一首女声英语歌曲,专属咖啡有点儿苦像Usher的what's your name

英文歌 我们初二要比赛 找一首单词简单又好听的英文歌 要女生唱的 最好把歌词发上来 多弄几首
时间: 来源: 编辑:liuwei
问题提出:最好要欢快 立志一点的 不要关于爱情的 老师不让 答得好加分哦
本网编辑推荐答案:
推荐答案1:《the show》Lenka的,很欢快又好听,词也不难~后面的基本都是重复的~I'm just a little bit caught in the middle Life is a maze and love is a riddle i don't know where to go, can't do it alone I've tried, and i don't know why... Slow it down, make it stop Or else my heart is going to pop 'Cause it's too much, yeah it's a lot To be something I’m not I'm a fool out of love 'Cause i just can't get enough... I'm just a little bit caught in the middle Life is a maze and love is a riddle i don't know where to go, can't do it alone I've tried, and i don't know why I'm just a little girl lost in the moment I'm so scared but i don't show it I can't figure it out, it's bringing me down I know I’ve got to let it go... And just enjoy the show The sun is hot in the sky Just like a giant spotlight The people follow the signs And synchronize in time It's a joke, nobody knows They've got a ticket to the show.... I'm just a little bit caught in the middle Life is a maze and love is a riddle i don't know where to go, can't do it alone I've tried, and i don't know why... I'm just a little girl lost in the moment I'm so scared but i don't show it I can't figure it out, it's bringing me down I know I’ve got to let it go... And just enjoy the show just enjoy the show 好好欣赏(享受)表演吧以上!~ 还很符合你比赛主题,表演嘛,嘿嘿,希望对你有帮助哦↖(^ω^)↗
推荐答案2:不错哦 既好听又好学 谢谢啦 加分!!!!哦
推荐答案3:Far away from home
推荐答案4:推荐beatles的 hey jude!!这首歌是披头士乐队的保罗麦卡特尼本来唱给列侬的儿子jude的晚安曲,后来演变成一首歌,一首鼓励列侬儿子的励志歌曲。。。Hey Jude, Dont make it bad, take a sad song and make it better的意思我觉得最好的翻译是,嘿,jude,不要这样沮丧,一首悲歌也要唱得快乐Hey Jude, don''t make it bad. 嘿 Jude 不要这样消沉 Take a sad song and make it better. 唱首伤感的歌曲会使你振作一些 Remember to let her into your heart, 记住要永远爱她 Then you can start to make it better. 开始新的生活 Hey Jude, don''''t be afraid. 嘿 Jude 不要担心 You were made to go out and get her. 去追她,留下她 The minute you let her under your skin, 拥抱她的时候 Then you begin to make it better. 将开始新的生活 And anytime you feel the pain, 无论何时,当你感到痛苦的时候 hey Jude, refrain, 嘿 Jude 放松一下自己 Don''t carry the world upon your shoulders. 不要去担负太多自己能力以外的事 For well you know that it''''s a fool who plays it cool 要知道扮酷 是很愚蠢的 By making his world a little colder. 生活中总是会有不如意的时候 Hey Jude, don''t let me down. Hey Jude 不要让我伤心 You have found her, now go and get her. 如果你找到你所爱的人,去爱她吧 Remember to let her into your heart, 记住要永远爱她 Then you can start to make it better. 生活会更美好 So let it out and let it in, hey Jude, begin, 嘿 Jude 时光如此飞逝 不要耽搁 You''re waiting for someone to perform with. 不要总是期望依赖旁人 And don''t you know that it''s just you, hey Jude, you''ll do, 你知道吗!你自己可以的,嘿Jude,去完成吧 The movement you need is on your shoulder. 明白 自己要走自己的路 Hey Jude, don''t make it bad. 嘿 Jude 不要这样消沉 Take a sad song and make it better. 唱首伤感的歌曲会使你振作一些 Remember to let her under your skin, 记住要永远爱她 Then you''ll begin to make it 然后开始新的生活 Better better better better better better, Oh. 会更美好 会更幸福 Na na na, na na na na, na na na
推荐答案5:god is a girl my oh my
推荐答案6:Katy Perry 的Firework不错阿,很励志而且也很容易学会,不过我是爪机贴不了歌词
推荐答案7:Edelweiss, edelweiss, Every morning you greet me. Small and white, Clean and bright, You look happy to meet me. Blossom of snow, May you bloom and grow, Bloom and grow forever. Edelweiss, edelweiss, Bless my homeland forever. Small and white, Clean and bright, You look happy to meet me. Blossom of snow May you bloom and grow, Bloom and grow forever. Edelweiss, edelweiss, Bless my homeland forever. 雪绒花 雪绒花,雪绒花, 每天清晨你问候我。 小而白, 洁又亮, 见到我你面露喜色。 雪白的花朵, 你开放成长, 永远开放、成长。 雪绒花,雪绒花, 要永远保佑我的国家。 小而白, 洁又亮, 见到我你面露喜色。 雪白的花朵, 你开放成长, 永远开放、成长。 雪绒花,雪绒花, 要永远保佑我的国家 I believe I can flyi used to think that i could not go wrongand life was nothing but that an awful songbut now i know the meaning of true lovei am leaning on the everlasting armsif i can see itthen i can do iti believe i can flyi believe i can touch the skyi think about it every night and dayspread my wings and fly awayi believe i can soari see me running through that open doorsee i was on the verge of breaking downsometimes inside us, it can seem so longthere are miracles in life i must achievebut first i know it starts inside of meif i just believe itthere is nothing to iti believe i can flyi believe i can touch the skyi think about it every night and dayspread my wings and fly awayi believe i can soari see me running through that open doori believe i can flyif i just spread my wingsi can flyi can flyi can fly~oh~ if i just spread my wingsi can flyi can fly
推荐答案8:&fire fly&When I said go I never meant awayYou ought to knowthe freaky games we playcould you forgiveand learn how to forgethear me as I’m calling out your nameFirefly come back to memake the night as bright as dayI’ll be looking out for youtell me that your lonely toofirefly come lead me onfollow you into the sunthat’s the way it ought to befirefly come back to meYou and mewe shared a misterywe were so closelike honey to the beeAnd if you tell me how to make you understandI’m minor in a major kinda wayFirefly come back to memake the night as bright as dayI’ll be looking out for youtell me that your lonely toofirefly come lead me onfollow you into the sunthat’s the way it ought to befirefly come back to meFly firefly through the skycome and play with my desiredon’t be long don’t ask whyI can’t wait another nightFly firefly through the skywait another nightFirefly come back to memake the night as bright as dayI’ll be looking out for youtell me that your lonely toofirefly come lead me onfollow you into the sunthat’s the way it ought to befirefly come back to meFirefly come back to memake the night as bright as dayI’ll be looking out for youtell me that your lonely toofirefly come lead me onfollow you into the sunthat’s the way it ought to befirefly come back to meGreatness as yousmallest as meYou show mewhat is deep as seaA little love’little kissA litlle hug’little giftall of little somethingthese are our memoriesYou make me crymake me smilemake me feel that love is trueYou always stand by my sideI don’t want to say goodbyeYou make me crymake me smilemake me feelthe joy of loveoh kissing youThank you for all the loveyou always give to meoh I love you&a little love&Greatness as yousmallest as meYou show mewhat is deep as seaA little love’little kissA litlle hug’little giftall of little somethingthese are our memoriesYou make me crymake me smilemake me feel that love is trueYou always stand by my sideI don’t want to say goodbyeYou make me crymake me smilemake me feelthe joy of loveoh kissing youThank you for all the loveyou always give to meoh I love youYes I do’Album:A Little LoveI always doMake me crymake me smilemake me feel that love is trueyou always stand by my sideI don’t want to say goodbyeYou make me crymake me smilemake me feelthe joy of loveoh kissing youThank you for all the loveyou always give to meoh I love youTo be with you’oh I love you&Cross Every River&歌手:Maria Arredondoas I sit here all quietI wonder why were apartand the noise from the citycuts a hole thru the darkas the night time as fallenand the day flies awaycan you hear me I’m callingcan you hear me I sayand I would cross every riverI would sail every seaI would climb every mountainif it would bring you back to meI would part every oceanI would catch every starI would cross every riverto be right where you arebaby lower your shouldersand relax for a whileyou have been running for agesyou have run all ur lifebut u know there will always be apart of u hereso wherever life takes youyou’ll always be nearand I would cross every riverI would sail every seaI would climb every mountainif it would bring you back to meI would part every oceanI would catch every starI would cross every riverto be wherever you aremany thing I should have donemany miles I should have runmany fights I should have wonand if the skies fall down 2niteand all is lost no hope in sightI think of you and I’m alrightand I willcross every riverI would sail every seaI would climb every mountainif it would bring you back to meI would part every oceanI would catch every starI would cross every riverto be right where you areI would climb every mountainif it would bring you back to meI would part every oceanI would catch every starI would cross every riverto be right where you areto be right where you areJust because I’m losingDoesn’t mean I’m lostDoesn’t mean I’ve stoppedDoesn’t mean I’m acrossJust because I’m hurtingDoesn’t mean I’m hurtDoesn’t mean I didn’t get what I deservedNo better and no worseI just got lost!Every river that I tried to crossEvery door I ever tried was lockedOoh-Oh, And I’m just waitingtill the shine wears off...You might be a big fishIn a little pondDoesn’t mean you’ve won’Cause along will comeA bigger oneAnd you’ll be lostEvery river that you tried to crossEvery gun you ever held went offOoh-Oh, And I’m just waitingtill the firing’s stoppedOoh-Oh, And I’m just waitingtill the shine wears offOoh-Oh, And I’m just waitingtill the shine wears offOoh-Oh, And I’m just waitingtill the shine wears off&pretty boy&I lie awake at nightSee things in black and whiteI’ve only got you inside my mindYou know you have made me blindI lie awake and prayThat you will look my wayI have all this longing in my heartI knew it right from the startOh my pretty pretty boy I love youLike I never ever loved no one before youPretty pretty boy of mineJust tell me you love me tooOh my pretty pretty boy I need youOh my pretty pretty boy I doLet me insideMake me stay right beside you(music)I used to write your nameAnd put it in a frameAnd sometime I think I hear you callRight from my bedroom wallYou stay a little whileAnd touch me with your smileAnd what can I say to make you mineTo reach out for you in timeOh my pretty pretty boy I love youLike I never ever loved no one before youPretty pretty boy of mineJust tell me you love me tooOh my pretty pretty boy I need youOh my pretty pretty boy I doLet me insideMake me stay right beside you(music)Oh pretty boy , pretty boy , pretty boySay you love me tooOh my pretty pretty boy I love youLike I never ever loved no one before youPretty pretty boy of mineJust tell me you love me tooOh my pretty pretty boy I need youOh my pretty pretty boy I doLet me insideMake me stay right beside you
推荐答案9:you raise me up但不是很欢快,这首很好学的
推荐答案10:Anyone of Us——Gareth Gates歌词:i've been letting you down' down girl i know i've been such a fool giving into temptation i should have played it cool the situation got out of hand i hope you understand it can happen to anyone of us anyone you think of anyone can fall anyone can hurt someone they love hearts will break cos i made a stupid mistake it can happen to anyone of us say you will forgive me anyone can fail say you will believe me i can't take my heart will break cause i made a stupid mistake a stupid mistake she was kind of exciting a little crazy i should have known she must have altered my senses as i offered to walk her home the situation got out of hand i hope you understand it can happen to anyone of us anyone you think of anyone can fall anyone can hurt someone they love hearts will break cos i made a stupid mistake it can happen to anyone of us say you will forgive me anyone can fail say you will believe me i can't take my heart will break cause i made a stupid mistake a stupid mistake a stupid mistake a stupid mistake she means nothing to me nothing to me i swear every word is true i don't wanna lose you the situation got out of hand i hope you understand it can happen to anyone of us anyone you think of anyone can fall anyone can hurt someone they love hearts will break cos i made a stupid mistake it can happen to anyone of us say you will forgive me anyone can fail say you will believe me i can't take my heart will break cause i made a stupid mistake anyone can fall anyone can hurt someone they love hearts will break cos i made a stupid mistake a stupid mistakeBad Day——Daniel Powter歌词:Where is the moment when we need it the most You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost They tell me your blue sky's faded to grey They tell me your passion's gone away And I don't need no carrying on Stand in the line just ahead of the law You're faking a smile with the coffee you go You tell me your life's been way off line You're falling to pieces every time And I don't need no carrying on Cause you had a bad day You're taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around You say you don't know You tell me don't lie You work at a smile and you go for a ride You had a bad day The camera don't lie You're coming back down and you really don't mind You had a bad day You had a bad day Well you need a blue sky holiday The point is they laugh at what you say And I don't need no carrying on You had a bad day You're taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around You say you don't know You tell me don't lie You work at a smile and you go for a ride You had a bad day The camera don't lie You're coming back down and you really don't mind You had a bad day (Oh.. Holiday..) Sometimes the system goes on the blink and the whole thing it turns out wrong You might not make it back and you know that you could be well oh that strong Well I'm not wrong So where is the passion when you need it the most Oh you and I You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost Cause you had a bad day You're taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around You say you don't know You tell me don't lie You work at a smile and you go for a ride You had a bad day You've seen what you like And how does it feel for one more time You had a bad day You had a bad day Had a bad day Had a bad day valder fields——Tamas Wells歌词:I was found on the ground by the fountain about a fields of a summer stride lying in the sun after I had tried lying in the sun by the side we all agreed that the council would end up three hours over time shoe laces were tied at the traffic lights I was running late, could apply for anther one I guess after parking stores are best they said that there would be delays on the temporary pay for another one I guessed after parking stores at best they said that there would be delays on the temporary pay She was found on the ground in a gown in a fountainfilled by the summer asleep. staring at the concrete,trying not to cry when somebody left hers life we had agreed by the gown so she takes his keys to the bedroom door takes a step outside ,by the fountain gazing at the field,what a view Just a Dream——Nelly歌词:I was thinkin about her, thinkin about me. Thinkin about us, what we gonna be? Open my e1, it was only just a dream. So I travel back, down that road. Who she come back? No one knows. I realize, yeah, it was only just a dream. I was at the top and I was like I at the basement. Number one spot and now she found her a replacement. I swear now I can't take it, knowing somebody's got my baby. And now you ain't around, baby I can't think. Shoulda put it down. Shoulda got that ring. Cuz I can still feel it in the air. See her pretty face run my fingers through her hair. My lover, my life. My shorty, my wife. She left me, I'm tied. Cuz I knew that it just ain't right. I was thinkin about her, thinkin about me. Thinkin about us, what we gonna be? Open my e1, it was only just a dream. So I travel back, down that road. Who she come back? No one knows. I realize, yeah, it was only just a dream. When I be ridin man I swear I see her face at every turn. Tryin to get my usher over, I can let it burn. And I just hope she notice she the only one I yearn for. Oh I miss her when will I learn? Didn't give her all my love, I guess now I got my payback. Now I'm in the club thinkin all about my baby. Hey, she was so easy to love. But wait, I guess that love wasn't enough. I'm goin through it every time that I'm alone. And now i'm missin, wishin she'd pick up the phone. But she made a decision that she wanted to move one. Cuz I was wrong. And I was thinkin about her, thinkin about me. Thinkin about us, what we gonna be? Open my e1, it was only just a dream. So I travel back, down that road. Who she come back? No one knows. I realize, yeah, it was only just a dream. If you ever loved somebody put your hands up. If you ever loved somebody put your hands up. And now they're gone and you wish you could give them everything. I said, if you ever loved somebody put your hands up. If you ever loved somebody put your hands up. And now they're gone and you wish you could give them everything. I was thinkin about her, thinkin about me. Thinkin about us, what we gonna be? Open my e1, it was only just a dream. So I travel back, down that road. Who she come back? No one knows. I realize, yeah, it was only just a dream. And I was thinkin about her, thinkin about me. Thinkin about us, what we gonna be? Open my e1, it was only just a dream. So I travel back, down that road. Who she come back? No one knows. I realize, yeah, it was only just a dream.Over the rainbow——各种版本(推荐:手嶌葵 演唱)歌词:Some where Over The Rainbow way up high There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby Some where Over The Rainbow skies are blue And the dreams that you dare to dream Really do come true Someday I'll wish upon a star And wake up where the clouds are far behind me Where troubles melt like lemon drops A way' above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me Some where Over the rainbow bluebirds fly Birds fly Over The Rainbow why then' oh why can't I Some where Over The Rainbow way up high There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow why oh why can't I
搜E搜推荐文章试听服务器列表
下载服务器列表
该歌曲歌词列表
[ti:What's Your Name (Feat. Will.I.Am)]
[ar:Usher]
[al:Here I Stand]
[00:02.00]Usher - What's Your Name (Feat. Will.I.Am)
[00:10.00]
[03:36.91][03:03.35][02:45.13][02:16.18][01:55.85][01:22.15][01:05.15][00:32.59][00:14.00]
[01:56.52][00:16.53]Whats your name?
[01:57.64][00:18.92]Baby, whats your number?
[02:00.32][00:21.13]coz girl you got me,
[02:02.09][00:22.83]you got a brother wondering if you wanna,
[02:04.47][00:27.20]meet me in the
[02:08.57][00:29.05]I can be you friend till the end- till the end
[02:46.04][01:22.74][00:33.30]Girl, wassup
[02:47.58][01:24.75][00:35.25]im going crazy
[02:58.67][02:49.82][01:35.11][01:26.99][00:45.68][00:37.36]ey girl wassup
[02:51.68][01:28.85][00:39.25]coz i wanna know if i can love ya
[02:53.89][01:31.44][00:41.43]yo girl wassup
[02:55.73][01:33.12][00:43.29]yo wont ya be my lady ah?
[03:24.77][02:59.94][01:45.85][01:41.42][01:37.18][00:55.94][00:51.81][00:47.45]i wanna know who you are
[03:23.23][03:19.14][01:43.85][01:39.55][00:54.42][00:49.78]whats your name?
[03:27.75][01:48.31][00:58.84]and make you a star
[03:29.87][01:50.47][01:00.89]girl, im giving you everything
[03:32.31][01:53.03][01:03.46]coz my love is yours
[01:05.86]whats your name and number
[01:07.43]damn your double deed
[01:08.65]is making willie mumble (yo)
[01:10.88]jilie jolies im a rock ya like we get down
[01:14.58]what you did,
[01:15.55]you put it in my phone
[01:17.10]hit me when ur all alone
[01:19.20]u could call on me
[01:20.82]we'll flirt with technology girl