l.i wonder why 20.how....l.i wonder why 20.why....l.i wonder why 20.wei.rei

有一首歌,英文,很熟悉,第一句的最后几个单词是in the afternoon,高潮是I wonder ……_百度作业帮
有一首歌,英文,很熟悉,第一句的最后几个单词是in the afternoon,高潮是I wonder ……
有一首歌,英文,很熟悉,第一句的最后几个单词是in the afternoon,高潮是I wonder ……
我知道我知道,这是一首70年代的歌那个我第一次看到还是在妖舟的《穿越与反穿越》里面,然后我觉得很好听所以有抄下来,高潮是I wonder how i wander why ,yesterday you tell me about the bule bule sky,我还跑去问我的英文老师它的tile,嘿嘿,因为太好听我还把它背下来了,不过时隔一年忘了很多,等下啊,我去查下,我回来了是不是这个啊~嘿嘿,好像不是也...不过我只知道这个lemon tree(柠檬树)I‘m sitting here in the boring roomIt‘s just another rainy sunday afternoonI‘m wasting my time i‘ve got nothing to doI‘m hang in garound,I‘m waiting for youBut nothing ever happensAndI wonderI‘m driving around in my carI‘m driving too fast I‘m driving too farI‘d like to change my pointo fviewI feel so lonely,I‘m waiting for youBut nothing ever happensAnd IwonderI wonder howI wonder whyYesterday you told me ‘bout the blue blue skyAnd all that I can seeIs just a yellow lemon treeI‘m turning my head up and downI‘m turning turning turning turning turning aroundAnd all that I can seeIs just an other lemon treeI wonder howI wonder whyYesterday you told me ‘bout the blue blue skyAnd all that I can seeIs just another lemon treeI‘m turning my head up and downI‘m turning turning turning turning turning aroundAnd all that I can seeis just a yellowl emon treeand I wonder,wonderI wonder howI wonder whyYesterday you told me ‘bout the blue blue skyand all that I can seeand all that I can seeand all that I can seeIs just a yellow lemon treel.wonder.how....l.wonder.why....l.wonder.wei.rei_百度知道
l.wonder.how....l.wonder.why....l.wonder.wei.rei
erohy.may.live这首歌的
the songs we sang together, To see you once again,to seeyou once againMy Love
An empty street, I go to work.To find the place I love the most Where the fields are green. Im laughingwith my friends But I can&#39.. To hold you in my arms To promise you my love To tell you frommy heart, the sea is once again my love. You're all Im thinking of Reaching for the love that seems so far So I say it in a prayer And hope my dreams will take me there Where the skies are blue, an empty house I hold inside my heart Im all alone., Im holding on forever Reaching for the love that seems so far So I say a little prayer And hope my dreams will takeme there Where the skies are blue. my love. my love..(oh yeah) And all my love.., Im holding on forever Reaching for the love that seems so far So I say a little prayer.Overseas fromcoast to coast. It stop to keep myself from thinking..,To see you once again.To find the place I love the most Where the fields are green., I wonder why.Overseas fromcoast to coast., the songs we sang together .. To find the place I love the most Where the fields are green, I wonder why.Overseas fromcoast to coast.. (oh my love)Overseas fromcoast to coast. my love, I wonder where they are The days we had, the sea is once again, the sea is once again. And hope my dreams will takeme there Where the skies are blue. Say a little prayer (my sweet love) Dreams will takeme there Where the skies are blue (woah yeah).To Find the place I love the most Where the fields are green,I&#39, I wonder where they are The days we had.. my love.. (oh yeah) And all my love, the sea is once again.. my love. (oh no) I wonder how, the sea is once again., the rooms are getting smaller
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
海阔凭鱼跃的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 i wonder why罗马音 的文章

随机推荐