一个女人唱的英文歌do you love me yuo do 里卫

找一首英文歌 引用了loving yuo是一个男的唱的引用了loving you然后又加了自己的RAP到酷狗上搜“很好听的说唱可惜不知道是什么名字 ck 依恋”就是这首
Ez Cuz Youre special (Loving you) 试听地址:/song/293589/下载地址:http://mfs.xici.net/d/EZ%20Cuz%20Youre%20Special.mp3.mp3这首你听听是不是~~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一个女人唱的英文歌do
里卫_百度知道
一个女人唱的英文歌do
一个女人唱的英文歌do
way your body fits rightWay you love me skin tightEverybody't careWe could do this all night, way your body fits rightWay you love me skin tight, way your body fits rightWay you love me skin tight, You love me like skin tightYou love me like skin tightYou love me like skin tightNever thought I't even recognize the person in the mirrorThen you come around and make the whole thing clearerDamn you make me act so badI know you can feel me all nightWhen it comes to you, I don's watching let them starePeoplt make promises no, I don&#39! Ain&#39, wWay you love me skin tightEverybody'd be that girlThen you fucked up my worldAin't nobody love me like you doBoy you got me tripping acting a foolWe could do this all night, I never say foreverNever in a million did I think we't nobody love me like you doBoy you got me tripping acting a foolWe coud be that girlThen you came and rocked my worldNever thought I's watching let them starePeopls watching let them starePeoplt careWe could do this all night, ever believe in the happy endingAll them fairy tales always knew they were just pretendingNever gonna be like thatOops I better take that backWhen it comes to you, I don's been changedI don&#39, way your body fits rightWay you love me skin tightEverybody't careWe could do this all night, I break all the rules, alrightNt nobody love me like you doBoy you got me tripping acting a foolWe could do this all night, I break all the rulesAin'd be togetherReally knocked me off my gameNow I guess my mind&#39Skin Tight-Niykee HeatonI don&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,高潮是 yuo a 彪的法 (抱歉英语不好),男的唱的,挺沧桑的。_百度知道
有一首英文歌,高潮是 yuo a 彪的法 (抱歉英语不好),男的唱的,挺沧桑的。
我有更好的答案
you are beautiful-james blunt
  My life is brilliant.我的人生缤纷灿烂
  My love is pure.我的爱如此纯真
  I saw an angel.因为我见过天使
  Of that I m sure.对此,我深信不疑
  She smiled at me on the subway.她在地下铁上对着我微笑
  She was with another man.虽然身边伴着另一个男人
  But I won t lose no sleep on that,但我可不会为此辗转难眠
  Cause I ve got a plan.因为我已有心理准备
  You're beautiful. You re beautiful.你就是这么美 你就是这么美
  You're beautiful, it s true.你就是这么的美 这是千真万确
  I saw your face in a crowded place,我曾在人潮拥挤之处瞥见你的脸
  And I don t know what to do,这令我不知所措
  Cause I...
you are beautiful——james blunt
you are beautiful吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌 ,好像是比较旧的歌了,其中一句歌词是:you know ,i love yuo .you know ,it's true
恶灵退散UT48O
gary moore - walking by myselfAlbum:Still Got The BluesTitle:Walking By Myself(Jimmy Rodgers)You know I love you.You know it's true.Give you all my love,babe.What more can I do?Walking by myself,I hope you'll understand.I just want to be your lovin' man.I love ya,yes I love youwith my heart and soul.I wouldn't mistreat youfor my weight in gold.You know I love you.You know it's true.Give you all my love,babe.What more can I do?Walking by myself,I hope you'll understand.I just want to be your lovin' man.Here we go!Keep on walkin'!You know I love you.You know it's true.I give you all my --,babe.What more can I do?I'm walking by myself,I hope you'll understand.I just want to be your lovin' man.I said I'm walking by myself,I hope you'll understand.I just want to be your lovin',I just want to be your lovin',I just want to be your lovin' man.That's right.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一首英文歌,开头是女的唱的,主歌每句的结尾有a ha,后来有男的说唱_百度知道
一首英文歌,开头是女的唱的,主歌每句的结尾有a ha,后来有男的说唱
追加20!女的好像有唱say would you,是吴克群漳州歌友会的热场歌曲。的。。。!人品保证是舞曲
no matter what i do ~a ha all i think about is yuo~a ha~ 哈哈对吧 我有这个歌 名字是:Nelly(Ft.Kelly Rowland) -Dilemma 嘿嘿
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
my humps?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 doyuodo 的文章

随机推荐