people doubted our love and claimedthat we were much too loudand press was what we're aboutbut we smiled into ourselves and knewthat I was meant to be with youand you were made for meso with a little touch from youand a little hug from mewe showed the world love is strongwhen two become oneso with a little smile from youand a little kiss from mewe can go anywhere at anytimeand be what we wanna beall fear is gone when two become oneMy darlingIt's been alrightto stay together side by sidewe've been through thick and thinwe knew that we could only winoho sugara boy, a girljust start to build up their own worldwith him she's feeling strongwith her he can't go wrongwe smiled into ourselves, it's truethat I was meant to stay with youand you will be with me eternallyso with a little touch from youand a little hug from mewe showed the world love is strongwhen two become oneso with a little smile from youand a little kiss from mewe can go anywhere at anytimeand be what we wanna beall fear is gone when two become oneThis song is for you my lovefor your endless dedicationin the sleepless nights I causedfor the sweetness of your patienceI love the way you love to hold mein the warmth of your embracecurled up in your arms at nightbaby that's my favourite placeso with a little touch from youand a little hug from mewe showed the world love is strongwhen two become oneso with a little smile from youand a little kiss from mewe can go anywhere at anytimeand be what we wanna beall fear is gone when two become oneOur love is strongwhen two become onethere's nothing wrongwhen two become one
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌,歌名不记得了,但那是首英文歌,歌词翻译过来好像是星期一我遇到一个女孩,星期2我怎样,还有星期3,4,5
有一首歌,歌名不记得了,但那是首英文歌,歌词翻译过来好像是星期一我遇到一个女孩,星期2我怎样,还有星期3,4,5 20
craig david - seven days
听听是这首吗
craig david - seven days On my way to see my friends 在我去看朋友的路上 who lived a couple blocks away from me (owh)他们住在离我不远的几个街区外 As I walked through the subway 当我在地下铁里走的时候 it must have been about quarter past three应该是3点一刻 In front of me 在我面前 stood a beautiful honey with a beautiful body站着一个窈窕妹妹 She asked me for the time她问我几点了 I said it'd cost her her name我说她得先告诉我她的名字 a six digit number & a date with me tomorrow at nine 一个六位数字和明天九点跟我约会 Did she decline? No她拒绝了吗,没有。 Didn't she mind? I don't think so她介意吗,我不这么认为 Was it for real? Damn sure 这是真的吗,毫无疑问。 What was the deal? A pretty girl aged 24 So was she keen? She couldn't wait 她是不是很期待呢?她等不及了。 Cinnamon queen? let me update肉桂皇后,让我更新一下吧。 What did she say? She said she'd love to rendezvous 她说什么了??她说她想约会。 She asked me what we were gonna do 她问我我们要干什么。 said we'd start with a bottle of moet for two 我说先喝两瓶moet酒 [Chorus] Monday 星期一 took her for a drink on Tuesday 星期二带她去喝了一杯 we were making love by Wednesday 星期三我们做爱了 and on Thursday & Friday & Saturday we chilled on Sunday星期四五六也作了 星期天什么也没敢 I met this girl on Monday 我星期一认识的这个女孩 took her for a drink on Tuesday星期二带她喝了一杯 we were making love by Wednesday星期三就做爱了 and on Thursday & Friday & Saturday we chilled on Sunday星期四五六也作了 星期日什么也没敢 [Verse 2] Nine was the time九点了 cos I'll be getting mine 因为我将得到 and she was looking fine 她看起来很好 Smooth talker 很爱说话 she told me 她告诉我 She'd love to unfold me all night long她愿意一夜躺在我身上 Ooh I loved the way she kicked it 我喜欢她推它 from the front to back she flipped (back she flipped it, ooh the way she kicked it)她前后弹它,向后弹它,喜欢她弹它 And I oh oh I yeah hope that she'd care cos I'm a man who'll always be there 我还希望它能在意,因为我会一直陪着他 Ooh yeah I'm not a man to play around baby 亲爱的,我不是花心男人 Ooh yeah cos a one night stand isn't really fair一夜情是不公平的 From the first impression girl hmm you don't seem to be like that 第一眼就看出你不喜欢 Cos there's no need to chat for there'll be plenty for that因为没有必要聊天,我们可以聊很多 From the subway to my home从地铁到我家 endless ringing of my phone 电话一直响 When you feeling all alone当你感到孤单的时候 all you gotta do你要做的 is just call me call me就是给我打电话 [Chorus] Monday took her for a drink on Tuesday we were making love by Wednesday and on Thursday & Friday & Saturday we chilled on Sunday I met this girl on Monday took her for a drink on Tuesday we were making love by Wednesday and on Thursday & Friday & Saturday we chilled on Sunday [Bridge] (Break it down, uh break it down)我被打倒了 Since I met this special lady自从遇见了这个特别的女子 ooh yeah I can't get her of my mind我不能不想他 She's one of a kind她是独一无二的 And I ain't about to deny it我也不会否认 It's a special kind thing with you-oh.......和你在一起很不一样 [Chorus] Monday took her for a drink on Tuesday we were making love by Wednesday and on Thursday & Friday & Saturday we chilled on Sunday I met this girl on Monday took her for a drink on Tuesday we were making love by Wednesday and on Thursday & Friday & Saturday we chilled on Sunday
的感言:赞!很赞!非常赞!从来没有这么赞过!
其他回答 (3)
《seven days》
http://barney.gonzaga.edu/~rholman/cd_sd.mp3?&&
克雷格·大卫的7 days
craig david - seven days
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号偶像来了求婚开场跳舞的歌是什么?这一期的偶像来了求婚把我看哭了。十几年的相爱不易。从高中相恋到同一所大学再到同在湖南卫视工作,到一个人的旅行到一起在家做饭吃。十年不易,不要放开眼前相爱之人。偶像来了求婚开场跳舞的歌好好听哦,就是女主角进场放的英文歌名字。十位女神经过紧锣密鼓的“惊喜”准备之后,终于到了“彩虹哥”的正式求婚环节,亲眼见证有情人终成眷属,对于众女神来说无疑是感动与激动情绪融合的时刻。一向以理性稳重形象示人的汪涵和何炅迎接女主出场时,心中感慨万分瞬间失控落泪,声音哽咽表示“一看到她出来眼泪就忍不住,平时她就像妹妹一样”。女神团助阵求婚现场集体落泪 汪涵何炅感触良多 经过一整天的准备,女神们不仅以亲手绣制的红盖头以及秤杆作为礼物,更是精心策划求婚现场,全身心投入“彩虹哥”的求婚计划之中。眼看着计划顺利进行,女主进场、置身一系列惊喜环节之中,听着“彩虹哥”真诚的爱情告白,一旁的女神们却比当事人还要感动。这对情侣长达13年的爱情长跑,让女神们纷纷留下了感动的泪水,不仅朱茵激动表示“相爱就要紧紧牵手”;一向呆萌的赵丽颖也直言“很感动”;而对于汪涵何炅谢娜三位湖南卫视的“老员工”来说,见证“彩虹哥”与女友的幸福时刻,无疑等同于见证亲人收获幸福,原本情绪相当平稳的女主角,在看到何炅汪涵两人登场时,终于忍不住内心的感动眼泪夺眶而出,一旁的何炅也是瞬间失控落泪,汪涵则眼眶通红表示“平时她都是跟在我们后面,叮嘱这个叮嘱那个,现在的感觉像嫁妹妹一样”,将内心万千感动情绪展露无疑。 女神融入“广电大家庭” 求婚计划收获幸福。正如何炅所言“摄像是前期,剪辑是后期,加上偶像就是一个大家庭”,虽相对于其他女神来说,谢娜、何炅、汪涵三人见证“亲人”收获幸福的情绪更甚,但经过两天幕后工作的了解,加上与工作人员们的接触,女神们也纷纷被广电工作人员的专注、拼搏所吸引,少了许多陌生感,多了一分理解与亲切,亦如宁静在收到剪辑师真诚祝福之后的感动、蔡少芬为送上最完美祝福语苦练普通话的投入,女神们俨然已经快速的融入了“广电大家庭”之中。而在了解到大批工作人员全心投入工作,却少有机会追求个人幸福的现状之后,在“彩虹哥”与女友许定终生的现场,女神们更是感触良多。看着眼前幸福的小情侣,女神们更是从内心里为“自家人”感到高兴。通过一场浪漫的求婚仪式,将偶像与幕后工作人员的距离又拉近了许多。歌名:I Really Like You歌手:Carly Rae Jepsen歌曲歌词英文I really wanna stopBut I just gotta taste for itI feel like I could fly with the ball on the moonSo honey hold my hand you like making me wait for itI feel I could die walking up to the room, oh yeahLate night watching television But how we get in this position? It's way too soon, I know this isn't loveBut I need to tell you somethingI really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?I really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?Oh, did I say too much?I'm so in my headWhen we're out of touchI really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?It's like everything you say is a sweet revelationAll I wanna do is get into your headYeah we could stay alone, you and me, and this temptationSipping on your lips, hanging on by thread, babyLate night watching televisionBut how we get in this position?It's way too soon, I know this isn't loveBut I need to tell you somethingI really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?I really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?Oh, did I say too much?I'm so in my headWhen we're out of touchI really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?Who gave you eyes like that?Said you could keep themI don't know how to actThe way I should be leavingI'm running out of timeGoing out of my mindI need to tell you somethingYeah, I need to tell you somethingI really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?I really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?Oh, did I say too much?I'm so in my headWhen we're out of touchI really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?I really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?I really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?[1]中文我真的很想让自己停下但我忍不住想要“尝尝”你像是漂浮在月球上的氢气球一般 感觉自己在空中飘荡亲爱的 就请紧握我的手 让我再耐心等待我感觉我已迫不及待渴望走进那间房昨夜还一起看着电视此刻就热火缠绵发展太快了,我知道这并非爱但我想要告诉你我是真的真的真的很喜欢你我渴望你,你渴望我吗,你也像我一样渴望吗我是真的真的真的很喜欢你我渴望你,你渴望我吗,你也像我一样渴望吗我是不是透露太多当我们不再触碰彼此时我满脑子都在想这个问题我是真的真的真的很喜欢你我渴望你,你渴望我吗,你也像我一样渴望吗你所说的一切就像是甜蜜的暗示我只想占据你的脑海我们可以独处,就你和我,感受那难以抗拒的诱惑你抿着嘴唇,亲爱的要小心,你小命不保了哦昨夜还一起看着电视此刻就热火缠绵发展太快了,我知道这并非爱但我想要告诉你我是真的真的真的很喜欢你我渴望你,你渴望我吗,你也像我一样渴望吗我是真的真的真的很喜欢你我渴望你,你渴望我吗,你也像我一样渴望吗我是不是透露太多当我们不再触碰彼此时我满脑子都在想这个问题我是真的真的真的很喜欢你我渴望你,你渴望我吗,你也像我一样渴望吗谁赐给你那迷人的双眸并告诉你,你将永远拥有我不知道该怎么做我应该离开了吧时间快不够了我快要失去理智我必须要告诉你一件事我需要告诉你我是真的真的真的很喜欢你我渴望你,你渴望我吗,你也像我一样渴望吗我是真的真的真的很喜欢你我渴望你,你渴望我吗,你也像我一样渴望吗我是不是透露太多当我们不再触碰彼此时我满脑子都在想这个问题我是真的真的真的很喜欢你我渴望你,你渴望我吗,你也像我一样渴望吗我是真的真的真的很喜欢你
转发请注明出处:
相关信息推荐:
Copyright & 2015扬帆起航
All rights reserved
备案号:吉ICP备号-5内容字号:
段落设置:
字体设置:
《Thinking Out Loud》中英文双语歌词
《Thinking Out Loud》这是个是一首适合于情侣表白的时候听,歌词就是一封非常完美的情书,所以大家不妨学一学这首歌曲,唱给自己喜欢的人听,这首歌是民谣男歌手艾德&希兰演唱的一首歌曲,收录于他的第二张录音室专辑《X》。2015年1月,该歌曲被2015全英奖提名为最佳英国单曲。
爱德华&克里斯多福&希兰(Edward Christopher Sheeran)艺名艾德&希兰(Ed Sheeran)。日出生于英国英格兰西约克郡,是大西洋唱片(Atlantic Records)旗下的一位歌手同时也是一位创作人。2011年6月,他的首支单曲在《The A Team》空降英国单曲榜第三名,同时该单曲在第55届格莱美颁奖典礼中被提名为年度最佳歌曲。第二张专辑《X》在英国销售达170万张。
When your legs don't work like they used to before
当你的双腿不像从前那样灵活
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
我不能将你抱起
Will your mouth still
你的嘴还会记得
remember the taste of my love
我爱的味道吗
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks
你还会眼带笑意么
Darlin' I will
亲爱的我会
Be lovin' you
Till we're seventy
直到我们年逾古稀
Baby my heart
Could still fall as hard
我还会坚定地爱上你
At twenty three
在人们二十三岁的时候
I'm thinkin' bout how
People fall in love in mysterious ways
他们如何以神秘的方式坠入爱河
Maybe just a touch of a hand
或许只是温柔的触碰
Me I fall in love with you every single day
我爱你在每一天
I just wanna tell you I am
我只想告诉你
So honey now
Take me into your lovin' arms
拥抱我,抱紧我
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
在星光下亲吻我
Place your head on my beating heart
靠在我的怀里
I'm thinking out loud
我想大声告诉你
Maybe we found love right where we are
也许我们会在当下发现爱情
When my hairs all but gone and my memory fades
当我年老头发掉光记忆力衰退时
And the crowds dont remember my name
人们也不记得我的名字
When my hands don't play
我的手不如从前那般灵活
the strings the same way
I know you will still love me the same
我知道你依然爱着我
'Cause honey your soul
因为亲爱的你的灵魂
Can never grow old
永远不会老去
It's evergreen
永远是那么的绿意盎然
Baby your smile's forever in my mind in memory
宝贝你的笑容永存在我的脑海里
I'm thinkin' bout how
People fall in love in mysterious ways
人们以怎样神秘的方式坠入爱河
Maybe it's all part of a plan
或许只是所有计划的一部分
I just keep on making the same mistakes
我将继续犯着同样的错误
Hoping that you'll understand
希望你会明白我的爱
That baby now
Take me into your loving arms
拥抱我,抱紧我
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
在星光下亲吻我
靠在我的怀里
I'm thinking out loud
我想大声告诉你
也许我们会发现爱就在这里
(al la la la la la la la la)
啦啦啦啦啦啦
Take me into your loving arms
拥抱我,抱紧我
Kiss me under
the light of a thousand stars (oh darlin')
在星光下 哦 亲爱的
靠在我的怀里
I'm thinking out loud
我想大声告诉你
也许我们会发现爱就在这里
Maybe We found love right where we are
也许我们会发现爱就在我们身边
And we found love right where we are
也许我们会发现爱就在我们身边。
分享给小伙伴们: